PDA

View Full Version : K-Mart 15% to 30% off Toys Sales

STL
13th October 2008, 10:31 PM
The Transformers, Star Wars and Lego brands are all listed. No specific percentage listed yet but my estimation is 15% given the recent bout of sales they've already had recently. That's great given they're due to have the new deluxes out very soon.

While you can't rely on the Aussie dollar these days, you can always count on K-Mart to have a sale.

blackie
13th October 2008, 10:38 PM
While you can't rely on the Aussie dollar these days, you can always count on K-Mart to have a sale.

Their sales are like clockwork, and if they dont have one target does :D
now all i need is my staff discount card :(

autobreadticon
13th October 2008, 10:39 PM
I hope they restock , i want an Acid Storm plus Kmart has boxes of animated deluxes and voyagers out in the back..

Gutsman Heavy
13th October 2008, 10:54 PM
If I don't get some new animated this time...

blackie
13th October 2008, 11:25 PM
I hope they restock , i want an Acid Storm plus Kmart has boxes of animated deluxes and voyagers out in the back..

how do you know that bread? i have friends that work at eastland kmart, maybe they can get them for us :P

jaydisc
13th October 2008, 11:29 PM
Dates? What are the dates? Perhaps they can be appended to the thread title once known?

Golden Phoenix
13th October 2008, 11:46 PM
Is it just me or has it been rare to NOT have a sale at somewhere?
All my wallet does now is just cry.

The_Damned
14th October 2008, 04:55 AM
well hopefully the get some new stuff here

Metroplex
14th October 2008, 09:50 AM
Great! Hopefully the Kmarts up here stock up for the sale as their shelves look pretty pathetic!

JuzMel
14th October 2008, 10:47 AM
Thats nice because I can't find anymore TFs or Lego to get from the Target sale... :p

So it's Kmart next for a look around...

hanprimus
14th October 2008, 12:44 PM
I still need Animated Snarl!

STL
14th October 2008, 02:18 PM
Thats nice because I can't find anymore TFs or Lego to get from the Target sale... :p

You can't find any more Legos or you can't find any Legos you want? :p

i_amtrunks
14th October 2008, 02:32 PM
Oh goodie, I hope the Animated sightings that Pulse posted are still around come sale time, damn Kmarts closing at 6pm! :p

jaydisc
14th October 2008, 03:00 PM
So many Kmarts have REALLY bare TF sections, so I'm thinking they're holding out for the sale. I think it will be what the Target sale SHOULD have been. Animated Deluxe 3/4 and Voyager 3/4. All the colors of the rainbow.

JuzMel
14th October 2008, 03:03 PM
You can't find any more Legos or you can't find any Legos you want? :p

Hehehe actually it's my wallet that "cannot find" anymore Legos to buy. I can ALWAYS find a set that I like. I've picked up all of the Castle sets I can find retailed at the stores and I like the Speed Racer Grand Prix set too, but it's still $71.99 after discount so still a bit painful for the wallet. :(

autobreadticon
14th October 2008, 06:28 PM
they should have 30% of Indiana Jones
Mutt begs to be displayed next to a giant robo

Golden Phoenix
14th October 2008, 09:59 PM
I found this website, says that the K-Mart sale starts Thur 16 and finishes on the 22nd
http://www.buckscoop.com.au/deals/14982/kmart-15-30-off-toy-s-bikes-starts-
Don't know how accurate it is but it sounds kind of right. Target's finishes tomorrow so it would give them the spotlight.

on a side note, found this there too
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/lilpretzel/Buckscoop/kmart.jpg (http://www.buckscoop.com.au/deals/14982/kmart-15-30-off-toy-s-bikes-starts-)
(links for details)

Doesn't have any small print, so I suppose we can use it against them.

Edit: found scan of page
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/lilpretzel/Buckscoop/kmart-1.jpg

Firecracker
14th October 2008, 10:22 PM
So will K-mart price match to non Coles subsidiaries? ie: Toys R Us, Myer.
If so I may try my first bit of price matcing for the Universe Ultras. :p

Golden Phoenix
14th October 2008, 10:27 PM
So will K-mart price match to non Coles subsidiaries? ie: Toys R Us, Myer.
If so I may try my first bit of price matcing for the Universe Ultras. :p

They are supposed to anyway

JuzMel
15th October 2008, 11:33 AM
It's funny, how come they don't have the catalogue on their website?

autobreadticon
15th October 2008, 03:18 PM
woohoo hopefully some new universe toys will stock during the sale :)

jaydisc
15th October 2008, 05:32 PM
I'm waging this is going to be another Animated sale like Target's.

Zippo
15th October 2008, 06:01 PM
Flat 20% off everything toy wise in New Zealand.
Though the local Kmart only has overpriced Universe Prowls, Robot Heroes and Ultras + shelfwarming movie basics.

JuzMel
15th October 2008, 09:20 PM
Alrighty! Went to my local Kmart just now, and if the sales guy really knows his stuff, then Transformers is 20% off as per what he told me. :) Saw Animated deluxes Wave 3 and hid a couple I wanted to buy 2moro. No soundwave or snarl though. :( But heaps of wave 3/4 voyagers, so for those who missed out, this is a good time. Also Universe Ultras like Powerglide, no new ones spotted yet.

Also thanks to Icy's idea, I managed to get store credits for my Robot Replicas! Woohoo! Also saw heaps of Lego already arranged nicely on the tables along the aisle though the sales guy told me it's not going to be a generic % off all Lego. Probably just some specials for some range. Mornin shoppin here I come! :D

autobreadticon
15th October 2008, 09:32 PM
i really want to get the EVAC repaint, i remember playing with it ages ago, frekin fun toy!!!.... preorder it from QLD :D

Golden Phoenix
15th October 2008, 09:40 PM
I just got the catalogue in the mail. That scan from above is on the back.
The catalogue also has the same (except in blue) thing about price matching in it.

jaydisc
15th October 2008, 09:56 PM
STL just got back from Campbellfield. Says it's 15% off TF.

jacksplatt11
15th October 2008, 10:11 PM
Really? hmm dang.. I was probably gonna pop into campbellfield tomorrow and finally get around to getting Grimlock, oh well there's not much difference between 15% off and 20% off

STL
15th October 2008, 11:04 PM
It's 15% off for Legos as well. If anyone sees the Exo-Force Dark Panther, Green guy and yellow guy, could they grab them for me to? They're on clearance at $19 last time (a few weeks ago) but I haven't seen many if any around.

JuzMel
16th October 2008, 09:27 AM
STL just got back from Campbellfield. Says it's 15% off TF.

Yeah +1, guess the sales guy who spoke to me didn't really know his stuff. :rolleyes: Anyway I just got back from Kmart 24/7 and they had the same TF stuff I mentioned in a few posts back.

Also 15% off all Legos including those on clearance. I got a good buy with the Speed Racer Grand Prix set for only $42.50! (RRP: $79.99) There were some other Legos on clearance with the extra 15% off, so it's worth a look.

Sorry STL, I didn't see your post earlier, will check again next week if you still need the Exo-Force set.

Paulbot
16th October 2008, 10:21 AM
Yeah +1, guess the sales guy who spoke to me didn't really know his stuff. :rolleyes:

It's been 20% off Transformers twice at K-Mart very recently so I don't blame the sales guy for getting confused :)

Golden Phoenix
16th October 2008, 10:40 AM
Also 15% off all Legos including those on clearance. I got a good buy with the Speed Racer Grand Prix set for only $42.50! (RRP: $79.99) There were some other Legos on clearance with the extra 15% off, so it's worth a look..

*Plugs ears and covers eyes. Rocks backwards and forwards*
Must be good this month, must be good this month, must be good this month, must be good this month

autobreadticon
16th October 2008, 12:40 PM
Animated wave 4 stock in some Kmarts, something interesting i noticed was that BigW still has screen battles for $15, you try to get 15% off the Price-matched screen battles at Kmart. Also Universe wave 1 deluxes and legends figures have restocked at some Kmarts.

Gutsman Heavy
16th October 2008, 01:04 PM
OMG K-mart TTP expanded the TF section!

and filled it with wave one... dammit!

Thanatos
16th October 2008, 01:49 PM
Nothing at all at Chermside. Bitterly disappointing.

Nothing but joy at Arana Hills. Whee! Swoop and Sentinel are mine!

Golden Phoenix
16th October 2008, 05:40 PM
a couple of animated and universe deluxes at K-mart Victoria Gardens
Also had 2 Ultra Magnus and a Bulkhead

jacksplatt11
16th October 2008, 08:17 PM
Dang I went to Campbellfield with the hope of getting Grimlock, and there were none grrr... Oh well, money saved for me :)

dirge
16th October 2008, 09:27 PM
SFA at K-Mart Hurstville. Well, some Bumper Battlers and other junk like that. Lots of tags advertising the special, however.

iceburn
16th October 2008, 11:56 PM
Dang I went to Campbellfield with the hope of getting Grimlock, and there were none grrr... Oh well, money saved for me :)

you still looking for Grimlock...place it in Melbourne Missionaries...
go Search link and click Search Tag, locate missionaries and you will see the thread or simply click here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=63) (since I'm so kind)

JuzMel
17th October 2008, 09:34 AM
you still looking for Grimlock...place it in Melbourne Missionaries...
go Search link and click Search Tag, locate missionaries and you will see the thread or simply click here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=63) (since I'm so kind)
Yeah or you can go to Kmart 24/7, I saw about 2-3 Grimmies yesterday. ;)

i_amtrunks
17th October 2008, 09:36 AM
If anyone is after Voyager Grimlock, Blitzwing or Lugnut, Kmart Blacktown has an over-abundance of them on the very top shelf. Add to that all the Starscreams, Megatrons and Primes in the overstock area and they will struggle to get rid of it all.

The place goes from nothing, to waaaay too much overnight.

liegeprime
17th October 2008, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the info trunks, will head there NOW! weeeeeee! grimy grimy grimy!

i_amtrunks
17th October 2008, 11:05 AM
You may need a ladder Leige, I'm not tall but I still had to stretch right up to grab a Grimlock and Blitzwing for a mum who had no chance of grabbing them!

piratescratch
17th October 2008, 11:05 AM
K-Mart Chadstone (Melbourne) is pretty empty Transformers wise, just Animated activators and bumpers.

Though I did eye one lonely Lego motorized AT-AT amongst all the Lego.

iceburn
17th October 2008, 11:06 AM
just pull down the whole shelf and say oops!

Saintly
17th October 2008, 11:14 AM
hmmmm those speed racer is on clearance at a nearby K-mart... i wonder if i could get another 15% off!

JuzMel
17th October 2008, 02:23 PM
hmmmm those speed racer is on clearance at a nearby K-mart... i wonder if i could get another 15% off!

YES you can get the 15% off Mickey, I just posted it in a few posts back:

Also 15% off all Legos including those on clearance. I got a good buy with the Speed Racer Grand Prix set for only $42.50! (RRP: $79.99) There were some other Legos on clearance with the extra 15% off, so it's worth a look.

Shows you DON'T READ... :rolleyes: :p

Saintly
17th October 2008, 04:19 PM
YES you can get the 15% off Mickey, I just posted it in a few posts back:

Shows you DON'T READ... :rolleyes: :p

LOL :o yeah... i don't read... I skim read! :P

liegeprime
17th October 2008, 04:28 PM
You may need a ladder Leige, I'm not tall but I still had to stretch right up to grab a Grimlock and Blitzwing for a mum who had no chance of grabbing them!

Didnt need it trunks, someone mustve grabbed a few before me and set them within easy reach of my little hands hehehehe. No Jazz though aaaaw:(. Well at least I got me Snarl and Soundwave as well as Grimy! Woohoo!

optimus1
17th October 2008, 04:43 PM
Didnt need it trunks, someone mustve grabbed a few before me and set them within easy reach of my little hands hehehehe. No Jazz though aaaaw:(. Well at least I got me Snarl and Soundwave as well as Grimy! Woohoo!

Hey Leige, There's heaps of Jazz over at Kmart Stanhope Gardens

liegeprime
17th October 2008, 04:53 PM
Hmmm unfortunately I dont own a car or drive Optimus1. No matter Im sure Ill stumble on Animated jazz anytime soon heheheeh, Thanks!:D

Question people!!! Is Swoop, Sentinel Prime already out on retail as well? been seeing a lot of post in the Acquisitions thread is why.....

jaydisc
17th October 2008, 11:32 PM
Wave 4 (Sentinel, Swoop, Elite Guard BB & Jazz) was spotted at Kmarts surprisingly before the recent appearance of wave 3, but it was seemingly isolated.

JuzMel
21st October 2008, 01:08 PM
Found new Universe Dropshot and Blades at the Kmart I frequent. Only 1 of each, this time the sales guy wasn't as nice as the last one. He was lazy to go to the back to look for me. I also need Eliteguard Bumblebee now, the one I hid last week to pick up today was gone. :(