PDA

View Full Version : Henkei C12 and C13 revealed, for Dec release.

griffin
14th October 2008, 02:26 PM
According to a sponsor of TFW2005 website, two more Henkeis have been revealed, for a December 27th-ish release. C12 will be Hound (should be with Ravage), and C13 will be Cheetas (Cheetor). Looks like TT are catching up with their release of Henkeis, but skipping quite a few in the process. Not sure what will be chromed with Cheetor, if they continue their theme of chroming parts of their Henkeis (probably part of the robot mode).
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/universe-classics-20-29/the-next-two-transformers-henkei-releases-are-hound-and-cheetor-165989/

JuzMel
14th October 2008, 02:29 PM
Yeah confirm, this are up for pre-order on RK as well. No clear photos only outlines with shadows on their site. I'm sure other toy stores will follow suit soon too...

Pulse
14th October 2008, 02:35 PM
This means Ratchet will be pushed back to January at the earliest... :(

Golden Phoenix
14th October 2008, 02:40 PM
Where are they going to put chrome on Cheetor?
His blades? or his tail?

jaydisc
14th October 2008, 03:08 PM
This means Ratchet will be pushed back to January at the earliest... :(

Ratchet's release sate was pushed to Jan 22.

kup
14th October 2008, 03:57 PM
Henkei Hound, YES!

I particularly dislike the Hasbro choice of the bright/happy green. It makes it look more like an Animated toy than G1/Classics like.

I hope TakTom goes for a more G1 like shade of green or like the BT colors. Can't wait for Ravage to have chromed legs like his G1 toy!

MV75
14th October 2008, 06:27 PM
And chrome missles. (On ravage).

autobreadticon
14th October 2008, 06:30 PM
Henkei Hound, YES!

I particularly dislike the Hasbro choice of the bright/happy green. It makes it look more like an Animated toy than G1/Classics like.

I hope TakTom goes for a more G1 like shade of green or like the BT colors. Can't wait for Ravage to have chromed legs like his G1 toy!

100% spot on, my thought excatly :) , i also that they cheap looking grey plastic on hasbro toys

kurdt_the_goat
14th October 2008, 06:43 PM
And chrome missles. (On ravage).

I don't think that'll be happening unless Takara decides to give you missiles at all! (http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/attachment.php?do=fullview&attachmentid=7726) I'd imagine the holes are the same size so you can display G1 Ravage missiles though.

Zippo
14th October 2008, 07:28 PM
Ravage already has missles molded into him.

MV75
14th October 2008, 10:34 PM
Exactly. They're moulded on the sides, take a closer look Kurdt. ;)

Golden Phoenix
14th October 2008, 10:38 PM
Exactly. They're moulded on the sides, take a closer look Kurdt. ;)

I don't think they will chrome them then. My understanding of the process leads me to beleive that to chrome one piece, they have to do the whole piece.
And I doubt they will do the whole leg piece

MV75
14th October 2008, 10:44 PM
Ah well, may as well buy the local one then and apply a spot of silver paint myself.

kurdt_the_goat
14th October 2008, 10:47 PM
Yeah looks like i need my glasses checked! Those little pea shooters still don't compare to G1's missiles though!

GoktimusPrime
15th October 2008, 12:29 PM
Missile envy. :p

MV75
15th October 2008, 06:23 PM
Well the ravage that came with my commemorative soundwave has them. :)

And I'd wager that with the release of this set, if it can only fit in a double tape deck, that the commemorative soundwave will shoot up in value x100 due to the people who thought that their g1 version was "good enough" and didn't buy the commemorative version. :D Watch the demand suddenly spike.

GoktimusPrime
15th October 2008, 07:18 PM
I got commemorative Soundwave and never really liked it. I quickly scooped up Encore Soundwave then sold my primus-forsaken comm. Soundwave. Never regretted it.

Blue Soundblaster =/= Soundwave IMO

kup
15th October 2008, 07:45 PM
I got commemorative Soundwave and never really liked it. I quickly scooped up Encore Soundwave then sold my primus-forsaken comm. Soundwave. Never regretted it.

Blue Soundblaster =/= Soundwave IMO

I don't mind Commemorative/TrU Soundwave. I still have it and never planned on selling it despite owning the G1 version in reasonably good condition.

He may be using the Soundblaster mold but aside from that it is very well executed and does not suffer from production cost cutting or anything of the sort like other Hasbro commemorative reissues.

Overall, I like it and its rather unique.

Pulse
15th October 2008, 07:52 PM
I don't know why there's not a lot of luv for Commemorative/TRU Soundwave... *shrugs*

So he's got a slightly bigger chest cavity? So what? It's an upgrade... :)

MV75
15th October 2008, 08:12 PM
I got my encore soundwave and kept my commemorative soundwave.

I actually like the commemorative a bit better because it comes with two tapes. It's better value for money. Not that often you can say that about a Hasbro release. Also it was pretty random of them to release a "g1" mould in the commemorative/classics line, so yea, as Kup said, it's rather unique.

And people that did what Goktimus did will probably be soon regretting it. :D