PDA

View Full Version : The Little Toy Company feedback

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Deano85
4th April 2021, 09:32 AM
They have only been good for in stock items. I ordered POTP leader Optimus from them last year and he arrived fine.

mentious
4th April 2021, 09:54 AM
They have only been good for in stock items. I ordered POTP leader Optimus from them last year and he arrived fine.

So the only thing i can do is have faith in them? Just wait till the item show up at your doorstep?

Tranceblade
4th April 2021, 12:19 PM
Call PayPal or your card provider and see what they can do

Auscon
8th April 2021, 09:33 AM
Maybe try chasing them down on socials too. Not good enough to not be replying to customers, especially those that have had an order with you for so long.

mentious
11th April 2021, 09:51 AM
Maybe try chasing them down on socials too. Not good enough to not be replying to customers, especially those that have had an order with you for so long.

What do you mean by social? where else can i contact them beside their emails?

mentious
11th April 2021, 09:52 AM
Call PayPal or your card provider and see what they can do

Paypal only deal up to 3 months. and its been over 9 months so definitely is a no go

mentious
11th April 2021, 09:53 AM
i really hope they are not scamming me for money.

Tranceblade
11th April 2021, 11:36 AM
Paypal only deal up to 3 months. and its been over 9 months so definitely is a no go

Did you even try to call them?
If you haven't ever done any support requests before, or if you explain that the ETAs kept sliding and you couldn't get a response from the seller, they may be inclined to assist you as a "one-time courtesy".

Either way, now that PayPal buyer protection is actually 180 days now.

Auscon
11th April 2021, 01:16 PM
What do you mean by social? where else can i contact them beside their emails?

They have links to their Twitter, Facebook page and Instagram on their website. Unfortunately some businesses will pay more attention to complaints that are made visible to other customers.

That being said, I've only ever had positive experiences ordering from TLTC (only ordered in-stock items), so I hope they can resolve this for you!

Tranceblade
11th April 2021, 02:15 PM
Keep in mind that despite not replying to you, if you do raise a PayPal claim against TLTC you may well be blacklisted by them for the inconvenience, and also on their eBay store if you've purchased on there previously.

DELTAprime
11th April 2021, 06:03 PM
In my experience, TLTC always ships what they sold you. It's just that it may take months to get shipped out. Which is why I never use them anymore.

Steve G
21st April 2021, 04:05 PM
Unsure if this allowed, but I have contact details for the little toy store.

I too have had zero contact and my account deleted and so on.

If anyone needs the details I'm happy to pass them on.

Sharkdoggs
3rd September 2021, 10:03 AM
Could you send to me please. I'm still waiting on a gift I bought for my son and have heard nothing for weeks. Cheers in advance.

Sharkdoggs
3rd September 2021, 10:08 AM
Hey mate could you send me his details. I brought a figure for my sons birthday which I have not received and it's been weeks since I heard anything from this bloke. Cheers in advance.

Pixelmaster
2nd November 2021, 10:41 PM
Hey guys, how long does it take for TLTC to ship stuff that they have in stock?

I've bought SG Prime and Ratchet VERY early today (like at around 4am) and considering TLTC has been pretty hit and miss I'm lowkey worried.

Cheers.

Golden Phoenix
2nd November 2021, 11:02 PM
Hey guys, how long does it take for TLTC to ship stuff that they have in stock?

I've bought SG Prime and Ratchet VERY early today (like at around 4am) and considering TLTC has been pretty hit and miss I'm lowkey worried.

Cheers.

It was a public holiday in Melbourne today so I wouldn't worry yet

1AZRAEL1
2nd November 2021, 11:03 PM
Wouldn't stress yet, they're usually pretty good with in stock stuff, maybe a couple days

Other
3rd November 2021, 01:40 AM
Literally just got a parcel from TLTC delivered, shipped last week and yeah it was Cup Day Tuesday so I doubt they did anything at all, give it a few days

SimonG
19th January 2022, 11:03 AM

Hey can you send me the details pls, I've had no contact from them for a while

SimonG
22nd January 2022, 06:37 PM

Can you send me the contact details please?

vince1983
2nd March 2022, 12:18 PM
Hey can you send me the details pls, I've had no contact from them for a while

Hey could you please pass them on to me - I have been trying to get in touch with them regarding my orders with no response.
thanks

vince1983
2nd March 2022, 12:29 PM

Could you please send me through the contact details as well, I am still waiting on a response from them regarding my orders from 2020. Thanks

DarkAxalonSyde
2nd March 2022, 10:31 PM
I'm new around here, so I thought I'd share my experience with TLTC. I've bought from them a few times over the last couple of years. Generally speaking, they've been reliable, shipping out quickly and my items arriving as they should. There was a delay once, but I think that may have been due to my accidentally preordering of an item that I thought was in-stock, however that is a side effect of some of their preorders being unclearly marked (it's easy to see when they use the red banners, but sometimes they only add the word "preorder" to the end of the title, which it blends in with, making it less noticeable). I've sought customer service on two occasion: The first time, as I recall, I just sent a message using their internal messaging system and got a reply quickly; The second time, I sent numerous messages without response and eventually had to use their provided email address, at which point I got a quick response. The latter occasion, I was seeking to change shipping method, informing them I was prepared to pay the difference in cost. They obliged, although without the "are you sure" that you'd expect from most companies. As I'd already consented to paying the difference, it's not really an issue, it just seems somewhat unprofessional.

So overall, I feel quite positive about TLTC. It's a shame they haven't been getting much new stock, recently.

DELTAprime
2nd March 2022, 11:21 PM
I bought a couple of older figures from TLTC recently because they were the last retailer with stock. They actually shipped quickly. I still don't trust them to ship everything in a reasonable timeframe. But in this case, everything went well.

vince1983
4th March 2022, 01:49 PM
I was wondering if you could help me out with their contact details as I am still waiting on goods 15 months later and no response from them.

Other
10th March 2022, 01:18 PM
I recently sent an email to contact@thelittletoycompany.com.au about an order update and got a reply incredibly quickly(within the hour), hopefully the eta i got is accurate but the quick response was appreciated

Steve G
4th July 2023, 03:20 PM
Hi all,

Sorry to dig up an old post. but I've head that Adam is still messing people around and with sizable amounts of money and then going dark.

Well, it 'seems' like he's tried to hide. Well, I think it's about time all of his personal details are shared with people that are looking for them.

There is a site on FB : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063912738828

Message there and I am sure you'll be looked after :)

reillyd
4th July 2023, 10:18 PM
Last post on the facebook group was two years ago…. Don’t think you’re going to get much help getting your money back.

Steve G
5th July 2023, 08:20 AM
Last post on the facebook group was two years ago�. Don�t think you�re going to get much help getting your money back.

I believe if you message that page you'll get all the details on Adam you'll need ;)

Deano85
5th July 2023, 11:25 AM
I've had no issues when ordering instock items from them. Actually bought the elusive Earthrise Seeker double pack from them last year.

Bumblebee2000
5th July 2023, 10:05 PM
Got an order from them earlier this year, surprised to hear of potential issues. One of them was even an item I paid for back in 2020 or so (Netflix Magnus) but put in a POL and then forgot about until now. Wouldn't have blamed them for scamming me in that scenario but they shipped it with some new items purchased with it. But considering some people got orders from PC until the end, certainly not dismissing the idea. Chargebacks are pretty cool. Hope if anyone's scammed there's comeuppance and resolution in the future.

Tranceblade
5th July 2023, 10:07 PM
I've had no issues when ordering instock items from them. Actually bought the elusive Earthrise Seeker double pack from them last year.
You definitely got the better end of the deal unlike those who pre-ordered

I got banned for opening a PayPal claim right before protection ended, he managed to somehow find the stock he kept pushing back by months ahaha