PDA

View Full Version : eBay 15% off sitewide till midnight 1/6/17

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
1st June 2017, 10:09 PM
$75 minimum spend, max discount $600, use code:

CRAZIEST

Limit of one (1) transaction per person. Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).

T&Cs:

http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/flash?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D5060029985986324962

griffin
2nd June 2017, 12:10 AM
Just snuck in with 2 minutes to spare... because I had to quickly find something else to bring the total above US$75.
It was processed through Ebay AU, but the checkout screen had US$... probably because it was an Asian dealer who's listing currency was in US$.
And since it listed US$ as the "total", the code didn't work when the total was US$67 (which is about AU$89).
So with about 6 minutes left until midnight I went back and quickly found something that was cheapish, but not cheap for what it was (one of those HK MP coins).
Now it was over US$80 and the code worked.

It probably would have worked with AU$75 if the items were from an Australian listed seller... but it was a bit annoying to spend about an hour looking for some affordable items that didn't have excessive shipping, to then have to rush around in a panic at the last minute because of a technicality of the discount.

MV75
2nd June 2017, 04:31 AM
Probably cheaper if you didn't add that thing to just get the code. us80-15% = us68. :)

But talk about last minute. :)

Should have just added a g1 jetfire because you want to gift one to me. It would have been a great discount. :D