PDA

View Full Version : The Little Toy Company feedback

Pages : 1 [2] 3

G1Optimal
17th May 2018, 09:08 AM
I got my preorders that were due to come in sent on Friday arrived on Monday.
When it come to communication it is not good sometimes but, it is not bad ethier.

DELTAprime
17th May 2018, 10:21 PM
Got my POTP Wave 2 toys today. Aside from communication I still think TLTC is pretty good to do business with.

M-bot
18th May 2018, 02:03 PM
I picked up wave 2 POTP in person today. Another smooth and easy transaction with TLTC, including communication, where I’ve found I’m getting replies to messages via FB messenger very promptly.

Bring on wave 3!:)

christalcase
18th May 2018, 05:56 PM
I also ordered Wave 2 when it was in-stock, packaged well, posted Monday arrived today. Will shop again but probably only for in-stock items for now.

G1Optimal
24th May 2018, 02:22 PM
Wave 3 Legends preorders are up Outback and Cindersaur

BlitzKing
1st June 2018, 08:29 PM
What happened to their Hasbro POTP Predaking preorder? I was thinking about putting one on the other day and I can't find the listing it is like it has just disappeared?

ComradeRenko
1st June 2018, 09:05 PM
What happened to their Hasbro POTP Predaking preorder? I was thinking about putting one on the other day and I can't find the listing it is like it has just disappeared?

Still there.
https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-preorders/transformers-power-of-the-primes-titan-class-predaking-pre-order
Looks like the price has gone up from $195 to $200.

DELTAprime
28th June 2018, 06:43 PM
I got my Grand Max and Great Shot today. They each arrived in Takara's shipping boxes, TLTC didn't repack them into a single box. No damage to either retail packaging, but I don't personally care if the retail packaging gets damaged.

I'm going to message TLTC and let them know my only issue which is they need to update us on shipping delays. I realise that TLTC is at the mercy of others further up the food chain, but letting people know proactively about when their orders will ship would be a massive improvement for me.

Omega Metro
28th June 2018, 08:32 PM
I'm going to message TLTC and let them know my only issue which is they need to update us on shipping delays. I realise that TLTC is at the mercy of others further up the food chain, but letting people know proactively about when their orders will ship would be a massive improvement for me.

I agree with this. Might need to do the same. I think I currently have about 10-12 preorders waiting and I’m actually not getting anything sent out. It’s actually getting a bit concerning. :(

Jet Li
4th July 2018, 08:11 PM
Has anyone received DX-9 Gabriel from Little Toy Company yet?

kovert
4th July 2018, 10:10 PM
Has anyone received DX-9 Gabriel from Little Toy Company yet?

Latest ETA was June 2018, apparently.

Bumbleb33
12th July 2018, 02:08 AM
Just received another package from LTLC, well packed as usual :)
Another happy customer :)

ComradeRenko
3rd August 2018, 07:57 PM
Got Blot, Cutthroat, and Sinnertwin today, two days after getting my shipping notification. No problems with my order and a swift delivery. Very satisfied with the service.

M-bot
17th August 2018, 05:19 PM
Picked up POTP wave 3 deluxes today (Abominus complete! Yay!) as well as the long-awaited LG Misfire. Was a fair wait for Misfire past the ETA, but I was happy to get him regardless.

I’ve found easy and quick communication with TLTC via FB Messenger (sometimes getting replies within minutes) and it was a smooth and easy transaction.

Happy!

benjiman
22nd August 2018, 09:04 AM
Hey guys, newbie here. Been reading through the comments here and was just curious as I made my first preorder through LTC back in April for a wave of figures coming out this month. I've been noticing pretty much everybody in the world and Aus have been getting their stock over the last month. Are these guys usually a bit later? I've only recently spoken to a small handful of people who had some bad experiences with LTC, and while the positive experiences do outnumber the bad, I've got those anticipation worries. Should I expect a longer wait than usual?
Cheers!

GoktimusPrime
22nd August 2018, 12:15 PM
"Everybody"? I'm _still_ waiting on a long overdue preorder! :eek: I'm never shopping from these guys again. I recently preordered a toy from another online store even though it was more expensive -- I'm willing to pay more with the assurance that I'll get my toy rather than throwing money at a business and linger in doubt.

TLTC is all too reminiscent of what Premium Collectables had become by late 2016/early 2017. Hopefully TLTC will deliver on my last outstanding order but I'm not giving them any more of my money.

TaZZerath
22nd August 2018, 12:22 PM
TLTC is all too reminiscent of what Premium Collectables had become by late 2016/early 2017. Hopefully TLTC will deliver on my last outstanding order but I'm not giving them any more of my money.

Yup thats what worried me I must say...

Krayt
22nd August 2018, 04:32 PM
I want to point my 2 cents in here because I'm getting really annoyed by how this thread is going...

TLTC is NOT a shop. TLTC is NOT an online business.

Wait, what did he say??...

As a Melbournite, I'm one of those that has gone and picked up orders. It's not a shop sitting in a center doing heaps of business. It's not a massive online ordering centre like Amazon churning out deliveries.

It (i may be wrong from here... but may be right) is a guys side business that he processes deliveries in and out when he gets the stock, and when he can. What makes me think this? Well in the old days didn't we pickup from his wife at her workplace? And my last pickup had to be arranged after school pickup time, and his kid was in the car as he pulled up. He goes in, tells me he is there now, and brings out my stuff.

TLTC is exactly that... a Little Toy Company. The guy sources from Hasbro Asia, waits for the container to ship by sea, and delivers once they arrive. There isn't a heap of employees dealing with the deliveries, and there isn't a guy sitting there all day doing nothing.

So the guys at work, not reading TLTC emails or FB, but after work and after he gets to TLTC or home or wherever, FB queries are answered pretty quick and another heap of stuff gets boxed up and shipped out.

So please guys, I know the answers are sometimes short and slow, or updates aren't when we want them to be, but this guy hasn't gone bad, and many of you are just hurting from past experience with other sites.

So do your research, understand what the business actually is, and have faith. It's only when TLTC has faith that we want what we have ordered, and we stick it out that this works. If everyone panics and demands refunds, he's out of pocket on the refund and stuck with excess stock to move coz it was in transit and already paid to the supplier.

Ravagecat
22nd August 2018, 05:00 PM
Be patient (there is usually a wait)...

I’ve got everything I have ordered from them (but yes sometimes months after they have appeared on shelves locally)...

Pretty much Sums up my experience too...I have had all my emails replied to as well - again sometimes a few days later which aligns with what Krayt is saying above :)

Paulbot
22nd August 2018, 05:14 PM
Krayt puts it better than I, and completely in line with my first-hand experience and understanding of the TLTC.

ChlorHex
22nd August 2018, 07:14 PM
Regardless of the background setup, it is an online business that charges GST and offers a service that customers pay for (it's not a charity service)... thus, whilst it's nice to be given some insight to how they run the business (or whatever label we wish to replace the "business" word with), they need to communicate delays to their customer base.

You can't blame Australian online shoppers for being jittery with poor communication when there's a track record of failed and dodgy online businesses in recent times... TFI Down Under, PC, MaynStream Merch... payment taken, products delivered for some and not all.

Understandably for those who have met the seller and have received their products, you will vouch for and support them... it's the right thing to do.

But it appears that there's another group waiting in the background and they're starting to get nervous.
They've every right to voice out their concerns IMHO.

With the growth of any business, there's a need to invest in added resources to manage the growth... otherwise, quality of service suffers as we've seen in quite a few examples.

benjiman
22nd August 2018, 09:42 PM
I want to point my 2 cents in here because I'm getting really annoyed by how this thread is going...

As a Melbournite, I'm one of those that has gone and picked up orders. It's not a shop sitting in a center doing heaps of business. It's not a massive online ordering centre like Amazon churning out deliveries.

It (i may be wrong from here... but may be right) is a guys side business that he processes deliveries in and out when he gets the stock, and when he can. What makes me think this? Well in the old days didn't we pickup from his wife at her workplace? And my last pickup had to be arranged after school pickup time, and his kid was in the car as he pulled up. He goes in, tells me he is there now, and brings out my stuff.

TLTC is exactly that... a Little Toy Company. The guy sources from Hasbro Asia, waits for the container to ship by sea, and delivers once they arrive. There isn't a heap of employees dealing with the deliveries, and there isn't a guy sitting there all day doing nothing.

So the guys at work, not reading TLTC emails or FB, but after work and after he gets to TLTC or home or wherever, FB queries are answered pretty quick and another heap of stuff gets boxed up and shipped out.

So please guys, I know the answers are sometimes short and slow, or updates aren't when we want them to be, but this guy hasn't gone bad, and many of you are just hurting from past experience with other sites.

So do your research, understand what the business actually is, and have faith. It's only when TLTC has faith that we want what we have ordered, and we stick it out that this works. If everyone panics and demands refunds, he's out of pocket on the refund and stuck with excess stock to move coz it was in transit and already paid to the supplier.

Except that it IS an online store and business...? I added the item to cart. I paid for it. Nothing about this website says otherwise. Especially for someone like me who doesn’t spend a lot of time searching forums (until something goes wrong) and just wants to find competitive prices. That’s business. I’m not saying my experience is bad (yet) but like most comments here I have been burned bad in the past and don’t want a repeat and have every right to be concerned. And honestly, I don’t buy ANYTHING from a store because I want to support the business. It’s not charity, it’s commerce. I buy it because I want a product. I’ll pay more if the service is good. And most people would prefer to spend more for good service then less for no service. I buy my comic books from the highest priced store in Melbourne but I am guaranteed good service and I love the people there. If every week I was told “sorry your standing order is inexplicably delayed and we won’t tell you why” You’re damn right is get mad and go somewhere else. I wouldn’t say “aw gee sorry your business isn’t up and running properly but look here’s my money anyway and I don’t care when my stuff arrives”.

Maruten
28th August 2018, 09:56 AM
I don't really have a horse in this race. I have purchased from this dude a million times on eBay and been incredibly happy with the prices and every aspect of the service. I recently placed my first order directly through the website (Throne of Primes) and I hope it ships reasonably soon but I can wait a bit before getting crabby.

However.

TLTC is absolutely both of those things. Maybe that online business is a shop that's being run by one guy out of the back of his car, but that doesn't change the fact that he is running a business that sells things to people.

Knowing more about how that business is run can certainly be useful information. But "he doesn't have a team of staff and rent space in a mall" doesn't negate "he's purporting to provide a service for which he needs to be accountable".

And again, personally I have had only positive experiences with this seller. But The Little Toy Company IS a shop and IS and online business.

DELTAprime
4th September 2018, 02:25 PM
Just got my Wave 3 Terrorcons from TLTC. Abominus is now complete.

Meister
4th September 2018, 03:53 PM
First time I’ve made a purchase from TLTC in a few years (last time was before they had an official website and did pre-orders etc).

Bought three in stock items (SS Megs, Jazz and Brawl) and were all received within a week in top condition.

djanscak
7th September 2018, 12:18 PM
I just picked up my TLTC haul of in-stock Hasbro SW stuff from the post office this morning. They took the better part of a week to dispatch the order but were very responsive when I got in touch on FB messenger to let them know I needed one of the items for a 40th birthday gift before the 15th.

I suspect they have a large backlog of orders and re-prioritise shipping based on communication from buyers.

Everything was well packed and the price was great so I’d go back for in-stock stuff.

dirge
7th September 2018, 04:28 PM
Is there any live way to check on order status for TLTC other than Facebook? I don’t see anything on the website. Obviously there’s an email option.

DELTAprime
8th September 2018, 01:24 PM
Is there any live way to check on order status for TLTC other than Facebook? I don’t see anything on the website. Obviously there’s an email option.

I wasn't getting anywhere on Facebook so I sent an email and they replied to that. Facebook and email are the only ways other than logging in and checking the status, but it's not like that updates until your order ships.

philby
9th September 2018, 05:08 PM

LOL
are you serious??
whether or not TLTC is run by someone who does this as a hobby on the side after he picks up the kids from school doesn't change the fact that as a registered business charging money for products and services TLTC has an obligation to customers.
it isn't up to me to have "faith" that when I buy something on a website I am actually going to get what I paid for!!
if there are problems with sea containers or warehouses or delays or family illness or whatever then COMMUNICATE that to the customer instead of saying nothing.
if too many people are having questions or unsure about what is happening then the people running TLTC need to look at getting some kind of part or full time employees so they can inform customers of what is happening. if that is too hard or expensive then maybe they shouldn't be running a business?

Dimi194
10th September 2018, 01:01 PM
Bought the W3 Terracons when they were in stock and they were posted the next day, certainly recommend these guys for in stock stuff but pre-orders I understand hesitance (I'm still not game tbh)

Megabattimus
15th September 2018, 01:54 AM
Bought Blackwing last Sunday night, shipped on Monday and showed up on Wednesday in perfect condition.

Definitely gonna buy from them again at some point.

CHILENO20
21st September 2018, 06:03 PM
Picked up Blot, Cutthroat & Sinnertwin yesterday. Everything went without a hitch. Will keep on buying from TLTC :D

Paulbot
22nd September 2018, 01:23 PM
Picked up a bunch of things from them today. Including SS Jazz an hour before I saw him in store for the first time, and SS wave 3 Ironhide and the wave 3 Terrorocons none of whom I’ve seen in a shop.

One of the figures was the Takara version of Misfire which is probably the item that’s taken the longest to deliver on - but deliver they did.

Probably also worth noting if you are particular about packaging so let them know when ordering. One of the boxes was a bit dinged up, not to my worry, but could annoy some collectors.

GoktimusPrime
28th September 2018, 10:29 AM
TLTC hasn't responded to my messages in over 2 months - I've messaged them 3 times since then, all of which have gone unanswered. Does anyone know TLTC's business phone number? (I'm not going to be nasty, I just want answers about what I've paid for)

BruiseLee
28th September 2018, 11:15 AM
TLTC hasn't responded to my messages in over 2 months - I've messaged them 3 times since then, all of which have gone unanswered. Does anyone know TLTC's business phone number? (I'm not going to be nasty, I just want answers about what I've paid for)

Are you still on FB Goki? There's a rep you can contact who is quite responsive from what I can see.

GoktimusPrime
28th September 2018, 11:25 AM
yeah, FB is where I've been messaging them, but they haven't answered me in over 2 months.

Anyway, just received an email from them stating that they've refunded me for the outstanding order. I wasn't told that I was getting a refund - but I'm appreciative that I got it (as opposed to a certain other retailer). :/

valkyrie_76
29th September 2018, 12:09 PM
yeah, FB is where I've been messaging them, but they haven't answered me in over 2 months.

Anyway, just received an email from them stating that they've refunded me for the outstanding order. I wasn't told that I was getting a refund - but I'm appreciative that I got it (as opposed to a certain other retailer). :/

Surprising as I have only emailed them a few times and usually get a replay in a day or so and some changes I asked for were all done.

Anyway glad you got the refund.

DELTAprime
8th October 2018, 04:58 PM
Got the rest of my Wave 3 POTP figures today. Now I'm only waiting Dinobot, Predaking and Firestar, which it sounds like at least Predaking and Dinobot are close to shipping.

Raider
9th October 2018, 07:28 PM
Huge shipping notice received today for orders going back to June last year. Judging by the size they will be sending a shipping container :p

DaptoDog
9th October 2018, 08:30 PM
Huge shipping notice received today for orders going back to June last year. Judging by the size they will be sending a shipping container :p

Geez mate you're like those people at the all you can eat that take it way too far! :p

Raider
10th October 2018, 09:43 AM
Geez mate you're like those people at the all you can eat that take it way too far! :p

Lucky for me I have my stretchy pants on :D

On a side note, I now have to find a place to store them all. The free storage for the last year (whilst they got the items in) has been great.

DELTAprime
10th October 2018, 04:52 PM
On a side note, I now have to find a place to store them all. The free storage for the last year (whilst they got the items in) has been great.

I just bought a bunch of Lego from work. Now that I'm about to start building them and putting them on my shelf, I have no idea where I'm going to put them.:p

Galvatran
10th October 2018, 11:18 PM
Try sneaking that pass the missus. :D

ComradeRenko
13th October 2018, 09:39 AM
Predaking rocked up yesterday, 7 days after getting the shipping notice. 2 days of no movement over the weekend, then a couple of days lost in the Australian Post system. Well packaged, and in good condition.

M-bot
15th October 2018, 01:55 PM
Picked up my Predaking and a few smaller items (wave 3 Prime masters and a POTP Snarl restock - Sludge restock not yet available). Communication was good via FB Messenger, another good transaction for me.

Raider
17th October 2018, 02:23 PM
Around 50 bots from orders dated back to June 2017 just delivered. Also sent them a follow up email about some of the items in the package and they responded within 30 minutes.

G1Optimal
17th October 2018, 04:26 PM
Around 50 bots from orders dated back to June 2017 just delivered. Also sent them a follow up email about some of the items in the package and they responded within 30 minutes.

That must of been a really big box.

Raider
17th October 2018, 04:40 PM
That must of been a really big box.

https://i.imgur.com/eMqRmdfl.jpg

Polursine
18th October 2018, 12:05 AM
Order an in-stock Moonracer from their site (as opposed to their ebay which I normally keep track of what they've got) on Sunday, got here Wednesday morning. I've never had a problem with these guys, but all I've ever bought is in-stock stuff and never dabbled in pre-orders.

Maruten
1st November 2018, 03:27 PM
After waiting a loooong time for the Throne of the Primes, I used the contact form on the website today to ask about cancelling, since you can get the Japanese release in January (not far away) for significantly less than TLTC is charging. Was (very promptly) told it will start shipping out on November 6. So, not bad at this point if that date is actually reliable.

Deano85
1st November 2018, 08:15 PM
Order an in-stock Moonracer from their site (as opposed to their ebay which I normally keep track of what they've got) on Sunday, got here Wednesday morning. I've never had a problem with these guys, but all I've ever bought is in-stock stuff and never dabbled in pre-orders.

Yeah I pre-order Octane with them and he was later than expected. That's why I ordered the last two dino bots from bbts. But agree with you I've never had a problem with their
In-stock items.
I've pre-ordered novastar with them because they are the cheapest online I've found.

The Letter M
1st November 2018, 08:21 PM
I've also had a less than fantastic pre-order experience with them. For instock stuff they're great, but I tells ya what. I won't be pre-ordering with an Australian retailer again. It's just not worth the arse-ache of bad customer service. I know they're small business and often run part time, but they need to lift their game a bit. It's my money they have...

beatmag
1st November 2018, 09:05 PM
I bought octane from big w for $15. Lol.
Anyhow I’m trying to ask for a refund for my throne of primes preorder.
No answer yet.
Tomorrow I will call the bank.
I thought they would just refund me it’s been 3 days with one email a day.

Maybe long weekend and Halloween.
No idea. Guess might have to deal with the bank.

I’m not sure they are a small company. Then photos they posted looked like a massive warehouse. It was huge.

I will never pre order again!!!

reillyd
2nd November 2018, 02:01 AM
Well I just received six Marvel Legends figures that I'd preordered over the course of several waves. They'd put them away over several months, which is a relief because they'd gone out of stock on their website. It's a relief that they put mine away, and were able to supply the stock. Will definitely order from them again

Krayt
2nd November 2018, 07:24 AM
I’m not sure they are a small company. Then photos they posted looked like a massive warehouse. It was huge.

You do realise it was a stock image??.....

And you can’t wait a few more days to get your throne? They are shipping next week...

beatmag
2nd November 2018, 08:16 AM
You do realise it was a stock image??.....

And you can’t wait a few more days to get your throne? They are shipping next week...

Well can you wait a few more days if.
1. Told Sept.
2. Then early Oct
3. Then 2 more weeks.
4. Then 24th Oct
5. And now no response at all. With you guys telling me 6th Nov.
So they even missed their own OCT timeline.

Also PP-43 would be around $135.
I would have waited if it was a non SDCC item.
At the time we all thought you wouldn’t be able to buy this outside of SDCC.

They have till lunch time to refund it.
Going to call the bank.

Krayt
2nd November 2018, 08:19 AM
Well can you wait a few more days if.
1. Told Sept.
2. Then early Oct
3. Then 2 more weeks.
4. Then 24th Nov
5. And now no response at all. With you guys telling me 6th Nov.
So they even missed their own OCT timeline.

Also PP-43 would be around $135.
I would have waited if it was a non SDCC item.
At the time we all thought you wouldn’t be able to buy this outside of SDCC.

They have till lunch time to refund it.
Going to call the bank.

Well seeming I am waiting.... yes, yes i can

beatmag
2nd November 2018, 08:23 AM
Well seeming I am waiting.... yes, yes i can

:eek:
Nothing against them.
Just want my money back.
Someone else can buy it.
I don’t see a big problem in them selling it.

yoshi594
2nd November 2018, 04:13 PM
after a week of no replies on facebook. I emailed and they replied same day BUT they did not reply my response to their email...So i shot them another email today.

anyway i was concerned when they initially replied with

"We are currently processing a large number of orders

We have received your email and the order has been placed back in the queue "

hopefully the queue isn't a few months lol...

beatmag
2nd November 2018, 04:43 PM
They got back to me. Yay.
Need to wait for another reply from them.
And then I can get my hopefully get my refund.

A refund was performed on another order.
I’m wanting to refund potp throne of primes.

Krayt
2nd November 2018, 06:38 PM

Seeming they have been shipping thrones today, it’s probably too late for a refund

The Letter M
2nd November 2018, 07:29 PM
I got refunds for a couple of outstanding orders, PoTP Throne shipped and then fired as a customer. All I wanted was a realistic ETA. :|

DELTAprime
2nd November 2018, 08:14 PM

So how many times did you have to attempt to contact them? I'm trying to contact them to get a Deluxe Novastar and some extra shipping refunded. Two attempts so far, so far zero response.

beatmag
2nd November 2018, 08:52 PM
So they’ve shipped my thrones instead of refunding.
Not what I asked for.

I’ve probably annoyed the crap out of them.
Argh well. Whatever.

beatmag
2nd November 2018, 08:55 PM
So how many times did you have to attempt to contact them? I'm trying to contact them to get a Deluxe Novastar and some extra shipping refunded. Two attempts so far, so far zero response.

They’ve always responded to me. I’ve used the contact me form and emails too.
No idea why they wouldn’t just reply to you too.

Krayt
2nd November 2018, 11:39 PM
They’ve always responded to me. I’ve used the contact me form and emails too.
No idea why they wouldn’t just reply to you too.

Hang on... a couple of posts ago you said they hadn’t responded to any of your emails... now your saying they always respond....

beatmag
3rd November 2018, 01:09 AM
Hang on... a couple of posts ago you said they hadn’t responded to any of your emails... now your saying they always respond....

Lol good pick up.
All my emails except the ones I asked for throne of primes refund.
For 4 days. Then they replied today.

dirge
3rd November 2018, 10:55 AM
While replies to most of my emails have been prompt, my preorder "expected" in August has yet to ship. I was told it'll ship next week. I shall not be pre-ordering from TLTC again.

DELTAprime
3rd November 2018, 07:07 PM
I got a reply last night. They want to refund both Predaking and Novastar. But I only asked for Novastar to be refunded and some extra shipping. I still really want Predaking, he's my most anticipated POTP figure of the line. If they cancel Predaking I'm going to be livid. I just want them to ship him already. That's why I paid for addition shipping, but they never shipped him and now that I have the last item from the order (Novastar) on it's way from HLJ I just want my Predaking which has been in stock for aa long time to ship.

I'm never going to preorder more than one item per order through TLTC again.

FatalityPitt
4th November 2018, 01:07 PM
I'll continue to buy from TLTC, but I just won't pre-order anything too exotic from them next time.

Still waiting for the Decepticon Clones that I pre-ordered in March (while watching YouTube video reviews of them that are many months old :rolleyes:). I'll continue to wait because I seriously need them in my collection, and there's no way I'm gonna pay eBay prices for them!

G1Optimal
4th November 2018, 04:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/eMqRmdfl.jpg

awesome

DELTAprime
6th November 2018, 10:44 PM
Is Melbourne Cup still a public holiday in Melbourne? Might explain why I've gotten no response to my replies all weekend, Monday and today.

Galvatran
6th November 2018, 11:00 PM
Is Melbourne Cup still a public holiday in Melbourne?
Yes

Maruten
8th November 2018, 08:29 AM
Ah. When I tried to cancel my Throne order I was told that it was definitely shipping on Tuesday... hadn't realised at the time that it was Cup day. Marginally less surprised now that the promised date passed with no action!

GoktimusPrime
8th November 2018, 09:03 AM
Still waiting for the Decepticon Clones that I pre-ordered in March (while watching YouTube video reviews of them that are many months old :rolleyes:). I'll continue to wait because I seriously need them in my collection, and there's no way I'm gonna pay eBay prices for them!
$37 LG61 Decepticon Clones (https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%88%E3%83%9F%E3%8 3%BC-TAKARA-TOMY-%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%95%E3%8 2%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC-%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%8 3%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88/dp/B075K8PJ6N/ref=sr_1_1?s=hobby&ie=UTF8&qid=1541627934&sr=1-1&keywords=LG61+%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3 %E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3)

I was always waiting for my Clonetrons from TLTC until they - without warning - cancelled my pre-order and refunded my money. Now of course it's good that they refunded my money, and just as well that I'd already repurchased these toys from another source, but if I hadn't let's say if it weren't possible to find these toys now at a reasonable price - I'd be screwed! It's what happened with me and MP Dirge thanks to PC not delivering - I ended up paying above RRP.

Anyway, if I were you I'd grab the LG Clonetrons off Amazon. Whether you want to keep waiting for TLTC to deliver after that or cancel your preorder is up to you, but given that my pre-order was just spontaneously cancelled on me without request, I wouldn't solely rely on them.

mharry
8th November 2018, 10:28 AM
I'm still waiting for my decpticlones. Guess I'll ask em for a refund and buy em somewhere else. Only really need Wingspan.

Omega Metro
8th November 2018, 10:48 AM
Kind of annoying that they have done away with the option of adding new orders to existing unfulfilled preorders to save on postage costs. Every order I do now charges $15 which now makes their good prices not so good now.

GoktimusPrime
8th November 2018, 11:12 AM
I'm still waiting for my decpticlones. Guess I'll ask em for a refund and buy em somewhere else. Only really need Wingspan.
The Amazon seller that I showed to FatalityPitt has 6 LG61s left and well within RRP. :)

Maruten
9th November 2018, 10:18 AM
My throne shipped yesterday, so... only a couple of days past the "please don't cancel your order, we're just about to ship it, honest" date I was given.

I don't think I'll be preordering from them again, but I've had many, many excellent experiences with in-stock items on ebay so I don't, like, hate them.

snaketales
9th November 2018, 11:55 AM
I ordered Infernocus on Thursday and received it the following Thursday.

So, like Maruten, I recommend them for in-stock items but I'd say pre-order only if you're patient (I gave up on pre-ordering them ages ago)

ChlorHex
9th November 2018, 01:59 PM
Whether you want to keep waiting for TLTC to deliver after that or cancel your preorder is up to you, but given that my pre-order was just spontaneously cancelled on me without request, I wouldn't solely rely on them.

I have a feeling that your cancellation without request is based on your constant online criticism on their lack of delivery and exceeding their product ETAs, Gok.
It's good for potential consumers to be aware though.

DELTAprime
9th November 2018, 02:17 PM
Well I've given up on TLTC at this point. They have not replied to me in about a week. I've been trying to sort everything out with them, but when they won't reply it's rather difficult.

I've filed a dispute for all my outstanding orders since they are not willing to work this out.:(

FatalityPitt
9th November 2018, 05:47 PM
$37 LG61 Decepticon Clones (https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%88%E3%83%9F%E3%8 3%BC-TAKARA-TOMY-%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%95%E3%8 2%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC-%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%8 3%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88/dp/B075K8PJ6N/ref=sr_1_1?s=hobby&ie=UTF8&qid=1541627934&sr=1-1&keywords=LG61+%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3 %E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3)

I was always waiting for my Clonetrons from TLTC until they - without warning - cancelled my pre-order and refunded my money. Now of course it's good that they refunded my money, and just as well that I'd already repurchased these toys from another source, but if I hadn't let's say if it weren't possible to find these toys now at a reasonable price - I'd be screwed! It's what happened with me and MP Dirge thanks to PC not delivering - I ended up paying above RRP.

Anyway, if I were you I'd grab the LG Clonetrons off Amazon. Whether you want to keep waiting for TLTC to deliver after that or cancel your preorder is up to you, but given that my pre-order was just spontaneously cancelled on me without request, I wouldn't solely rely on them.

Thanks, I'll consider the option :)

The $37, does that include shipping? I can't read Japanese unfortunately.

I'll send TLTC another message asking them for another ETA. I still want to give them the benefit of the doubt because I've bought from them many times before via their eBay site, and this is the first time this has happened to me. Also, I chose the pick-up delivery option, so $41 ($20.50 per figure) with no shipping is still pretty reasonable, especially since these are boxed Japanese exclusives.

I hope TLTC delivers before Christmas. If not, I might have to go the Amazon JP option (which would be an adventure since I'm illiterate in the language :o).

AJ_Prime
9th November 2018, 06:15 PM
I've always had a good experience with TLTC. I received my PotP Predaking this week that I ordered in July. They were very good with communication, responding within a day every time. I used their online contact form to communicate.

dirge
9th November 2018, 07:02 PM
Well I sent an email last night calmly stating that he had advised my pre-order would ship this week (after kicking the can down the road a few times) & that if it wasn’t shipped today I wanted a refund as the item is now in stock elsewhere.

I got a shipping notice at 4:54pm. Similar to Maruten, I think he shipped today only to avoid the refund.

Clearly he’s not trying to rip people off but I don’t think he’s properly set up for preorders & needs to understand that reputation is everything for a small business such as his. Using “we” in emails when (by accounts here) he’s one guy operating out of his home/garage isn’t enough to convey professionalism; setting realistic expectations and *meeting* those expectations does.

I am happy my order has shipped but I will most certainly not be pre-ordering through TLTC again.

M-bot
9th November 2018, 07:15 PM
TLTC is at least 2 people that I am aware of by meeting them. I believe they also have had people help them out with side portions of their business on at least one occasion.

They have a small warehouse (I actually don’t know what constitutes big or small in terms of warehouse space - I can tell you it’s smaller than the one at the end of Raider if the Lost Ark :p;)) in Moorabbin that has *way* more stock than would fit into a garage.

So they’re not huge, but not exactly a backyard operation.

dirge
9th November 2018, 08:11 PM
TLTC is at least 2 people that I am aware of by meeting them. I believe they also have had people help them out with side portions of their business on at least one occasion.

They have a small warehouse (I actually don’t know what constitutes big or small in terms of warehouse space - I can tell you it’s smaller than the one at the end of Raider if the Lost Ark :p;)) in Moorabbin that has *way* more stock than would fit into a garage.

So they’re not huge, but not exactly a backyard operation.

Fair enough. I recall someone talking about having met "him" on a few occasions. Maybe they've grown?

At any rate, my pre-order is shipped... but I have not been instilled with confidence. In stock is different, but pre-orders I'm done here.

DELTAprime
9th November 2018, 10:42 PM
To be clear. I don't think TLTC are trying to rip anyone off like PC, but they seem to be in over their heads to the point if there's an issue it's easier to ignore the customer than fix the problem.

Ravagecat
12th November 2018, 05:06 PM
Here's my insight on what is causing the delays in shipping and communications - This is my best guess based on previous experience. I have no proof and it is pure speculation on my part. I believe TLTC wants to get all our orders to us and is not deliberately trying to rip us off, but just doesn't seem to have the staff to accommodate their growth. I have received all my orders to date bar my last which is for a few wave 3/4 POTP figs albeit the last 2 or 3 orders have taken longer to deliver, sometimes a couple of months after release.

1. The clientele has increased with the fall of PC and they were/are not equipped/staffed to deal with the extra customer sales/pre orders

2. With the increase in pre-orders due to point 1 and quite possibly some have missed their ETA. Now we are emailing them to ask where our orders are, because they are so busy they don't get to respond to everyone in a timely manner. Some of us start to email again and again adding more emails to respond to and increasing the response turn around. We saw this issue with PC

3. People may not be adding postage to all there orders which is delaying them being sent which means TLTC is waiting until they have a complete order with shipping paid before sending (this happened to me until I asked them to just ship what they had using one of my postage payments - I had 4 orders and paid postage on two). Basically if you place order 1 with 3 items and pay shipping, then place order 2 with 4 items and choose the option to combine to previous order. Lets say all of the items for order 2 come in a week or two later but only 2 items from order 1 arrive they don't ship your your stuff until order 1 is complete.

As pointed out by others communication is key and this is where they are lacking...they need to be letting us know when a preorder ETA has been delayed or when they are just waiting on your last item from order blah before we ship. Some of this could be set up as automated emails as stock comes in or website updates on outstanding pre orders etc...leaving us in the dark is not working and just creating angst, distrust and turning us else where...

Jetfire in the sky
12th November 2018, 05:19 PM
Its becoming a bit of a pattern, and I think it's the demand that surprises people who essentially start out doing this as a little side gig to import toys sell them at a competitive price to pay for their own collecting and then it gets out of hand because if you have a job that pays the bills and one that pays for toys, the balance gets skewed when one won't provide for the other and you still need to do both.

Ravagecat has made some good points and with the whole TFI and PC bollocks I think Aussies have definitely become a lot less tolerant of communication being poor from the seller's end.

DELTAprime
13th November 2018, 07:46 PM
I've still not gotten a reply from TLTC.:(:(:(

DELTAprime
14th November 2018, 05:18 PM
Did anyone that had recently gotten a shipping notice get their items?

davieanix
14th November 2018, 06:34 PM
I got a notice for PotP Blast Off 2 days ago and received it yesterday.

Other
14th November 2018, 07:24 PM
My order of the PotP Throne shipped last Thursday and arrived Monday

yoshi594
14th November 2018, 08:03 PM
my order was shipped today.

They listed some things that were already shipped and no predaking. Luckily i've been keeping track of what i've gotten from them in an excel sheet.

GoktimusPrime
15th November 2018, 12:18 AM
The $37, does that include shipping?
No, it does not.

I can't read Japanese unfortunately.

If not, I might have to go the Amazon JP option (which would be an adventure since I'm illiterate in the language :o).
*clears throat*

https://image.ibb.co/gLW8x0/temp.jpg

Maruten
15th November 2018, 11:01 AM
Does Amazon Japan ship to Australia? I thought all the international Amazons had abandoned us.

DELTAprime
15th November 2018, 02:49 PM
Does Amazon Japan ship to Australia? I thought all the international Amazons had abandoned us.

Not sure, but Amazon Japan is run independently from the other Amazons, much like other Japanese variants of US tech companies.

kovert
15th November 2018, 06:58 PM

Amazon.co.jp no longer allows shipping to Australia. You will be asked to visit Amazon.com.au.

GoktimusPrime
15th November 2018, 10:10 PM
Damn! Just tried to see if I could purchase those clones myself, and yeah... wouldn't let me. In this case I would have it sent to a Japanese address, but I understand that that's not an option for everyone.
https://image.ibb.co/kuqkC0/temp.jpg

Robot Kingdom (http://www.robotkingdom.com/tflg61.html) looks like they still have them in stock for about AU$37.

Herein lies the really crappy thing about retailers who are late in delivering stock. It can make it harder and dearer for customers to source these toys later. Even if they give you the refund, it still means that you have to go and find alternative sources for these toys -- chances which were easier before but you passed them up because you put your faith in TLTC. Whenever this sort of thing happens it kinda feels like the retailer is punishing you for your loyalty. In the case of PC, just outright gutting you.

*sigh* Yeah, I think as others have said, TLTC may be okay for in-stock items, but when it comes to pre-ordering stock it seems that they're becoming increasingly unreliable. Hopefully everyone with outstanding orders either gets their toys or money back in a timely manner.

Maruten
16th November 2018, 09:55 AM
Ta, that's what I thought.

FatalityPitt
18th November 2018, 08:56 AM
Damn! Just tried to see if I could purchase those clones myself, and yeah... wouldn't let me. In this case I would have it sent to a Japanese address, but I understand that that's not an option for everyone.

Robot Kingdom (http://www.robotkingdom.com/tflg61.html) looks like they still have them in stock for about AU$37.

Herein lies the really crappy thing about retailers who are late in delivering stock. It can make it harder and dearer for customers to source these toys later. Even if they give you the refund, it still means that you have to go and find alternative sources for these toys -- chances which were easier before but you passed them up because you put your faith in TLTC. Whenever this sort of thing happens it kinda feels like the retailer is punishing you for your loyalty. In the case of PC, just outright gutting you.

*sigh* Yeah, I think as others have said, TLTC may be okay for in-stock items, but when it comes to pre-ordering stock it seems that they're becoming increasingly unreliable. Hopefully everyone with outstanding orders either gets their toys or money back in a timely manner.

Well, that sucks...

Yeah, I'll still wait for the one I ordered from TLTC. Though I'm now curious about who their supplier is, and how frequently they order from them.

I've never bought from RK before, and I'm not sure what their shipping costs are like. I've read that it can get pretty high.

Pounce and Wingspan were my first Transformers as a child, and I promised myself I'd get them if Neo-G1 (or CHUG) versions were ever made. I wouldn't mind paying up to $60 (shipped), but that's my maximum. That price is outrageous for two legends figures.

graza78
18th November 2018, 11:56 AM
Well, that sucks...

Yeah, I'll still wait for the one I ordered from TLTC. Though I'm now curious about who their supplier is, and how frequently they order from them.

I've never bought from RK before, and I'm not sure what their shipping costs are like. I've read that it can get pretty high.

Pounce and Wingspan were my first Transformers as a child, and I promised myself I'd get them if Neo-G1 (or CHUG) versions were ever made. I wouldn't mind paying up to $60 (shipped), but that's my maximum. That price is outrageous for two legends figures.

Rk shipping isn't priced great:
Looks about $93 shipped for their slowest shipping, $101 shipped for their fastest.

To put it in perspective, you are looking at around $65 shipping for a masterpiece seeker (and they are damn light).

mharry
22nd November 2018, 07:54 PM
My decepticlones came in the mail a couple days ago, after i asked for a refund from tltc. Also potp inferno.

nyerk
22nd November 2018, 09:47 PM
Has anyone received their MP Dinobots from these guys?

yoshi594
23rd November 2018, 02:28 AM
I got all of my old orders. I was optimistic when they said they shipped my masterpiece plus wheeljack...that didn't come of course haha.

FatalityPitt
27th November 2018, 07:03 PM
I picked up my order today (PotP Rodimus and LG-61 Pounce and Wingspan). It took a while, but I'm very happy overall :)

I'm so glad I now finally have Pounce and Wingspan. I've been wanting these for so long. Pounce and Wingspan were the first Transformers I ever got as a child, so these new ones hold a very special place in my heart.

DELTAprime
27th November 2018, 08:26 PM
I still haven't received a reply from them since 2/11/18. At least since they now have an auto reply on their email I know they are receiving my emails. The auto reply will be good to give to my bank.

Insaneous
17th December 2018, 07:21 PM
Has anyone received their MP Dinobots from these guys?

Hi mate, I haven't received mine yet, did you get yours?

They are in stock on website, not pre-order status any more, so I am hoping for news soon :) They did delete my question from their facebook page today so not sure what the go is...

DELTAprime
17th December 2018, 08:34 PM
I haven't gotten my Dinobot.

They did cancel my Novastar and send me my Predaking.

Meister
18th December 2018, 11:37 AM
Wasn't sure whether this question required its own thread or would be better posted under feed back for TLTC so I just did both.

I ordered MP-13 Soundwave from The Little Toy Company last week and received delivery today which I was quite happy with.

I’m a MISB collector for Masterpieces so when I opened the delivery box I always check to see the condition of the box. It had a bit of damage on one of the rear corners of the box (which unfortunately may occur on the odd occasion) but then I noticed that the top of the box had been double taped, which to me means opening the box makes little difference for MISB. So I decided to open it to have a look at the old cassette player but to my surprise, the plastic toy enclosure had also been double taped.

While I’ve heard of customs sometimes opening the box to have a look at whats inside, I’ve never heard of them also opening the plastic toy enclosure as well. Is this a normal thing?, cause right now I feel like I’ve been given a second hand product which is not what I paid for.

Would appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on this seeing as though this is the first MP I’ve bought from an Australian seller since the whole PC ordeal and I’m on the verge of going ape sh*t over this.

UltraMarginal
18th December 2018, 06:48 PM
I've had a bunch of stuff pre-ordered for months, including a Takara Misfire that didn't arrive before my last couple orders shipped.

I received everything except one figure they are yet to get in stock. Barring Auspost taking a long time to ship from Melbourne (I had another parcel from a fastener distributer take 8 business days over a weekend also from Melbourne to Sydney in the same time period)

Packaging was satisfactory, everything arrived in one piece and as promised. Once all bar the single remaining item came into stock they shipped it all together.

happy customer here.

DELTAprime
19th December 2018, 08:47 PM
Wasn't sure whether this question required its own thread or would be better posted under feed back for TLTC so I just did both.

I ordered MP-13 Soundwave from The Little Toy Company last week and received delivery today which I was quite happy with.

I’m a MISB collector for Masterpieces so when I opened the delivery box I always check to see the condition of the box. It had a bit of damage on one of the rear corners of the box (which unfortunately may occur on the odd occasion) but then I noticed that the top of the box had been double taped, which to me means opening the box makes little difference for MISB. So I decided to open it to have a look at the old cassette player but to my surprise, the plastic toy enclosure had also been double taped.

While I’ve heard of customs sometimes opening the box to have a look at whats inside, I’ve never heard of them also opening the plastic toy enclosure as well. Is this a normal thing?, cause right now I feel like I’ve been given a second hand product which is not what I paid for.

Would appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on this seeing as though this is the first MP I’ve bought from an Australian seller since the whole PC ordeal and I’m on the verge of going ape sh*t over this.

Takara goes through periods of double taping items at the factor. They basically make the item, tape it up and then a QC issue comes up and they need to open everything from that batch. Single taped items are not guaranteed for Takara.

Insaneous
19th December 2018, 09:51 PM
Picked up my Dinobot MP-41 today which i had pre-ordered back in May.

So anyone else still waiting, they should be coming any day now.

DELTAprime
20th December 2018, 12:14 AM
Ok, they must be working through the night to send out as many orders as the can before Christmas. I just got a shipping notification for my MP Dinobot. Aus Post says I'll have it on the 28th, but given how poor Aus Post delivery times have been this holiday season I'm not holding my breath.

Still, thank you TLTC for finally shipping my Dinobot.

I still wouldn't recommend TLTC for preorders anymore, but I will use them for in stock.

yoshi594
9th January 2019, 04:19 AM
Ok so i went to enquire about my orders on facebook, this time they weren't able to help me; they told me to send them an email.

I tried to login into their website and i couldn't. Sent them an email about the account and my orders. I got an auto response email about me having to create a new account; this is the 2nd time i've had to create a new account because they switched to a new system. What affect does this do? This will totally mess up people that don't keep track (luckily i keep track of everything!), when i login i have 0 order history.

For the items that i have received, has anyone else gotten shipping notifications that don't contain the items in question? i've had this done numerous times. For example, the last shipment they sent me said there would be MP Prowl+, alas that got my hopes up for nothing as prowl wasn't in the shipment.

Omega Metro
9th January 2019, 10:00 AM
Yeah, I’ve had a few items that was in the shipping email that didn’t actually arrive. I sent a message immediately about the missing items just to cover myself in case they were spose to be in it. I don’t know why they do that. Just causes confusion for both parties.

I did a preorder for 4 separate items a few weeks back and got a refund for them a few days later as they are now selling them as a set of 4.....for $10 cheaper. I can’t see why they didn’t just refund me the $10 instead of the whole order.:confused:

yoshi594
10th January 2019, 01:54 AM
so after sending them my exact orders in question (these contained items shipped and not shipped); they sent me a copy and paste response :(. I’ve pressed them for further info, hopefully I get it.

We have moved to a new platform and a new account will need to be made. To check previous web orders please follow the instructions below

If your request is regarding previous website orders. The link is located at the top on the new website titled (Check previous website orders). If on a mobile device please click the three bars located at the top and the option will appear. Please login to the old site as you previously did.

yoshi594
16th January 2019, 06:37 PM
mmm still no reply...

my queries are pretty simple, are my items in stock or not.

I think i'm going to have to start doing what I did previously to that other company and comment and tag them on their recent posts...

reillyd
6th February 2019, 01:23 PM
The new account thing threw me too, I thought my account had been deleted, but I signed up a new one so I could order MP-36+ (saves getting hassled by customs). I can't see my old orders though. Has anyone received the STudio Series Bumblebee Retro Pop Highway set yet (the ones with the extra tapes, not the sdcc version). It's listed as sold out, but I still haven't received it.

M-bot
8th February 2019, 10:31 AM
Yet another positive interaction for me with TLTC. Picked up some pre-orders yesterday, no issues with communication - let them know a few days in advance that I was coming.

Also found out that despite Siege pre-orders not going up since only some of wave 1 a little while back, they will be getting more waves of Siege down the track.

jaydisc
26th February 2019, 01:30 PM
A couple days ago, I received MP-17+ and an LG G2 Megatron I had ordered ages ago.

Omega Metro
27th February 2019, 08:28 AM
Got a delivery yesterday dating back from April last year. Still no POTP Novastar, even though I’ve now had 2 shipping emails saying that it’s been shipped.

Has anyone else here NOT recieved their Novastar as yet?

I’m guessing they don’t have stock, even though I preordered her back in April and they are hoping I will forget.:rolleyes:

DELTAprime
27th February 2019, 08:39 AM
Got a delivery yesterday dating back from April last year. Still no POTP Novastar, even though I’ve now had 2 shipping emails saying that it’s been shipped.

I’m guessing they don’t have stock, even though I preordered her back in April and they are hoping I will forget.:rolleyes:

I got refunded for my Novastar after what feels like dozens of emails about the issue.

jaydisc
27th February 2019, 08:51 AM
The order I recently received was a partial shipment of an order containing Novastar, but did not contain her. I don’t think the local distributors have received her yet, so I don’t see that as TLTC’s fault.

UltraMarginal
27th February 2019, 10:53 AM

It's my one outstanding figure with them. they took an extremely long time to get the Takara Misfire in, I'm assuming it's a similar issue (whatever that was), even though one is Takara and the other is Hasbro.

Paulbot
27th February 2019, 06:14 PM
I'm still waiting on my Novastar. I too waited a long time for Misfire so I'm patient and everything I've ordered from TLTC has arrived for me.

Raider
27th February 2019, 11:14 PM
Just received an email notification for a huge number of bots. Will post what arrives once received.

Deano85
28th February 2019, 12:12 PM
Yeah I tried ordering novastar from them but they canceled it. Ending up getting her off ebay instead. I might end up ordering darkwing from tltc tho

Omega Metro
28th February 2019, 01:52 PM
Yeah I tried ordering novastar from them but they canceled it. Ending up getting her off ebay instead. I might end up ordering darkwing from tltc tho

Got a reply from them yesterday....

‘We are still waiting on Hasbro to supply Novastar.’

Raider
4th March 2019, 05:52 PM
Just received an email notification for a huge number of bots. Will post what arrives once received.

Wasn't my Novastar but was MP-17+ instead so happy about that.

reillyd
23rd April 2019, 07:26 PM
I'm still waiting for the Bumblebee Retro Vol 2 Garage set with cassettes. After emailing them when it will be released, they sidestepped giving an answer and only wrote back "Your order will be fulfilled". I had requested a full refund so I can order it elsewhere....

Guess they're happy to take that preorder money, but not happy to hand it back.

ComradeRenko
30th April 2019, 08:47 PM
Just got back from an o/s trip to find my Siege wave 1 deluxes and leader Shockwave waiting for me. Another good transaction with The Little Toy Company.

speros
24th May 2019, 08:29 AM
has anyone received their preorder of POP Novastar from The Little Toy Company? I haven't had a good experience with them so far every order I've had from them has been delayed by months i sent up to 5 requests to their email before I got an answer and still haven't got my Novastar!

Omega Metro
24th May 2019, 08:52 AM
has anyone received their preorder of POP Novastar from The Little Toy Company? I haven't had a good experience with them so far every order I've had from them has been delayed by months i sent up to 5 requests to their email before I got an answer and still haven't got my Novastar!

I actually sent an email to them yesterday with a list of stuff I’m still waiting on. Novastar included. Got a reply almost immediately saying end of the month. Whether that refers to Novastar though, I’m unsure.

Paulbot
24th May 2019, 10:12 AM
Advice I got from them was they are still waiting on Hasbro for Novastar but don’t know when/if they’ll get it but Hasbro hasn’t cancelled it yet. I cancelled my order for her and got a refund.

speros
24th May 2019, 10:49 AM
Advice I got from them was they are still waiting on Hasbro for Novastar but don’t know when/if they’ll get it but Hasbro hasn’t cancelled it yet. I cancelled my order for her and got a refund.

I actually sent an email to them yesterday with a list of stuff I’m still waiting on. Novastar included. Got a reply almost immediately saying end of the month. Whether that refers to Novastar though, I’m unsure.

How annoying I've just asked them for a refund, I could of had it by now. I got the Throne of the primes from them and the plastic window of the box arrived damaged and they wouldn't replace or exchange.

Omega Metro
24th May 2019, 10:55 AM
I got the Throne of the primes from them and the plastic window of the box arrived damaged and they wouldn't replace or exchange.

Mine was the same:mad:

Jellico
26th May 2019, 02:54 AM
Okay. I have an interesting one.

I was told last Sunday that my items were in stock. About 48 hours later I asked why they hadn't been sent. I got a quick replay. Apparently they are in the "queue to ship". They have been there now for a week.

Has anyone ever hit this before?

G1Optimal
26th May 2019, 11:48 AM
Dose that include the MPM06 Ironhide?

As i am still waiting fot it to arrive in stock

Jellico
26th May 2019, 06:55 PM
No. A couple of Siege and some old In Stock items to get me to 3 deliveries.

Omega Supreme
27th May 2019, 09:15 AM
Done quite a few orders through these guys, the items are usually great and well packed although extremely slow with shipping sometimes. Most recent order took over 3 weeks to arrive domestically.

G1Optimal
27th May 2019, 11:01 AM
No. A couple of Siege and some old In Stock items to get me to 3 deliveries.

Thata cool just wondering

Jellico
3rd June 2019, 06:19 AM
So... It has been two weeks. A long time to walk to the warehouse and take some boxes off a shelf.

I have two assumptions.

1. Some of their "In Stock" items are in stock in an overseas warehouse and I am waiting for the slow boat from China. They will email me when they give it to Australia Post.?

or

2. Because I am in a queue someone ahead of me with is waiting for an item to come in stock and blocking up the queue?

I don't want to clog up the email lines so if any of TLTC experts can clarify things that would be great.

speros
3rd June 2019, 01:49 PM

The response i got in regards to the refund is they will charge me a 10% cancellation fee!! To which I replied how can you charge a cancellation fee on something you cant supply? I advised them if they go down that track I will take it up with the ACCC so either supply the figure or my refund 100%.
They said we never said we never said we couldn't supply!

I think their customer service is rubbish

Ralph Wiggum
3rd June 2019, 05:50 PM
I was eyeing off some “in stock” Hot Toys but if they can’t even get in stock items sorted, then I’m avoiding TLTC like the plague.

DELTAprime
3rd June 2019, 09:23 PM
So, is it March 2019 yet???...

drifand
4th June 2019, 07:46 AM
The response i got in regards to the refund is they will charge me a 10% cancellation fee!! To which I replied how can you charge a cancellation fee on something you cant supply? I advised them if they go down that track I will take it up with the ACCC so either supply the figure or my refund 100%.
They said we never said we never said we couldn't supply!

I think their customer service is rubbish

Wowee, lost of words, this really look familiar

G1Optimal
4th June 2019, 09:49 AM
The 10% thing is in there pre order terms and conditions
https://thelittletoycompany.com.au/pages/pre-order-policy

Can I modify a pre-order? In some instances, you can. These will be dealt on a "case-by-case" basis. Pre-ordering item's helps us ensure we order the right amount of stock, and gives you the be possible price available. Cancellations may incur a 10% restocking/admin fee of the original pre-order price. As per Australian consumer law, we will not refund for change of mind.

philby
4th June 2019, 05:51 PM
i have seen posts on FB in different groups of people receiving some orders lately. So they still seem to be functioning at some level. I have not made an order for a long time and I can't see myself making any new orders for a while yet.

yoshi594
4th June 2019, 07:06 PM
The 10% thing is in there pre order terms and conditions
https://thelittletoycompany.com.au/pages/pre-order-policy

This is understandable if they've ( (little toy company) already paid for the stock, especially with the decreased foot traffic.

speros
4th June 2019, 07:15 PM
This is understandable if they've ( (little toy company) already paid for the stock, especially with the decreased foot traffic.

While it is understandable for people who preorder then cancel for no reason, but they dont advise any updates and i had to send them 4 reminders to get an email response and they keep changing the release date with no apology of the delay.

yoshi594
4th June 2019, 07:32 PM
While it is understandable for people who preorder then cancel for no reason, but they dont advise any updates and i had to send them 4 reminders to get an email response and they keep changing the release date with no apology of the delay.

That's also frustrating. Just remind them of what happened to premium collectables. I'm sure that'll send a shiver down their spine, i know I do when their name is mentioned lol.

Jellico
4th June 2019, 09:09 PM
Well my order is on the way.

It had been dropped at the post office a few hours before I emailed them. Email was pretty quick this time.

I have to say that my original position remains. TLTC has always delivered.

But they get scarier and scarier every time that I use them.

Thurmus
5th June 2019, 10:40 AM
Have to agree with Jellico.

Ordered the Black Series 4 pack with IG88, Bossk, Boba and Luke on the 7th of January.

Followed up April 8th long after they were in the big retailers. Was "We expect to ship this month."

Followed up again on the 23rd of May and asked if there was an ETA yet. Was told "We are currently shipping out.".

Still yet to receive a shipping notice or any products.

DELTAprime
7th June 2019, 03:38 PM
Ok, so TLTC replied to an enquiry of mine. They said Big Powered will be shipping this month. I hope this is correct, but I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

Omega Metro
7th June 2019, 03:48 PM
At least these ones reply. The other mob don’t ship or reply.:mad:

G1Optimal
12th June 2019, 08:53 PM
Just got a shipping notice for MPM06 and potp wreck gar

The_Black_Sheep
12th June 2019, 10:57 PM
They also sent me a shipping notice for Firestar... I thought this day would never arrive...

Was that a real email? or am I dreaming?

If I ever consider ordering something ever again from TLTC, you guys have my permission to reach through the internet & slap me...

Omega Metro
12th June 2019, 11:19 PM
Had a shipping notice today also. Possibly Siege Shockwave but who really knows what will actually arrive.

G1Optimal
13th June 2019, 11:17 AM
Had a shipping notice today also. Possibly Siege Shockwave but who really knows what will actually arrive.

I know what you mean, got a seperate delivery from startrack for dotm ratchet although it said 1 or 2 parcels on the tracker i thought it would at least notify my that it has also been sent.

As i thought the 2 were both mpm06 package seperatly turns out i had 4 items sent cant complain though as i got/getting the items.

Omega Metro
13th June 2019, 12:02 PM
I know what you mean, got a seperate delivery from startrack for dotm ratchet although it said 1 or 2 parcels on the tracker i thought it would at least notify my that it has also been sent.

As i thought the 2 were both mpm06 package seperatly turns out i had 4 items sent cant complain though as i got/getting the items.

Had another 2 shipping emails this morning. Novastar included this time. :)

G1Optimal
13th June 2019, 02:17 PM
Had another 2 shipping emails this morning. Novastar included this time. :)

:cool: thats good news

The_Black_Sheep
14th June 2019, 10:47 PM
Guess what arrived from TLTC today? I couldn't believe it. The shipping email they sent me the other day stated that I ordered Firestar back on September the 15th last year - 9 months ago! 9 freaking months ago! Un-be-lieve-able...

Omega Metro
14th June 2019, 11:45 PM
Guess what arrived from TLTC today? I couldn't believe it. The shipping email they sent me the other day stated that I ordered Firestar back on September the 15th last year - 9 months ago! 9 freaking months ago! Un-be-lieve-able...

That’s nothing. I ordered mine back in April last year. 14 months.

Omega Metro
8th July 2019, 04:50 PM
Novastar finally arrived today after the package had been ‘lost’ for 3 weeks. LTC (And Aust Post) has been atrocious during this ordeal trying chase it up.:mad:

philby
18th July 2019, 01:38 AM
Last Friday I purchased an in-stock Marvel Legends figure and then picked it up same day. Happy to keep purchasing for available items but still a little wary for any pre orders. First in a while I've used them.

Raider
18th July 2019, 10:08 AM
Novastar finally arrived today after the package had been ‘lost’ for 3 weeks. LTC (And Aust Post) has been atrocious during this ordeal trying chase it up.:mad:

I still have not received mine. Sent an email (first time I've emailed them about an order) to them about a month ago. No response. Hmmmm.

Sinnertwin
18th July 2019, 11:33 AM
You guys waiting on stuff should just reach out to the local members that can do a pick up. Surely it would be quicker as they'd be getting first dibs.

Failing that, small store, 2 people team, swimming carnivals, price vs wait times something something support local.

Convoid
18th July 2019, 03:15 PM
Finally received my pre-ordered Siege Optimus, Megatron, Ultra Magnus and Shockwave and some other in stock figures from them on Monday.

kovert
18th July 2019, 07:51 PM
Has anyone received email responses from them since last week? Are they away on holidays this week?

G1Optimal
23rd July 2019, 12:55 PM
Still trying to contact them about the status of the wrong item they sent me, which i sent back and auspost app said delivered but no reply yet ....
I hope they are ethier they are on holiday or extremely busy to explain the delay in getting back to me

Edit: i got a reply :cool:

ozlee
30th July 2019, 09:26 PM
I haven't a reply from them for over a week after sending an email requesting them for a shipping invoice.

Anyone know what happened?

Other
31st July 2019, 08:28 AM
I sent them a message about my outstanding order and they replied later that night saying the only thing holding it up is Big Powered which is due later this week and well we'll see about that

ozlee
3rd August 2019, 12:35 AM
When did they reply back? I still haven't heard back from them and it has been 2 weeks now.

kovert
4th August 2019, 03:52 PM
Could you contact them again to confirm they are sending the invoice to the correct email address?

ozlee
9th August 2019, 10:47 PM
They finally replied back with a shipping invoice and nothing else - no apology for the late reply ... weird way to run a business but hopefully I will be getting my items soon.

DELTAprime
9th August 2019, 11:14 PM
They finally replied back with a shipping invoice and nothing else - no apology for the late reply ... weird way to run a business but hopefully I will be getting my items soon.

That's par for the course with TLTC, and don't count on getting your item any time soon. They are terrible at communication and actually shipping items out. That said they don't seem to be con-artist like PC were and you should get your item, one day.

ozlee
11th August 2019, 09:42 PM
That's par for the course with TLTC, and don't count on getting your item any time soon. They are terrible at communication and actually shipping items out. That said they don't seem to be con-artist like PC were and you should get your item, one day.

Yeah I think this will be the last time ordering from them ... they really need to improve their communication so that customers don't feel like they are getting conned. PC has left a really bad taste in our mouth so any lack of communication will instantly bring back bad memories.

DELTAprime
13th August 2019, 10:08 PM
I got a shipping notification for my Big Powered. Once it arrives I'm never buying from them again.

Raider
13th August 2019, 11:21 PM
I still have not received mine. Sent an email (first time I've emailed them about an order) to them about a month ago. No response. Hmmmm.

Another month has passed, no response to my email or a shipping notification on Novastar. Starting to guess it is not coming...

ozlee
13th August 2019, 11:52 PM
Raider, chase the guy up again. I have finally received my items (after so many emails).
They were good but due to their lack of communication and a lack of customer service I will not be shopping here again.

reillyd
14th August 2019, 08:01 PM
Has anyone received the Bumblebee Highway Patrol (cassettes) Volume 2? I still haven't received mine, and they flat out refused a refund several months ago

Krayt
14th August 2019, 09:55 PM
Has anyone received the Bumblebee Highway Patrol (cassettes) Volume 2? I still haven't received mine, and they flat out refused a refund several months ago

Asked about them last night, answer this morning said end of this month.

Defcon
15th August 2019, 03:09 PM
I only ever buy in stock items. I have had 2 orders from the store both fine. Ist order was slow, 2nd order was very prompt. I have shopped on store on eBay also a good experience. My only worry is sometimes orders can be dispatched slowly, but have found this is not unusual with some other sellers. In general, I don?t pre-order, as it?s something less to worry about. To clarify I don?t preorder from the little toy company.

Omega Metro
16th August 2019, 10:22 AM
My last order that I’m waiting on from October last year has shipped this morning. Nothing Transformers related but shows they must of had a recent drop of products.

loophole
5th September 2019, 08:49 PM
Curious if anyone ordered BWMP Megs and received yet?

Ark-Ivor
17th September 2019, 02:52 AM
I was about to say that I received my MP BW Megs last January, then I remembered I got it from AmiAmi, sorry.

Until mid-August I would have said I was satisfied with TheLittleToyCompany's (TLTC) service, not happy, just satisfied. Their replies to clearly worded enquiries leave much to be desired.

I was coming on here to see if anyone was having any difficulties with the store... guess my question has been answered, some yes, some no.

I am posting this here because I really don't know where else would be appropriate, maybe it could help others.

Last December, I asked TLTC if there was any likelihood of any part of my orders being available to ship before Xmas, next thing I received a shipping notification that indicated all of my outstanding orders were included, of course I knew this couldn't be the case given several of them hadn't even been released at that point, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find a small part of my order in it when it arrived.

Since then they upgraded their site and I'd been unable to log into my account on TLTC's old system for a few months, and they never fixed the problem or even replied to me saying they were looking into it… Basically, they've completely ignored any queries I've made about the problem. And I had no problem browsing to their old site to login, it just refused to log me in.

In Mid-July they told me they were waiting on LG EX Big Powered before shipping my order out. In fact I'd asked for specific details about each of 14 individual items remaining to be supplied to me, and was told "We have majority of these items allocated to your orders. There are only a few more items to come into stock" (Their exact words copied & pasted). I assumed they'd misread my request for specifics, and enquired again, and a week later ALL I was told was "The last item is Big Powered due at the end of July". The only specifics in that reply were through omission.

From my order on their old website, I'm still waiting on:
MP-17+, MP-36+, MPM-06, MPM-07, LG EX Repug/Grotes, LG EX Big Powered, SS-18, SS-20, SS-36, WFC-S7, WFC-S8, WFC-S9, WFC-S11 & WFC-S13
Even without a calculator, anyone can see that's several thousand dollars' worth of Transformers.

Not receiving a shipping notice by mid-August, I enquired as to how long until my order was going to be shipped.
After the whole Premium Collectables debacle, which I'd already told them had made me a very uneasy online shopper, I apologetically stated that I would be making a chargeback on my orders in mid-October if I hadn't received my orders, or an updated shipping estimate by then (at the time of PremiumCollectables I didn't know that chargebacks were even a thing until long after the 3 month limit had expired :( ).
I feel it was not an unreasonable statement to make given that they'd given me no specific confirmation on having anything I'd ordered in stock and all I could be sure of was the 3 month chargeback deadline and their statement of the supposedly last item I'd pre-ordered arriving at "the end of July". I was very specific that all I was doing was reminding them of my rights and that I intended to uphold them, I even gave them two easy "outs" whereby I'd have no need to go through with it, I did not imply they were doing anything untoward, and assumed they may have had so many orders that mine was just way down the list.

Another week later I received an argumentative reply telling me that I hadn't paid for the postage yet, and a poorly worded reiteration of their shipping system. This was the first I knew about owing more postage (I believe that I understand their shipping system better than they do, given their reiteration), I had never been invoiced for any additional postage, and still haven't. I looked back at my orders and discovered that the postage I thought I had paid, they had spent when shipping me the part complete-order last December, a shipment I hadn't asked for, and which, according to their own shipping system, should not have been made until they had received all the items still on pre-order (i.e. "the end of July").
Just a few days before sending me that reply I'd pre-ordered MP-44 from them, another big-ticket Transformer, I hadn't ordered anything from them for months, they had no way to know if I'd ever order anything from them again, and they were just going to hold my order hostage until MP-44 came into stock in, longer in fact since I had only paid the third postage deposit on it, without ever volunteering why. On top of which they stated I was in error for not understanding their shipping system!?

I have since given them a third "out" by buying an in-stock MP-37 and paying the full shipping. That was 7 days ago (5 business days), and I still haven't received a shipping notification, or response other than an order confirmation and a generic auto-response saying they'd get back to me within 48 hours during business hours. I think 48 hours, even 48 business hours, is long up, which brings me here, commenting on their service.

I know that my queries and communications often lack brevity, this being a case in point, but I never sacrifice clarity.
Their responses makes me wonder if they have a legitimate excuse for not comprehending plain English. Are they dyslexic, or have some other medical condition that makes it difficult (there are more than twenty to choose from) or is English not their primary language perhaps, or maybe they're suffering some personal/family problem that means they can't devote much time to customer communications? If any of these is the case I abjectly apologise for my misreading of the situation and insensitivity toward their understanding of my queries, their poorly worded responses, and my public airing of my grievances against their company. Otherwise, they have no valid excuse for their poor communications skills, especially in a business situation.

I plan on only making two more orders from TheLittleToyCompany, primarily to complete the postage requirements for MP-44. After that, I will not be buying from them ever again, if it takes more than a week for them to ship an in stock item, my patronage obviously means little to nothing to them. However, if they don't resolve the current issue of my outstanding orders by Mid-October, I'm cancelling everything, including MP-37 & MP-44 and making a chargeback… I most certainly will not allow myself to be charged an unreasonable 10% restocking fee for items I have been given no proof or assurance were ever in stock, let alone items for which there is no provided evidence of them having been pre-ordered by TLTC in the first place.

After PremiumCollectables proved to me that the ACCC has no clout, that Australian State Consumer Protection is a joke, that the Australian Police are powerless against confidence tricksters, and that there is no way to enforce repayment of monies stolen within Australian Corporate Law/Small Claims Court, even though it can prove it was stolen, I will not be wasting my time with any of them again.
Thanks for the advice Griffin, on the PremiumCollectables Thread, even though it was worthless.
The only law/legal recourse that has any chance of doing anything helpful is Australian Common Law, which I am in the process of instigating against Scott Dwyer. If anyone else still has issue with him/PremiumCollectables, and the interest in pursuing it, feel free to message me and I'll give you specifics, by way of statement requirements, and make it a group action, the more complainants, the more clout.

jaydisc
17th September 2019, 08:47 AM
After PremiumCollectables proved to me that the ACCC has no clout, that Australian State Consumer Protection is a joke, that the Australian Police are powerless against confidence tricksters, and that there is no way to enforce repayment of monies stolen within Australian Corporate Law/Small Claims Court, even though it can prove it was stolen, I will not be wasting my time with any of them again.
Thanks for the advice Griffin, on the PremiumCollectables Thread, even though it was worthless.
The only law/legal recourse that has any chance of doing anything helpful is Australian Common Law, which I am in the process of instigating against Scott Dwyer. If anyone else still has issue with him/PremiumCollectables, and the interest in pursuing it, feel free to message me and I'll give you specifics, by way of statement requirements, and make it a group action, the more complainants, the more clout.

My condolences for your suffering. I have felt your pain.

But it seems a worthy time to reiterate to everyone that virtually every problem with every retailer evaporates when you pay with a credit card, or fund your PayPal transactions with a credit card. ("credit cards" includes debit cards, etc - anything with a Visa/MC/Amex logo).

I know that's not going to help anyone with past transactions, but forget Oxipay, Afterpay, your EFT bank, Fair Trading, ACCC, small claims court, etc, etc, etc....

There is only one way forward, for your own sanity and protection, always use a credit card.

DaptoDog
17th September 2019, 09:09 AM

But it seems a worthy time to reiterate to everyone that virtually every problem with every retailer evaporates when you pay with a credit card, or fund your PayPal transactions with a credit card. ("credit cards" includes debit cards, etc - anything with a Visa/MC/Amex logo).

I know that's not going to help anyone with past transactions, but forget Oxipay, Afterpay, your EFT bank, Fair Trading, ACCC, small claims court, etc, etc, etc....

There is only one way forward, for your own sanity and protection, always use a credit card.

Truth. I didn't lose a $ on my PC orders because of the credit card chargeback process.

Ark-Ivor, I have to say I find it odd that you are even considering making another two orders with them given what you have gone through?

Ark-Ivor
17th September 2019, 11:20 AM

Too true, just wish I'd known about chargebacks and the 3-month limit earlier.

I did sign up with ?Zipay?/?ZipPay? at one point, but luckily I could never use them, you have to confirm orders with a mobile phone, and it's a 10 minute jog before I can even get the slightest signal :(, and by the time I'd get back to my computer the txt codes had always expired. I think it's the same with several of those other services, so I never even tried them, thanks for the heads up, not that I'd thought about using them, but I'll avoid them now.

Ark-Ivor, I have to say I find it odd that you are even considering making another two orders with them given what you have gone through?

I'm not a fan of conflict, and it really doesn't feel good berating a company that really might just be doing their best. I mean to say that I really don't know their situation, and if it's actually bad and I were in their shoes, I'd appreciate some understanding from my customers. But at the same time, their communications failings mean I've got to protect myself too. I guess I'm just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Given PC, maybe I shouldn't.

The two purchases are probably just going to be a single purchase of $10 (so they've got the $15 they require for shipping my already ordered MP-44). If I had a slightly better income I wouldn't consider extra purchases. However, they do have fair-ish prices (for Australia), and they did ship out some of my earier orders without any problems, so if they get another two items in stock that I really truly can't live without (apologies for the hyperbole), I might as well save a little by combining the postage. But as I say, any further mucking about and it'll all be over in mid-October.

Ark-Ivor
21st September 2019, 12:55 AM
:) Well, at 8:05 pm today (2019-09-20 or 20-09-2019 or 09-20-2019 depending on how you read dates), I received shipping notices that included MP-17+, MP-36+, MPM-06, MPM-07, LG EX Repug/Grotes, LG EX Big Powered, SS-18, SS-20, SS-36, WFC-S7, WFC-S8, WFC-S9, WFC-S11 & WFC-S13, along with the other items they'd already sent me, so not really a shipping notice or confirmation of shipping for any particular item. :confused:

:( But no shipping notification for MP-37, which was the one I just bought and paid for the shipping to cover ALL my in-stock orders.

As usual, I'll have to wait and see what actually arrives... No MP-37 and the countdown to chargeback begins again, especially given how explicit I was in my message that it's postage was to cover all their shipping...

Strange that they managed to ship it out at 8:05pm WST on a Friday night, don't you think? I can't think of any parcel delivery service that makes pick-ups that late. Yeah, I know, "Order Shipped" only means they've logged a pick-up request with the shipping company and had a tracking number generated, two in this case... or maybe three, very hard to tell from the notifications.

Also no response to my direct communications, however, by now that's only to be expected.

Update: I did also received a separate shipping notice for MP-37, a minute earlier, which Microsoft Mail had decided was spam and sent to the junk folder before I even saw it. So, so far all overdue items are apparently being shipped.

Ark-Ivor
8th October 2019, 01:48 PM
Another Update:

On 2019-09-20 TLTC informed me that my orders had been sent.
It was 2019-09-24 (4 days) before Australia Post approved the shipping information.
It is now 2019-10-08 (18 days since TLTC claimed to have sent my parcels) and they have neither been scanned into Australia Posts custody nor been delivered.
I have contacted Australia Post and they have confirmed that the parcels have never been scanned by Australia Post, they say that this is virtually impossible if they have indeed been received by them. Which leaves me no choice but to assume that TLTC never sent the parcels.
Just in case the virually impossible has happened, as suggested by Australia Post, I have contacted Adam Leech and requested that he start a tracking enquiry - which can only be started by the person/company who sent the parcel, not the person waiting on it... I have little faith that he will undertake this action in a timely fashion.
If I have not received news of my two parcels before 9 am on the 21st of October 2019, I will be commencing the chargebacks, as I warned them I would back on the 15th of September.

I do strongly advise against anyone dealing with or making purchased from the highly unprofessional company, "TheLittleToyCompany".

I have nothing against Family Businesses, but they need to understand that using the word "family" to describe themselves only means they have no unrelated employees, it does not negate the fact that first and foremost it is a business and must be operated as such in a professional manner.

The Letter M
8th October 2019, 01:56 PM
Strange that they managed to ship it out at 8:05pm WST on a Friday night, don't you think? I can't think of any parcel delivery service that makes pick-ups that late. Yeah, I know, "Order Shipped" only means they've logged a pick-up request with the shipping company and had a tracking number generated, two in this case... or maybe three, very hard to tell from the notifications.

If it's sent via AustPost, you can drop parcels for sending at Parcel Lockers. Obviously based on your next post, something ain't right, but that's a plausible explanation for the time.

Omega Metro
8th October 2019, 02:09 PM
I had a similar situation a few months back where the parcel tracking had been activated but no scan events. Aust Post basically wrote it off and told me to contact LTC which said they would look into it. 2 weeks later, it started scanning and recieved it.
On a unrelated matter, I thought I’d give them another chance and did an order last month for supposedly in stock items. 2 weeks went by without any shipping email. Contacted them. No reply. Opened a PayPal case and got refunded. Their excuse was it was a preorder but nothing on the listing said it was a preorder. Never again.

Ark-Ivor
18th October 2019, 01:19 AM
I had a similar situation a few months back where the parcel tracking had been activated but no scan events. Aust Post basically wrote it off and told me to contact LTC which said they would look into it. 2 weeks later, it started scanning and received it.

A partially similar thing is occurring here.
And another update :(

2019-10-08 (after my previous update) The Little Toy Company opened an investigation with Australia Post as to the whereabouts of one of the two parcels… The one that to the best of my knowledge contains only MP-36 (Artfire), hereafter called "Parcel 1". No attempt was made to track the other package, assumed to contain the bulk of my outstanding orders, worth $1184, hereafter called "Parcel 2".
2019-10-10 I contacted TLTC specifically requesting that they start an investigation on Parcel 2 as well.
2019-10-14 The Australia Post site suddenly had a "Submit an enquiry" box on it, it might have been there before but I was too busy fuming to notice it (stupid, stupid me, if it was), so I started my own two enquiries with Australia Post as to the locations of both Parcels 1 & 2.
2019-10-14 (continued) I received another shipping notification from TLTC stating that SS-20 (Bumblebee Vol 2) was suddenly also in Parcel 1, this is strange since I had assumed from their earlier shipping notifications that it was in Parcel 2.
2019-10-16 Parcel 1 is scanned in Melbourne, the delivery date is set to 2019-10-23. Irritatingly on Australia Posts tracking site, this indicates that both parcels in the consignment were scanned, you have to browse further to find that it's actually only one that has been scanned.
2019-10-17 ~6:30am Receive result from the Australia Post investigations I opened: Parcel 1 (as for the 16th); Parcel 2, contact the sender and get them to open an enquiry.
~9am I accept the findings for Parcel 1, but query them for Parcel 2.
~9:30am I received a phone call from Australia Post. The Australia Post guy was very helpful. He explained that:

"Shipping information received by Australia Post" means they have received an order for a Shipping Ticket from the sender.
"Shipping information approved by Australia Post" means the senders payment has been confirmed and they have downloaded/received the Shipping Ticket.
Until the parcel is "Item processed at facility {insert facility name here}" it is not in the custody of Australia Post.

There are only two reasons the third Tracking item doesn't show up on items for which tracking/signature have been purchased:

"A" - The sender never delivered the parcel into Australia Posts Custody. And
"B" - The sender failed to correctly attach an address and the Shipping Ticket.

Just in case "B" had occurred he checked their registry for parcels without an address or shipping ticket (Lost & Found/Dead Letter Office, type of thing). All parcels and letters that arrive here are opened in an effort to locate a recipients address or senders details, and in the case of parcels, their contents are catalogued in a database that he was able to search for me. He was able to quote Transformers, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Starscream, Megatron, Ironhide, Shockwave as common names previously uploaded to the database for items that had been previously diverted to Lost & Found - since Parcel 2 should contain Transformers including 2 Bumblebee's, an Ironhide, a Megatron and an Optimus Prime, it should have shown up.
Apparently there are no parcels of any size, or arrival date, containing Transformers in Australia Post's Lost & Found/Dead Letter Office as of 9:30am on the 17th of October 2019.
He also informed me that the postage paid by TLTC for Parcel 2 put it in Australia Posts 6~7kg category, which, by my estimations, tracks with Parcel 2 containing $1184 worth of Transformers, although I haven't been able to confirm the shipping weights for a few of them, so I can't be sure.
He suggested that "A" was the most likely explanation and recommended that I contact the Sender… again.

Given that the only communications I've received from TLTC since the 24th of September have been evidentially fallacious shipping notifications, I'm feeling pretty confident I'll receive no response again, but I did as he suggested.
I have also reported TLTC/Adam Leech to the ACCC, even though I already know how little good that will do. If they even have an ABN, it's not on their website or communications as it should be, meaning they're barely even an actual business.
I am sorely tempted to start chargebacks on the 21st of October (next Monday) as I warned them I would, however, I now think I should wait at least until Parcel 1 arrives (sometime next week before or on the 23rd). My reasoning is:

I - Even though the shipping notices were blatantly false, they do serve to extend the 3-month VISA chargeback deadline.
II - I'm not vindictive, I don't want to force TLTC to refund me for items they actually supplied, despite the nasty way they have treated me as a customer, and extorted my orders for additional postage fees.
III - I am still ridiculously hoping they'll actually supply me with the items I've ordered and paid for, because it'll be even more of a hassle trying to find them again from other places for even slightly similar prices.

Again: I must strongly advise against anyone dealing with or making purchases from the highly unprofessional company, "TheLittleToyCompany", its eBay store "Action Figure Warehouse" or its proprietor Adam Leech.

Tober
18th October 2019, 01:49 AM
I have also reported TLTC/Adam Leech to the ACCC, even though I already know how little good that will do. If they even have an ABN, it's not on their website or communications as it should be, meaning they're barely even an actual business.

http://www.abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View/45423201785

You might have more luck with Consumer Affairs Victoria (https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/contact-us/resolve-your-problem-or-complaint/overview)

Tranceblade
18th October 2019, 10:09 AM
Sounds like the consignment numbers were issued ("Shipping information accepted"), but he never actually sent them. So yes you are within your rights to receive a follow up on it from him.

Ark-Ivor
12th November 2019, 12:54 PM
I followed up and unsurprisingly received absolutely no response.

I was very surprised when the two parcels arrived on the 22nd of October and did, in fact, contain everything outstanding that I had ordered. As far as the final delivery was concerned, my worries were partially Australia Posts fault. They treated both parcels, each with its own tracking number, as a single consignment and only bothered to scan the small parcels code.

This does not change the facts though.
1. Against their own shipping policy, without any request from me, they shipped out a partial order, thus spending the $15 postage that was intended to cover the entire shipping of my outstanding orders, not just the partial. Again, this was against their policy which stated that additional shipping fees had to be paid to them before they would ship out a partial order.
2. They did not inform me that additional shipping fees were required, and then argumentatively accused me of not having paid any shipping fees for my order and of not understanding their shipping system. (I will admit that in the near month it took them to finally reply, my own communications did become more argumentative, but I'm the customer, as the business, their communications should have remained civil at all times.)
3. Even after I paid extra postage, and they provided me with tracking details, they did not actually hand the parcels over to Australia Post for delivery for another three weeks.
4. Their petty vengeance against my warning that I would be beginning chargebacks on October the 21st. I received no responses from them to any enquiry I made as to the tracking of the parcels. One week before final delivery I received an additional shipping notification, followed a day later by the items finally being scanned by Australia Post. Which, although unstated, in my mind indicates that despite all communications with them and the nearly three months overdue nature of my order, they deliberately put off sending my orders until right before the date I stated I would be beginning chargebacks.
5. Again, their woefully inadequate customer communications, ignoring questions asked, answering questions that were never asked, omitting details asked for, misreporting parcel contents in shipping notices, etc...

Since I did, eventually, receive my outstanding orders, it would be churlish of me to take my ACCC complaint further.
I still strongly object to their extortion of additional shipping costs. Since it was their error, they should have covered it. However, as stated, they immediately accused me of not understanding their shipping system and rudely re-informed me of how it worked, effectively making any argument that I might mount against this unprovable and thus removing any fault and financial responsibility from themselves.

I advise the following if you absolutely have no other choice than to deal with them:
Placing your order(s)
1. Don't expect items that are NOT specifically listed on their website as "Pre-Order" or "Coming-Soon" to actually be "In-Stock".
2. Don't expect items that you've pre-ordered to arrive In-Stock at the time they estimate.
3. Take a screengrab of the page of each item you order prior to finalising your order, keep a copy of all communications from and to them (especially when using their online communication form, which lacks a "send a copy to my email address" feature) and be ready to use this as evidence to make a chargeback ten days prior to the three month period expires.
Communications
1. Don't expect any courtesy, customer support, or indeed any response to any query from them, certainly, don't expect them to reply to any communications within their stated 3 business days.
2. Assume that English is not their first language when making enquiries, I don't know this to be the case, but they certainly seem determined to misunderstand queries they don't want to answer.
3. Keep your enquiry as simple as possible, using no words that a reasonably intelligent eight-year-old could not understand in short concise sentences.
4. In order to ensure they actually answer each question you place, do not make more than one enquiry within any communication
5. Do not make an enquiry that is related to multiple items (i.e. will any part of my order be coming into stock soon, or which items are in stock.
6. Do not make more than one enquiry a week.
Shipping
1. Don't expect them to ship items within their stated 3 business days of their having been paid for.
2. Take shipping notifications with a grain-of-salt until Australia Post actually scans them.
3. If you have multiple orders with them with multiple parcels, don't expect their shipping notifications tracking number(s) to be any indication of what's in which parcel.
4. Only delay making chargebacks if your order has been scanned by Australia post.

While I still must strongly advise against anyone dealing with or making purchases from "TheLittleToyCompany", its eBay store "Action Figure Warehouse" or its proprietor Adam Leech, observe the above advice and you shouldn't, at least, lose your money or sanity.

Maruten
12th November 2019, 02:15 PM
I wonder if they service they provide through eBay has gone downhill as well. I had many successful and satisfying transactions there, so I wonder if they try harder on eBay purchases to make sure they keep their feedback looking healthy... or whether it's all just fallen apart.

Oh wait I can check that duh

https://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=actionfigurewarehouse

Still overwhelmingly positive, though the odd complaint does sneak in.

drummond40
22nd December 2019, 01:59 PM
I'm waiting for my MP44 Optimus preorder to be sent from these guys. Ended up buying him from OhmyPrimus in August (who are amazing) as Tltc delayed theirs stock until Dec and I couldn't wait.

Dec is almost up and I'm still waiting for them to ship it. Feeling like I've been ripped off $600.

I've emailed them for the 100th time and they said on dec9th they were processing the order, yet Dec22nd now and no tracking details. Can these guys be trusted?

Man I hope they haven't ripped me off. Will never deal with these guys again, so useless.

Ark-Ivor
23rd December 2019, 12:57 PM
I'm waiting for my MP44 Optimus preorder to be sent from these guys. Ended up buying him from OhmyPrimus in August (who are amazing) as Tltc delayed theirs stock until Dec and I couldn't wait.

Dec is almost up and I'm still waiting for them to ship it. Feeling like I've been ripped off $600.

I've emailed them for the 100th time and they said on dec9th they were processing the order, yet Dec22nd now and no tracking details. Can these guys be trusted?

Man I hope they haven't ripped me off. Will never deal with these guys again, so useless.

You're not alone. I'm also waiting on MP Convoy v3. If you bought it through their eBay account they ship fast to keep their seller score up, but if you bought it through their own website, which I assume you did since it was a "pre-order", you can bet on them taking their sweet time on sending.

Purchases made from their webstore are basically ignored until the last possible minute, I mean with my last order they only shipped out a few days before I the threatened date of my VISA Chargeback, and that was nearly 3 months after they'd told me ALL of my pre-orders were instock.

Read my previous comments.

TLTC is fine if buying through eBay, mainly thanks to eBays vendor controls, but avoid their webstore if you can, their 5th priority at best.

flint1138
23rd January 2020, 03:05 PM
Hey

I just used these guys to pick up Wave 4 of Siege (Barricade, Mirage & Impactor), ordered on the weekend, arrived Wednesday morning.
Have used them before with no issues, though I have only ever bought 'in stock' items, never done a preorder.

Thanks

Raider
23rd January 2020, 03:40 PM
A little late on the feedback but still thought I would share. My last remaining item came in about a month before Xmas I think. Had been waiting a LONG time for it and it was well past ETA. However, in the end these guys delivered on everything I ordered from them and that was probably around 50+ items.

Ark-Ivor
24th January 2020, 08:28 PM
Yeah, they do seem to deliver in the end, but is a few dollars savings worth the stress?

I've just received a shipping notice for my FINAL orders with TLTC. Finally confirming their receipt of MP-44 Convoy and MPM-8 Megatron - both of which were listed on their website as being in stock when I ordered them in August and November respectively. The other items I ordered at the same time had been listed as in-stock for more than a year, so I assumed them to be accurate, while MP-44 had only been released the week before I made my order - yet was still listed as in-stock, only being relisted as a pre-order the day after I ordered it.

They're using a different shipping company, "Sendle>" whoever they are.

They made me sign up to their website so I could get detailed tracking... and it appears that TLTC hasn't "Dropped Off" my delivery with them yet. I'll be interested to see how long it takes them to actually hand-off my orders to this new freight company, given that it's Friday I don't think I'll see it happen before mid-morning Monday. If you don't look too closely it does make it seem that they've actually already sent the parcel, when they haven't... Should more accurately be called a "Pre-Shipping Notice."

Anyway, once I receive the parcel(s), for me, that's the end of it - unless I get reeeeaaaalllly desperate for something that they're the only ones offering.

I'll post again to confirm when they actually do hand-off my orders and again when I receive them in a week or so's time hopefully.

jaydisc
24th January 2020, 08:53 PM
Sendle is just an aggregator that farms it out. It'll likely get picked up by Fastway or Couriers Please.

Omega Metro
24th January 2020, 09:07 PM
Sendle is just an aggregator that farms it out. It'll likely get picked up by Fastway or Couriers Please.

I hate Sendle as it goes to Fastway which then takes almost 3 weeks to deliver a parcel to Perth. Instead of 1 week with Aust Post.
I bought something last week from LTC and it only got ‘dropped off’ yesterday.

jaydisc
24th January 2020, 09:39 PM
For me, the nightmare is when I pull Couriers Please. I have at least 3 missed pickups with them (as a sender).

laproblematique
25th February 2020, 04:31 PM
It's a shame that these guys turned into jokers. I'm not sure if it's Australia in general getting slim pickings when it comes to distribution or if their business model is like Premium Collectables (when they were actually fulfilling orders) getting smaller quantities at lower prices that more reputable companies would knock back, one thing's for sure; their business didn't scale with the amount of customers they were getting.

After almost a hundred emails over almost two years chasing up figures that I was told would be sent out for free a month after picking items up in person, having to eventually pay a further $15 to get the remaining items of a pre-order sent out and the cherry on top, forced to endure almost two weeks of back and forth with CouriersPlease for re-delivery I can finally wipe my hands of Australian pre-order companies.

Never again.

drifand
27th February 2020, 04:19 PM
Unfortunately Australia post is expensive. I have sent items with Courier please and they seem to deliver, but noted I dont discard all the above remarks as I had same issues with Fastway. End of the day, we get what we pay for.
As for buying online local, I lost faith when comes to tfs. Dont say toys, I went to a website to get a hair dryer part for under 6 bucks and they want you to pay $30 shipping for an item under 40g? It doesn't feel right and is such a turn off.

You have Ohmyprimus shipping big items or small items from $25-50 from Singapore by DHL. Yes toys more expensive a bit but the reliability to me is the main factor.

Sol_Bad
10th April 2020, 02:32 PM
I ordered Mirage and Impactor from these guys. Took 3 days to reach me. I'd definitely say your purchases are safe with in stock items.
:)

Convoid
10th April 2020, 03:26 PM
I also bought some in stock figures from them, they arrived in less than a week.

snaketales
16th April 2020, 04:19 PM
Me three... My preference is to use them for in-stock items that I've missed but not pre-orders.

Dimi194
16th April 2020, 05:16 PM
Bought an in stock Earthrise OP from them on Tuesday, shipped Wednesday so yep, that seems to have improved.

MegaPrimus
2nd July 2020, 11:33 AM
Hi folks, I had the same poor experience with this shop back in January - February 2020. Basically no/very late response when organising local pick up date and time. it was so bad that I stopped buying completely (and my orders were quite substantial prior to this).

I noticed there have been no negative feedback since April 2020. Has the service improved since then?

SMHFConvoy
2nd July 2020, 11:47 AM
Hi folks, I had the same poor experience with this shop back in January - February 2020. Basically no/very late response when organising local pick up date and time. it was so bad that I stopped buying completely (and my orders were quite substantial prior to this).

I noticed there have been no negative feedback since April 2020. Has the service improved since then?

They're better to order from if they have the items in stock, personally I don't make TF pre-orders with most small online retailers unless it's through EB Games or Zing.

jaydisc
2nd July 2020, 12:40 PM
I never returned to using them after having issues.

Another option is to order from them via eBay (ActionFigureWarehouse?). eBay penalises sellers if they don't prove that the item was sent within the seller's stated handling time (by uploading tracking). Few sellers want to risk their rating. Obviously / unfortunately, this means you're probably paying a bit more (I raise my prices to cover eBay fees) and pickup probably isn't an option.

dirge
2nd July 2020, 12:57 PM
Another option is to order from them via eBay (ActionFigureWarehouse?). eBay penalises sellers if they don't prove that the item was sent within the seller's stated handling time (by uploading tracking). Few sellers want to risk their rating. Obviously / unfortunately, this means you're probably paying a bit more (I raise my prices to cover eBay fees) and pickup probably isn't an option.

Yes, their eBay prices are higher than their website prices.

jaydisc
2nd July 2020, 02:02 PM
Yes, their eBay prices are higher than their website prices.

Figured. But yeah, I think you’re getting certainty in return for that premium.

MegaPrimus
2nd July 2020, 03:04 PM
Figured. But yeah, I think you’re getting certainty in return for that premium.

I would've exclusively used the eBay shop but some items aren't listed there. Also, Adam was fine with local pick up for the eBay orders, in case that matters.

Unicran
3rd July 2020, 10:39 PM

Welcome to the boards. :)

If you intend to purchase, use credit card or paypal for consumer protection if things head south.

Other
13th August 2020, 06:10 PM
Just got two shipping notices, one's got Studio Series Scrapper in it so that's great, now i'm only missing the one member who actually holds RotF Devastor

Krayt
13th August 2020, 09:46 PM
Yeah, some stuffs come in. Heading for a pickup tomorrow (lucky it’s on the way to worksite)

Paulbot
13th August 2020, 10:39 PM
I got a message too (for Sentinel Prime and the Selects tapes) but not sure I can go pickup just yet.

DELTAprime
25th August 2020, 08:44 PM
I got my Gen Select Cassettes today. As usual TLTC delivers, after an annoyingly long waiting period.

Tranceblade
13th November 2020, 10:13 PM
I like that the preorder listings are being rolled out now, but... How exactly do I figure out ETAs for my existing orders?

SMHFConvoy
14th November 2020, 11:48 AM
I like that the preorder listings are being rolled out now, but... How exactly do I figure out ETAs for my existing orders?

They don't give an ETA, which is why I don't pre-order with TLTC if I have to use them, I make sure items are in stock.

Paulbot
15th November 2020, 03:37 PM
No set dates. Some things came in this week and they are expecting more in the next few weeks.

Tranceblade
15th November 2020, 08:12 PM
Alright, are we talking TBI levels of ETAs or not?
Just trying to determine when they would get something like the ER Autobot Alliance pack in.

Paulbot
15th November 2020, 08:56 PM
You're not going to get it as fast as if you ordered from Amazon or Zing. For example they just got Exhaust and Greasepit in this week, but some people got from other online stores in September and October.

For something like that I would expect delays - you could be waiting a while - which makes a lot of people very nervous due to other local online retailers. I think my longest wait was on Red Swoop and that would have been about 12 months.

Sutton
16th November 2020, 05:10 PM
They still haven't let me down on any of my orders, but it does make for a nervous wait when you see items you have ordered come and go on other retailers - means if they ever do let me down, whatever the item was will be hard to find.

Sutton
16th November 2020, 05:12 PM
This week, they've put Scorponok and some micromasters out for delivery for me - it's been a long wait, but they're coming, and especially on a big Titan figure the cheaper price is worth it.

ComradeRenko
17th November 2020, 11:14 AM
This week, they've put Scorponok and some micromasters out for delivery for me - it's been a long wait, but they're coming, and especially on a big Titan figure the cheaper price is worth it.

They put my Scorponok out for delivery as well, but the Australia Post site lists the tracking number as pending. This indicates that they've passed Australia Post the delivery details, but not the actual package yet. Been that way since last Friday.

nalops
19th November 2020, 08:41 PM
I wonder when they'd get the Autobot Alliance they have listed on their site in, if at all?

Sutton
21st November 2020, 10:25 AM
They put my Scorponok out for delivery as well, but the Australia Post site lists the tracking number as pending. This indicates that they've passed Australia Post the delivery details, but not the actual package yet. Been that way since last Friday.

Oh yes, they're veeeeery slow. Mine is coming through 'Sendle', who are even slower than Australia Post. But that side of things is more on the delivery companies than TLTC. Australia Post has done that same shenanigans a few times this year with various packages from a whole bunch of different shops - not just talking toys, also talking home-wares, bedding, gaming, clothes etc - everywhere is affected, especially where it's a delivery service that picks up from the business directly.

Because Covid's only been around for most of a whole year. It would be really unfair of us to expect a major business to have figured out how to increase their output capacity by now.

ComradeRenko
21st November 2020, 10:29 AM
Oh yes, they're veeeeery slow. Mine is coming through 'Sendle', who are even slower than Australia Post. But that side of things is more on the delivery companies than TLTC. Australia Post has done that same shenanigans a few times this year with various packages from a whole bunch of different shops - not just talking toys, also talking home-wares, bedding, gaming, clothes etc - everywhere is affected, especially where it's a delivery service that picks up from the business directly.

Because Covid's only been around for most of a whole year. It would be really unfair of us to expect a major business to have figured out how to increase their output capacity by now.

Oh yes, well familiar with their speed. They have never failed to deliver, eventually. This is the first time they've given the package details to Australia Post a full three days before giving them the actual package though! I'm glad its coming and it should arrive on Monday or so, but it was still a little odd.

ComradeRenko
23rd November 2020, 04:56 PM
Scorponok finally arrived. Can't argue with the price and the slow delivery speed was always anticipated. The Little Toy Company deliver again.

Sutton
30th November 2020, 05:09 PM
Scorponok finally arrived. Can't argue with the price and the slow delivery speed was always anticipated. The Little Toy Company deliver again.

Likewise, my Scorponok turned up last Thursday. Still haven't let me down either! :)

Auscon
8th December 2020, 03:18 AM
I've ordered from them a few times in the past few months (all in stock items) and they've been brilliant. Everything in excellent condition, well packed and shipped quickly. The best priced domestic online collectible store I've found too.

Last order seemed to be stuck in a 'awaiting dropoff' status for over a week after ordered, as though it hadn't been handed off to the shipping company, when my prior orders all moved past that point after a day. Emailed them and was told all good it's just busy time for deliveries - by coincidence (I'll give benefit of the doubt) the status changed within a couple hours of that response, and then the subsequent shipping was even faster than usual thereafter.

Magnus
18th January 2021, 09:53 PM
I ordered Studio Series Roadbuster last week. Australia Post got the shipping information within a day, they got the package a day after that, and I got it three business days after that, so I'm pretty happy with the service for this order.

Flukey
19th January 2021, 08:55 AM
Ive used TLTC numerous times and have not hit any troubles with them yet.. I would recommend them.

Sutton
29th March 2021, 05:24 PM
I had Wave 3 Earthrise Deluxes show up the other week.

As always with TLTC, it's a long wait but good prices and they haven't let me down yet - their new pre-order system is a little annoying but it seems to avoid the issues they had in the past so I understand.

Omega Metro
29th March 2021, 05:30 PM
I had Wave 3 Earthrise Deluxes show up the other week.

As always with TLTC, it's a long wait but good prices and they haven't let me down yet - their new pre-order system is a little annoying but it seems to avoid the issues they had in the past so I understand.

Just don’t get in their bad books. I did an order for the first time in about 2 years and was immediately refunded. BLACKLISTED! It doesn’t bother me. I actually think it’s funny.;)

Tranceblade
29th March 2021, 10:04 PM
Yep. Blocked on eBay as well, I found, just because I opened a PayPal case on him at TLTC over missed timelines.

mentious
3rd April 2021, 10:02 AM
Hi guys, am i doom now? I doubt i cant even get refunded as i preorder the scorponok and couple other micro master and allicon since June 2020. And now i still have yet to get any confirmation about them on the status of my order. I have been shooting them email every once in a while but lately its been 3 emails and they did not reply me back for months. AM i being scammed by them? is there anyone here actually knew them could help me out ?

Krayt
3rd April 2021, 10:16 AM
Hi guys, am i doom now? I doubt i cant even get refunded as i preorder the scorponok and couple other micro master and allicon since June 2020. And now i still have yet to get any confirmation about them on the status of my order. I have been shooting them email every once in a while but lately its been 3 emails and they did not reply me back for months. AM i being scammed by them? is there anyone here actually knew them could help me out ?

They answer emails, but not if the info is on the site. My quests is you multi-item in o e order and they are still waiting on something to arrive.

What were the exact items in your order or orders?

Defcon
3rd April 2021, 04:53 PM
I had a box arrive couple of weeks ago, i believe it was a month late. But better late than never.I thought the items were coming in around the same time, but one item must of been delayed. I have another delivery incoming on some preorders. I think its best to not order to much for one delivery, as you run the risk of even more delays. They might have improved on pre orders, it looks like they do several runs. They have better prices than others sellers, but Im hesitant to recommend doing big expensive multiple combined pre orders due to delays, cause it feels to risky.

JomasterII
3rd April 2021, 07:04 PM
I only order from 'em when I'm DESPERATE. They were pretty late sending out my Exhaust when they had it in stock, and took a loooooooong while before they got my Hubcap out after pre-ordering.

mentious
3rd April 2021, 11:50 PM
They answer emails, but not if the info is on the site. My quests is you multi-item in o e order and they are still waiting on something to arrive.

What were the exact items in your order or orders?

THey never reply my email.. i send them one email at February asking them i wish to separate the multi item in my order..they never reply. i send them another email middle of march same question never reply. i then send them last Wednesday still have yet gotten any reply from them.

THe list of item i am ordering was

Transformers Titans Return Legend Class Gnaw $16.99 3 $50.97
Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Deluxe Quintesson Allicon Action Figure Pre-Order $34.99 1 $34.99
Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Micromasters Military Patrol Action Figure Pre-Order $17.99 1 $17.99
Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Micromasters Astro Patrol Action Figure Pre-Order $17.99 1 $17.99
Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Micromasters Race Track Action Figure Pre-Order $17.99 1 $17.99
Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Titan Scorponok Action Figure Pre-Order $249.99 1 $249.99

and i repeat i have preordered them since June 2020 . that is long time ago..

mentious
3rd April 2021, 11:52 PM
What my concern was due to being the order gonna hit 1 year soon, i am afraid they might have forgotten about it and sell the TF to others? 1 year is a long time