PDA

View Full Version : ohmyprimus feedback

Pages : [1] 2

yoshi594
6th June 2017, 05:37 PM
Just got my shipping notification for MP Artfire! can't wait. Also preordered mp-36 (all i had to pay was $20 deposit and the shipping cost).

CoRDS
6th June 2017, 06:12 PM
I had ordered xtransbots andras and master made tripticon
shipped last wednesday

arrived today However no tripticon to be found, instead ive been send the scorpinok which i dont really want. so i hope he can fix this error soon.

OhMyPrimus
8th June 2017, 12:15 AM
Thanks Yoshi for starting the feedback thread!

So sorry about the mistake Cords, thanks for accommodating and will get your Rex sent out tomorrow!

Just got my shipping notification for MP Artfire! can't wait. Also preordered mp-36 (all i had to pay was $20 deposit and the shipping cost).

I had ordered xtransbots andras and master made tripticon
shipped last wednesday

arrived today However no tripticon to be found, instead ive been send the scorpinok which i dont really want. so i hope he can fix this error soon.

STL
9th June 2017, 06:16 PM
I did two huge orders with These guys n very happy. Shipped within a few days, kept in loop, safely packed n arrived quickly. Best part is the excellent shipping rates which HK stores seem to suffer from these days. Already putting another order thru them!

drifand
10th June 2017, 03:26 PM
Got my items, well packed and great service. Please keep this up.

yoshi594
13th June 2017, 06:57 PM
Thanks Yoshi for starting the feedback thread!

you're welcome. I got my mp-artfire yesterday :D! was packed well! cheers

CoRDS
19th June 2017, 03:31 PM
My master made Dialous rex arrived late last week so all is good

z3r03d
20th June 2017, 01:47 PM
cool! thanks for posting feedback regarding ohmyprimus

was wondering if they pack things well.

I assume no one has had any issues to-date? (saw heaps of stuff i want but am not sure how well things are packaged)....

CoRDS
20th June 2017, 02:40 PM
I have had two shipments from them and neither have had any issues
Items surrounded with chunks of foam and in nice sturdy boxes

yoshi594
20th June 2017, 02:45 PM

i too have had two shipments from them. lots of bubble wrap if that's what you like :).

OhMyPrimus
21st June 2017, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

Really appreciate it, word of mouth from you guys is really what has kept us going all this while.

I did two huge orders with These guys n very happy. Shipped within a few days, kept in loop, safely packed n arrived quickly. Best part is the excellent shipping rates which HK stores seem to suffer from these days. Already putting another order thru them!

Got my items, well packed and great service. Please keep this up.

you're welcome. I got my mp-artfire yesterday :D! was packed well! cheers

Omega Metro
6th July 2017, 09:34 AM
Are they normally this slow to ship items out? Paid MPM3 Bumblebee almost a week ago and sent a message with no reply. I don't mind waiting if I know what's happening but it's annoying when they don't respond or keep you updated.

Sinnertwin
6th July 2017, 09:40 AM
They stated that they will be on holidays from 03/07-08/07, that may be why?

Ralph Wiggum
6th July 2017, 10:08 AM
Are they normally this slow to ship items out? Paid MPM3 Bumblebee almost a week ago and sent a message with no reply. I don't mind waiting if I know what's happening but it's annoying when they don't respond or keep you updated.

I paid for my MPM3 on last week Thursday and got a shipping notification on the following Sunday. Dennis is pretty reliable so I am surprised he hasn't responded to your query. He can take up to 48hrs to respond to an email but usually responds within a day.

Omega Metro
6th July 2017, 10:24 AM
I paid for my MPM3 on last week Thursday and got a shipping notification on the following Sunday. Dennis is pretty reliable so I am surprised he hasn't responded to your query. He can take up to 48hrs to respond to an email but usually responds within a day.

Yeah I was told it would be shipped out Friday but order still says 'processing' and no notifications since. First time I've used them so unsure of what to expect.

Ralph Wiggum
6th July 2017, 10:29 AM
Ah well I got an email from DHL on the Sunday advising receipt of the parcel, so maybe check your junk mail. An email from Oh My Primus advising of the change in order status to complete was only received yesterday.

drifand
6th July 2017, 11:31 AM
my mpm bee on the way by dhl, didn't have time to post because of the stupid drama with the other retailer.

Take note, if you dont get response check their facebook updates as they will state if they are away.

OhMyPrimus
6th July 2017, 12:09 PM
Hi Omega, you're Steven? Just replied your email. So sorry, some miscommunication on our side (your order was left aside and not sent because I wrote MPM3 & 4 for the packing preparation).

Thanks Ralph and Drifand! But our mistake this time.

Also, I'm currently in Malaysia now so email replies might be slow, will be back by Sunday. All in stock orders last week should have been physically sent out on Monday with email notification sent on Tues so do drop me a note if otherwise.

So sorry for any inconvenience caused!

my mpm bee on the way by dhl, didn't have time to post because of the stupid drama with the other retailer.

Take note, if you dont get response check their facebook updates as they will state if they are away.

Omega Metro
6th July 2017, 01:17 PM
Hi Omega, Just replied your email. So sorry, some miscommunication on our side (your order was left aside and not sent because I wrote MPM3 & 4 for the packing preparation).

Thanks Ralph and Drifand! But our mistake this time.

Also, I'm currently in Malaysia now so email replies might be slow, will be back

Yep, all good. Thanks for the update:)

spiderken17
7th July 2017, 07:49 AM
Also kudos for admitting it was your (minor) mistake, it shows your integrity.

CoRDS
7th July 2017, 09:09 AM
had my latest order delivered today, it was shipped monday

all arrived in perfect condition, no bumps or dents or anything.

(mpp10e , master made apollo and mpm3 bumblebee)

Jazzman
11th July 2017, 09:37 AM
Just want to thank the guys at OMP for a fantastic transaction, just received my MP-35 and MP-36 in perfect condition, well packaged and speedy delivery! Fantastic! :D

Ralph Wiggum
12th July 2017, 08:00 PM
MPM-03 Bumblebee arrived today. Item was shipped soon after payment; took about a week and a half to arrive in Perth, thanks to the joys of courier companies going to Sydney first, then across the Nullabor!

Two out of two Orders so far without any problems.

graza78
13th July 2017, 08:32 PM
MPM-03 Bumblebee arrived today. Item was shipped soon after payment; took about a week and a half to arrive in Perth, thanks to the joys of courier companies going to Sydney first, then across the Nullabor!

Two out of two Orders so far without any problems.

Received mine today. Very happy :)

(Mine also went to Sydney first, then back to Perth haha)

drifand
13th July 2017, 09:04 PM
Mpm bee received. Thanks.

Omega Metro
13th July 2017, 09:39 PM
Wow. So many Bumblebees arriving in Perth:p. Should get mine next week probably.

Ravagecat
18th July 2017, 12:24 PM
I Wanted to leave this company some positive feedback after placing my first order with them last week.

- Item was competitively priced
- Item was shipped next business day
- Shipping cost was not inflated
- Item arrived in a bit over a week
- Item was very well packed and arrived undamaged/intact

Overall:
Very happy with my experience so far and will definitely be ordering from them again in the future

Thank you OhMyPrimus!

drifand
31st July 2017, 09:20 PM
Mpm prime received. thank you for a wonderful timely delivery.

graza78
2nd August 2017, 11:19 PM
Received TFM Powertrain today, ordered last week. Well priced and packed, I'm a happy man!

Batfan007
4th August 2017, 10:28 AM
Didn't know there was a feedback thread here so...

Ordered and received Heaven Commander toy on sale from OMP and arrived nice and quick, well packaged all good etc :):):)

Got an order in for MALL Bomber / Ginrai combo - best price at the time anywhere - will post feedback when that one arrives (pre-order)

Sunsurge
5th August 2017, 12:10 PM
I purchased a couple of items from these guys recently and I'm very happy with how it went.

They had the best price around, shipping was super quick(i.e. shipped Wednesday & arrived Saturday morning) and everything was packed snug & secure.

ComradeRenko
8th August 2017, 10:08 AM
Visited the store while I was in Singapore recently and got fantastic service. Was able to have a look at a range of items, in addition to the ones I purchased.

Omega Metro
18th August 2017, 10:22 AM
My 3rd order arrived beginning of the week. No problems. Great to deal with.:)

graza78
30th August 2017, 01:44 AM
Received another order yesterday (Fanstoys FT-06), great service as usual :)

drifand
30th August 2017, 10:33 AM
Some of my items came and no problems, great service. Good after sales service as well. Thanks.

OhMyPrimus
2nd September 2017, 01:27 AM
Thanks ComradeRenko for dropping by! Sorry for the mess and all, hope we can present a better experience for you the next time you drop by!

Thanks to everyone else for their feedbacks as well.

We are in the midst of moving to a new store so might be abit slower in sending out the items, do pardon us for that.

Also noticed we missed some PMs, if you have any queries, you might want to drop us an email at ohmyprimus@gmail.com .

Cheers!

- Dennis, Oh My Primus

Visited the store while I was in Singapore recently and got fantastic service. Was able to have a look at a range of items, in addition to the ones I purchased.

Dinkydarth
4th September 2017, 03:06 PM
just completed my first order with OhMyPrimus. MP Grapple and SF Ratchet upgrade. One week from ordering to receiving items. Great packing, great communication. Items in mint box condition. Will definitely be using OhMyPrimus again!

Sunsurge
12th October 2017, 10:16 PM
Is anybody else out there waiting for a Weijiang Champosaurus (KO Skullsmasher) to arrive?

I ordered one back in July but was told they are likely due in August pending release of Brainstorm. Anyway August has been and gone so I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and was told they had just arrived and will be sent out later that week.

Haven't heard anything since. No tracking, no shipping notice, nothing.

OhMyPrimus
13th October 2017, 02:11 PM
So sorry for the delay, the item has been handed over to DHL but pending the tracking number. Will update you via email once we have it.

Item arrived last week but we have taken some time to clear them due to build up from the two weeks we were closed for renovation. So sorry about that!

Sunsurge
19th October 2017, 08:12 PM
Wei Jiang's Champosaursus arrived today. Again the item was packed very well and arrived quickly (almost .5 past light speed).

davieanix
18th November 2017, 01:47 PM
I bought MP36 from these guys like a week ago.

It arrived today.

On Saturday.

I am beyond happy and grateful.

Thanks so much OhMyPrimus! Superb service! Couldn’t recommend more.

drifand
18th November 2017, 03:30 PM
they gave replacement part for my mis-assembled MPM bee, good service. Please keep up the good work.

drifand
20th November 2017, 03:39 PM
got a few items from them well packed. Great work!

yoshi594
27th November 2017, 08:45 PM
got my 2 mp-36. arrived swiftly.

FruitBuyer
5th December 2017, 08:41 AM
Received my Warbotron Computron yesterday securely packaged. A tiny bit dusty but otherwise in great condition.

drifand
4th January 2018, 09:18 AM
received MP-36 from them. (I have not gotten my permit but applied)
played safe.

dsaint
19th January 2018, 09:53 AM
Great customer service - if there are delays in dispatching items they let you know straight away and fast secure shipping from Singapore.

Best regards
Catcon

Jellico
26th January 2018, 12:13 AM
Got my first 3rd party. OMP were a little slow to get delivery moving due to forces of nature, But excellent customer service and they kept me informed.

Just need the Singapore $ to crash. :D

drifand
26th January 2018, 08:52 AM
Got my first 3rd party. OMP were a little slow to get delivery moving due to forces of nature, But excellent customer service and they kept me informed.

Just need the Singapore $ to crash. :D

Not likely to happen as is based with USD and has a par rate with Brunei.

griffin
26th January 2018, 02:40 PM
Made my first order with OMP at the start of this month, as my usual Asian online store (Ehobbybaseshop) makes me think that they are winding up (in the last year they have had less and less items on pre-order each month, and nothing beyond March)... so I need a new source for JP exclusives that get released in Asia that aren't available on HLJ or Amazon Japan (like the TakaraTomyMall exclusives and Ehobby exclusives).
(for those wondering why I don't use RobotKingdom - their bad service processing a couple of my orders and suddenly ignoring my emails when I got one faulty toy, I refuse to use them ever again, or recommend them)

When someone recommended trying OMP for some upcoming items I was looking for (that weren't on EHBS), I wanted to place a small order of in-stock items first, to test them out before placing pre-orders.
I ordered three items that were supposed to be in-stock - JP LG Blurr reissue, JP Infobar (phone) Optimus, and the Hasbro Platinum Edition 3-pack of Cyclonus, Scourge and Sweep.

Okay, the negatives first.

Firstly, their listing for the Infobar Optimus was incorrect, as the Nishikigoi (red) Optimus version is the later, cheaper, non-electronic version, but OMP lists it as the working bluetooth version.

Takara Tomy & Kddi AU X Transformers Infobar Optimus Prime (Nishikigoi) - Working Bluetooth ReceiverThere are five versions of the Infobar phone, and the Nishikigoi version is the only one that does not have the bluetooth feature inside the phone. It also comes with a smaller, cheaper display stand for the phone mode, instead of the robot figure-display that came with MP Loudpedal (black Tracks).
Now, I knew that this red "re-release" of the Infobar Optimus was non-working (and bought it knowing that), but other customers might feel misled/cheated by the mistaken listing on OMP, if the online store owner didn't know that this was the one version that doesn't have a working bluetooth installed in it.

Secondly, the Platinum Edition 3-pack was not in stock, despite the online store saying that it was, and allowing me to cart and pay for it... so if they misplaced it or if they have to manually update their online store with stock numbers, it makes it difficult to trust if any of their items, especially their older items, are still physically available, just because their website says it is instock and is able to take your money for it.

On the positive side.

They contacted me two days after placing the order, to see if I wanted to cancel the whole order or get a refund for the missing item.
They didn't ask if I wanted to order something else and charge/refund the difference, so I asked if I could get MPM4 Optimus (or another item if it was in stock yet), and get charged the difference.
They agreed, and sent a paypal invoice for the extra amount. Since Optimus was smaller and lighter than the 3-pack, I noted that it shouldn't cost any extra in postage, and they credited some of the original postage cost from the extra amount owing.

Three days later, the items were shipped. Five days after placing the order, which isn't too bad, considering a day was probably lost working out what to do about the out-of-stock item.

Unfortunately, they were only using DHL, and you have not way of knowing if it will be handled in Australia by DHL (can't use a PO Box address which might reject it back to the sender), or will be passed onto Australia Post at the border (which can use a PO Box address - which I prefer, so that it doesn't just get left at the door and get stolen, or gets sent back to the Airport Depot for pickup if no one is home).
As it was, one of the other people at my house, received it, but left it somewhere out of the way and didn't tell me it had arrived... so I didn't find it until 3 days later.

After all that, the items arrived in once piece.
I'll probably end up pre-ordering upcoming items from there, but just a little cautiously for a while, to be sure that these are isolated issues, not common ones.

Jellico
26th January 2018, 05:16 PM
Not likely to happen as is based with USD and has a par rate with Brunei.

Interesting. Google has had the rate sitting at $1S to $0.95AU for about a month now with occasional jumps to 0.96. (5% conveniently matches the PayPal charge). The $AU has been gaining against the $US. Should we expect some change?

drifand
27th January 2018, 02:03 AM
Interesting. Google has had the rate sitting at $1S to $0.95AU for about a month now with occasional jumps to 0.96. (5% conveniently matches the PayPal charge). The $AU has been gaining against the $US. Should we expect some change?

At one point in the past $1 Aus equals S$115

Note though, I believe ohmyprimus will rise prices for new items accordingly if rates jump or decrease when falls.

Anyway some feedback is I would like all Takara masterpiece toys to be protected better as is more of a collectors item.
I won't be fussed about 3p but of course extra care is a bonus.

Ralph Wiggum
27th January 2018, 12:45 PM
I got MP-39 Sunstreaker last week, it was available a few days after release but I asked Dennis to hold off on posting until I got back from holidays, which he was happy to oblige. Another happy purchase.

#ohmyprimusdelivers

philby
28th January 2018, 07:08 PM
In mid-October I placed an order for 2 items, one LG Sharktron and the C++ kit for CW Defensor.

After the order went through I emailed them to confirm I was getting the Hasbro coloured version and not the Takara version. They replied to say it is for the Hasbro version but just went out of stock, and more is expected in November. They asked if I wanted to cancel the order and/or ship Sharktron separately now. I replied saying I was happy to wait for the kit and if it was ok they could ship Sharktron first. They did and it arrived very soon after.

I emailed on 10th November asking if there was any update on the kit and they replied stock was on the way and should be arriving in 2 weeks. About 3 weeks later I hadn't heard anything so asked again and they said it hasn't arrived yet. It was coming by sea and possibly held at customs. A few days later they told me it had arrived and they would ship it out very soon and then I had it not long afterwards.

So since this is at least the 2nd time mentioned in the thread that somebody has ordered and paid for something "in-stock" which turned out to not actually be in-stock maybe there is something that could be looked at or upgraded on the site or ordering system?

I was happy that they got onto it pretty quickly and anytime I emailed for information the response was within 24 hours. Also, I paid once for shipping and had the items sent out in 2 separate deliveries, if there was any extra cost for those it was covered by OhMyPrimus (I didn't realise the box for the kit was so big).

It was definitely a drag having to wait so long after initially thinking it would be with me sooner.

I like what I've gotten from OhMyPrimus in the past and service but honestly I would have to say I am slightly hesitant now. If I saw something I wanted I may resort to confirming availability by email before I actually go through with an order. It has by no means turned me off them completely or anything though.

OhMyPrimus
31st January 2018, 08:45 PM
Hi everyone, haven't been on the boards for a while so just a quick reply to the messages posted.

Firstly, their listing for the Infobar Optimus was incorrect.
Secondly, the Platinum Edition 3-pack was not in stock

Hi Griffin, thanks for giving us a shot. So sorry about the Infobar Prime, we were not informed about the non-working bluetooth function (but it's no excuse, we should have known), have just corrected it on our site to avoid any confusion.

As for the sold out items, yes, there is a realistic chance that some items (especially those with 1 left in stock) are available on the website but are actually sold already sold out. Reason mainly being we sell via walk-in as well so these sales are sometimes not updated on the site. We are working on this, finally getting a full time guy in March to make sure such mistakes are minimized as much as possible.

In mid-October I placed an order for 2 items, one LG Sharktron and the C++ kit for CW Defensor.

I emailed on 10th November asking if there was any update on the kit and they replied stock was on the way and should be arriving in 2 weeks. About 3 weeks later I hadn't heard anything so asked again and they said it hasn't arrived yet. It was coming by sea and possibly held at customs. A few days later they told me it had arrived and they would ship it out very soon and then I had it not long afterwards.

So since this is at least the 2nd time mentioned in the thread that somebody has ordered and paid for something "in-stock" which turned out to not actually be in-stock maybe there is something that could be looked at or upgraded on the site or ordering system?

Hi Philby, thanks for your feedback as well. To add on to the reply above, our new guy won't change everything overnight, but while we are definitely still a work in progress, we do take all feedback seriously and the basic principle is that we always try to do things better today than yesterday.

Hi Jellico, our pricing is calculated based on SGD, and our cost is determined mainly by the USD and RMB rate. As long as the AUD/SGD rate do not fluctuate too much, pricing in AUD should be mostly stable.

I got MP-39 Sunstreaker last week, it was available a few days after release but I asked Dennis to hold off on posting until I got back from holidays, which he was happy to oblige. Another happy purchase.

#ohmyprimusdelivers

Wei Jiang's Champosaursus arrived today. Again the item was packed very well and arrived quickly (almost .5 past light speed).

I bought MP36 from these guys like a week ago.

It arrived today.

On Saturday.

I am beyond happy and grateful.

Thanks so much OhMyPrimus! Superb service! Couldn’t recommend more.

they gave replacement part for my mis-assembled MPM bee, good service. Please keep up the good work.

got my 2 mp-36. arrived swiftly.

Received my Warbotron Computron yesterday securely packaged. A tiny bit dusty but otherwise in great condition.

Great customer service - if there are delays in dispatching items they let you know straight away and fast secure shipping from Singapore.

Best regards
Catcon

Thanks everyone for the encouragement, it's been an awesome eight months (since I first posted on the boards) mostly because you guys have been very kind to us.

Thank you!

griffin
1st February 2018, 10:28 AM
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback here.

Mr_K
7th February 2018, 08:43 PM
First purchase after PC (I'm still in the process of taking them to court).

Purchased 3 TFC toys I have/had on order with PC.

Arrived within a week! (who knew such service existed!)

Absolutely fantastic! I will be back!

Jellico
14th February 2018, 11:42 AM
Just got a huge box of Dibots and Phoenix. Very well packed. Good communication. I will keep going back.

nyerk
19th February 2018, 01:48 AM
Received my first order from them last week. (Several Iron Factory figures) Pretty happy with the service, one of the items I'd ordered was out of stock and refunded promptly. Their shipping took only one day to get from Singapore to Australia. (Before Auspost decided to hold on to it for nine days...)

Have already placed my next order with them. :)

drifand
15th March 2018, 10:25 AM
Received fanstoys sovereign. Box was a bit crushed in the corner < this is from the stock as the shipping box was perfect. Not overly concern but I have indicated any Takara masterpieces should come in perfect condition to the owner.

FruitBuyer
28th March 2018, 03:29 PM
Received my GT Tyrant packed quite securely. Much like my first purchase, it was shipped and received very promptly.

Great doing business!

drifand
27th April 2018, 12:34 PM
Thanks for another safe delivery.

Will buy stuff again.

Ralph Wiggum
23rd May 2018, 07:45 PM
MPM-05 Barricade ordered, it was sent the following day and arrived all good.

#ohmyprimusdelivers

bakakun
2nd June 2018, 06:48 PM
First time customer. Got my Fans Toys Rouge the other week.

While the figure itself isn't that good, ohmyprimus delivered it safely within a reasonable time.

Looking forward to doing business with them again

Jellico
4th June 2018, 06:23 AM
Anyone had any trouble contacting them lately?
After a good run in April they haven't responded to my last couple of emails.

drifand
4th June 2018, 05:58 PM

Hi, amendment to previous announcement:

- 31st May (Thur) - Open from 12noon to 6pm (Closed after 6pm)
- 5th Jun (Tue) to 9th Jun (Sat) - Closed (Reopen on 11th Jun)

Please subscribe to their news etc....

Jellico
5th June 2018, 09:35 AM
First email was the 24th ;)

He has been posting updates for new products the whole time.

Look. I am so not worried that I placed a big order last night. But I would like a response, if only to prove my emails are getting through.

Convoid
5th June 2018, 09:50 AM

I used their website to send them a message on Saturday. I got a reply from them last night (Monday).

OhMyPrimus
5th June 2018, 02:30 PM
Hi Jellico, Dennis from OMP here, can you send me a PM with your email address so I can check on it?

So sorry about the late reply, I've been in Malaysia the past week and Ed (Our Ops guy) has been holding the fort.

I'm actually flying to Australia (Perth) on Thurs while Ed will be on leave so full strength will resume next Sat.

Some emails have been delayed in the meanwhile, so sorry for the inconvenience caused!

First email was the 24th ;)

He has been posting updates for new products the whole time.

Look. I am so not worried that I placed a big order last night. But I would like a response, if only to prove my emails are getting through.

Jellico
6th June 2018, 08:28 AM
Hi Jellico, Dennis from OMP here, can you send me a PM with your email address so I can check on it?

So sorry about the late reply, I've been in Malaysia the past week and Ed (Our Ops guy) has been holding the fort.

I'm actually flying to Australia (Perth) on Thurs while Ed will be on leave so full strength will resume next Sat.

Some emails have been delayed in the meanwhile, so sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Thanks mate.

It just seemed weird after an excellent stream of really personalised communication things went quiet. Glad to here that you are around.

Enjoy your trip.

Jellico

graza78
7th June 2018, 12:08 PM
Recieved many orders the past year, all well packed and well priced, and had great after sale service and communication . Couldn't recommend OhMyPrimus enough :)

SharkyMcShark
13th June 2018, 10:53 AM
I bought the JinBao OS KO Gravity Builder first set from OMP.

No complaints at all. Fantastic price on them*, and the pieces were packed very well. Will order again.

*Actually the best price that I saw after quite a bit of shopping around.

The Letter M
6th July 2018, 03:52 PM
Anybody has issues with responses from OMP? Trying to follow up an order than should have gone out on Tuesday, but was then moved to Thursday and now I'm not getting replies from them

drifand
7th July 2018, 07:53 AM
Anybody has issues with responses from OMP? Trying to follow up an order than should have gone out on Tuesday, but was then moved to Thursday and now I'm not getting replies from them

You can Facebook message them.

The Letter M
9th July 2018, 03:45 PM
You can Facebook message them.

They're not super responsive. Still waiting on a tracking number...

OhMyPrimus
12th July 2018, 01:29 AM
Hi, Dennis from OMP here, so sorry but have we gotten back to you?

If not, can you pm me with your email address?

Typically, it takes one or two days for DHL to update the site with the tracking number.

They're not super responsive. Still waiting on a tracking number...

Jellico
12th July 2018, 05:55 AM
Hi Dennis,

DX9 has been issuing a replacement foot to sellers for the second issue of Richthofen to fix a gappy tail in alt mode.

Have you heard anything about this?

OhMyPrimus
12th July 2018, 10:27 AM
Hi yes, the replacement foot should be arriving next month.

Hi Dennis,

DX9 has been issuing a replacement foot to sellers for the second issue of Richthofen to fix a gappy tail in alt mode.

Have you heard anything about this?

ComradeRenko
12th July 2018, 09:49 PM
My Ken/Chun-Li set and my Volcanicus hands and feet rocked up today. Excellent condition, very well packed. I remain impressed with the service.

Jellico
13th July 2018, 09:25 AM
Hi yes, the replacement foot should be arriving next month.

Thank you. Very good news.

And while I am here...

I have had a string of packages from OMP over the last two months. Excellent condition and support.
The only problem was a lag between sending and the arrival of the tracking details meant Australia Post was was telling me they had it before OMP.

drifand
13th July 2018, 01:51 PM
Thank you. Very good news.

And while I am here...

I have had a string of packages from OMP over the last two months. Excellent condition and support.
The only problem was a lag between sending and the arrival of the tracking details meant Australia Post was was telling me they had it before OMP.

First world problem seriously dude, Australia post should be the one you should complain to. And trust me it falls on death ears.

reillyd
27th July 2018, 06:33 PM
My Predaking arrived via DHL shipping, and was very carefully packed for transit. Quite happy to have him before retail, and they ended up being the very cheapest retailer that had him 'in stock'

griffin
28th July 2018, 08:05 PM
My Predaking arrived via DHL shipping, and was very carefully packed for transit. Quite happy to have him before retail, and they ended up being the very cheapest retailer that had him 'in stock'

Did yours come with the tape still intact on both ends of the box?

Mine arrived with the tape cut on one end, and quite roughly cut/torn too... so hopefully nothing is missing (I will have to see if a review somewhere lists everything that is supposed to come packed in the box, not just the toys and accessories).
(I haven't had much luck with this online store so far, but at least others are getting a good result from their purchases there.)

reillyd
9th August 2018, 09:52 PM
No definitely still sealed on mine. But I would think if yours had been inspected by customs and opened, you'd have had a sticker or flyer there too. So maybe it was sent that way?

ComradeRenko
13th August 2018, 10:43 PM
Got my Perfect Effect PC-23 today. Grimlock appreciates the new thighs and forearms. Torso mode turns out rather nicely as well. Haven't had a problem with any of my orders from Oh My Primus and will happily use again.

OhMyPrimus
13th August 2018, 11:01 PM
Hi Griffin, sorry for the late reply, I've checked with our Ops guy Ed, he actually made sure to send out the better boxes out as we do have a bunch of badly damaged boxes which are still in our Store. However, it might also be possible he might have missed the damages but when I explained the description, he said that was not likely.

In any case, do let us know if any items was missing so we can arrange for replacement if required.

Thanks and so sorry about the poor experience again (on top of the out of stock items previously).

- Dennis

Did yours come with the tape still intact on both ends of the box?

Mine arrived with the tape cut on one end, and quite roughly cut/torn too... so hopefully nothing is missing (I will have to see if a review somewhere lists everything that is supposed to come packed in the box, not just the toys and accessories).
(I haven't had much luck with this online store so far, but at least others are getting a good result from their purchases there.)

griffin
17th August 2018, 05:31 PM
Hi Griffin, sorry for the late reply, I've checked with our Ops guy Ed, he actually made sure to send out the better boxes out as we do have a bunch of badly damaged boxes which are still in our Store. However, it might also be possible he might have missed the damages but when I explained the description, he said that was not likely.

In any case, do let us know if any items was missing so we can arrange for replacement if required.

Thanks and so sorry about the poor experience again (on top of the out of stock items previously).

- Dennis

It looked like everything was there, so I didn't want to make a complaint about it (because I don't keep things sealed). I was just wondering if anyone else had the same issue as I did.
At the very least, I'm just glad I was able to get my hands on a Predaking, and just at the last second before our government's tax grab kicked in.

Jellico
4th October 2018, 03:17 PM
Grinder has arrived well packed and looking beautiful.

Keep up the good work.

CHILENO20
16th November 2018, 04:35 PM
Just got my first pre-order from OMP (MP-28). Box packaged nicely & transaction was smooth. Will happily buy from again :D

OhMyPrimus
16th November 2018, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

Grinder has arrived well packed and looking beautiful.

Keep up the good work.

Just got my first pre-order from OMP (MP-28). Box packaged nicely & transaction was smooth. Will happily buy from again :D

ComradeRenko
15th February 2019, 08:52 AM
Received my DNA DK-07, DK-08, and DK-08Ex kits yesterday. Well packaged, and quick shipping. Big thanks to Dennis for letting me add extra things to my order.

Jellico
4th March 2019, 09:54 PM
Just got my delivery. Awesome as always.

Ralph Wiggum
19th September 2019, 12:07 AM
MP44 arrived from Oh My Primus. Another happy transaction.

OhMyPrimus
19th September 2019, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Received my DNA DK-07, DK-08, and DK-08Ex kits yesterday. Well packaged, and quick shipping. Big thanks to Dennis for letting me add extra things to my order.

Just got my delivery. Awesome as always.

MP44 arrived from Oh My Primus. Another happy transaction.

griffin
1st October 2019, 09:34 PM
Despite a few flawless orders, a second order of mine was successfully carted and completely paid, to include an item that ended up being out of stock (and refunded).
I don't know how often this is happening to others, but keep it in mind when ordering items that were not just recently released (I think both times I was ordering something that was released about a year ago, which could mean that over a lengthy period of time, their actual stock numbers can deviate from what their online store computer inventory thinks there should be).
On the upside though, they are fairly quick to contact you about the problem, and offer a refund, or the choice of something else.

DELTAprime
1st October 2019, 10:02 PM
Despite a few flawless orders, a second order of mine was successfully carted and completely paid, to include an item that ended up being out of stock (and refunded).
I don't know how often this is happening to others, but keep it in mind when ordering items that were not just recently released (I think both times I was ordering something that was released about a year ago, which could mean that over a lengthy period of time, their actual stock numbers can deviate from what their online store computer inventory thinks there should be).
On the upside though, they are fairly quick to contact you about the problem, and offer a refund, or the choice of something else.

I had my Star Convoy preorder cancelled. Dennis told me that Hasbro cut his allocation. However, I promptly received a full refund.

I'm waiting to be notified that my Powerdasher Zeta is available. Hope that comes in soon.

Ralph Wiggum
7th October 2019, 01:37 PM
Happened to be in Singapore when I got an in-stock notice for MPM Jazz. Went to pick up in person and its always cool to see a decent sized room filled floor to ceiling with boxes and boxes of toys.

ComradeRenko
23rd October 2019, 08:58 PM
Smokescreen and Hot Shot arrived today. Seeing as they were posted on Friday I was very impressed. An excellent seller.

1AZRAEL1
24th October 2019, 12:38 AM
Bought a few times from them now. Always quick to post items. And arrive quick too. Great communication.

drifand
6th November 2019, 07:27 PM
The thing I feel is KEY here is they communicate and with responsibility.
I do hope he keeps his stock accurate as people will gauge on reliability.

1AZRAEL1
6th November 2019, 08:14 PM
Nice jab

drifand
6th November 2019, 09:02 PM
But is it a lie? Checkout other retailers. You make the call which works.

Who still continue to post here in octa? Oh wait ohmyprimus.
They have not left our boards. That is a difference in the retailers I am seeing.

FYI I received my items from this retailer when stock arrived. It usually shipped 3 days after I made payments

Jellico
7th November 2019, 06:29 AM
Considering the hoops I have made Dennis jump through putting together my bulk purchase over the course of the year...
I have to give OMP a big tick. Even with the falling dollar.

1AZRAEL1
22nd November 2019, 02:52 PM
Buying off OMP a fair bit. Great to deal with. Ordered something and when they came in one of the boxes was dented. Asked me if I wanted a refund and as someone who doesn't care for the boxes anyway, asked nicely just to check the contents which were fine. Appreciate being asked first. Another good transaction.

drifand
11th December 2019, 01:53 AM
Sent an enquiry today got reply today. Something some retailers can learn from. i honestly give three business days. Good work ohmyprimus.

drifand
21st December 2019, 08:37 AM
Received MP Black Widow, no issues just 1 week later from my Japan Retailer's order. However this one came with the special item, the Japan one doesn't.
Another simple no drama transaction.

No GST either. And For those who are arguing, I have no idea why anyone wants to pay the extra? Is it just being patriot or just you have money to spare? I have no idea the justification.

OhMyPrimus
21st December 2019, 10:35 AM
Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback and kind words!

The worst thing that could possibly happen to us just did, our hosting company crashed our site and gave us a Oops! Sorry! reply (2nd hosting company that did this to us).

Been working to get the site up again (from scratch mostly) and expect it to be up by Sunday.
Do be assured that your orders will still process as usual and don't hesitate to drop us an email if there's anything you need to check on at all.

Seeing that the Christmas holidays is coming, we decide not to curse (too much) and just focus on the task ahead.

Hope everything is going better for you and that the bushfires haven't affected you guys too badly.

Stay safe and have a Merry Christmas!

I had my Star Convoy preorder cancelled. Dennis told me that Hasbro cut his allocation. However, I promptly received a full refund.

I'm waiting to be notified that my Powerdasher Zeta is available. Hope that comes in soon.

Happened to be in Singapore when I got an in-stock notice for MPM Jazz. Went to pick up in person and its always cool to see a decent sized room filled floor to ceiling with boxes and boxes of toys.

Smokescreen and Hot Shot arrived today. Seeing as they were posted on Friday I was very impressed. An excellent seller.

Buying off OMP a fair bit. Great to deal with. Ordered something and when they came in one of the boxes was dented. Asked me if I wanted a refund and as someone who doesn't care for the boxes anyway, asked nicely just to check the contents which were fine. Appreciate being asked first. Another good transaction.

Considering the hoops I have made Dennis jump through putting together my bulk purchase over the course of the year...
I have to give OMP a big tick. Even with the falling dollar.

Received MP Black Widow, no issues just 1 week later from my Japan Retailer's order. However this one came with the special item, the Japan one doesn't.
Another simple no drama transaction.

No GST either. And For those who are arguing, I have no idea why anyone wants to pay the extra? Is it just being patriot or just you have money to spare? I have no idea the justification.

nalops
4th January 2020, 08:35 PM
Has anyone had issues trying to log in. My password, which shouldn't have changed, isn't working anymore and the reset password function doesn't seem to work.

1AZRAEL1
4th January 2020, 09:53 PM
Has anyone had issues trying to log in. My password, which shouldn't have changed, isn't working anymore and the reset password function doesn't seem to work.

Read their last repsonse just above yours. Short n skinny of it, you need to create a new account because of a site rebuild, but all your previous orders are still valid and there. You can always email them. And if you're like me, you keep your order confirmations.

nalops
4th January 2020, 10:40 PM
Ah my bad, definitely should've read that. Makes sense. I still have my order confirmation email so nothing to worry about then. Thanks for the help.

1AZRAEL1
4th January 2020, 11:19 PM
Happy to help. Caught me out too

spiderken17
8th January 2020, 09:50 PM
Received my MP47 from Oh My Primus today. very happy with the service and communication. Definitely be my go to place for MP's. Highly recommended.

Ralph Wiggum
17th January 2020, 11:40 AM
Another happy transaction with MP47 Hound. It took longer than anticipated to arrive, but I strongly believe it was due to the bushfires closing off the highway into WA, so it probably created a backlog.

I?ll post my thoughts in the review thread but I am one of the lucky ones who got an undamaged version.

drifand
21st January 2020, 11:15 AM
Received items from ohmyprimus, no issues to parcel lockers

I had issues with login, they got back to me in 2 days.

Zippo
11th March 2020, 03:04 PM
I haven't read all of this thread; but roughly how quick are they to ship normally.
I am on day 8 after ordering Lio Convoy with no shipment yet.

Ravagecat
11th March 2020, 04:59 PM
I haven't read all of this thread; but roughly how quick are they to ship normally.
I am on day 8 after ordering Lio Convoy with no shipment yet.

From my experience they only ship stuff once a week, so depending what side of their cycle you ordered there may be up to a week delay to get your stuff shipped. I have also found they don't always tell you when they have shipped...I have recently enquired about an item I paid for a week ago to find its landed in Customs already (once they gave me the tracking number)

Shoot them an email (they usually reply in less than 24 hours) and you may be surprised to find they have already shipped your stuff.

Zippo
11th March 2020, 06:50 PM
From my experience they only ship stuff once a week, so depending what side of their cycle you ordered there may be up to a week delay to get your stuff shipped. I have also found they don't always tell you when they have shipped...I have recently enquired about an item I paid for a week ago to find its landed in Customs already (once they gave me the tracking number)

Shoot them an email (they usually reply in less than 24 hours) and you may be surprised to find they have already shipped your stuff.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I was using the order a test order and I am not in any rush to receive as I have no place to put another MP.

Zippo
14th March 2020, 07:18 PM
Yep, nothing to worry about - parcel arrived 10 days after ordering it.

Zippo
9th April 2020, 07:14 PM
Well, drat .. I sorta just assumed with the virus that online toystores would be closed because getting items was out of the question.. but I was incorrect.
Missed out on WFC Siege Netflix Voyagers and the Generation Selects Tape 4 Pack ...

Hopefully restocks sometime soon..

OhMyPrimus
16th April 2020, 03:26 PM
Hi everyone, so sorry about the late update on the tracking numbers!

All our Singapore orders are now on delivery as well (previously, majority will drop by our Store to collect), so now our Store guy is rushing to ship out the items first and update the tracking later.
Plus, our part-time helpers are not able to help with the packing now as well due to the partial shut-down here.

We are still getting the shipments out though (just the tracking email might come late) but feel free to drop us an email anytime if you need to check.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

ComradeRenko
5th May 2020, 08:44 PM
Just got my Season deluxes less Gulf, and Netflix Hotlink and Megatron. Delivery took a little over a month if people are interested in the current delays, but as that was all on DHL and Australian Customs after OhMyPrimus sent them promptly. Excellent service as ever, and I look forward to ordering from them again.

Gehirn
6th May 2020, 11:40 PM
First time ordering and just received it in the mail today. Pretty happy with everything, can see why all the positive feedback.

1AZRAEL1
7th May 2020, 11:22 AM
Just got wave 3 Seacons. Always good to deal with. Delays in transit is totally out of their control, always remember that.

OhMyPrimus
9th May 2020, 09:07 PM
Hi everyone, there's backlog at Auspost so DHL have stopped accepting shipment temporarily until the backlog clears.

Also, as mentioned above, it's taking much longer for the parcels that have already been shipped out, think the average is around a month currently.

With the improving situation in Australia, we do expect things to be back to normalcy sooner than later.

And thanks so much for your understanding and the kind feedback even with the delays! Really appreciate that!

@1AZRAEL1 @Gehirn @ComradeRenko

1AZRAEL1
14th May 2020, 05:02 PM
More stuffs from OMP. Soundwave Spy Patrol 3rd unit, 4 pack of cassettes. Lovely lovely.

OhMyPrimus
15th May 2020, 05:41 PM
Hi everyone, delivery to Australia have resumed!!

All pending orders are on their way over, thanks!

The Letter M
19th May 2020, 09:40 AM
Siege Nemesis Prime arrived on Monday after spending 3 weeks in transit (totally out of OMP's control, of course). Well packed as usual. Very happy.

Magnus
23rd June 2020, 02:25 PM
Studio Series 44 Optimus came in on Thursday. The despatch was prompt, but it spent a while in transit, with nearly 2 weeks passing between the item being scanned as leaving a facility in Singapore and arriving in Australia.

I'm happy with the service, but it looks like there are still some substantial delays with getting items from overseas.

danny-boy
23rd July 2020, 04:50 PM
I purchased a figure that arrived broken straight out of the box. I emailed oh my Primus immediately last Thursday and have yet to receive a response. I followed up a few days ago and still nothing.

I?m very surprised as Dennis & Ed have been fantastic and always respond within a few days. I?m still giving them the benefit of the doubt but I?m slightly concerned there?s been no attempt at a resolution yet.

DELTAprime
23rd July 2020, 05:17 PM
I purchased a figure that arrived broken straight out of the box. I emailed oh my Primus immediately last Thursday and have yet to receive a response. I followed up a few days ago and still nothing.

I?m very surprised as Dennis & Ed have been fantastic and always respond within a few days. I?m still giving them the benefit of the doubt but I?m slightly concerned there?s been no attempt at a resolution yet.

Yeah. I'm not sure what's going on at the moment. They still haven't replied to my email asking about the "*Subject to stock cut" on their recent listings. I got in super quick with my preorders so I guess my orders will be fine in the event of cancelations, but it would be nice to have my question answered.

danny-boy
23rd July 2020, 05:50 PM
Yeah. I'm not sure what's going on at the moment. They still haven't replied to my email asking about the "*Subject to stock cut" on their recent listings. I got in super quick with my preorders so I guess my orders will be fine in the event of cancelations, but it would be nice to have my question answered.

Good to hear I?m not the only one that can?t get through to them. I guess we just wait and see. It?s hard to get frustrated at them they?ve been so good throughout the years.

nalops
23rd July 2020, 07:54 PM
I'm guessing they're not sure how much stock they'll actually get hence the stock cut message. I wouldn't worry about a refund though. Assuming you paid by PayPal, they'll just refund it back to your account. I asked to cancel my order for the SS Voyager 3 pack because I found Scrapper cheap in Big W and they just refunded it back through PayPal in SGD once they acknowledged the request.

CoRDS
24th July 2020, 05:03 PM
im wondering what happened to my order. order was placed last week, paid to have it sent via DHL, got an email saing it would be sent next wednesday (this wednesday) i assume they do a single DHL pickup a week fair enough makes sense. but ive not seen any tracking info or been told if my order has actually been sent, i guess i just have to wait n see what happens

Krayt
24th July 2020, 10:02 PM
You can find the DHL tracking in your account normally

OhMyPrimus
24th July 2020, 10:26 PM
Hi everyone, sorry for the late replies, been overwhelmed the past week with inbound shipments.

Have replied most of the emails, do let me know your email address if any of your emails have not been replied to.

So sorry for the trouble!

drifand
24th July 2020, 11:34 PM
I have received a broken toy from them and was responded about 3 days after.

As for Subject to stock cut. I believe is to safe guard in the event the allocation is insufficient. I hope that doesnt happened to me as I fully paid mine to them. But they will refund if the worse should happen.

drifand
25th July 2020, 12:31 PM
The fact that they are still here posting, it shows they are here to sell and maintain level of service.

Things from Singapore by dhl takes time. But whenever they ship it comes within the month.

Our delay now though is because Vic has spike on COVID-19. I noticed none of my parcels are going by that route anymore and through nsw. If nsw stuff up we are all screwed.

I hope everyone is playing their part.

CoRDS
29th July 2020, 05:02 PM
Well i am starting to get somewhat frustrated with this store
i placed an order for two items listed as in stock, selected DHL shipping , this was back on the 17th of this month. (edit got a date wrong and dont want to post incorrect info)
after a few days i emailed them as i had not been given a shipping notice or tracking id. i was told that it would be sent out on the following Wednesday. waited another week, no tracking , order status on their site still says processing.
emailed them again on the weekend and was then told it would be sent out this Monday and that they would provide a tracking number.

no tracking number, order still says processing. sent them an email to ask what's going on yesterday and still haven't had any reply. I usually give retailers more than one chance as everyone has a bad day from time to time so i'll see how this plays out

OhMyPrimus
29th July 2020, 06:41 PM
Hi, can I have your order number or email address to check?

Thanks!

Well i am starting to get somewhat frustrated with this store
i placed an order for two items listed as in stock, selected DHL shipping , this was back on the 17th of this month. (edit got a date wrong and dont want to post incorrect info)
after a few days i emailed them as i had not been given a shipping notice or tracking id. i was told that it would be sent out on the following Wednesday. waited another week, no tracking , order status on their site still says processing.
emailed them again on the weekend and was then told it would be sent out this Monday and that they would provide a tracking number.

no tracking number, order still says processing. sent them an email to ask what's going on yesterday and still haven't had any reply. I usually give retailers more than one chance as everyone has a bad day from time to time so i'll see how this plays out

Tranceblade
30th July 2020, 12:31 PM
It may be a delay with DHL. I have had tracking activate after OMP has lodged it, but only when DHL have scanned it and gotten it ready for freight.

DELTAprime
31st July 2020, 09:41 PM
Got my payment request from OMP for Greaspit and Exhaust. I hope there are no major delays on DHL's side of things.

drifand
1st August 2020, 08:42 PM
two weeks minimum

Jaxius._
25th August 2020, 07:00 PM
Just wondering if anyones ordered preorders and in stock items at the same time from OMP? would they ship together or seperate?

Sinnertwin
25th August 2020, 07:14 PM
two weeks minimum

1 week of that was spent sitting in cleared customs status...

nalops
25th August 2020, 07:58 PM
Just wondering if anyones ordered preorders and in stock items at the same time from OMP? would they ship together or seperate?

I've done that and gotten an email saying that something's in stock already and asking if I want to ship now. They seem happy to store it if you want to ship multiple things but I'd ask if they're still willing to do that.

Maruten
1st September 2020, 07:37 PM
My coneheads arrived today. My first order from OMP, took a week to arrive. Very happy with every aspect of the experience, will definitely keep them in mind in future.

DELTAprime
4th September 2020, 04:56 PM
My coneheads arrived today. My first order from OMP, took a week to arrive. Very happy with every aspect of the experience, will definitely keep them in mind in future.

Dirge and Ramjet are out???

Zippo
6th September 2020, 09:26 AM
So most of my overseas purchases are coming via OMP these days and I currently have over $1000 worth of pre orders with them.

I do really wish that the website actually had information on it rather than default message, when a parcel shipped the information was updated on your order history (all orders, even those I have at home are "processing") and I really need out of stock items to actually say out of stock rather than In Stock in one location and Out of Stock several lines down.

They are also a bit slower to get items than several other Singaporean based stores I follow, though I can't actually order from them..

Jellico
6th September 2020, 02:24 PM

Have a chat with Dennis. His is usually very good. He is running a business, but generally he will try and look after you.

Zippo
7th September 2020, 09:41 AM
But how? If he doesn't answer emails then how do we communicate with him?

Maruten
7th September 2020, 08:59 PM
Dirge and Ramjet are out???

Super out!

Jellico
7th September 2020, 10:21 PM
But how? If he doesn't answer emails then how do we communicate with him?

The contact link ususaly works.

drifand
10th September 2020, 08:32 AM
I had no issues, maybe slightly slower but they replied. Not sure if people expect replies withing 5 minutes. I waited a week for Nippon Yasan to reply.

Ralph Wiggum
10th September 2020, 10:09 AM
My email replies vary from a few hours, 1 day and 2 days. Pretty much what I expect.

Zippo
11th September 2020, 08:17 AM
Has anyone received GS Hubcap? It has disappeared from their website and seems to have been released in Singapore a month back (based on other Facebook posts from other Transformers stores in Singapore)

DELTAprime
11th September 2020, 07:15 PM
Has anyone received GS Hubcap? It has disappeared from their website and seems to have been released in Singapore a month back (based on other Facebook posts from other Transformers stores in Singapore)

I believe OMP sold out. They remove listings after they have sold out. I'm waiting on Hubcap, Dirge and Ramjet and Bumblebee in a single order. I'm guessing I haven't been asked to pay up for the anything in the order yet because Bumblebee is not out yet.

Zippo
17th September 2020, 07:09 AM
^Sadly they don't always remove sold out things; I have many times seen something I am after on their website only to be fooled by the large IN STOCK, followed by Out of Stock several lines later.

I did get a reply about Hubcap - they do not source from Hasbro Singapore, so using Singapore stores as a reference point for when OMP will ship stuff is not a good idea.

ChlorHex
17th September 2020, 11:20 AM
^Sadly they don't always remove sold out things; I have many times seen something I am after on their website only to be fooled by the large IN STOCK, followed by Out of Stock several lines later.

I did get a reply about Hubcap - they do not source from Hasbro Singapore, so using Singapore stores as a reference point for when OMP will ship stuff is not a good idea.

When looking at their listings, right next to the pricing is the "Availability: in stock" indicator - use this instead of their large default "In Stock" indicator that quite often misleads.
Once you're used to it, it'll be much easier to navigate.
You can't purchase out of stock items anyway.

Zippo
18th September 2020, 06:10 AM
And this morning I got a payment request for Hubcap..

And my first "stock cut" - Earthrise Bluestreak was cancelled and payment refunded; not OMP fault but just annoying as I now have to try and secure via alternative methods.

Krayt
18th September 2020, 08:23 AM
And my first "stock cut" - Earthrise Bluestreak was cancelled and payment refunded; not OMP fault but just annoying as I now have to try and secure via alternative methods.

Same.... which is annoying they couldn’t tell us earlier. I got prowl and iron hide last week, and could have got blue then.

Hope they have stock still....

swoop
18th September 2020, 09:58 AM
I was fortunate enough that my bluestreak order wasn?t cancelled. But I doubt I?ll be as lucky with ramjet/dirge and prowl/ironhide, the listing was up for a couple of days before I noticed it.

I wouldn?t mind as much about the cancelation due to limited stock but once you have paid you can?t cancel and get your money back to order elsewhere until they tell you they don?t have stock and refund you themselves. It doesn?t give you much opportunity to get them at a reasonable price

nalops
18th September 2020, 11:10 AM
Got payment request for Tigertrack very early in the morning. Ordered him same time as Centurion Drone. Hopefully I still get it since it's sold out everywhere else for now and I got in pretty quickly.

ChlorHex
18th September 2020, 11:25 AM
I was fortunate enough that my bluestreak order wasn?t cancelled. But I doubt I?ll be as lucky with ramjet/dirge and prowl/ironhide, the listing was up for a couple of days before I noticed it.

I wouldn?t mind as much about the cancelation due to limited stock but once you have paid you can?t cancel and get your money back to order elsewhere until they tell you they don?t have stock and refund you themselves. It doesn?t give you much opportunity to get them at a reasonable price

Maybe consider shopping elsewhere with bigger online retailers instead.
When i visited Singapore a couple of years ago, a local collector drove me to the ohmyprimus store.
It was more of a storeroom with heaps of stock in shipping cases stacked to the ceiling and one bloke (found out later that it was Dennis the owner) managing everything.
Unless that has changed, which i doubt as my parcel received from them last week still reflected the same address, they're just a small time business but with a big reputation mostly for fair pricing, reliability and refunds (when stock is insufficient - much better than the current practice here of not issuing refunds and making us beg to get our money back).
I think if you're expecting BBTS type of standards or refunds, then best to shop at BBTS type of stores.
If this bloke issues refunds to everyone who wants one (let's be honest, there are many collectors who flip flop on purchases), he'll go bust as a small business.
I want access to these fair prices, reliability and decently priced shipping as I'm sick and tired of the unreliability and bl**dy arrogance of local retailers as well as having to go through the hassle of claims through paypal and the banks to get my money back.
I'm not complaining if i miss out on a figure AND receiving a hassle free refund.

ChlorHex
18th September 2020, 11:29 AM
Oh, and positive feedback on receiving General Grant in a solid shipping box with no damages and very prompt shipping.

Krayt
30th September 2020, 06:37 AM
Did anyone get the Selects centurion drone fromOMP? I asked for an update, and they pushed a refund!!!

nalops
30th September 2020, 10:02 AM
Did anyone get the Selects centurion drone fromOMP? I asked for an update, and they pushed a refund!!!

No. Haven't said I'm not getting it yet but they pushed my deposit for it on to Tigertrack since it was in stock and ready to ship.

ComradeRenko
30th September 2020, 10:24 AM
Received my Tigertrack and Rotorstorm yesterday. Another good transaction.

I also had my Centurion cancelled and my payment refunded. I'm disappointed, but I will give them credit for letting me know and processing the refund as quickly as they did. It may be a small thing, but having been stung in the past with other retailers, it was appreciated.

nalops
30th September 2020, 10:35 AM
When did you guys order your Centurion Drone? Mine was on the 30th June according to my email.

Krayt
30th September 2020, 10:43 AM
When did you guys order your Centurion Drone? Mine was on the 30th June according to my email.

29/06 for me

nalops
30th September 2020, 10:58 AM
Welp, looks like I won't be getting Centurion Drone from OMP after all. Hopefully can be found somewhere else.

Zippo
1st October 2020, 10:30 AM
I ordered the Drone on the 29/6 and it shipped on the 20/8 (well, that is when I got the email)

After putting quite a few orders through OMP this year I am starting to have my doubts I will continue using his services; partially due my impatience and partially due to the one man band nature of the business and lack of "real time communication". Though I am not 100% sure who I would replace them with :-)

snaketales
3rd October 2020, 08:02 PM
My drone was cancelled too
I also received a “credit memo” for Black Roritchi but I have no idea what it means. I’ve asked for clarification
Will also be reconsidering ordering with them now

DELTAprime
3rd October 2020, 09:17 PM
I ordered the Drone on the 29/6 and it shipped on the 20/8 (well, that is when I got the email)

I ordered on the 30th of June and got cancelled. I guess waiting a day cost me.

I am still waiting to hear if my Coneheads get cancelled. Given I ordered within hours of the listing going live if I miss out then I'm going to be really pissed.

Troubled Autobot
7th October 2020, 08:31 AM
Hi guys,

Did any of you pre-order Scorponok from Oh My Primus?

I did, paid in full and now cannot get any update information from them about the order.

Zippo
7th October 2020, 06:10 PM
Hi guys,

Did any of you pre-order Scorponok from Oh My Primus?

I did, paid in full and now cannot get any update information from them about the order.

I did the same with Wave 2 Deluxes; asked them about 10 days ago if they are secured as I don't mind slow.
No reply.

I know they updated the main thread with "we are short staffed and not replying to all emails" but .. I don't know if I should look elsewhere or be more patient.

1AZRAEL1
7th October 2020, 10:16 PM
I think patience. World is still screwed from COVID and if OMP is understaffed it's gonna be harder.

DELTAprime
7th October 2020, 10:18 PM
I think patience. World is still screwed from COVID and if OMP is understaffed it's gonna be harder.

I also want to be patient, but I do feel burned at getting in rather early on the Centurion Drone and getting my order cancelled.

1AZRAEL1
8th October 2020, 07:26 AM
Unfortunately it seems with that figure, Hasbro have dropped the ball and not provided enough stock. I can understand how crap it is even if you got in early, they would have filled orders from the first received and you might have just been outside the cutoff. It does suck

Seraphim Prime
8th October 2020, 11:12 AM
I ordered on the evening of the 29th and got cancelled.

It looks like they well and truly got short changed on the order numbers.

While I'm glad that they gave a refund instead of hoping/pretending that it would come good, it is disappointing and I hope that there's scope to buy into a next round if it eventuates.

Zippo
16th October 2020, 06:55 PM
They didn't have to, but they let me cancel my order for MP-51 - I decided I just didn't want it in my life. Pretty quick with this request.

I also finally got an answer from them regarding my Wave 2 Deluxes, took several weeks and a few emails.

DELTAprime
16th October 2020, 10:56 PM
I should probably say that OMP has fulfilled a couple of items for me in the last couple of weeks and I'm happy happy as always with that. Just a shame about the cancelled Drone and Coneheads.

ZoonMaster5000
17th October 2020, 03:07 PM
I?d liked to leave some feedback as a set of unfortunate events required me to buy a 3rd party product from them. That was 3 weeks ago, was told it would be shipped last Friday which it hasn?t and aren?t replying to my email. Great first impression

Edit: Update was shipped on the 12th but wasn?t notified until today. Still good news and will be in hand by mon/tues so overall a happy customer

ComradeRenko
21st October 2020, 08:50 PM
Bumblebee arrived today, and Super Megatron arrived on Monday. Quick turn around times and excellent service.

Magnus
25th October 2020, 12:14 AM
MPM-10 Starscream arrived from them several days ago. Service was overall good - it was despatched a few days later than expected, but when I asked about it I got a prompt answer, and the time in transit was substantially reduced from back in June.

ComradeRenko
9th November 2020, 02:13 PM
God Neptune and Hubcap arrived today. Tracking stopped showing anything other than "Left Facility" in Singapore a week back, so I was expecting a much longer wait time. All good. Well packed in a nice sturdy box.

XMan
12th November 2020, 05:06 PM
Signed up with OMP 1st of November and order Big Fire Bird - my tracking also stopped showing anything other then 'departed country of origin' on the 4th but was safely delivered today. Happy customer, I have a few more orders to make :)

griffin
12th December 2020, 05:29 PM
Reliability is getting shaky... and not just because of all the cancellations people are getting due to OMP not getting enough stock from Hasbro.

I made a payment for an order on November 13th, and as previously instructed by them I asked them to charge me for an item that they just got in stock so that it could be sent together.
I sent a reminder on fb on November 19th for them to charge me for the extra item.
I received a payment request on November 21st and paid for it that day... still not shipped yet today, 3 weeks later (I was told today after asking about it by email DEC 8th and fb DEC 11th, that it should ship next week - DEC 15th).

I also made a payment for an order on November 29th... it has also still has not shipped yet, 2 weeks later (I was told today that apparently they didn't get notified by paypal of my payment... so I'm not sure how long they would have sat on the item if it appeared that it wasn't being paid - now told that it should ship next week)

I also made a payment for another order on December 1st... after I sent an email December 9th asking about my other two outstanding orders, this item was shipped December 10th... almost 2 weeks later, and before the other two orders that were paid much earlier.

I'm running out of reliable Asian online sources that sell the bulk of the Transformers toyline (particularly exclusives)... as I don't trust Robotkingdom, and ehobbybaseshop shut down after several years of me using them when I had to stop using RK... other online stores that I know of are either more expensive or get in very limited numbers, or have a limited range.
If Hasbro Australia keeps failing to get in most of the fan-focussed figures, I think I might have to start resorting to asian sellers on ebay.

Tranceblade
12th December 2020, 07:44 PM
I would assume that it is just Dennis at the moment, and no one else is there to help him run the orders through.

I'm not sure on the PayPal comments, however, as there are usually payment requests made. So they should be able to manage that through any PayPal account portal or similar...?

One thing of note, a friend has chosen to cancel his existing orders due to a lack of follow up on an item that was stocked out. It turned out that the order for an ER Elite Seeker set (which stocked out), and the express payment by card apparently couldn't be found for some reason.

DELTAprime
12th December 2020, 08:31 PM
Except for the cancellations on the Centurian Drone and the Coneheads I haven't had an issue. YMMV

1AZRAEL1
12th December 2020, 11:06 PM
I ordered Hothouse on 18th November, got sent on 30th. Already got earlier in the week.

Zippo
13th December 2020, 03:51 PM
I won't be using them for pre orders in the future; not sure about in stock items yet.

On the 16th October I asked if it was possible to cancel Gen Selects G2 Sandstorm and Megatron. I didn't hear anything until yesterday, when I got a refund
The thing is, because I hadn't received a reply, I assumed my order was going to be processed and I had warmed up to the order.

Still have one outstanding item - Wave 2 Earthrise Deluxes, pretty sure they aren't coming now.

Tranceblade
13th December 2020, 03:54 PM
Pretty sure the Race Car and Astro Squad micros have been and gone, in Singapore, but OMP makes it feel like they're still coming.....

DELTAprime
13th December 2020, 04:12 PM
Pretty sure the Race Car and Astro Squad micros have been and gone, in Singapore, but OMP makes it feel like they're still coming.....

Remember OMP is supplied by Hasbro HK, not Hasbro Singapore.

That said, I've sent OMP a message on FB asking what's going on with the Micromasters.

Tranceblade
13th December 2020, 04:19 PM
Yeah that doesn't make it any better

nalops
13th December 2020, 05:06 PM
Yeah that doesn't make it any better

It just means because Singapore has something, doesn't mean they will. Regardless, I have a feeling that because there's such a small operation, especially if it's just one person now, they get their official stock last.

Skyfire
13th December 2020, 10:49 PM

Maybe OMP should just head down to Toys R Us Suntec City where Astro Squad and Race Track Patrol are on sale as of 2 days ago:
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/singapore-transformers-sightings.155093/page-999#post-18602237

DELTAprime
13th December 2020, 10:53 PM
I just spoke with OMP over Facebook. The Micromasters are in stock and they will be sending out payment request soon.

nalops
14th December 2020, 06:06 PM
Just got payment request for MPM Ratchet. Was thinking of cancelling to go with Amazon to get it quicker but happy to go with them now it's in stock.

G1Optimal
14th December 2020, 06:49 PM
I just got a order confirmation for mpm 11 so in a different way me to

Tranceblade
21st December 2020, 01:39 PM
I just spoke with OMP over Facebook. The Micromasters are in stock and they will be sending out payment request soon.

A week from this post and I've not seen any updates for them 🤔

DELTAprime
21st December 2020, 07:23 PM
A week from this post and I've not seen any updates for them ?

Same. I'll have a word with them again now that I have some time off work.

griffin
28th December 2020, 09:24 PM
I'm still unable to get tracking info or proof of shipping the order I paid for back on November 21st.

When I asked about it, they gave me tracking number for a different item that was shipped (I got shipment/tracking emails for four shipments - three sent on the 14th and one sent on the 19th... and none of those were for the items paid on November 21st).
I wonder if the delays and lost order is payback for temporarily stopping them from posting here... which they still can if they wanted to, but have since chosen not to.

I only have one pre-order outstanding, and if I order from them again, it will just be for in-stock items. If they sell out during pre-order, then it is just too bad for me... they are only toys after all.

Tranceblade
28th December 2020, 10:00 PM
They really need to start replying to email, since I'm not on Facebook.

I deliberately withheld a payment to see if they'd follow it up while I was sending emails of my own asking for some clarifications. I eventually paid it without hearing anything back, but I'm getting DHL tracking numbers in Auspost for things I don't get told are shipping, so they are still processing orders but just... don't respond to email...?

Griffin, I'd recommend you use the Auspost app if you aren't already. Register your postal address, and any consignments that match your registered postal address, or any locker or LPO collect address you create should automatically be added - for OMP orders, typically this is DHL Australia creating the last mile consignment number ahead of time.

drifand
3rd January 2021, 10:34 AM
My last update was a Studio Cell from them on the 18th Dec, left Singapore waiting for updates due to holidays, which is understandable for me.
They refunded me in full for Voltes V as Dennis oulc not secure the order for that item.

Regardless of what anyone feels about Facebook, I still suggest people to get one to attempt to communicate, but thats my take.

ComradeRenko
5th January 2021, 10:42 PM
Gen Selects G2 Megatron and Sandstorm arrived today. A bit of a slow delivery but that is on the postal service, not OMP. Still no word on micromasters and the last two ramp battlemasters.

SMHFConvoy
5th January 2021, 11:26 PM
Gen Selects G2 Megatron and Sandstorm arrived today. A bit of a slow delivery but that is on the postal service, not OMP. Still no word on micromasters and the last two ramp battlemasters.

Did you get a notification? My account just says "processing"

Tranceblade
6th January 2021, 11:55 AM
I'm still waiting for acknowledgment on
* Micromaster sets (which are out in general retail literally anywhere)
* Shockwave Lab Ironworks upgrade (which is now being sold from most upgrade shops)
* DNA Design Big Convoy Matrix Buster upgrade (still listed on OMP as Aug '20, but has been marked as delayed to Q1 '21 on other sellers)

The account details aren't always updated on time. I rely more on Auspost notifications through the app when DHL issues the tracking numbers, rather than the OMP account details.

ComradeRenko
6th January 2021, 01:36 PM

I got an email when the order was processed and ready for collection by the courier, then another one when the package had been picked up and they had a tracking number. I'll second that the account details can take a while to be updated, so I tend to go by whatever emails they send me.

DELTAprime
6th January 2021, 01:40 PM
It really seems like poking them on Facebook is the way to go. After contacting them on Facebook the only item I'm waiting on is the Gen Select Terrorcons which are not out for another couple of months.

It totally shouldn't be that way tho.

SMHFConvoy
6th January 2021, 05:45 PM
It really seems like poking them on Facebook is the way to go. After contacting them on Facebook the only item I'm waiting on is the Gen Select Terrorcons which are not out for another couple of months.

It totally shouldn't be that way tho.

Tell me about it.

SharkyMcShark
6th January 2021, 06:36 PM
Welp, I've just sent a Facebook message requesting an update on an order I paid in full in Nov and allegedly shipped in Nov.

I'm going to open a PayPal claim if I don't hear by the end of Jan. I've already PMd here in late Nov, emailed in mid Dec and heard nothing.

griffin
6th January 2021, 07:20 PM
If you have the order number (from the original payment of the order), ask for the tracking number... as they sometimes forget to email the tracking info.

I had three packages sent on December 14th... two arrived on December 29th (15 days).... the third (shipped at the same time as the others) arrived today January 6th, which was another 8 days later (it took 50% longer to get here).
That's still a lot less time than your order, but the shipping times seem to be so unreliable, even with items sent at the same time.

G1Optimal
6th January 2021, 07:44 PM
I wish they would put the tracking number under the appropriate order in the order history
as that would save them time with emails asking for tracking numbers etc...

I also got my 2 mpm 11 ratchets today from them

SharkyMcShark
6th January 2021, 07:51 PM
If you have the order number (from the original payment of the order), ask for the tracking number... as they sometimes forget to email the tracking info.

I had three packages sent on December 14th... two arrived on December 29th (15 days).... the third (shipped at the same time as the others) arrived today January 6th, which was another 8 days later (it took 50% longer to get here).
That's still a lot less time than your order, but the shipping times seem to be so unreliable, even with items sent at the same time.

Every inquiry ive sent has quoted the order number, and the date of payment.

I appreciate that the mail is messed up right now but I can't even get confirmation that my order has ever shipped, let alone a tracking number, after inquiring via 3 different avenues now.

DaptoDog
7th January 2021, 02:51 PM
I replied to my Arcee invoice seeking to delay shipment and received a reply the next day.

SharkyMcShark
7th January 2021, 07:29 PM
OMP has been in touch via facebook and the issue now resolved.

SMHFConvoy
10th January 2021, 04:05 PM
With people in Sydney receiving their G2 Sandstorms, I queried OMP to see what was happening with my order as I hadn't received a shipping notice. They finally got back to me on Friday and it seems that the order I placed in August was overlooked!

Awesome first impression and now they're checking to see if there's any stock left.

Great job OMP, well done.

VERT
10th January 2021, 11:42 PM
They told me they are getting sandstorm in batches. That's why I have not gotten a shipping notice. So far out of my 4 pre orders. One arrived. Two cancelled and don't know what's going on with Sandstorm.

Tranceblade
11th January 2021, 12:39 PM
They finally got back to me on Friday and it seems that the order I placed in August was overlooked!

Awesome first impression and now they're checking to see if there's any stock left.

Did you use an account for this order, or did you use express check out?

SMHFConvoy
11th January 2021, 01:39 PM
Did you use an account for this order, or did you use express check out?

I set up an account

nalops
11th January 2021, 11:25 PM
I want to support these guys because they've generally been good to me but it's getting harder especially now that they're shipping prices have gone up. Almost definitely not their fault since I'm sure it's more expensive sending items out in Covid times but does sting.

Wanted to get the Liger Zero reissue through them but shipping is $42 for it! :eek:

Ralph Wiggum
14th January 2021, 02:12 AM
My MPM Ratchet arrived, so another completed transaction.
This was the timeline for those wondering:

14 Dec: Email notification of Ratchet in stock, with payment request (paid immediately).
24 Dec: Australia Post advised of shipping information received.
29 Dec: Email notification from OMP that Ratchet had shipped with DHL tracking provided. A check on the DHL website shows Ratchet being processed between 16 and 24 December.
12 Jan 21: Ratchet arrives on my doorstep.

So there?s clearly a gap in the chain of advice after payment. A wait of nearly two weeks to advise of shipment which had occurred days earlier. For me personally I?m not bothered as OMP has always come through with the goods. But I accept this is an area which could be improved.

Krayt
14th January 2021, 02:46 PM
I want to support these guys because they've generally been good to me but it's getting harder especially now that they're shipping prices have gone up. Almost definitely not their fault since I'm sure it's more expensive sending items out in Covid times but does sting.

Wanted to get the Liger Zero reissue through them but shipping is $42 for it! :eek:

DHL publishes their price increase... and it's not as much as OMP has increased.

And I get Express DHL from other Singapore stores (here in 3 - 4 days) for the same as the month or so DHL version OMP uses... somethings up there

yoshi594
14th January 2021, 11:21 PM
DHL publishes their price increase... and it's not as much as OMP has increased.

And I get Express DHL from other Singapore stores (here in 3 - 4 days) for the same as the month or so DHL version OMP uses... somethings up there

yea. dhl says 4.9% increase for singapore, OMP increased theirs more than 100%? (can't remember exactly but $52 shipping for 1 thundercracker or starscream seems wayy more than before).

I wonder if they will explore other shipping avenues other than DHL.

danny-boy
16th January 2021, 11:58 PM
Agree. OMP was my go to store because of cheap DHL e-commerce shipping rates but the price increase for the same slow service is unjustified. It takes almost an entire month to receive an item from them.

Honestly out of options. I don?t know who to order from now.

Tranceblade
17th January 2021, 02:39 PM
Between this and Hasbro muscling them out of stock, unless it's something I can guarantee like ordering Takara exclusives early, I'm getting some bad TLTC vibes right now.

G1Optimal
17th January 2021, 05:55 PM
Remember people the precutions taken and delays due to the virus is not helping the transit speed of thing so it may not be there fault

Ralph Wiggum
25th January 2021, 06:47 PM
MP 51 Arcee arrived today. A somewhat different experience to my last order, whereby I got a payment notification on 3rd January. After paying, no notification of shipping, not even from Aus Post like last time. As a long time customer I?m not worried as OMP has delivered each time, but for those not confident with OMP, I can see how this isn?t ideal.

griffin
25th January 2021, 07:04 PM
Got my MP Arcee today as well.
That's the last of the pre-orders... and any future purchase will be in-stock items, if they don't sell out during pre-order.

DaptoDog
1st February 2021, 10:49 AM
MP Arcee order received today, very happy with the transaction. Items were well packed this time (plenty of bubblewrap), good and prompt communication and they even delayed shipment per my request.

Tranceblade
16th February 2021, 03:21 PM
So can someone explain the DHL price increases to me? I don't really understand what's actually going on with that.

Just looking at the sell post Nalops has for his Volcanicus set.

God Neptune cost me S$265 (240+25) posted.
Volcanicus I've paid S$210, with $35 shipping. With Nalops' post in mind , I had another look at the expected postage now - does OMP seriously expect me to pay an additional S$39 without communicating the fact?

G1Optimal
16th February 2021, 05:44 PM
The dhl price increases could be due to higher demand for their services

Tranceblade
16th February 2021, 07:53 PM
I understand that.
However DHL themselves even said "Rate increase of 4.9%, effective 1 January, 2021"
https://www.dhl.com/sg-en/home/press/press-archive/2020/dhl-express-announces-annual-price-adjustments-for-2021.html

Krayt
16th February 2021, 11:00 PM
Yeah I don’t understand either... I get 3 day DHL service from another SG retailer without a noticeable increase from last year...

And OMP doesn’t use that fast service :-(

SMHFConvoy
17th February 2021, 12:32 AM
With people in Sydney receiving their G2 Sandstorms, I queried OMP to see what was happening with my order as I hadn't received a shipping notice. They finally got back to me on Friday and it seems that the order I placed in August was overlooked!

So I received Sandstorm in January and a week later I received a second Sandstorm from them, contacted them requesting an invoice (I could sell it or keep it rather than pay to return it) no response. I get that it's their mistake but I'm happy to sort it out.

1AZRAEL1
17th February 2021, 09:57 AM
So I received Sandstorm in January and a week later I received a second Sandstorm from them, contacted them requesting an invoice (I could sell it or keep it rather than pay to return it) no response. I get that it's their mistake but I'm happy to sort it out.

If you wanna move on that extra one, I'd be keen to buy it.

I've had similar things happen with other retailers before.

VERT
17th February 2021, 11:39 PM
Your lucky. I'm still waiting for mine from them. They don't like answering my emails.

SMHFConvoy
18th February 2021, 07:26 AM
If you wanna move on that extra one, I'd be keen to buy it.

I've had similar things happen with other retailers before.

Did they ever get back to you?

1AZRAEL1
18th February 2021, 10:35 AM
Did they ever get back to you?

It wasn't OMP, can't honestly remember who it was either. But yea I did have them reply and I ended up paying for the extra figure and offloaded to someone at cost.

Krayt
18th February 2021, 04:07 PM
Your lucky. I'm still waiting for mine from them. They don't like answering my emails.

Did you messenger them? they always answer

yoshi594
21st February 2021, 02:57 AM
So the increased shipping didn?t increase quality of packing. My arcee and spinout boxes all came damaged. Crushed even despite shipping box undamaged.

yoshi594
21st February 2021, 03:06 AM
Only 1 box survived.

Here?s the worst of it
https://imgshare.io/image/p5NbFK
https://imgshare.io/images/2021/02/20/6EB49866-7E59-41E7-A99D-224A308582F9.jpg

https://imgshare.io/image/6eb49866-7e59-41e7-a99d-224a308582f9.p5NbFK

Skyfire
21st February 2021, 11:33 AM
I guess that's the Arcee to open, but even the one on the right doesn't look too good. I wouldn't be happy buying those boxes as an MP collector unless it was the last one or at a discount.

Looks like the shine has come off OMP. I was thinking of buying from him at one stage but poor communication, jacked up shipping and damaged goods means no thanks now. I will visit the shop next time I'm in Singapore but no to online. Thanks to all the members who shared their feedback.

SharkyMcShark
21st February 2021, 03:11 PM
My subsequent communication with OMP has been decent actually. I cancelled 2 of the 5 pre-orders I had standing with them - nothing against the store, and entirely to do with my collecting habits changing.

One of the remaining pre-orders has now been paid in full and I'm interested to see how long it takes to reach, this time.

drifand
22nd February 2021, 08:20 AM
So the increased shipping didn?t increase quality of packing. My arcee and spinout boxes all came damaged. Crushed even despite shipping box undamaged.

DHL increased their prices has nothing to do with increasing quality of packaging. I raise your insurance, doesn't mean you get better quality insurance. hope that makes sense.
This is not to say, they should not improve their packaging. I am saying the increase may not be within their control.

Tranceblade
22nd February 2021, 02:54 PM
Crushed even despite shipping box undamaged.
Was the box reused? I've gotten a few items with pinch marks lately, and they were all around where a cut up box was folded over and sealed.

yoshi594
22nd February 2021, 03:52 PM
DHL increased their prices has nothing to do with increasing quality of packaging. I raise your insurance, doesn't mean you get better quality insurance. hope that makes sense.
This is not to say, they should not improve their packaging. I am saying the increase may not be within their control.

Omp shipping price increase is not parallel to the dhl price increase. 4% or so dhl increase doesn?t mean a shipping increase of $20-30 extra.

yoshi594
22nd February 2021, 03:53 PM
Was the box reused? I've gotten a few items with pinch marks lately, and they were all around where a cut up box was folded over and sealed.

Custom box using reused boxes yeah. Last time they would use styrofoam and no bubble wrap but the styrofoam was sturdy. This time custom box with bubble wrap on the figure boxes.

Tranceblade
22nd February 2021, 06:03 PM
Omp shipping price increase is not parallel to the dhl price increase. 4% or so dhl increase doesn?t mean a shipping increase of $20-30 extra.

Agreed, I don't believe that the level of "service" has increased enough to justify the cost increase.
Things are still shipping with the same old e-commerce level "Parcel International Direct Standard (PLT)" service as before.

G1Optimal
22nd February 2021, 07:15 PM
Oh i see thought it could of been caused by it