PDA

View Full Version : Daily Transformers Trivia

GoktimusPrime
7th May 2017, 02:06 PM
Every day I will post at least one TF trivia question. Unlike the existing TF trivia thread (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=14044), this one is just for fun. No points, no prizes (I might revisit the old thread if people want to play more competitively for prizes :)).

Today's question:
What word did Unicron once use to describe how Cybertron tasted?

Answer will be posted around midnight.

FatalityPitt
7th May 2017, 03:52 PM
You mean in the Marvel Comics? I think he said "Tasty" - Er, no wait, that was Brainstorm. I don't know, I'm defeated.

GoktimusPrime
8th May 2017, 11:39 AM
My computer broke down last night - hence no midnight answer reveal. But the answer is succulent. ;)

Today's Q:
True or false - Titans Return Chase is called Roadburn due to trademark issues with the name Chase.

FatalityPitt
8th May 2017, 03:37 PM
I'm more inclined to say - False.

Because there's a character named Chase in RescueBots who turns into a police car. So I don't think trademark issues was the cause of renaming the character as Roadburn.

GoktimusPrime
9th May 2017, 12:07 AM
You are correct! :D

New question: Which G1 Throttlebot did not have his rubsign indent removed when reissued in the early 90s?

FatalityPitt
9th May 2017, 09:33 PM

New question: Which G1 Throttlebot did not have his rubsign indent removed when reissued in the early 90s?

Wideload. I got that Wideload during a trip to Adelaide, and it had a rub symbol.

GoktimusPrime
10th May 2017, 12:20 AM
Correct! :D Uh, are you sure you got the gold-carded reissue or was it remaining original stock from 1987? Cos although Classic Wideload still had the rub sign indent, the rub sticker was replaced with a paper non-rub sign. Could you quickly have a look at your Wideload?
http://www.tfu.info/1987/Autobot/Wideload/wideload.htm (scroll down to see reissue)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Classic-G1-Autobots-Europea-Wideload-Misc-Hasbro-Uk-1990-/321490056111?_ul=UY
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Transformers-G1-Throttlebots-Freeway-Rollbar-Wideload-Working-/201667375208?hash=item2ef44ff068:g:9-cAAOSwOdpX1vmx
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Transformers-G1-Throttlebot-Wideload-COMPLETE-P49-/142212465199?hash=item211c86022f:g:MxcAAOSw5cNYUdq l
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/TRANSFORMERS-G1-WIDELOAD-Vintage-Takara-Throttlebot-1986-/272633306002?hash=item3f7a361b92:g:QhIAAOSwA3dYLYv 5

The original Wideload looked like this on card:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/tf.images/reduced-g1bwidel-b.jpg

New Question: Which G1 mail-away toy has his robot face still visible in alt mode?

FatalityPitt
10th May 2017, 01:12 AM
My Wideload is in storage - in Malaysia! But you're right. The one I got was old stock from 1987 (it must have shelf-warmed like crazy). I remember the card was red (not gold), and it was badly creased; one of the reasons why I complained to my parents when they bought it for me - back then I liked my packaging/card to look pristine.

As for the new question - I honestly don't know off the top of my head.. I'm gonna guess. It was Cyclonus.

GoktimusPrime
10th May 2017, 12:34 PM
Not Cyclonus. He was a regular store release figure here and in every other country that I know of. Was he a mail-away exclusive in Malaysia?
Also... did Malaysia get the gold-carded/boxed Classic reissues? Cos AFAIK they were exclusive to Europe, Australia and New Zealand. I have zero knowledge about what toys were released in Malaysia but welcome any knew information. :D

But anyway, the answer is one of the mail-away exclusive Transformers of which there aren't too many of them... so come on, people - have a guess! :D

Hint: It's not Time Warrior.

FatalityPitt
10th May 2017, 08:55 PM
I think I know the answer, but I cheated and looked it up. It's Thundercracker

I don't think we got mail-away exclusives in Malaysia.. If there was one, I never took advantage of it. As for Malaysian Transformer releases circa early-1990's, I'll answer in the Random Thoughts thread (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=558750&posted=1#post558750).

GoktimusPrime
10th May 2017, 10:41 PM
Your answer is still incorrect. While Thundercracker was one of the early G1 toys that was also available through mail-order, he wasn't a mail-order exclusive figure as the toy was initially available in stores.

Another hint: It's an Autobot

GoktimusPrime
11th May 2017, 12:30 AM
The answer is -- Powerdasher, F-1 type

New Question: In the live action Transformers film continuity, what is the name of the top secret US government agency tasked with the investigation of Cybertronians?

GoktimusPrime
12th May 2017, 12:12 AM
Answer: SECTOR 7! :eek:

...I thought that that was a rather easier question. No?

Maybe I should make these questions multiple choice. :o

Q: What does Transformers Prime Bumblebee transform into?
A) 6000 SUX
B) Urbana 500
C) Suburbia 300
D) Metro-racer 600
E) General Motors Chevrolet Camaro

FatalityPitt
12th May 2017, 01:34 PM
Answer is (whited out): B - Urbana 500

I don't remember the name of the episode, but BB's alt-mode name was revealed to us when BB's transformation cog got stolen by NEST, making him no longer able to transform. Later at the base, Raf tries to cheer up a depressed Bumblebee. Unfortunately, a commercial for the Urbana 500 plays on the TV and it causes BB to chuck a hissy-fit.

GoktimusPrime
13th May 2017, 12:31 AM

New Question: Which episode features a cameo background appearance by a character wearing the same costume as the Ranger from Dungeons and Dragons (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeons_%26_Dragons_(TV_series))?

FatalityPitt
13th May 2017, 01:39 AM
Hank cameo'ed in TF Prime???

I didn't even know..

GoktimusPrime
13th May 2017, 05:05 PM
Sort of. They used the same costume but on a different looking person. Sunbow/Toei also worked on Dungeons & Dragons, so it seems that they just took Hank's character model and modified it for a background extra. :) Not sure if it was done as a deliberate Easter Egg or not though. :o

FatalityPitt
13th May 2017, 07:00 PM
Sort of. They used the same costume but on a different looking person. Sunbow/Toei also worked on Dungeons & Dragons, so it seems that they just took Hank's character model and modified it for a background extra. :) Not sure if it was done as a deliberate Easter Egg or not though. :o

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me. Peter Cullen did the voice of Venger (the main bad guy in the D&D cartoon).

I've got no idea which TFP episode had the reference to Hank the Ranger. I might've blinked when it happened.

GoktimusPrime
14th May 2017, 12:14 PM
Answer: A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court
Here (http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/c/cc/DecepticonRaider-NotHank.jpg) is an image of the background character in question.

New Question: Which G1 Transformer transforms into a Toyota Celica?

FatalityPitt
14th May 2017, 03:12 PM
Ack! Denied. :p I thought you were referring to the Transformers Prime cartoon circa 2010-13, rather than the G1 cartoon. Silly me.

As for the next question; I think it was Camshaft. One of those mail-away exclusive bots who never appeared in the cartoons nor in toy-form on general retail (I'm also trying to answer these as soon as I see them, without looking up the answer. I'm guessing that's one of the rules).

FatalityPitt
14th May 2017, 04:18 PM
If you don't mind, I've got 2 questions of my own; an 'expert' question aimed at hardcore fans, and a 'novice' one aimed at new/casual fans.

Expert: Rosanna was the pink and white Autobot mini-cassette who first appeared in Kiss Players. What was her occupation?

Novice: True or False - In the 1986 animated movie, the name of the green Autobot who said "I've got better things to do tonight than die" was Drift.

GoktimusPrime
14th May 2017, 05:04 PM
Feel free to ask away (anyone can ask or answer questions here :D).
These questions are too easy for me so I'll leave them for someone else to have a crack. :) Your expert level question is a good one, but I just happen to know because I have the toy. :p

FatalityPitt
14th May 2017, 05:30 PM
Feel free to ask away (anyone can ask or answer questions here :D).
These questions are too easy for me so I'll leave them for someone else to have a crack. :) Your expert level question is a good one, but I just happen to know because I have the toy. :p

No worries :)

I think, similar to you, I'll give it 24 hours before I reveal the answers.

FatalityPitt
15th May 2017, 05:03 PM
Expert: Rosanna was the pink and white Autobot mini-cassette who first appeared in Kiss Players. What was her occupation?

Novice: True or False - In the 1986 animated movie, the name of the green Autobot who said "I've got better things to do tonight than die" was Drift.

No one wants to take a bite? Ok, the answers are;

Expert: Rosanna (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rosanna_(KP))is a pop idol (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_idol).

Novice: False - The Autobot in question is Springer (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Springer_(G1)).

GoktimusPrime
16th May 2017, 10:52 AM
The answer to my last question was Downshift.

New Q: Which G1 TF is called "Drag" in Japan?

FatalityPitt
16th May 2017, 06:56 PM
New Q: Which G1 TF is called "Drag" in Japan?

Huffer

GoktimusPrime
17th May 2017, 12:34 AM

Q: Which Wrecker in Dark of the Moon was not named after an original G1 Wrecker?

FatalityPitt
17th May 2017, 01:08 AM

Q: Which Wrecker in Dark of the Moon was not named after an original G1 Wrecker?

Leadfoot. Leadfoot was originally introduced in G2.

GoktimusPrime
17th May 2017, 01:26 PM
Correct! And he was never a Wrecker in G2 either. He only became a member of G1-continuity Wreckers in the ReGeneration One comics, which of course were written after Dark of Moon so it was obviously a nod to Bayformers. And also G2 canon never happened in ReGen One so it's a splinter universe anyway.

GoktimusPrime
18th May 2017, 12:08 AM
Q: Which G1 Dinobot's alt mode is technically not a dinosaur?

Sinnertwin
19th May 2017, 12:19 AM
Swoop?

GoktimusPrime
19th May 2017, 10:46 AM
Correct! Swoop is a pteranodon which were pterosaurs, an extinct species of reptiles and not avian-dinosaurs. :)

New Question: G1 Broadside was a member of which team?
NOTE: Team, not sub-group. So the answer is not "Triple Changers."

FatalityPitt
20th May 2017, 01:59 PM
New Question: G1 Broadside was a member of which team?
NOTE: Team, not sub-group. So the answer is not "Triple Changers."

I believe he was a Wrecker.

GoktimusPrime
21st May 2017, 09:34 PM
Correct!

New Q: Which Transformer transforms into a Dalek Travel Machine (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/swfanon/images/1/1e/Dalek_063.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090205071523)?

Seraphim Prime
22nd May 2017, 11:27 AM
Octus

GoktimusPrime
24th May 2017, 10:50 AM
Octus
^Correct :D

New Q: Which Autobot who is not a Dinobot was a gladiator on Cybertron?

Paulbot
24th May 2017, 06:08 PM
Topical question ;)

GoktimusPrime
26th May 2017, 09:49 AM
Answer: SUNSTREAKER!

Q: Which Autobot has a pet Insecticon?

FatalityPitt
26th May 2017, 11:24 AM
Q: Which Autobot has a pet Insecticon?

Answer: Sunstreaker

GoktimusPrime
26th May 2017, 07:30 PM
Correct! :D

New Q: Name each of these Transformers.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/forum%20games/mazdas_zpstsswhv58.jpg

Bonus Q: What do all of these Transformers have in common with each other? (other than transforming into cars and being Transformers)

FatalityPitt
26th May 2017, 07:58 PM
Top: Hubcab, Camshaft, Siren, Shota
Middle: Getaway, Lightfoot, Drench, Don't know
Bottom: Jazz, Don't know, Shockwave, Don't know.

Common Theme: They're all Japanese cars? Dunno.

GoktimusPrime
26th May 2017, 08:24 PM
6 of your guesses are correct. :)

Sinnertwin
27th May 2017, 08:07 PM
Bumblejumper
Camshaft
Siren
Goshooter
Getaway
Lightfoot
Deluge
Jazz
Zoomy Zoom Zoom Zoom
Shockwave
Autotrooper

They're all Mazda's.

GoktimusPrime
27th May 2017, 09:30 PM
Oooooh, Sinner got all but one right! :D The only one you missed out on was Drench (last one second row). And yes, they are all Mazdas. :cool:

New Q: What is Clive Revill's nationality?

Sinnertwin
27th May 2017, 09:57 PM
DRENCH! Damn you! :D

Clive? I couldn't say without looking him up. Revill? I'm leaning towards UK, perhaps Wales? :confused:

GoktimusPrime
28th May 2017, 03:17 PM
Answer: New Zealander :)

New Q: Which Binaltech Asterisk toy came with Shiragami Junko as his driver?

Seraphim Prime
29th May 2017, 11:47 AM
Sunstreaker.
Do I detect a theme?

GoktimusPrime
29th May 2017, 07:17 PM
^Correct!

New Q: Which Autobot Car was voiced by Corey Burton?

FatalityPitt
29th May 2017, 08:23 PM
Hot Ro... SUNSTREAKER!

FatalityPitt
29th May 2017, 09:03 PM
I got a question:

In the Marvel G1 continuity, which Autobot teamed-up with Spider-man in the first ever Transformers/Marvel Superhero crossover? (Hint: It ain't Sunstreaker :))

Seraphim Prime
30th May 2017, 10:55 AM
Gears

FatalityPitt
30th May 2017, 06:27 PM
Gears

Correct!

GoktimusPrime
30th May 2017, 08:01 PM
Answer for my question: SUNSTREAKER

New Q: In The Transformers: The Movie, who was both on the ground near Autobot City and inside Optimus Prime's shuttle as it approached Autobot City? (i.e. in both places at the same time)

Sinnertwin
30th May 2017, 10:41 PM
Swoop runs across the screen before Prime lands :p

GoktimusPrime
30th May 2017, 11:29 PM
That was inside Autobot City. The Autobot in question was seen just outside of the city.
Hint: Not Swoop.

Sinnertwin
31st May 2017, 11:56 AM
I want to say Sunstreaker, but I'm going to go with Hound.

Seraphim Prime
31st May 2017, 03:54 PM
I want to say Sunstreaker, but I'm going to go with Hound.

Go with what you want to say! :)

Sinnertwin
31st May 2017, 04:13 PM
Ok! Lock in Sunstreaker!

GoktimusPrime
31st May 2017, 09:02 PM
Correct!

New Q: Combiner Wars Breakdown was redecoed as which male Autobot Car (aside from Wheeljack and UW Lightspeed)?

FatalityPitt
31st May 2017, 10:09 PM
New Q: Combiner Wars Breakdown was redecoed as which male Autobot Car (aside from Wheeljack and UW Lightspeed)?

The answer is OBVIOUSLY Counterpunch. Counterpunch is the Decepticon alter-ego of Punch who is actually an Autobot!

(I'm being facetious. I know who it really is, but I'll let others have a go..:))

Seraphim Prime
1st June 2017, 10:58 AM
This is very quickly becoming a different game. :)

Reminds me of one late night on a camp back in Year 7 - we basically spent an hour making up different jokes with the punchline "Quit horsing around"

Sinnertwin
1st June 2017, 11:21 AM
As the G2 version of himself, of course!

GoktimusPrime
1st June 2017, 07:55 PM
I was trying to make things easier to encourage more people to join in and play. :p

Anyway, the answer is SUNSTREAKER!

New Q: Which G1 Autobot Mini-Car never appeared in any G1 media during the G1 era?

Sinnertwin
1st June 2017, 08:15 PM
Bumper/Bumblejumper?

FatalityPitt
1st June 2017, 08:17 PM
Hubcap (I think)

GoktimusPrime
1st June 2017, 09:41 PM
Both are correct! (I was thinking of Hubcap, but Bumblejumper is also right) :)

Q: What was G1 Swoop's name before he joined the Dinobots?

vorox4251
7th June 2017, 09:42 AM
I havent got an answer, but a question.

Q:Hunter O'Nion was a headmaster for which Autobot?

Seraphim Prime
7th June 2017, 11:30 AM
Both are correct! (I was thinking of Hubcap, but Bumblejumper is also right) :)

Q: What was G1 Swoop's name before he joined the Dinobots?

Strafe
Divebomb

I havent got an answer, but a question.

Q:Hunter O'Nion was a headmaster for which Autobot?

Sunstreaker!

My question:

In the G1 cartoon, whose arms could become powerful piledrivers?

FatalityPitt
8th June 2017, 05:43 PM
Rumble/Frenzy?

Seraphim Prime
9th June 2017, 10:23 AM
Rumble/Frenzy?

Correct, but not the one I was thinking of!

(My fault for not thinking through the question enough)

Sinnertwin
9th June 2017, 12:57 PM
Are we talking arms as in the whole length of the arm, or from the forearm down?

Seraphim Prime
9th June 2017, 04:02 PM
Are we talking arms as in the whole length of the arm, or from the forearm down?

Forearm. ;)

GoktimusPrime
9th June 2017, 06:03 PM
FatalityPitt is technically correct. The best kind of correct. :p

FatalityPitt
9th June 2017, 07:59 PM
Yeah, the force was telling me you might've been referring to a certain red sports car, but I went with Rumble and Frenzy because they seemed more obvious. :)

GoktimusPrime
10th June 2017, 04:11 PM
Transformers Google Feud! Can you guess the top 3 Google predictions for the following search string: is optimus prime.....

Don't use Google!

Answers:
evil
evil in the last knight
and megatron brothers
real

Sinnertwin
10th June 2017, 04:14 PM
Dead?
Better In Michael Bay movies?
Voiced by Antonio Banderas in the Spanish Dub?

GoktimusPrime
12th June 2017, 11:16 PM
Q: Which planet is Cosmos' flying saucer mode supposed to have originated from?

GoktimusPrime
19th June 2017, 10:31 PM
Q: Which planet is Cosmos' flying saucer mode supposed to have originated from?
A: Venus
Reference (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Adamski)

New Q: Name any Ironhide toy which does not have ANY colour red on it.

FatalityPitt
20th June 2017, 12:40 AM
Both G2 Ironhides (gobot and powermaster) didn't have red on them.

Borgeman
20th June 2017, 08:30 AM
A: Venus
Reference (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Adamski)

New Q: Name any Ironhide toy which does not have ANY colour red on it.

There were also the two clear versions of the spychanger Ironhide that had no red.

Edit: If the autobot insignia counts towards the colour red, then I think only the green one counts, as my blue one had an autobot sticker on the car roof (though I think that stickered insignias shouldn't count)

Edit2: Also I assume there are Movie ironhide toys that dont have the red GMC logo or a red weapon that would count here, but I know not much about the movie toyline :p

GoktimusPrime
21st June 2017, 10:33 AM
FatalityPitt is correct on both counts. :) And yeah, I would count Autobot logos. Movie Ironhide has red on the GMC logos and tail lights (remember when Hasbro used to paint the rear lights? ;))

Q: Who voices Barricade in Transformers: The Last Knight?

'07Camaro
25th June 2017, 03:26 PM
Answer: Jess Harnell, who also voiced him in the 2007 movie :)

GoktimusPrime
3rd November 2018, 06:16 PM
Q: What kind of dinosaur is Doryu's Pretender shell?

GoktimusPrime
29th March 2020, 11:10 AM
TEN TRANSFORMERS TRIVIA QUESTIONS! - answer as quickly as you can, no Google!

Q01: What is Gulf's Anglophone/Hasbro name?

Q02: Who co-created Beast Machines alongside Bob Skir?

Q03: The Nebulans Flintlock and Silencer are binary bonded to which Transformer?
(Bonus Point: What was this Transformer's Japanese name?)

Q04: Who was originally supposed to be the old cantankerous veteran in Transformers Animated?

Q05: Which member of the Bayformers Wreckers was NOT named after a G1 Wrecker?

Q06: Who does Sledge combine with?

Q07: Who voiced Sideswipe in the G1 cartoon?

Q08: Why were the Jumpstarters called "Salt-Man" in Latin-America?

Q09: What is the name of Josh Duhamel's character in the Transformers films?

Q10: What is the name of the Maximal who pilots Takotank?

GoktimusPrime
1st April 2020, 05:55 PM
Well done, everyone playing at home. Here are the answers to check with your own:

Q01: What is Gulf's Anglophone/Hasbro name?
Skalor
Q02: Who co-created Beast Machines alongside Bob Skir?
Marty Isenberg
Q03: The Nebulans Flintlock and Silencer are binary bonded to which Transformer?
(Bonus Point: What was this Transformer's Japanese name?)
Landfill. N/A - toy was never released in Japan.
Q04: Who was originally supposed to be the old cantankerous veteran in Transformers Animated?
Bulkhead
Q05: Which member of the Bayformers Wreckers was NOT named after a G1 Wrecker?
Leadfoot
Q06: Who does Sledge combine with?
Hammer
Q07: Who voiced Sideswipe in the G1 cartoon?
Michael Bell
Q08: Why were the Jumpstarters called "Salt-Man" in Latin-America?
Because "salto" means "jump"
Q09: What is the name of Josh Duhamel's character in the Transformers films?
William Lennox
Q10: What is the name of the Maximal who pilots Takotank?
Ikard

GoktimusPrime
14th May 2020, 09:38 PM
01: Catgut is the partner of which Action Master Decepticon?
02: Which Bot Bots' Function is "Wise Dragon Oracle"?
03: Generation 2 Ramjet's main colours are black, teal and...?
04: Which Autobot CHUG Mini-Con shares the name of a G1 Decepticon Pretender?
05: What is the name of Armada Thrust's Mini-Con?
06: In the original generation of Transformers, what does the Micromaster Autobot known as Glide transform into?
07: What was the name of the dance club established by Soundwave to hypnotise humans?
08: Bayformers Big Daddy is a repaint of which toy?
09: What was Car Robot Wild Ride's name changed to in Robots In Disguise?
10: Donny Finkleberg once posed as the supervillain known as... ?

dirge
14th May 2020, 10:15 PM
06: In the original generation of Transformers, what does the Micromaster Autobot known as Glide transform into?
07: What was the name of the dance club established by Soundwave to hypnotise humans?

1 - Treadshot
2 - Desmond
3 - Purple
4 - Desmond
5 - Desmond
6 - Police Motorbike
7 - Dance-o-tron (spelling may not be correct)
8 - Energon Downshift
9 - X-Brawn
10 - Evil Desmond

GoktimusPrime
15th May 2020, 11:36 PM
6 points for correct answers and 100 bonus points for mentioning Desmond

Tha_Phantom
18th May 2020, 09:08 AM

01: Desmond
02: Desmond
03: Desmond
04: Desmond
05: Desmond
06: Desmond
07: Desmond
08: Desmond
09: Desmond
10: Desmond

Feel free to double or even triple check, but pretty sure I got all these right without cheating. I await my no-prize.

GoktimusPrime
18th May 2020, 09:42 PM
01: Which two names from the G1 Dinobots were not reused in Transformers Animated?
02: According to Crazybolt, how does one achieve illumination?
03: Direct-Hit and which other member of the Micromaster Combiner Battle Squad was recently remade as a toy in Siege?
04: Which is the only Insecticon to have been made as an Action Master toy?
05: Other than Mirage, which Alternator transformers into a Ford GT?
06: What is written on Universe Hot Shot's number plate?
07: In the Generation 1 comics, what is the name of the interstellar space port and rest stop for weary travellers?
08: Who does the Micromaster Combiner known as Gusher combine with?
09: Who is binary bonded to Nightbeat?
10: What is Circuit Breaker's actual name?

Answers from the previous quiz
01: Treadshot
02: Rootwing
03: Purple
04: Thunderwing
05: Inferno
06: Police motorcycle
07: Danci-Tron
08: Cybertron Downshift
09: X-Brawn
10: The Robot Master

GoktimusPrime
20th May 2020, 12:41 AM
Well done again to all of you playing at home. You're no ordinary fellow!

01: Which Transformer is meant to have a New Zealand accent?
02: The Diaclone toy known as "Tractor Shovel" would become which Transformer?
03: Which G1 Headmaster toy suffers from Gold Plastic Syndrome?
04: What is Agent Simmons' given name?
05: Which BotCon exclusive toy is a repaint of Rampage?
06: What does Wire Tap V20 transform into?
07: What is G1 Laserbeak's Japanese name?
08: According to the G1 comics, what was Swoop's original name?
09: Which two Transformers who appeared in The Last Knight share their names with Autobot Targetmasters?
10: Which Power Core Combiner is named after a Pretender?

Answers from the previous quiz
01: Slag and Sludge
02: Through acceleration
03: Power Punch
04: Bombshell
05: Rodimus
06: JAAM
07: Grand Central Space Station
08: Pipeline
09: Nuzzle CONGRATULATIONS!*
10: Josie Beller
*private message me with a postal address to receive a TF related mystery prize. Offer expires 25/5/2020.

GoktimusPrime
21st May 2020, 12:03 AM
Well done, home players!

01: Name any G1 Insecticon toy that was never sold in Australia.
02: Who was the first Decepticon seen in the G1 cartoon who did *not* have red eyes?
03: Which G1 Autobot transforms into a Volvo Globetrotter truck?
04: In G1, what is the name of the volcano that the Ark crashed into?
05: What is the name of the COBRA scientist who designed G2 Megatron's rail gun?
06: What was the name of the golden disk stolen by Beast Wars Megatron?
07: Who is the only non-Autobot in Car Robot who is not a repaint of a pre-existing toy?
08: In the Unicron Trilogy, which of the Autobots' human allies is of Vietnamese descent?
09: Which Decepticon attacked the Soccent Forwards Operations Base in Qatar?
10: Who was the original voice actor for Cliffjumper in Transformers Prime?

Answers for previous quiz
01: Getaway
02: Scrapper
03: Black Zarak
04: Seymour
05: Shokoract
06: Mobile phone
07: Condor
08: Divebomb
09: Crosshairs and Hot Rod
10: Icepick

GoktimusPrime
23rd May 2020, 01:33 AM
New questions:
01: What is the name of the super robot that the Constructicons merge to form?
02: What is the name of the Constructicon steam shovel?
03: What kind of dinosaur does Slag transform into?
04: Which Decepticon Triple Changer is armed with an Electron Scimitar?
05: Which Decepticon Triple Changer once impersonated a god?
06: What is the name of the Autobot microscope?
07: What is the name of the bounty hunter hired by Rodimus Prime to hunt down Galvatron?
08: Which Autobot in the Generation 1 cartoon had an Australian accent? (or at least an approximation of one :p)
09: Which Autobot Car also has a flight mode?
10: Name any Decepticon Pretender whose shell has a human appearance.
11: Which Autobot Pretender Beast was formerly a member of the Decepticon Mayhem Attack Squad?
12: Who rebuilt Ariel as Elita-One?
13: What is the name of Vector Prime's Mini-Con?
14: Who is the only Combaticon who does not transform into a combat vehicle?
15: What is the name of the alien species who seeded prehistoric Earth with raw energon crystal?
16: Which Car Robot Transformer is a dual homage to both Godbomber and Ultra Magnus?
17: Which Autobot mistakenly believes that Earth machines are living and that humans are their slave-owners?
18: Which Decepticon-allied Nebulan shares his name with an Australian brand of bread?
19: Why did Jack Angel take over as the voice of Cyclonus in the G1 Season 3 finale and into Season 4?
20: The unproduced Microman toy "Planet Robot" later became the inspiration for which Transformers character?

Answers for the previous quiz:
01: Chop Shop, Barrage, Venom or Ransack
02: Shockwave
03: Huffer
04: Mt St Hillary
05: Sidney Biggles-Jones
06: Sounds of Earth
07: Gigatron
08: Alexis
09: Blackout (and Scorponok)
10: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Seraphim Prime
3rd June 2020, 04:28 PM
01: Devastator
02: Bonecrusher
03: Triceratops
04: Blitzwing
05: Octane
06: Perceptor
07: Devcon
08: Outback
09: Tracks
10: Stranglehold (Bludgeon & Thunderwing have humanoid appearances)
11: Catilla
12: Alpha Trion
13: Safeguard
14: Blast Off
15: Vok
16: God Magnus
17: ??? From the comic? Sunstreaker?
18: Hi-Top
19: Original Voice actor die
20: ??? Unicron?