PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Deluxe FoC Seekers.

Samtron
6th February 2017, 10:25 PM
Hi-ho everbody!

Was just randomly thinking how I'd like to get my hands on a set of the deluxe FoC seekers (Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker) and wasn't exactly keen on current evil-Bay prices (I don't want them THAT badly) so thought I'd give the community a try.
So if anyone's keen to give their's a new home by all means let me know in the thread and drop an offer. I'd much prefer to get all three at the same time to save paying 2-3 different lots of postage (to 7017) and defeating the purpose of this money saving endeavour but I'm open to whatever if the price is right :)

Peace,

Samtron.

Bumbleb33
7th February 2017, 05:55 PM
I have a MISB TakTom FOC Skywarp if you want it I'll do it for $45.00 flat including postage if you want. PM if you want it.

Ta

SharkyMcShark
8th February 2017, 12:24 PM
I have MISB Hasbro FOC Starscream. Happy to let it go for $35 including postage. PM me if you're keen.

i_amtrunks
8th February 2017, 01:38 PM
Hi-ho everbody!

Was just randomly thinking how I'd like to get my hands on a set of the deluxe FoC seekers (Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker) and wasn't exactly keen on current evil-Bay prices (I don't want them THAT badly) so thought I'd give the community a try.
So if anyone's keen to give their's a new home by all means let me know in the thread and drop an offer. I'd much prefer to get all three at the same time to save paying 2-3 different lots of postage (to 7017) and defeating the purpose of this money saving endeavour but I'm open to whatever if the price is right :)

Peace,

Samtron.

Pretty certain that I've got all 3 opened and been on display, but perfectly fine. Happy to get rid of them for $50 for the three plus postage. Let me know if you want pictures.

Samtron
8th February 2017, 06:42 PM
I_amtrunks for the win!

Mate, that sounds perfect! No need for pics, if they're in good nick and complete then I'm sold :D

Just let me know via PM what the total will be to 7017 and your preferred payment method and I'll get right on it :)

Cheers,

Samtron.

Bumbleb33
8th February 2017, 11:08 PM
$50 + postage is a dam good price, you are in for some fun, they are a great set, particularly Skywarp :D