PDA

View Full Version : How often do you contact PC?

Deonasis
24th April 2017, 09:03 AM
We know Premium Collectables have form with (very?) late deliveries for some orders. We know their updates do not always seem reliable and they do not reply to many enquiries.

Knowing all this, how often do you contact Premium Collectables for an update on your orders?

(This would not include panicked times like when an order looks like it went missing in the mail. A dispatch notification from PC but it has not arrived 10 days later).

Borgeman
24th April 2017, 09:13 AM
Looks like the poll didn't appear in both your attempts. I'm sure a mod will rock up to fix that.

As for me, I've emailed the 4 times for essentially the same non-tf item - a pop vinyl. Once last septermber, twice in Feb (after they announced their email system was back online, and then 2 weeks later expressing disappointment at a non response), and the last time was a couple weeks back after they announced they had hired a new team to handle emails etc.

Outside of the automated emails giving me my request number (the september email didnt even get that) I have never received a response from them.

However outside of this one pop vinyl (which is still listed as in stock on their website) they have always fulfilled my orders, just with worsening delivery times.

Deonasis
24th April 2017, 09:22 AM
Whoops! I made two of them???

(And had a reply before i had seen it live :lol)

drifand
24th April 2017, 09:46 AM
once a month if required.

I noticed people are even questioning PC without doing some initial homework.
Normally check toy manufacturer to see where they are at. especially 3p toys.
If released, then I ask PC where the stock is at and when.

Hasbro MP soundwave is way overdue. Pretty sure I be getting my TT version first if they are not getting stocks.

ampoldj
24th April 2017, 10:17 AM
I normally contact them only after a month they started to post items to their customers and wanted to know where am i in the queue as i always order my items as it went live. But a few lately i missed MP Megs and Dirge that i believe smells trouble for me. So in my almost 3yrd being their customer i believe i contacted them at least 10 times (4 already this year :rolleyes:)

1AZRAEL1
24th April 2017, 10:28 AM
I've emailed them probably once this year? Only a couple of times last year. But I still have faith I'll get my stuff

Raider
24th April 2017, 11:25 AM
I've emailed them probably once this year? Only a couple of times last year. But I still have faith I'll get my stuff

^ This. I don't really fit into any of the poll categories as I have only chased them up about orders now 6-12 months past ETA and I have followed that email up twice over a period of 4 months.

philby
24th April 2017, 12:22 PM
yeah +1 for 'other' or 'as required'. I don't regularly email them. There have been a couple of times where I needed information about what is coming in a particular order. I think only once I've done the 'what is going on with order #xyz' email which has not been responded to so far. So I tend to just leave it and wait for shipping notices :)

ZoonMaster5000
24th April 2017, 01:21 PM
I also couldn't see a category I fitted into.

I sent an email in 2015 cancelling cw Devi so I could buy the uw one. But I have sent 4 in the last 5 months just trying to find out where in the queues I sit. So when needed/required would of been my choice if available.

GoktimusPrime
24th April 2017, 01:33 PM
I emailed them a few times about a year ago when they kept on sending my orders to the wrong address after I'd moved (even though I'd changed my postal address on my PC account). Beyond that I've never contacted them directly.

I've heard too many stories (both on and off this board) of PC never replying to emails which is what discourages me from even trying.

danny-boy
24th April 2017, 01:45 PM
No options applied to my situation. I've emailed them twice. One for each of my two orders. I haven't sent any follow up emails.

Shirokaze
24th April 2017, 02:03 PM
Tried a couple of times this year to get answers but I've since given up. They either don't reply, answer vaguely or straight up lie so what's the point?

GoktimusPrime
24th April 2017, 09:06 PM
Just noticed that I am unable to comment on their FB page, nor am I able to like/dislike (whatever other response) to their posts. Yet I've noticed that other people are still commenting on their posts... I guess this means that they've blocked me from being able to post or even react to their posts. I wonder if this is their attempt at censoring any unflattering or non-positive feedback from the public. :confused: So it seems that my only means of contact with them is through their notoriously poor customer service email. Fantastic. :rolleyes:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/th_facepalm_ridbumble_zpsvojejoro.jpghttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/th_golfclap_zpsodllskpg.gif

Ploughmans Lunch
24th April 2017, 09:12 PM
Just noticed that I am unable to comment on their FB page, nor am I able to like/dislike (whatever other response) to their posts. Yet I've noticed that other people are still commenting on their posts... I guess this means that they've blocked me from being able to post or even react to their posts. I wonder if this is their attempt at censoring any unflattering or non-positive feedback from the public. :confused: So it seems that my only means of contact with them is through their notoriously poor customer service email. Fantastic. :rolleyes:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/th_facepalm_ridbumble_zpsvojejoro.jpghttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/th_golfclap_zpsodllskpg.gif

This happened to me a little while back. Pretty immature of them.

aching878
24th April 2017, 09:33 PM
So it seems that my only means of contact with them is through their notoriously poor customer service email. Fantastic. :rolleyes:

Who knows, maybe there's an auto email rule that auto route your msgs straight to spam folder too :rolleyes:;):p

Magnus
24th April 2017, 09:47 PM

^ This. I don't really fit into any of the poll categories as I have only chased them up about orders now 6-12 months past ETA and I have followed that email up twice over a period of 4 months.

yeah +1 for 'other' or 'as required'. I don't regularly email them. There have been a couple of times where I needed information about what is coming in a particular order. I think only once I've done the 'what is going on with order #xyz' email which has not been responded to so far. So I tend to just leave it and wait for shipping notices :)

I'm in the same category, so I haven't voted.

I've only contacted them once - same situation as philby, asking when an order is due - and they replied the next day.

yoshi594
24th April 2017, 11:31 PM

have u tried twitter? i doubt they would have blocked you on that medium.

GoktimusPrime
25th April 2017, 12:01 AM
I don't use Twitter and I don't feel like setting up an account just to talk to PC.