PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Star Wars MISB Black Series Figures, Force FX Sabers, Hot Toys

laproblematique
6th February 2017, 10:08 AM
Anybody looking to offload any Star Wars items?

Mainly interested in the Black Series (MISB or MIB), Force FX + higher quality lightsabers and Star Wars Hot Toys/ Sideshow Collectibles to do with the original trilogy or new films.

Please message if you're considering selling anything.

Cheers.

philby
6th February 2017, 02:05 PM
I have updated Rey with sabre and unmasked kylo Ren MISB black series 6" available plus some more loose ones in great condition

laproblematique
6th February 2017, 02:55 PM
I have updated Rey with sabre and unmasked kylo Ren MISB black series 6" available plus some more loose ones in great condition

Dang, just managed to pick up Rey with saber from P.C last week and have the Kylo Ren unmasked SDCC set. Thanks for the offer though!

philby
6th February 2017, 03:53 PM
Ok no worries. I have a few more available but they are opened. Are you strictly just after boxed ones?

laproblematique
6th February 2017, 03:55 PM
Ok no worries. I have a few more available but they are opened. Are you strictly just after boxed ones?

Yeah mainly after boxed OT or major characters at this stage.

Facepunches
6th February 2017, 04:20 PM

Heya Philby, not to hijack the thread, are you able to list the opened figs you do have? I'm looking for a luke/wampa and sandtrooper/speeder scout and tie pilot if LP isn't interested. Cheers!

philby
7th February 2017, 09:22 AM
Heya Philby, not to hijack the thread, are you able to list the opened figs you do have? I'm looking for a luke/wampa and sandtrooper/speeder scout and tie pilot if LP isn't interested. Cheers!

I don't have those ones available, the ones I do have are on gumtree you can have a look :)
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/oakleigh/collectables/star-wars-black-series-figures-6-sealed-and-loose/1136229856

Facepunches
7th February 2017, 09:50 AM
I don't have those ones available, the ones I do have are on gumtree you can have a look :)
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/oakleigh/collectables/star-wars-black-series-figures-6-sealed-and-loose/1136229856

Thanks Philby!

philby
8th February 2017, 09:32 PM
My latest order from PC came in today and I don't need the old man Obi-Wan Kenobi, it is untouched basically from the shipping box and sealed. Anybody want that one?

XMan
14th February 2017, 02:35 PM
I have Black Series Darth Maul MISB I you interested.