PDA

View Full Version : The Little Toy Company feedback

Pages : [1] 2 3

DaptoDog
1st March 2017, 11:50 AM
Starting a feedback thread since some is getting mixed into the new items thread.

Just had another fantastic experience ordering from these guys this morning. Ordered four Black Series figures that were in stock. Then after ordering I noticed they had a couple new ones up for pre order that should arrive very shortly. So added that to my first order for no extra charge. Also emailed to see if they were getting any more Scarif Stormtrooper leaders back in stock and they promptly replied saying they had a few more left and would put them back in stock on the website. So ordered that, again with no extra shipping charge.

All in all they replied so quickly to me emails and they also pack the items really well and are case fresh. This is what a great online experience is and their pricing is still competitive.

M-bot
14th May 2017, 05:02 PM
Sorry for the double post - originally posted this in the general thread for TLTC rather than here in the feedback thread:

I've just had my 4th or 5th transaction with TLTC. Again, perfect!

Picked up today at a mutually convenient time. Very competitive prices. Transaction went without a hitch.

The best part? Three emails in as many days, each one replied to within 24 hours of being sent.

Had a long chat with the owner/operator - he seems to have a very good handle on running his business in a way that other online retailers seem to struggle with, in a way that is sensible and sustainable.

Highest possible recommendation.

Gen Jay
14th May 2017, 06:10 PM
They're located in melbourne? Excellent!

Whereabout though?

Ploughmans Lunch
14th May 2017, 06:13 PM

Whereabout though?

I've picked up from Richmond before.

M-bot
14th May 2017, 06:14 PM

Whereabout though?

I've organised pick ups in Richmond (mostly business hours) or Moorabbin (weekends). When you order on the website, you can select pick up at checkout and then drop them an email. I've found them very accommodating.

jaydisc
29th May 2017, 12:25 PM
How are these guys working out for everyone? I'm in search of a new supplier.

CHILENO20
29th May 2017, 08:46 PM
Used them for a few years now. Always a happy customer :D

Ploughmans Lunch
29th May 2017, 09:03 PM
How are these guys working out for everyone? I'm in search of a new supplier.

Picked up a stack of stuff today, as always a pleasure.

Gen Jay
29th May 2017, 09:36 PM
Will probably order something from them soon. Where about in Richmond? Ive sent them a message testerdsy still waiting for their reply.

Thurmus
29th May 2017, 11:00 PM
I think they are on Church Street. Near the business park that Optus and Country road are in.

Meister
29th May 2017, 11:24 PM
Have ordered from them on a couple previous occasions. All items purchased were in stock items. All items delivered soon after. No issues to date and have no hesitations on using them again.

GoktimusPrime
3rd June 2017, 12:49 AM
Received my TR Topspin and Quake just 13 days after placing the preorder. :)
Of course, in that time I managed to find these figures at local retail, but that's not TLTC's fault. :p I'd rather have spares than not have the toys at all. :o

So my first little foray with TLTC has been a positive one.

Paulbot
4th June 2017, 07:35 PM
Made an order earlier this year that was a combination of in stock and preorder items. Was able to collect the in stock items right away and today they were generous enough to let me collect the remainder that had now come in stock. Continue to be pleased with their service, offerings and price.

Sinnertwin
4th June 2017, 07:59 PM
What's their packaging like when it comes to multiple purchases?
Bubblewrap? Newspaper?

GoktimusPrime
4th June 2017, 08:43 PM
Bubblewrap? Newspaper?
Mine had nothing. Just the toys in a box. So yeah, if people are fussed about the condition of the packaging then perhaps TLTC may not be the retailer for you. I personally don't care as most of my TF boxes and cards end up in the recycling bin so it's all good for me. :)

DaptoDog
5th June 2017, 07:40 AM
Bubblewrap? Newspaper?

I've ordered multiple Black Series figures in one order and they have been very well packed. Can't recall whether it was bubblewrap or just extra packing paper. If you care about box condition like I do it doesn't hurt to reply when you get the order confirmation and ask for nice boxes.

Sinnertwin
5th June 2017, 07:51 AM
Cheers guys! :)
Had my eyes on a few SW things, just wanted to double check with those that have ordered multiples before. The pain of MISB collecting, ey? :p

Jellico
7th June 2017, 07:02 PM
Pre-ordered some TR stuff that didn't show up in stores.

It has arrived. Paper packing in a cardboard box.

No complaints. Solid enough for what it is. Look forward to seeing how they handle more exotic pre-orders.

DELTAprime
20th June 2017, 07:17 PM
I'm going to place an order with TLTC for some in stock items when I get paid next week. How quickly do they normally process an order and ship it out? I'm assuming they just send items via standard Australia Post.

DELTAprime
26th June 2017, 02:37 PM
Ok, so just got my first order from TLTC. Considering they shipped it out within hours of placing my order and it was packed well with bubble wrap, newspaper and some Tetris master like box filling skills I'm really happy with this first order from them.

Batfan007
26th June 2017, 09:39 PM
Pre-ordered some TR stuff that didn't show up in stores.

It has arrived. Paper packing in a cardboard box.

No complaints. Solid enough for what it is. Look forward to seeing how they handle more exotic pre-orders.

Hawaiian Convoy?

Ordered and received a second Victorion, boxed in a bigm sturdy box. Arrived MISB with no dents or anything.

Also, they have answered every single email I have ever sent to them,. Fast, friendly and. Informative responses every time.

Jellico
26th June 2017, 09:55 PM
Grass skirt MP-36.

It is taking all my discipline not to add Sunny skies Sunstreaker but I don't want to over stress what will be a growing company. Or put all my eggs in one basket too early.

BlitzKing
27th June 2017, 03:51 PM
Was thinking about placing my order for the reissue MP-36 with these guys, do they accept PayPal?

DarkHyren
27th June 2017, 04:32 PM
Was thinking about placing my order for the reissue MP-36 with these guys, do they accept PayPal?Yes they do. Though might be wise to read up on paypals terms and conditions regarding preorder products to make sure you're covered still, nothing against LTC just pays to be cautious these days...

BTW has anyone contacted LTC to ask if they do "collectors grade" requests? I like some things MIB or MISB so the whole "minimal/no padding" shipping is a concern for me

M-bot
27th June 2017, 04:39 PM
Yes they do. Though might be wise to read up on paypals terms and conditions regarding preorder products to make sure you're covered still, nothing against LTC just pays to be cautious these days...

BTW has anyone contacted LTC to ask if they do "collectors grade" requests? I like some things MIB or MISB so the whole "minimal/no padding" shipping is a concern for me

I have discussed this with the owner/operator, he does seem to be aware that MISB collectors might have a higher threshold with regards to packaging. I expect if you made a specific request he would be happy to accommodate it. At the very least if you emailed him prior to ordering he will reply promptly. Shocking, I know.;)

Batfan007
29th June 2017, 10:49 AM
I have discussed this with the owner/operator, he does seem to be aware that MISB collectors might have a higher threshold with regards to packaging. I expect if you made a specific request he would be happy to accommodate it. At the very least if you emailed him prior to ordering he will reply promptly. Shocking, I know.;)

I think like ANY other online store, if you are an MISB collector, contact them, ask for a higher grade of packaging, and be prepared to pay for it. Simple.

I laugh at people who spend mega dollars on toys, but then are surprised when cheap/free postage has dents in the box, we all know the postal system loves their impromptu soccer matches with packages, and losing shit under conveyor belts in big warehouses, where people will literally walk by it and leave it on the floor for months.

Postal Mafia wants your money, premium money just to get a very vanilla service, it's naive to think otherwise.

yoshi594
29th June 2017, 03:07 PM
Looks like they have a capped shipping at $15 which is awesome buuuut does that mean they only ship when all items on your order are in stock?

Thurmus
29th June 2017, 03:53 PM
Correct. I have a few things on order but it is waiting for the final item to arrive before it will be sent.

Annoying waiting, bonanza when it arrives. The old swings and roundabouts principle at work.

yoshi594
29th June 2017, 06:20 PM
Correct. I have a few things on order but it is waiting for the final item to arrive before it will be sent.

Annoying waiting, bonanza when it arrives. The old swings and roundabouts principle at work.

sweet cheers for the reply.

Yeah i can live with that. latest item i want comes end of the year.

Batfan007
29th June 2017, 09:36 PM
Looks like they have a capped shipping at $15 which is awesome buuuut does that mean they only ship when all items on your order are in stock?

You can just ask for your instock stuff to be shipped. Then pay a new shipping fee for your next bundle of loot. Which is what I am doing so I can pick up some stuff now, and leave the rest / pre-orders for end of year.

Sinnertwin
7th July 2017, 11:19 PM
MP15/16E cassettes preorders are up
https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-preorders/transformers-takara-mp-15/16-e-masterpiece-cassettes-pre-order

M-bot
30th July 2017, 01:07 PM
I picked up a huge haul from TLTC yesterday, partial in-stock items from 2 of my 3 pre-orders. As usual, communication was good, and TLTC made arrangements for pick up that were convenient for both of us.

Again, speaking to TLTC, I have a great deal of faith that they have a smart and solid business plan. They don't over-promise things they aren't absolutely sure they can deliver, and in my experience over the last year or so, they over-deliver, which is so refreshing.

Very highly recommended.

Batfan007
31st July 2017, 06:31 PM
I picked up a huge haul from TLTC yesterday, partial in-stock items from 2 of my 3 pre-orders. As usual, communication was good, and TLTC made arrangements for pick up that were convenient for both of us.

Again, speaking to TLTC, I have a great deal of faith that they have a smart and solid business plan. They don't over-promise things they aren't absolutely sure they can deliver, and in my experience over the last year or so, they over-deliver, which is so refreshing.

Very highly recommended.

A year from now we'll even be able to read aussie retailer feedback here at OTCA without every other comment being a backhanded insult to you know who.:D

Kind of puts things in perspective when an honest business delivers things paid for. Almost makes you think that is how retail works!

M-bot
31st July 2017, 08:28 PM
A year from now we'll even be able to read aussie retailer feedback here at OTCA without every other comment being a backhanded insult to you know who.:D

Kind of puts things in perspective when an honest business delivers things paid for. Almost makes you think that is how retail works!

You are right. Maybe I shouldn't have made too much of a comparison - it's hard not to right now though!:)

What I'm looking forward to is not having feedback threads dedicated to good retailers drowned out by all the obsessive, toxic white noise dedicated to a few with poorer reputations!;) Nah, that'll never happen!

Batfan007
2nd August 2017, 03:41 PM
You are right. Maybe I shouldn't have made too much of a comparison - it's hard not to right now though!:)

What I'm looking forward to is not having feedback threads dedicated to good retailers drowned out by all the obsessive, toxic white noise dedicated to a few with poorer reputations!;) Nah, that'll never happen!

damn right!

Soviet Fox
9th August 2017, 07:57 PM
I have bought a couple of in stock items off them before, no issues whatsoever. I have been trying to source some Voltron lions that I couldn't get from elsewhere. They have already replied to multiple emails so I'm happy with the customer service too.
I think the thing i liked so much about this store was they had an abundance of CW stuff in stock long after retail and i was able to fill in gaps easily.

Hope they can keep it up with the influx of customers they are likely to get

Tober
19th August 2017, 12:41 AM
So is anyone else experiencing long shipping and stock delays? :confused:

Dimi194
19th August 2017, 04:43 AM

Nope, quite the opposite... though I have had the item actually ship and not get the 'shipped' email until after the item has arrived ?

Are you talking in stock or preorders?

Tober
19th August 2017, 06:20 AM
Are you talking in stock or preorders?

Both.

snaketales
19th August 2017, 11:32 AM

I'm experiencing delays with a couple of items that have been at general retail for several months. I've asked TLTC a couple of times when they're going to be in and each time the answer has been "a few weeks".
After the PC experience I'm starting to get a bit wary.

Paulbot
19th August 2017, 03:50 PM
I picked up my Voltron Lions from them during the week. From my in person chats, I'm confident about getting my preorders from them even though some are taking a while.

hYpNoS
19th August 2017, 09:15 PM
Anyone heard word about platinum edition unicrons as in when they get stock in?

I'm wary after my pc issues but least I know paypal is ready to jump in when required

danny-boy
20th August 2017, 10:47 PM
Anyone heard word about platinum edition unicrons as in when they get stock in?

I'm wary after my pc issues but least I know paypal is ready to jump in when required

They still haven't received platinum edition Unicron? It's been out for a while.

UltraMarginal
21st August 2017, 10:14 AM
I have a fairly large pre-order in with them that I expect will all ship together since I've done the add extra item to existing order option on a couple things.

I don't expect to see mine for a couple months yet

Dimi194
21st August 2017, 09:10 PM
I've had no issues with anything in stock, but I am wary of pre-orders with upfront payment so haven't tried that yet (we all know why that is...)

valkyrie_76
21st August 2017, 10:34 PM
Done my first order so lets see how it goes ;)

Omega Metro
21st August 2017, 10:43 PM
I've had no issues with anything in stock, but I am wary of pre-orders with upfront payment so haven't tried that yet (we all know why that is...)

I've had about 3 previous orders arrive with no problems. I also have 3 current preorders but not willing to do anymore until they arrive. I prefer my eggs to be in spread out in different baskets after the PC issues I've had.

hYpNoS
22nd August 2017, 01:15 AM
They still haven't received platinum edition Unicron? It's been out for a while.

They opened their pre-orders long after rk done their 2 shipments and I thought why not its cheaper than rk.

Their page says July/August, I'll be waiting patiently...

Dinkydarth
22nd August 2017, 11:39 AM
has anyone done a preorder with these guys? I'm a bit weary of full payment up front after another experience with a local business.

millhouse
22nd August 2017, 01:21 PM
has anyone done a preorder with these guys? I'm a bit weary of full payment up front after another experience with a local business.

No problem with Star Wars Black Series Vader set. Great communication as well - very prompt and I never got the feeling I was being considered demanding as a customer.

Jellico
22nd August 2017, 03:13 PM
Did a preorder with the TR Wave 4 Deluxes when it looked like they weren't going to show up locally. No major problems. They showed up as they showed up locally.

I preordered Octone and Blitzwing with some other stuff as it made it approx 20% off what store prices would be. They are due Aug/Sept and since we have had some in store sightings I am interested but not worried yet. After all shops get some things early like Trypticon and I expect the Sept holidays to be the big release.

And I have MP36. That's going to be the big one. It isn't mass release Hasbro. That's the one that will make or break my trust.

Thurmus
22nd August 2017, 04:44 PM
I am in a similar position on something I have pre-ordered being in Toys-R-Us for a while but they haven't received it yet.

I also ordered some Wave 4 TFs which arrived after they were in the shops but the reason I ordered them is there were rumours they would not be readily available locally.

For any of these online vendors that offer pre-orders for items that will be released locally, you have to understand the mass retailers will get exclusivity periods before smaller retailers.
I am running off the theory unless it is significantly cheaper or the item may not be in the stores here I will pre-order. Otherwise to save myself self inflicted waiting angst I will hold off and buy it at a large retailer.

In my previous dealings they have always been prompt to reply, easy to deal with and shipped quickly and safely. We just need to be careful we haven't developed a hair trigger on possible issues due to the actions of other retailers.

CoRDS
22nd August 2017, 05:32 PM
i made two orders on friday with them, one for a pre-order one for another item that is listed as in stock. ive heard nothing back from them on if/when the instock item will be shipped. little worrying

Batfan007
22nd August 2017, 05:38 PM
i made two orders on friday with them, one for a pre-order one for another item that is listed as in stock. ive heard nothing back from them on if/when the instock item will be shipped. little worrying

Just give it a couple days then send an email.

I had to to ask 2 times in last fortnight for some stuff to get shipped, so you are not the only one :)

Dinkydarth
22nd August 2017, 09:58 PM
I wrote them asking about their refund policy on late pre-orders this morning. No reply yet.

Tober
23rd August 2017, 09:45 AM
Just give it a couple days then send an email.

I had to to ask 2 times in last fortnight for some stuff to get shipped, so you are not the only one :)

I wrote them asking about their refund policy on late pre-orders this morning. No reply yet.

Check your spam/filtered mail. My TLTC replies often get filtered for some reason.

I am still waiting on a response to a shipping request I've sent a few times... :(

Dinkydarth
23rd August 2017, 01:50 PM
nothing in spam. the last time I corresponded with them about an ebay item, it took three emails before I got a reply.

CoRDS
23rd August 2017, 01:56 PM
I got notification that my instock item had shipped about 1hr after i posted

Dinkydarth
24th August 2017, 10:46 AM
still no reply to my enquire about pre-orders. In the meantime, the item I was looking at (TR Sixshot) has been sold out.

Dinkydarth
24th August 2017, 11:25 AM
just got a reply - refund of payment if item is a month late.

CoRDS
24th August 2017, 12:43 PM
got my shattered Glass Mp10 today

box was only slightly dented on the bottom

Batfan007
25th August 2017, 08:17 PM
Got a nice box of toys from TLC today.

Very pleased.:):):)

Can't wait for those other pre-orders around December.

http://i.imgur.com/AsnUwfY.jpg

josh.heng877
25th August 2017, 11:49 PM
Need a bit of help with this since I haven't received a reply from this store in days now. They asked me to pickup my order in Moorabbin on weekends or out of office hours. Unfortunately, they have not specified the address for me. If anyone knows where it is, I would appreciate the assistance. I'm very disappointed with this level of communication since they have so many positive reviews. I may very well leave a negative review after this experience.

M-bot
26th August 2017, 08:03 AM
Need a bit of help with this since I haven't received a reply from this store in days now. They asked me to pickup my order in Moorabbin on weekends or out of office hours. Unfortunately, they have not specified the address for me. If anyone knows where it is, I would appreciate the assistance. I'm very disappointed with this level of communication since they have so many positive reviews. I may very well leave a negative review after this experience.

I've always met them at the post office business hub on Bulli Street. Odd that they said for you to meet them in Moorabbin but didn't mention where.

josh.heng877
26th August 2017, 08:22 AM
Does that mean that we have to arrange specific pickup with them at a specific time? I was made to understand that there might be some sort of pickup depot where I could collect the item similar to the one in Richmond. I suppose this means that without their acknowledgement of arrangement / time there's no point in me heading to Moorabbin...

Paulbot
26th August 2017, 08:59 AM
Yes you'll need to work out a day/time with them to collect in Moorabin.

Here's how it went for me last time, 6 quick emails over an hour or two

Them: Your Lions are ready for pick up
Me: Could I collect them from Moorabin station tonight
Them: Sure what time?
Me: 5?
Them: how about 545?
Me: done

M-bot
26th August 2017, 09:20 AM
Yes you'll need to work out a day/time with them to collect in Moorabin.

Here's how it went for me last time, 6 quick emails over an hour or two

Them: Your Lions are ready for pick up
Me: Could I collect them from Moorabin station tonight
Them: Sure what time?
Me: 5?
Them: how about 545?
Me: done

My experience is similar.

Dinkydarth
26th August 2017, 11:45 AM
yeah, communication is not the quickest. took two days for my last enquiry to be replied. During that time, the item I wanted sold out. Wasn't happy.

hYpNoS
26th August 2017, 07:30 PM
So the time I talked to them on ebay is an actual reflection of their contact times (why is it anything "big" that sells tf's has issues with emails :rolleyes:), seeing how I'm far from them I chose for them to mail my lone item.

...I'll be sending them a stack of emails from September 1st though if I don't get word on my unicron, my primus is kinda lonely Because unlike a certain other retailer paypal is on my side

BlackEvora
28th August 2017, 07:00 PM
Ordered a few instock items from these guys last week after finding out about them on here. I've set it for local pickup as I'm in good old melb town but thus far I've heard very little. Hoping they come through as some of these masterpiece transformers can be very tough to come by!

Tober
28th August 2017, 07:54 PM
My Star Wars pre-orders were delivered today. Communication is still clumsy, but gets there in the end.

I think it is basically just some guy/s running a small business on the side. It's the impression I get anyway.

DaptoDog
29th August 2017, 02:39 PM
A bunch of Black Series figures received yesterday. All came minty and well packed. Also, on my request they were happy to send figures they had in hand now and allocate the Hera Syndulla I ordered to a later order. I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

BlackEvora
31st August 2017, 08:45 AM
Anyone know what the usual turn around time for instock items is? Heard nothing for 8 business days after putting an order in for some items listed as "available now".

Does "available now" still mean they need to ship it by slow boat from somewhere?

Tober
31st August 2017, 12:23 PM
Anyone know what the usual turn around time for instock items is? Heard nothing for 8 business days after putting an order in for some items listed as "available now".

Does "available now" still mean they need to ship it by slow boat from somewhere?

Just send a courteous email via their website asking what's happening with your order. Remember to check spam/filtered mail for replies, cos that's where mine often end up.

Dinkydarth
31st August 2017, 02:50 PM
Try emailing them a few times... Usually takes two or three emails and a couple of days for me to get a reply.

Batfan007
1st September 2017, 07:39 AM
Just send a courteous email via their website asking what's happening with your order. Remember to check spam/filtered mail for replies, cos that's where mine often end up.

My exp with in stock items as a single order - was one once posted it took 1-2 weeks to arrive (im in WA)

GoktimusPrime
2nd September 2017, 01:55 PM
My latest order from TLTC came within a week after I placed the order. Very happy. :)

BlackEvora
4th September 2017, 02:57 PM
To be honest, I'm starting to get concerned now...

One of the items I ordered that was in stock is now listed as out of stock and I still have no idea what is going on with my order.

Have tried contacting them with no luck, it's now been 10 business days since placing an order for 2 instock items.

I'm genuinely wondering if transformer toy purchasing is just too much hassle!

BlackEvora
5th September 2017, 09:28 AM
Concern was unfounded, maybe I'm spooked by the issues people are having with PC (and the orders I have outstanding there).

Possible that direct email rather than website contact form might be the best method of catching them, or maybe I was just being a touch impatient :)

Dinkydarth
5th September 2017, 05:15 PM
Why were they unfounded? Have they replied? I have some pre-orders with them and would like reassurance...

BlackEvora
5th September 2017, 08:35 PM
Yep I have my order now, they seem like they've got things under control and I'll definitely use again. I let the negativity going round some other providers get into my head and it made me worry unnecessarily.

GoktimusPrime
5th September 2017, 10:57 PM
Concern was unfounded, maybe I'm spooked by the issues people are having with PC (and the orders I have outstanding there).

I don't blame you.

I've never been a fan of online shopping and my experiences with PC has really shaken my faith in dealing with Aussie based online dealers. I've used TLTC twice now and both times they were good. I've placed my first order with Toybot Importz and I am a tad apprehensive.

But to be fair to these dealers I make sure that I post feedback after each successful delivery. :)

Thurmus
6th September 2017, 11:03 AM
I have received my pre-order that was placed in April. One product held it up but the ETAs when requested were accurate so no complaints here.
I could have part shipped but was happy to wait.

bowspearer
12th September 2017, 06:59 PM
Is it usual for them to be slow to respond to messages. Sent them a message a few days ago about adding something to my eBay order and I've had nothing but radio silence from them.

Paulbot
12th September 2017, 08:18 PM
Is it usual for them to be slow to respond to messages. Sent them a message a few days ago about adding something to my eBay order and I've had nothing but radio silence from them.

Several people have been saying this over the lat few pages of this thread, but I've never had an issue.

CHILENO20
12th September 2017, 09:55 PM
Give it a little time as they do have day jobs. I myself sent them an email 2 days ago with no response as yet but I'm not worried. Been buying of them for at least 4 years with no problems at all.

Dinkydarth
13th September 2017, 09:32 AM
I have sent an email 2 days ago enquiring about my preorders due in Sept.
No reply yet. Can't blame me getting a bit anxious after PC experience.

hYpNoS
15th September 2017, 01:42 AM
I sent them an email regarding platinum edition unicron, they said they're contacting their supplier to what is happening, sent on the 4th this month and they replied next day.

*shrugs shoulders* Doesn't seem right to keep bugging them about it but so far nothing yet

Dinkydarth
18th September 2017, 11:16 AM
sent two messages a week ago asking about my preorders which were due in Sept. No reply. I'll send another message today.

bowspearer
18th September 2017, 07:40 PM
Ok, this is ridiculous. I sent them two messages over a week ago - one via their site portal and one via ebay, asking if Cliffjumper was still available and to bundle it in with my eBay lot if it was before payment was sorted out.

Radio silence.

Now they've apparently not found time to respond to my messages, but have found time to generate unpaid item disputes for every item in the lot.

FFS!!!!!

hYpNoS
18th September 2017, 10:07 PM
Things are looking grim, still no update about my unicron...

I really don' want to end up turning my back from Australian business in total here but I'm not as worried as I am with the last lot my hand is hovering over that paypal dispute button as we speak so the situation best change soon...

Edit:Ok so they responded (I made this post just after I sent another question and they responded just now) saying they're still waiting to see and if their supplier fails they'll try from "another option" whatever that means.

O...kay?

laproblematique
18th September 2017, 11:11 PM
Things are looking grim, still no update about my unicron...

I really don' want to end up turning my back from Australian business in total here but I'm not as worried as I am with the last lot my hand is hovering over that paypal dispute button as we speak so the situation best change soon...

Edit:Ok so they responded (I made this post just after I sent another question and they responded just now) saying they're still waiting to see and if their supplier fails they'll try from "another option" whatever that means.

O...kay?

May I ask what your items were?

I can only guess it's a case of Aussie sellers being shafted with lack of reputable suppliers due to smaller markets and taking in smaller volume.

hYpNoS
19th September 2017, 12:02 AM
May I ask what your items were?

I can only guess it's a case of Aussie sellers being shafted with lack of reputable suppliers due to smaller markets and taking in smaller volume.

Erm...unicron, specifically platinum edition unicron.

I'm starting to think they're using pc for orders but they responded saying they'll try from another supplier, basically something HAS to happen this week and if that fails they have until the end of the month.

After the last mob I'm getting more and more defensive.

laproblematique
19th September 2017, 12:45 AM

I'm starting to think they're using pc for orders but they responded saying they'll try from another supplier, basically something HAS to happen this week and if that fails they have until the end of the month.

Could you imagine! I could have sworn P.C were charging more or only slightly higher than what LTC were for Platinum Edition Unicron as I was tempted to buy him at the price LTC were offering.

Feels like there's a Transformers embargo these days.

Dinkydarth
19th September 2017, 05:58 AM
I got a reply for my September pre-orders after four messages and after a week. I was told early October.

UltraMarginal
20th September 2017, 03:37 PM

That's kind of ironic, Unicron was one of the last things I actually ever received from PC and in pretty good time as well.

Jellico
22nd September 2017, 01:21 PM
Based on the commentary here I ran a little test.

I sent an email very early in the morning on the 19th. Replied lunchtime on the 22nd.

Now when I first contacted them in July I was able to have a literal email conversation at 11pm... but clearly they have gained a bit more business since then.

No big problems with any of that. Small company etc. Still basically happy.

Bumbleb33
17th October 2017, 12:21 PM
MPM03 and MPM04 shipped today, only a couple of days after they predicted to ship them to me. Very happy will continue to order with these guys :)

G1Optimal
17th October 2017, 02:58 PM
Based on the commentary here I ran a little test.

I sent an email very early in the morning on the 19th. Replied lunchtime on the 22nd.

Now when I first contacted them in July I was able to have a literal email conversation at 11pm... but clearly they have gained a bit more business since then.

No big problems with any of that. Small company etc. Still basically happy.

I noticed that can happen when contacting them

Tober
18th October 2017, 12:40 PM
MPM03 and MPM04 shipped today, only a couple of days after they predicted to ship them to me. Very happy will continue to order with these guys :)

I got my shipping notice yesterday as well. I emailed them about those two and TR Misfire the day before, so I guess it was actually just coincidence.

It's still somewhat insane how long it took them to ship MPM-03 Bumblebee. :mad:

Jellico
18th October 2017, 02:19 PM
I noticed that can happen when contacting them

I am actively trying not to post. I admit I am nervous because of you know who and I don't want this year's MP36 re release to be a repeat of last year's debacle.

TLTC has been good to me. The last communication was replied to within 12 hrs. Stuff happens with shipments. That Blitzwing and Octone aren't in stores says something is up. But the other company has poisoned my willingness to wait and see so everything I type turns into a scared rant.

So I would rather keep myself quiet than inadvertently turn people off TLTC.

G1Optimal
18th October 2017, 02:47 PM
Got shipping notification yesterday for bumblebee and optimus and got it today (used express post option)

I am actively trying not to post. I admit I am nervous because of you know who and I don't want this year's MP36 re release to be a repeat of last year's debacle.

TLTC has been good to me. The last communication was replied to within 12 hrs. Stuff happens with shipments. That Blitzwing and Octone aren't in stores says something is up. But the other company has poisoned my willingness to wait and see so everything I type turns into a scared rant.

So I would rather keep myself quiet than inadvertently turn people off TLTC.

That is cool, what i meant is there communication can be damn near instant even more so on facebook messenger at the right time of day.

It's still somewhat insane how long it took them to ship MPM-03 Bumblebee. :mad:

I was to, until i contacted them about it in september apparantly it was going to be supplied to TLTC at the same time as MPM4....

Do not ask me why.

M-bot
22nd October 2017, 03:40 PM
Another big haul from TLTC received yesterday, picked up at their new premises in Moorabbin. All great, as has been my experiences previously. Happy to recommend them.:)

ComradeRenko
29th October 2017, 02:57 PM
Just got my first shipment from The Little Toy Company. Trypticon, Blitzwing, Octone, and the Wave 5 deluxes. Just Overlord to go. Very happy with the service.

Batfan007
30th October 2017, 08:08 AM
Does anyone know if the people that run Little Toy Company are away or something?

I've been sending email for weeks, and not getting any response.
So far all my past orders have been hassle free, well packed, on time etc.

But I have a bunch of pre-orders up, and not sure what some of them even are as it was months ago I ordered (quite a few) and don't want to accidentally buy two of the same toy etc.

I accidentally deleted the older emails (months ago) that told me what was in those orders (auto-generated when you buy anything) and I've been emailing for several weeks now to get an update of what orders I currently have (that are paid for) and not getting ANY response.

My email tracking tells me that they were opened/read, but not responded to.

It's odd, as I used to get replies within a day or two, or a week at most.
Now I'm like.... well if they are not going to respond to a query for the items I've paid for, then I'll be shopping elsewhere. I can understand if they were on holiday or something, but it's been well over a month or so of not getting responses.

I've been wanting to buy some more stuff there, but held off and not bought anything else since. Is anyone else here getting this experience????

Batfan007
30th October 2017, 08:18 AM

I feel the same way man. I don't need another six months of nonsense like I did with PC. I've sent another email - just for info on items paid for - and if they don't respond this time I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Don't need the hassle.
Got a bunch of stuff on order, and platinum planet muncher is one of em.

Dinkydarth
30th October 2017, 03:29 PM
I received my Octone, Blitzwing and Seaspray today. original preorder ETA was " Sept/Oct" Well packed, no damage to boxes.

DarkHyren
30th October 2017, 09:24 PM
Does anyone know if the people that run Little Toy Company are away or something?M-bot posted this on the 22nd (of October) in the other LTC thread
Caught up with Adam @TLTC yesterday - they’ve been without substantive internet for the last week or so so haven’t been able to update their website entirely with the new items in stock.So perhaps they still are having difficulties and/or catching up with emails.
Remember, so long as you paid with credit card you have 120 days from when the ETA passes to dispute, so if you're really worried (and after dealing with Voldemort who could blame you) and you cant get a reply from them that option is always there.
But hopefully it wont come to that, it seems they are still sending orders so try and give them the benefit of the doubt

Batfan007
31st October 2017, 08:07 PM
Tried they facebook page and got a response same day , and finally an update on the orders placed a while back.

They said they never got / saw the old emails.

So im guessing they went to "spam" or they changed something over and they were lost / unread or whatever.

Who knows, but im relieved and will just use FB option now.
Most of the time I have no need to actually contact, it's just that it had been several months, and buying stuff from multiple places on pre-order, (that is 6-12 months away from release) it can be hard to keep track of stuff, and easy to accidentally but the same thing twice etc.

I could swear I already ordered Kup, but apparently not, so will grab one next week or so.

Deano85
31st October 2017, 09:48 PM
I had Topspin and Octone on order but found Topspin while out shopping a few weeks back. I emailed them this afternoon about removing Topspin from my order.

They were very prompt in replying and refunding the money I had paid for Topspin.

Have used them in the past for other transformers purchases and everything is packaged well and arrives quite quickly.

Sucks that we've had to wait soo long for some of these Titans Return figures but I guess that isn't their fault. Should be receiving my Octone soon :)

yoshi594
8th November 2017, 12:06 AM
Has anyone heard from them? I haven't had a reply since thursday :o been using facebook.

Jellico
8th November 2017, 12:14 AM
Email reply on the 1st. 1 day response.

Had a box of goodies arrive yesterday. Took about a week.

I used a chain of emails going back to an original "contact" link on their web page.

yoshi594
9th November 2017, 03:11 PM
i've facebooked everyday, messaged using an old email chain and created a new email through the contact page...no dice since the 2nd of november.

they on hiatus or something?

gamblor916
9th November 2017, 04:09 PM
I emailed them yesterday and got a response today. So their shipping is slow but at least they communicate. The item in question was a black series Hera which has been out on shelves for weeks now.

yoshi594
9th November 2017, 04:51 PM
I emailed them yesterday and got a response today. So their shipping is slow but at least they communicate. The item in question was a black series Hera which has been out on shelves for weeks now.

that's a bit concerning. They said they would ship my items on friday and they arent' responding to my messages...

Just did a hail mary and responded to every email chain i have with them.

Omega Metro
9th November 2017, 06:20 PM

I sent a email yesterday to enquire about my outstanding preorders. Got a reply a few hours later to say I’m getting a shipment sent out today which I have. Items are Black Series Hera, TR Twintwist and Misfire in case anyone was wanting to know.:)

yoshi594
9th November 2017, 06:38 PM
I sent a email yesterday to enquire about my outstanding preorders. Got a reply a few hours later to say I’m getting a shipment sent out today which I have. Items are Black Series Hera, TR Twintwist and Misfire in case anyone was wanting to know.:)

very concerning indeed. I just sent them an email from my gmail account...left them a comment on facebook as well.

Jellico
9th November 2017, 10:54 PM
I had a couple of emails slip through to spam. Better check.

yoshi594
10th November 2017, 07:12 PM
I had a couple of emails slip through to spam. Better check.

always check my spam. Nothing there. They did send me 3 items today but there's still some they haven't sent yet.

Still no reply from them. I'm confused as to why they just can't send me a short message.

yoshi594
13th November 2017, 04:25 PM
still no reply. They haven't read my facebook messages and i'm not sure what's happening with email...

anyone know if they are on hiatus or something?

BlitzKing
13th November 2017, 04:48 PM
I'm still hoping these guys are ok. I really don't want any more dramas as I have got my MP-36 reissue preordered through these guys.

Dinkydarth
13th November 2017, 04:58 PM
they are not the quickest to reply to emails. I did a preorder with them and got my items a month after listed ETA.

yoshi594
13th November 2017, 08:51 PM
hopefully they start replying. We're heading to PC levels of customer service here.

yoshi594
14th November 2017, 07:33 PM
finally got a reply. For those that are curious.

we had public holiday long weekend last week and are still catching up

Jellico
14th November 2017, 09:01 PM
If it makes you feel better I just got a reply back after a 4 day gap.

Reply times have taken a hit in the last few months. With the collapse of everyone's favorite supplier I suspect TLTC has received a fair but more business lately. Something for them to watch.

As you can see from my earlier posts I am nervous about this kind of thing too. But at this stage I am not panicking.

Omega Metro
15th November 2017, 06:04 PM
Has anyone ever received a delivery from LTC that had contents from 2 different orders leaving some of the other items from the orders still unfullfilled? The shipping email said that I was getting ‘this’ and ‘that’ but got ‘them’ instead. Just seems to make it confusing for both them and their customers.

yoshi594
16th November 2017, 03:16 PM
Has anyone ever received a delivery from LTC that had contents from 2 different orders leaving some of the other items from the orders still unfullfilled? The shipping email said that I was getting ‘this’ and ‘that’ but got ‘them’ instead. Just seems to make it confusing for both them and their customers.

I got the stuff they said they would send, the shipping email didn't contain everything they shipped, so make sure u're keeping track of what u ordered.

scavbot
16th November 2017, 07:33 PM
Has anyone received damaged items from TLTC before? I received some mangled ones in the post, and I’ve been trying to get a replacement, but it’s been over a week now and they haven’t responded!

They used to be so good at replying, but now they seem to be ignoring me. Have they changed owners or something?

Paulbot
16th November 2017, 10:35 PM
Has anyone received damaged items from TLTC before? I received some mangled ones in the post, and I’ve been trying to get a replacement, but it’s been over a week now and they haven’t responded!

They used to be so good at replying, but now they seem to be ignoring me. Have they changed owners or something?

Unfortunately the majority of posts here about TLTC are "they aren't responding to my emails". I've had no issues with dealing with them but I've also never emailed them a general query etc. To the best of my knowledge it's a side business not a primary business so it doesn't surprise me that sometimes replies take a while.

Batfan007
23rd November 2017, 08:10 PM
Unfortunately the majority of posts here about TLTC are "they aren't responding to my emails". I've had no issues with dealing with them but I've also never emailed them a general query etc. To the best of my knowledge it's a side business not a primary business so it doesn't surprise me that sometimes replies take a while.

Weird thing i emailed them for weeks on end with no response about in stockings and pre orders.!
Finally got a response on facebook at someones suggestion here.

When i did get a response on fb i mentioned the weeks of unanswered emails, they said they never received them.

I said maybe they went to spam or whatever, to which their was no response, but they did finally update the info i was after - just s list of all my pre orders which were months apart and i lost track of what i had ordered.

Batfan007
2nd December 2017, 05:01 PM
Sent a msg on FB a week ago to ask about a toy that due back in JUNE (paid pre-order) and have not got a response.

Will send an email again today as well another FB message.

djanscak
6th December 2017, 12:08 PM
My 2x MP36 order arrived safe and sound in its Hasbro Asia carton on Monday with the collectable coin thingies included. Whilst my experience has been trouble-free, seeing the complaints about communication problems has me taking a wait-and-see approach before placing any further orders with them. Once bitten and all that...

BlitzKing
6th December 2017, 04:16 PM
My 2x MP36 order arrived safe and sound in its Hasbro Asia carton on Monday with the collectable coin thingies included. Whilst my experience has been trouble-free, seeing the complaints about communication problems has me taking a wait-and-see approach before placing any further orders with them. Once bitten and all that...

Thats good to hear as this is the item I was concerned about. I placed a pre order for this with them after not receiving my MP36 and getting my money back from you know who.

Batfan007
6th December 2017, 07:10 PM
Still no response to teh two FB messages and the two emails sent inquiring about the Laser Prime (due six months ago).

Dazza_22
6th December 2017, 09:00 PM
I normally get a reply within 48 hours through their email. I have, however, only sent queries about their stock, not chasing any orders. My order with them is yet to be released.

danny-boy
6th December 2017, 09:11 PM
I ordered from the 1st lot of pre-orders (the November Hasbro Asia release MP-36) and still nothing.

GoktimusPrime
6th December 2017, 11:26 PM
Delayed release and a general lack of communication has really made me lose faith in TLTC now. I've still got a few more pre-orders with them -- nothing like what I had with PC -- but still annoying as I don't know if I can trust them.

I know that the toy that I'm still waiting on (TR Overlord) was only released by them last month... and the other orders that I have are preorders of toys that haven't been released yet, so I know that I'm jumping the gun here. But at the same time, PC were still generally considered to be reliable up until the beginning of this year. This time last year I had no issues with ordering through PC and we all know how that's turned out for most folks. I'm just getting a really bad sense of déjà vu here. :(

I really, genuinely and sincerely hope that I'm wrong about TLTC. Please prove me wrong, TLTC. :(

Omega Metro
7th December 2017, 12:49 AM
My MP36 arrived on Monday along with some Star Wars Black Series Figures. Came in 2 parcels both Express Post (even though MP36 was the only one I paid Express for). I also sent a email a few days back asking if I can cancel an item from my preorder (POTP Starscream;)), and got the refund tonight. Very happy with LTC.

BlitzKing
7th December 2017, 03:48 PM
Do they email you once they have shipped your item?

djanscak
7th December 2017, 04:03 PM
Do they email you once they have shipped your item?

Yep, I received an ‘order shipped’ email on the 28th. Shipping was less than a week to Perth via Australia Post.

philby
12th December 2017, 12:55 PM
I just picked up two in-stock star wars figures at their new warehouse. I ordered tuesday or wednesday night last week. Had a quick chat but didn't ask about communication. They were talking about stock coming in over the next few months. I would say they are safe to keep purchasing from at this stage.

Ploughmans Lunch
12th December 2017, 01:14 PM
I just picked up two in-stock star wars figures at their new warehouse. I ordered tuesday or wednesday night last week. Had a quick chat but didn't ask about communication. They were talking about stock coming in over the next few months. I would say they are safe to keep purchasing from at this stage.

Picked up some preorders on Saturday (incl TR Overlord), same thing about orders coming in at the start of Jan, bullshit meter didn't go off or anything so I would say they're good, but obvs spend how u feel <3

BlitzKing
12th December 2017, 04:26 PM
Woot! Just got my shipping notice for MP36.

CHILENO20
13th December 2017, 06:20 PM
Just did a pick up, got myself the Chaos on Velocitron set and Deluxe Brainstorm, Deluxe Top Spin, Legends Kickback & Legends Seaspray for Demonac. Thanks again for the holds :D

Lint
14th December 2017, 10:49 AM
Anyone else order LG-46 Kup from these guys? Do they normally contact you regarding pickup or is the onus pretty much on us to arrange a time and date?

M-bot
14th December 2017, 11:05 AM
Anyone else order LG-46 Kup from these guys? Do they normally contact you regarding pickup or is the onus pretty much on us to arrange a time and date?

I have a few preorders I’m waiting for, including LG Kup. As for notifications, it’s happened both ways for me - I have had email notification, but I’ve also seen things go live on their site as available and I’ve emailed asking to pick up before I’ve received an email.

Bidoofdude
14th December 2017, 03:47 PM

I shot an email to them regarding when it comes in and they said this month. Not sure about notifications.

Ravagecat
15th December 2017, 04:24 PM
I just wanted to post my Experience with this Company as I have had 5 pre-orders with them over the last 4-5 months for various Transformer lines/items

- All have now been fulfilled
- Items were always packed well
- Items were all sent in a timely manner after release
- All email correspondence (2) was replied to within 24 hours

Overall: Very Happy and I will continue to purchase from The Little Toy Company

scavbot
20th December 2017, 03:35 PM
I just wanted to post my Experience with this Company as I have had 5 pre-orders with them over the last 4-5 months for various Transformer lines/items

- All have now been fulfilled
- Items were always packed well
- Items were all sent in a timely manner after release
- All email correspondence (2) was replied to within 24 hours

Overall: Very Happy and I will continue to purchase from The Little Toy Company

Maybe you could email them for me, as they haven’t responded to my emails in a week!

They told me my replacement items were being shipped from Melbourne to Sydney on 7th December. It’s now the 20th and I have still yet to receive them, so I guess they were blatantly lying to me? They didn’t give me a tracking number and are not responding to my emails, have they just taken my money and run?!

They’ve ruined Chrismas!!!

M-bot
20th December 2017, 03:49 PM
I emailed them last week, but no reply. I tried the message function on their website and got a reply in less than a day. Maybe their spam filters are too over-efficient? I'm not a computer guy, just speculating.

Since they have their new warehouse address listed directly on their site, it's not likely they're going to run away with anyone's money.

Speaking of their warehouse, I was one of several visitors there yesterday when I picked up a few pre-orders, so another happy transaction with me and TLTC.

Bad news is that several TF items have been delayed and are due in the new year, mid-late January - a very large shipment is expected, according to them. I think including POTPs and LGs.

Ravagecat
20th December 2017, 05:37 PM
Maybe you could email them for me, as they haven’t responded to my emails in a week!

They told me my replacement items were being shipped from Melbourne to Sydney on 7th December. It’s now the 20th and I have still yet to receive them, so I guess they were blatantly lying to me? They didn’t give me a tracking number and are not responding to my emails, have they just taken my money and run?!

Sorry to hear you've had some bad luck with them mate, I can't answer or imagine why they'd take the risk of bad publicity by lying to you. I'd take m-bots suggestion and try the online form. Be nice now...

BruiseLee
20th December 2017, 07:43 PM

Have you tried their Facebook page? This might be a better way to reach them. I've seen one of the owners respond quite quickly in a FB group. Sorry don't recall which one nor his name.

scavbot
21st December 2017, 12:32 PM
Have you tried their Facebook page? This might be a better way to reach them. I've seen one of the owners respond quite quickly in a FB group. Sorry don't recall which one nor his name.

Thanks everyone, they sent me a tracking number shortly after my post. Looks like Christmas is back on!!

Batfan007
24th December 2017, 01:52 PM
Finally got a response to my query about Fans Hobby lazer prime (due back mid 2017) they say they are still getting it. Still prefer a refund at this point, but doing a chargeback would be hard as its like six months old order.

Don't think I'll be ordering any 3P stuff from them again frankly, as every other online store had it in months ago, and 3-4 weeks of having email and FB msg over and over again to get a response for a toy due six months ago is just not good enough.

If I could get a refund, could just buy one of the in stock ones elsewhere right now (which are also on sale).

From now on, no more PRE-ORDERS with Little toy company for me I'll just stick to in stock stuff, as it was a total hassle to get the actual stuff I had in stock a few months back shipped, had to go through same hoop jumping (weeks of msgs) to get response and get the items shipped.

If the dude(s) is that busy, they should hire someone part-time just to respond to their customer queries etc (like a few hours a week, outsourced etc).

CHILENO20
25th December 2017, 05:26 PM
If the dude(s) is that busy, they should hire someone part-time just to respond to their customer queries etc (like a few hours a week, outsourced etc).

They are looking into that

Batfan007
7th January 2018, 12:06 AM
https://i.imgur.com/euzBm83.jpg

So, after about six weeks of no responses - finally got a response, a dodgy unclear one that didn't really help. I asked for a refund on the fans hobby Gunfighter - and got the refund 3-4 days later thankfully. Does not look like they are getting the figure at all.

To Little Toy Company's credit their was no mucking about with the refund.

I then asked about ther OTHER toy I paid for six months ago, if they were still getting that (unicron) and they said its in stock, but I pre-ordered it - they never sent any notification it was in, and when I asked how do I get it shipped NOW, the person on FB chat says to "pay when you order".

Then they stopped talking to me.
I also asked what else of the paid for pre-orders was in stock, they flat out didnt' respond. Pretty damn annoying.

Just when I was about to give them a second chance, and maybe get some more items, I am DONE for sure, their customer service flat out SUCKS.

To be busy is one thing, to just drop right out of a conversation when I'm asking how to get the f**king toys shipped that I paid for SIX f**king months ago?

Yeah, no more of my money will ever be spent there again that's for sure.

Just plain rude.

Now I have another 3-4 weeks of messaging to ask what the hells going on.

Last time I got some items shipped it took nearly two months before I got a response about what was available and could be shipped.

Hopefully will get in stock items shipped, otherwise refunds for everthing Then im done. Sweet jesus, how do aussie sellers manage to f**k up so badly? Feels like PC again. More toys missed out on that I am NOT going to rebuy this time.

I understand being busy etc, but there is no excuse to repeatedly ignore a simple request for basic information, or to never notify customers that orders are in (but will never ship????????? WTF, do they LIKE just holding onto items taking up space????)

Like a line of text that would take all of 30 seconds to send once every 3 months or so, is it REALLY that hard?

No no, just keep on ignoring customers queries, GREAT way to run a business.

I used to recommend Little Toy Company to loads of friends who buy TF's , but now it's the opposite.

On the plus side, they seem to have no issues (that I know of) with shipping in stock items. But I'll be hitting up retail or otherwise Toybot Importz, as I know I won't get any of this bullshit.

Life is too short to waste time with crappy customer service, move on.

Thank to YOU GUYS here in this thread, at least with the FB method I got a refund. Otherwise it could have been another 2-3 months of being ignored when sending emails to get orders sent/processed properly.

DaptoDog
7th January 2018, 10:39 AM
Yeh I'm also done with these guys. Won't be pre ordering from them anymore. Emailed them over a week ago regarding outstanding Black Series pre orders with no response.

Just checked their website and they have updated the ETAs on both wave 13 and wave 14 to late Jan / early Feb when both waves are already available elsewhere. For context, wave 13 had an ETA of Sep/Oct and wave 14 had Nov/Dec.

I've seen where this can all head so I'll be looking elsewhere. Which is a shame because up till now I've been very happy with them.

Dazza_22
8th January 2018, 10:05 AM
I'm curious as to whether anyone has received a shipping notification or update on a pre-order for MP Sunstreaker. The last I got was they were expecting them in Jan. Has anyone heard anything further?

Tober
8th January 2018, 01:31 PM
So now The Little Toy Company have started a shipping update page:

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/news/

So I guess this means I can expect my November pre-orders in March... :(

I stopped pre-ordering after the MPM Bumblebee fiasco. :mad:

Dazza_22
8th January 2018, 02:05 PM
I see this as a good thing so long as the listed dates are accurate (unlike you know who).

Jellico
8th January 2018, 04:17 PM
It is a good thing if the dates match the reality. That will be the true test.

Honestly I expected February for the PotP stuff. Though I am a little concerned about the missing Leaders.

DELTAprime
10th January 2018, 09:31 PM
Anyone gotten their shipping notices (or the actual item in the mail) for the reissue LG figures? I want to order several but I'm waiting until they are in stock before placing my order because I don't want another PC situation.

Dazza_22
14th January 2018, 11:34 AM
I received a rather uninformative reply (but at least it was a reply) to my email asking about MP Sunstreaker shipping times. They said they couldn't give me a specific date it will ship as it will depend on my spot in the queue. No mention of where I am in the queue or when their first shipment will be sent out.

Bidoofdude
16th January 2018, 02:39 AM
Just noticed there is no account listed under the email I have put on an order way back. Is this normal?

I’m hoping my in stock items and preorders have no become lost without an account. I have emailed them about it.

Dazza_22
26th January 2018, 06:40 PM
Has anyone received a shipping notice or delivery of MP Sunstreaker from TLTC? They are running out of time to ship them in January!

Omega Metro
26th January 2018, 10:08 PM
Has anyone received a shipping notice or delivery of MP Sunstreaker from TLTC? They are running out of time to ship them in January!

Nope. I do have a few other things on the same order though.:confused:

Ploughmans Lunch
27th January 2018, 11:48 AM
Haven’t received any notification for any moment stuff (sunstreaker sideswipe or mp-15/16e) not have I gotten any legends stuff from hot rod onwards. Still live in hope but yeah ffs

skeg
30th January 2018, 08:58 PM
Quick introduction - I've been employed (Casual) by LTC very late in December 2018 to help out on the social media front. Unfortunately I don't come on here too often these days (been a member for years), as my collecting shifted elsewhere.. :eek:

Anyways, to answer some of the enquiries now.

@Ploughmans Lunch & Dazza_22

All of the below came in yesterday and starting to ship out this week. So it might push out to the 2nd of February for the shipping notice. So sorry about this.

MP-36 MEGATRON
MP-39 SUNSTREAKER
MP-12+ SIDESWIPE LAMBOR
MP-15/16E CASSETTES
LG-EX GODJINRAI
LG-57 OCTANE
LG-56 PERCEPTOR
LG-55 SLUGSLINGER
LG-54 BUMBLEBEE
LG-29 WHEELIE
LG-26 SCOURGE
LG-25 BLUR

@Ploughmans Lunch - You have item/s on order from our February due TAKARA LG SERIES range. If you have this added to any of the above orders, unfortunately the whole order will ship once these are in. We are expecting them the first or second week of February (I'll confirm tomorrow for you). This is only if you haven't paid for extra shipping on these items, and just chose the "add to existing order" option at check out.

@Batfan007 - I'm sorry that you have had to part ways with us. I hope your future collecting and purchasing from other online retailers is more promising.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or openly post on here. I'll do my very best to answer anything I can, when I can.

Tober
30th January 2018, 09:07 PM
Thanksa for that Skeg. Could you tell us WHY there are up to two month delays for some goods, but MP-36 was only released a few days ago..?

And are there any actual plans for a customer account system to be introduced?

Quick introduction - I've been employed (Casual) by LTC very late in December 2018 to help out on the social media front.

At least the shipping times should be more accurate now since you're here from the future. ;)

philby
30th January 2018, 09:28 PM
And are there any actual plans for a customer account system to be introduced?

Account system should be already there, I'm sure I made an account for my last order a month ago.

Tober
30th January 2018, 09:35 PM
Account system should be already there, I'm sure I made an account for my last order a month ago.

I'm not seeing it. I mean a system where a customer logs into the website to see their order history etc. Like just about every other retailer has...

DELTAprime
30th January 2018, 09:50 PM
Skeg, do you know when the Hasbro POTP toys are due in? I'm going to place an order for them and some LG reissues probably next week when I get paid next.

Ploughmans Lunch
30th January 2018, 10:06 PM
Okay cool thanks for that. I tend to come and pick up from Richmond/whenever so yeah whatever works I guess.

DarkHyren
30th January 2018, 10:10 PM
Quick introduction - I've been employed (Casual) by LTC very late in December 2018 to help out on the social media frontYou're from the future?! :eek:

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or openly post on here. I'll do my very best to answer anything I can, when I can.What are next weeks winning lotto numbers. You can PM them to me ;):p

On a serious note now, I've been watching LTC for a while and pondering ordering but the recent things people have said here have been, shall we say, off putting due to experiences with ~redacted~.
If there's no system on the website to show what orders I've made as Tober mentions that is also concerning.

What is LTC doing about the lack of communications/miscommunications I've seen mentioned here, is that part of what your job entails?
My main concern is that now that I've recovered enough from the debacle with voldemort to collect seriously again it's important that I not get involved with anyone else like that, so anything that you and the bosses can tell us to alleviate those concerns would be helpful. Cheers

Paulbot
30th January 2018, 10:26 PM
I'm not seeing it. I mean a system where a customer logs into the website to see their order history etc. Like just about every other retailer has...

When I sign in I can view my order history... but only from the time I created an account on their website (in November), but not previous orders before they introduced the system. So for outstanding orders still an issue, but for new ones not so much.

Dazza_22
31st January 2018, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the update Skeg. Does that mean we should be expecting shipping notices for these newly arrived products today?

Jellico
31st January 2018, 11:48 AM
When I sign in I can view my order history... but only from the time I created an account on their website (in November), but not previous orders before they introduced the system. So for outstanding orders still an issue, but for new ones not so much.

I will confirm that. If it was ordered before the Account system you are stuck using emails receipts.

SMHFConvoy
31st January 2018, 01:37 PM
I've had good experiences with The Little Toy Company and when I've had problems I found my queries answered in a week or so.

I probably won't pre order but whenever I've ordered things in stock they arrive within a week and in good condition.

skeg
31st January 2018, 07:31 PM
@Deltaprime - Hasbro POTP - These are Due in Mid February also. :)

@Ploughmans Lunch - :( We've moved to a location in Moorabbin. Happened quite a few months ago. Hope that's not too much of a problem. :o

Dazza_22 - I can't confirm you will get a shipping confirmation today. I've been assured they will all ship this week, and the shipping information will be sent out on Saturday (at the latest) to every customer. If you could please PM me your order number, I'll follow it up and see where you are on the list.

@DarkHyren - I'll PM you the loto numbers shortly sir. :D hahaha, thanks for the pick up. ;) We totally understand the concern considering what certain online sellers have done recently to some of there customers. Please see below regarding the "account system" moving forward. Please PM me if you have anything that you are currently chasing prior to November with us.

Now onto the Communication. Story time... :rolleyes: I'm a collector and customer of LTC myself. I contacted them to let him know that around late "Octoberish" the communication issue was showing up online on all the Facebook groups I'm apart of. They then in turn asked if I wanted to help out on that front and clear up any little issue that arose in those groups. So that puts me where I am today. In saying all this, I pretty much only handle Facebook queries that show up. Moving forward, if you contact myself (see my profile website link for my profile). You indeed will get a more "personalised" response and in a timely matter. I will do everything I can to help out with anything at all. Unfortunately all I can give you is "my word". I understand that these day's that can mean little to nothing. As a company, we will do everything we can to help you out.

Regarding the account system - This was implemented by our website provider in November 2017. It will only show orders placed from then till now. If you need an update on order placed prior to then. I encourage you to PM me your order number/s and I'll come back to you with any updates ASAP.

The below are two photos of the stock lines that we received into the warehouse. If you've ordered any of this gear, its due to go out this week and early next. :)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/skeg_man/received_1679660405433304_zpsr6f0algx.jpeg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/skeg_man/received_1679665562099455_zpsvmw2wfwt.jpeg

DarkHyren
31st January 2018, 08:54 PM
Showing pictures of actual stock that has come in is definitely one of the things that sellers can do to help ease tension for customers.
It's all about transparency, honesty and keeping people informed about delays, the recent news and stock updates are a good move as is shows customers "we haven't forgotten about this and it's due around here" so that's something to keep doing.
All in all posts like that last one skeg should go a long way towards both keeping current customers happy and gaining new ones, so thumbs up and thanks for the info

Dazza_22
31st January 2018, 10:35 PM
Thanks very much Skeg. These updates and reassurances are very welcome. Keep up the good work!

skeg
1st February 2018, 01:32 PM
Thanks very much Skeg. These updates and reassurances are very welcome. Keep up the good work!

Too easy. I'll respond to everyone's PM's today also (If I haven't already).

Just a heads up too, I'm off on a much needed Holiday tomorrow, and won't be back on board till the 9th of Feb. I'll check online as much as I can but some areas I'm going won't have internet access. :( The rest of the team is around, but might be a little slow to reply. These next two weeks we have a huge amount of stock coming in from all key lines. Key is to get these out ASAP, so replies by them will be somewhat limited or "brief".

Just wanted to be upfront. :)

UltraMarginal
1st February 2018, 01:52 PM

Same here, I signed up wondering if I'd just missed the option previously? glad that it was a new feature and that I wasn't blind.

I emailed them a month or so ago about including my older orders into my account and they responded in a few days saying that it wasn't possible. I totally understand and figured that would be the case but no harm in asking :).

Thank you Skeg for your updates, as others have already said, they are most welcome. enjoy your trip into the wilderness:cool:

I have a few orders that I've stacked together, I've been waiting literally months since the first one, but it's my own fault for stacking them and not realising that it was so long till the release of some of the toys. I am wondering how big the shipment will be. . .

DELTAprime
1st February 2018, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the ETA on the POTP toys Skeg.

Jellico
1st February 2018, 04:24 PM
I have a few orders that I've stacked together, I've been waiting literally months since the first one, but it's my own fault for stacking them and not realising that it was so long till the release of some of the toys. I am wondering how big the shipment will be. . .

I have stacked so much delivery is under $1.50 per bot. And waited accordingly.

Omega Metro
2nd February 2018, 09:28 AM
Just got shipping notification for MP Sunstreaker, Sideswipe+, LG BLurr and Slugslinger.

Dazza_22
2nd February 2018, 07:40 PM
Shipping notices for MP Megatron and Sunstreaker received today.

DaptoDog
2nd February 2018, 10:48 PM
Was told my order of SW Black Series Hera Syndulla and Trypticon would be shipped two weeks ago yet have not received a shipping notification. Hera Syndula among my other SW orders are well overdue.

Skegs can you look into it please because I have not yet received a reply to my follow up email. Very disappointing.

DELTAprime
5th February 2018, 02:58 PM
Well just ordered my POTP toys, hope they turn up at my door soon. The LG Scourge reissues sold out before I ordered so I guess I saved some money (I'm not going to chase them down just to do more army building).

danny-boy
5th February 2018, 10:24 PM
Got MP-36 Megatron from TLTC. It looks like a KO compared to my 1st run TT. Interested on hearing feedback from people who are receiving MP-36 to see if there’s a bigger issue here.

drifand
5th February 2018, 10:41 PM
Got MP-36 Megatron from TLTC. It looks like a KO compared to my 1st run TT. Interested on hearing feedback from people who are receiving MP-36 to see if there’s a bigger issue here.

Ko has an autobot logo on the box.

danny-boy
5th February 2018, 10:52 PM

I’ll check when I get home. The box is a different shade. The letters that say ‘Masterpiece’ are noticeably thicker than the original too.

DELTAprime
6th February 2018, 12:23 AM
I got my second run MP36 from RK late last year. The second run does seem like a darker shade of grey than the first run.

DarkHyren
6th February 2018, 02:37 AM
This may be of help for anyone concerned about the legitimacy of their Megatrons
Bots & Bits has a few comparison pics between the KO and official:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/botsandbits/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1729274264034383
Video comparison:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTPB8tgTu2wQuickest way to tell right away, the corrugated cardboard on Takara goes vertical, the KO is horizontal.
At least I'm hoping the fakers haven't fixed this identifier since it's a good way to tell quickly if you have a fake or real item right off the bat.
Ko has an autobot logo on the box.I've not seen this version, do you have pictures/links?

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
6th February 2018, 03:13 AM

I've not seen this version, do you have pictures/links?

https://youtu.be/U3WcgBv2D2s?t=2m13s

https://i.imgur.com/ywfL055.png

Another good identifier is the batch number, on the official the number is stamped, on the KO it is cut in.

https://youtu.be/JTPB8tgTu2w?t=2m21s

DarkHyren
6th February 2018, 03:24 AM
https://youtu.be/U3WcgBv2D2s?t=2m13s

https://i.imgur.com/ywfL055.png

Another good identifier is the batch number, on the official the number is stamped, on the KO it is cut in.

https://youtu.be/JTPB8tgTu2w?t=2m21sOh wow I completely missed noticing that in the bits and bots video (just checked and yep his video shows the autobot logo on the side too), but that's ok he said the sides and back were exactly the same lol, so at least I'm not alone in missing the obvious. Thanks for pointing that out.

6th February 2018, 04:24 AM
Oh wow I completely missed noticing that in the bits and bots video (just checked and yep his video shows the autobot logo on the side too), but that's ok he said the sides and back were exactly the same lol, so at least I'm not alone in missing the obvious. Thanks for pointing that out.

I missed it as well in the B&B video and only saw it when Ben pointed it out in his.

DELTAprime
6th February 2018, 08:04 PM
Yeah so I just double checked everything on my HK reissue I got from RK last year. Going purely off photos and descriptions because I didn't get the first run (thank you PC) the box and figure do seem a darker shade than on the original run, more like the KO. But everything else about it matches the first run official product.

It's one of those running changes you just wonder why they did it.

ampoldj
7th February 2018, 01:06 PM
^...and i always believed reissues normally fixes issues with the first ones but as we all know with Takara and MPs, reissue just means they wanna make more monies. This 2nd reissue might have more production volume that there are plenty of flaws just in the paint section :mad:

drifand
7th February 2018, 02:23 PM
^...and i always believed reissues normally fixes issues with the first ones but as we all know with Takara and MPs, reissue just means they wanna make more monies. This 2nd reissue might have more production volume that there are plenty of flaws just in the paint section :mad:

Most people left the original MISB and bout the KO and played with that.

UltraMarginal
7th February 2018, 02:58 PM

Do you have any metrics or data to support such a ridiculous claim?? did you do an online survey?

DELTAprime
8th February 2018, 04:40 PM

Do you have any metrics or data to support such a ridiculous claim?? did you do an online survey?

Yeah that claim doesn't sound very plausible.

Dazza_22
9th February 2018, 11:14 AM
I received MP Megatron and Sunstreaker from TLTC yesterday.

Megatron and a couple of other items were waiting on Sunstreaker so they could be posted together.

They were well packed and took less than a week to arrive in Perth. I'm happy!

11th February 2018, 05:16 AM

Yeah that claim doesn't sound very plausible.

It's not that implausible, for example, the Infinite Transformations KO of MP-36 has been well received thanks to more diecast, a lacquer hard coat that prevents scratching (https://youtu.be/oKGBnkV9Zjs?t=43s) and much better tolerances and less seam lines in gun mode.

And at least one guy over at TFW (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/ko-mp-36.1121315/page-219#post-15485316) has done just what Drifand mentioned:

I cracked open my IT Megs last night. Right away I could feel the satisfying heft on the figure due to the addition of die cast on the thighs and feet. The extra accessories like the different color Kremzeeks, backplate cover and additional arm cannon including Frank Welker's English voice clips from the 80s G1 toon are awesome. The ab crunch is definitely there. IT did a great job with this release.

My takra is still sealed in the shipping box after being delivered a week ago. I'm in no super rush to open it as I know the IT version blows it away.

While Benscollectables even said he would sell off his official and keep both the IT and THF KOs:

https://youtu.be/adM6ntU5IJQ?t=12m54s

Yes, small sample size and whatnot, but given how well the IT version of the KO has been received universally and how good the quality has been, what Drifand is saying is not implausible.

Omega Metro
11th February 2018, 10:12 AM
Yep. Even I’m thinking of selling off my official MP-36 and buying a better quality KO. Or at least keep the official in the box.

drifand
11th February 2018, 04:52 PM
Yep. Even I’m thinking of selling off my official MP-36 and buying a better quality KO. Or at least keep the official in the box.

Yeah I transform my original 3/4 and stopped as I felt the paint wasn't going to hold and left it in bot mode. I think getting the Ko to play was the way to go and keep the original in box. That's my take on it.

I sure don't think is ridiculous at all? One price is cheaper, and even the finished was better. I am just not in my budget now to grab one as I think a chrome version might come along.

High_Q
18th February 2018, 02:06 PM
I received MP-36 and its Collector coin from TLTC earlier in the week. Items were well packed and MP-36 box was perfect for MISB collection. Parcel was also sent by the date promised when it was preordered. This is my second purchase from TLTC and I recommend this retailer.

I wish I could say that this is my second MP-36 but alas I never received the first one (FU Premium Collectibles :mad:).

Batfan007
19th February 2018, 09:29 AM
Yeah so finally did get refunds for all outstanding items thankfully.

Grateful to get the refunds, but won't be shopping there again, nor recommending the store to anyone like I used to.

Bidoofdude
25th February 2018, 11:58 PM
End of February is fast approaching. Any news on the remaining LG stuff, Skeg?

GoktimusPrime
26th February 2018, 12:17 PM
*sigh* Don't want to risk not getting my stuff... time to look elsewhere but also means double purchasing - thanks for wasting my time and money, TLTC. Hopefully they'll still be in stock elsewhere when I get home from work.

SMHFConvoy
26th February 2018, 01:10 PM
End of February is fast approaching. Any news on the remaining LG stuff, Skeg?

They told me March for Char/ Kup. Regret placing the pre order now.

Borgeman
26th February 2018, 05:31 PM
Yeah unfortunately it looks like I'll be going down the same road. Been a month since Skeg announced that they'd received stock of the recent MP (re)releleases, and I'm still waiting on a pickup notice. Correspondance via PM has not bore fruit.

EDIT: I emailed them just before, and received a response within half an hour saying my gear is ready for pickup, and that they "have been emailing [me] collection requests over the last couple of weeks."

I certainly have not received any emails, and i check inbox and spam folders constantly. In any case I can grab them.

GoktimusPrime
26th February 2018, 05:58 PM
Okay, just repurchased most of my preorders from TLTC. Downside is that I've had to order from different sources which jacks up the cost of shipping. Upside is that their prices are cheaper than TLTC so in the end, it all works out to be about the same anyway.

Really sick of Aussie online retailers right now.

Borgeman
26th February 2018, 06:02 PM
I edited my post above.

Gok, have you had any return correspondence off them in the past say, month?

Borgeman
2nd March 2018, 09:14 AM
Picked up my MP 36, 39 and 12+ yesterday.

He was running late so we didnt chat long. He acknowledged they haven't been on top of their game (2 different email lists to handle orders and enquiries - I never received a pickup email until I asked, apparently theres been a few in the same boat; they're gonna change that), and stock is delayed from the supplier/ held up at customs. But all this was stated as if thats just part of the game (which it is) and there's no real problem.

I genuinely got the impression that he seemed oblivious to the current apprehension people have with local purchasing due to the PC debacle.

G1Optimal
2nd March 2018, 11:33 AM
Thanks Borgeman

Well for one thing i trust The Little Toy Company more than Premium Collectables and i do not mind waiting as they give replys whe they are not busy on facebook and you are more likely to get a refund.

DELTAprime
2nd March 2018, 01:50 PM
The fact that TLTC isn't answering every email is an issue.

But on the other hand hearing that they do refund people if there is a problem is encouraging.

Thurmus
2nd March 2018, 10:39 PM
Picked up my MP 36, 39 and 12+ yesterday.

He was running late so we didnt chat long. He acknowledged they haven't been on top of their game (2 different email lists to handle orders and enquiries - I never received a pickup email until I asked, apparently theres been a few in the same boat; they're gonna change that), and stock is delayed from the supplier/ held up at customs. But all this was stated as if thats just part of the game (which it is) and there's no real problem.

I genuinely got the impression that he seemed oblivious to the current apprehension people have with local purchasing due to the PC debacle.

I had the same thing a couple of weeks ago with my MP Megatron and MP Sunstreaker. In the end I ordered a couple more things and asked for all to be sent together.

Paulbot
5th March 2018, 12:57 PM
Picked up a bunch of stuff today. Continue to have no issue and am happy with the service. For reference: wave 1 POTP (minus leaders, prime masters), the MP Lambo brothers and the more recent Legend releases of Slugslinger and Bumblebee.

ComradeRenko
5th March 2018, 07:25 PM
Just got my shipping notification for wave 1 PotP Voyagers, Deluxes, Legends, and Prime Masters. Now to see how long they take to arrive.

DELTAprime
5th March 2018, 08:34 PM
Got a shipping notification for my POTP wave 1 and MPM04 Optimus. Not sure if my Leaders are in it or not as asked them previously if they could be moved to a seperate order so I get my stuff quicker.

Annoyingly my TR Sawback I added on Sunday isn't in the shipment by the looks of it.

ComradeRenko
9th March 2018, 02:43 PM
Received my PotP Wave 1 Voyagers, Deluxes and Legends yesterday. Prime Masters are apparently delayed to the middle of the month.

G1Optimal
10th March 2018, 06:19 AM
Received my PotP Wave 1 Voyagers, Deluxes and Legends yesterday. Prime Masters are apparently delayed to the middle of the month.

Leaders are delayed as well

Omega Metro
10th March 2018, 09:01 AM

Mine haven’t even shipped yet. And they won’t answer my emails.:(

DELTAprime
10th March 2018, 02:20 PM

Oh damn it. I was really wanting some Pretenders on my shelf.

Well at least I'll have the bulk of my order on Monday. Do you know how they are handling shipping for the Prime Masters and Leaders if they have split up an order? Do I have to pay a second $15 or are they taking a hit on that?
Ultimately I'm happy to pay the extra shipping personally as I did request they split the order to speed up me getting my items.

ComradeRenko
10th March 2018, 06:10 PM

Well at least I'll have the bulk of my order on Monday. Do you know how they are handling shipping for the Prime Masters and Leaders if they have split up an order? Do I have to pay a second $15 or are they taking a hit on that?
Ultimately I'm happy to pay the extra shipping personally as I did request they split the order to speed up me getting my items.

No mention of additional shipping costs in the e-mail I had from them. Time will tell.

The Ghost
11th March 2018, 11:25 PM

You'll need to purchase shipping for your second lot, they have it available as an item to buy.

Unfortunately, their communication is at horrid levels. :/ Just email them or Facebook message them until you get a response. It's hit and miss, which is disappointing.

DELTAprime
13th March 2018, 11:00 PM
I received my POTP Voyager, Deluxes a Legends today plus my MPM Optimus. Once again I'm happy with TLTC, but still think they need to up their game on communications.

DaptoDog
14th March 2018, 10:30 AM
So I have some mixed feedback. My Titans Return Trypticon arrived poorly packed with no protective packaging. This is very uncharacteristic of them, it seems on these large items they won't bother packing well based on my correspondence with them. As you would expect it was in pretty poor shape, not much point keeping MISB. Anyway they did agree to refund the shipping (which I used towards another shipment).

The good news is my remaining Black Series orders arrived safe and sound as always. I will no longer pre-order with them but may keep ordering the Black Series figures if they are in stock.

DELTAprime
25th March 2018, 07:49 PM
So April March is almost over, anyone got shipping confirmation on POTP Leaders and Prime Masters?

Thurmus
26th March 2018, 12:55 PM
Or some of the Takara Legends either. Skeg, when are they coming?

Bidoofdude
26th March 2018, 05:16 PM
Or some of the Takara Legends either. Skeg, when are they coming?

Apparently Kup and the lot came in last week. Trying to get pickup details for mine but no response yet.

Kyle
26th March 2018, 07:52 PM
Just received shipping notice for POTP Leaders.

mharry
28th March 2018, 09:57 AM
Just received several notifications for my combined order which includes the leaders

Ploughmans Lunch
28th March 2018, 11:16 AM
I got overlord and autobot clone set but no doublecross yet

Thurmus
28th March 2018, 11:32 AM
I chased up Overlord and Brawn and was told orders were shipping yesterday. I haven't received an email or a tracking number yet though. Did you guys get a tracking number?

Thanks

DELTAprime
28th March 2018, 02:50 PM
I got a shipping notice for a Titan Master that was waiting on other items to ship with. I'm guessing they have sent it with my POTP Leaders, hopefully it has my Prime Masters with them also. I messaged TLTC to hopefully find out.

Jellico
28th March 2018, 03:23 PM
LTC Email seems to be on the ball today. Just sent an email out and got a reply in 2 hrs.

Yeah. The Leaders are shipping and we should all be getting tracking numbers. Hopefully my backlog from December is coming with them.

Bidoofdude
30th March 2018, 04:04 PM
I have received my email for pickup. Where do I actually go to pick it up?

M-bot
30th March 2018, 05:07 PM
I have received my email for pickup. Where do I actually go to pick it up?

Large warehouse at 6 Tabbita Street Moorabbin, the gate they are closest to is on Levanswell Rd. They would need to be there though, so pre-arrange a time usually works best.

M-bot
30th March 2018, 05:10 PM
Picked up a bunch of stuff from them yesterday, some of it quite delayed, but prices are better than retail so I didn’t mind the wait. Would prefer not to wait, of course...
Also did a spot purchase of something I hadn’t pre-ordered, so that was convenient.
Overall, satisfied.

Bidoofdude
30th March 2018, 09:17 PM
Large warehouse at 6 Tabbita Street Moorabbin, the gate they are closest to is on Levanswell Rd. They would need to be there though, so pre-arrange a time usually works best.

I’ve replied to their email with a time.

Didn’t happen to spot any spare Legends Blurr while you were there? :p

M-bot
30th March 2018, 10:10 PM
I’ve replied to their email with a time.

Didn’t happen to spot any spare Legends Blurr while you were there? :p

I didn’t go in on this occasion. But when I have been in there, there’s toys stacked up *everywhere*. It’s like kid-in-a-candy-store goodness. So definitely ask, you might be lucky (even if it’s listed as sold out on their site, it’s worth an ask in case they have a spare lying around).

There’s a door bell on the Tabbita St side that connects to a site manager who can let you in if everything is closed up.

Jellico
3rd April 2018, 01:01 PM
After building up from December waiting for PotP Leaders my big TLTC order has arrived.

One big box. Well packed. Not much packing beyond some newspaper so probably not great for the box collectors.

And to be clear. While it was a wait it all showed up. Yay. Admittedly beyond MP36 it was all main line stuff. If it was something more exotic I would have been more worried. But as I was targeting pricing and availability I am happy enough.

DELTAprime
3rd April 2018, 04:16 PM
Just got my POTP Optimus, Rodimus, Skullgrin, Cloudburst, Metalhawk and TR Lione (Sawback).

I was surprised to see the Pretenders in the box as I haven't seen anyone else mention they had got theirs. Very happy to have them all. But once again I'm not happy with TLTC's communication.

ComradeRenko
14th April 2018, 08:13 PM
Got my three outstanding Prime Masters yesterday, as well as a couple of other items I had on order. That's now all of the PotP Wave one stuff I had on order.

CHILENO20
15th April 2018, 07:19 AM
Got my LG54 & LG56 via pick the other day, great products as always :D

Jellico
15th May 2018, 11:11 AM
Well just went through a good experience with TLTC.

Started a few weeks back when I finally opened POTP Rodimus and found he had a broken wheel peg. Took some photos and emailed TLTC asking what to do. Took a day but an email came back saying to send it back.

And that was it. No instructions, no address. I wasn't impressed. I had to contact them for a delivery address. Expecting them to send out a new box I was tempted to strip Roddy of anything not nailed down but my better angels prevailed.

I tracked the delivery and noted that it took a few days to be picked up once it arrived. I then got an email saying they had repaired Rodimus. I don't know how normal that it. I haven't had a chance to check him yet.

Any way. I had an in stock item waiting for POTP Wave 2 to show up so I suggested they send it with the returning Rodimus. They said they would see what they can do.

Well blow me down. The next day I get a delivery notice. For everything including Wave 2. Sent on Friday. Arrived on Tuesday.

So once again a good but frustrating experience from TLTC. They did everything they were asked and well. But somehow made it more confusing and round about than it needed to be. So good work guys. Just try and work on the communication.

ComradeRenko
15th May 2018, 08:16 PM
Received my Power of the Primes Wave 2 today. All present and correct. Impressed how quickly they got this wave in, compared to the first wave. Well ahead of retail this time around.

UltraMarginal
16th May 2018, 11:07 AM
I received my first shipment from them on Monday last week. reasonably well packed, and though one figure was missing when I emailed them at 12.30 am I got a response within minutes saying that more are coming in and will be sent when they arrive.

Im' happy with that.