PDA

View Full Version : BigW mid-year toy sale - June 22nd to July 12

griffin
14th June 2017, 11:21 AM
A big thanks to Ozformers member lfpnrg for passing on an image from a buyer feedback facebook page. (it has now been replaced with a full size, clearer copy from the BigW website)

The SALE DATES are - Thursday June 22nd to Wednesday July 12th.
(there may be an early start to the sale on their web-store like recent years)

The full catalogue can be found here (https://www.bigw.com.au/bigw-catalogues#view=catalogue2&saleId=17479&page=1).

Great news - Trypticon has a sale price, bringing it back down to what BigW had Fortress Maximus priced at.
Even better news - there is a full page of Transformers toys in the catalogue this year, and all of the Hasbro Transformers items are on sale.
And even better-er news - if your BigW doesn't have a particular item in stock that this catalogue covers (not store exclusive items), other retailers like ToysRUs will price-match if you show them the catalogue during the BigW sale period (hard copy or on their website).

The Transformers items for this year are...

GEN-TR Trypticon - $248 (save $50)
(it also notes "Transformers Legions" for $6 - these could be the ones that they had in bulk last year for $5)
-
TF5 Voyager - $35 (save $10)
TF5 Deluxe - $24 (save $5)
TF5 Legion - $6 (save $1) (noted under Trypticon on the catalogue page)
TF5 Knight Armour - $34 (save $11)
TF5 Titan Changers - $15 (save $4)
TF5 RTS 1-step 6-pack - $79 (save $20 - BigW exclusive)
TF5 Tiny Changers - $2.50 (save $2.50 - half price)
-
RID licensed die-cast light-up vehicles - $10 (no saving)

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2017/061401.jpg

(the item in the bottom left corner is not a Transformers toy)

DarkHyren
14th June 2017, 11:27 AM
I cant say there are many good discounts in there but like I thought it's nearly all movie based, and it's still not close enough to actual retail price on Trypticon for me to bother with, should have been $250 before discount and less in the sale.
I am interested in what it says under Trypticon thought, something about additional figures at $4? (too blurry to make out lol), might also say available legions for $6 (lol squinting to try and make things out)

griffin
14th June 2017, 11:35 AM
(this catalogue should be officially released tomorrow, as this copy was from a store... so hopefully this "leak" doesn't get us into any trouble - unlike a previous year that saw a copy leaked from their head office, weeks before the sale)

griffin
14th June 2017, 11:47 AM
I cant say there are many good discounts in there but like I thought it's nearly all movie based, and it's still not close enough to actual retail price on Trypticon for me to bother with, should have been $250 before discount and less in the sale.
I am interested in what it says under Trypticon thought, something about additional figures at $4? (too blurry to make out lol), might also say available legions for $6 (lol squinting to try and make things out)

It looks like it says "also available Transformers Legions $6", which might be another batch of those $5 legions they had flooding the shelves last year. (if it were RID legions, I think it would be noted as a sale price, as they are regularly $8... and I don't think they would be paired up with GEN Trypticon)

reillyd
14th June 2017, 03:08 PM
$2 for the tiny movie figures are pretty decent. I might pick up a few more at that price.

Sinnertwin
14th June 2017, 04:41 PM
Might get a voyagers Sqweeks and Megs if they appear before the end of the sale, otherwise it's a pretty meh catalogue.
Wonder what the Lego's like? Guess I'll just have to wait & see.

christalcase
14th June 2017, 06:15 PM
Held off buying any movie figures waiting for a sale nearer to the movie's release date. While not the best prices, they're still pretty good and I'll be getting a few from this sale.

DELTAprime
14th June 2017, 06:39 PM
With Tryp at $248 plus staff discount for me I'll get him from work instead of TLTC. But not everyone has Woolworths staff discount so I'm sure TLTC will still get a ton of orders for him.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
14th June 2017, 06:49 PM
It was posted in the internal communications that these brochures were to be stored in a secure location and not released to staff or public until Saturday 17/6. I hope no one loses their job for the leak like previous years.

Omega Metro
14th June 2017, 07:34 PM
It was posted in the internal communications that these brochures were to be stored in a secure location and not released to staff or public until Saturday 17/6. I hope no one loses their job for the leak like previous years.

It's all over the Lego Facebook pages as well. And it's the admin that was giving out all the info.

Sinnertwin
14th June 2017, 08:07 PM
This Big W image is almost as notorious as that bald bloke standing in front of Devy at the Nuremberg Toy Fair. :p

http://i.imgur.com/FZWyyf8.jpg

To be expected when every device is a camera and computer capable of sharing info around the world in a split second.

shockNwave
14th June 2017, 08:16 PM
Might get a voyagers Sqweeks and Megs if they appear before the end of the sale, otherwise it's a pretty meh catalogue.
Wonder what the Lego's like? Guess I'll just have to wait & see.

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's the best I can hope for from this sale.:(

ChlorHex
14th June 2017, 08:33 PM
I'll wait for it to go on clearance months down the track... my sons will enjoy this big bot... yeeeessssss...
(Plus I'd dumped money down for one with the retailer that cannot be named. Sigh)

GoktimusPrime
14th June 2017, 08:42 PM
I hope no one loses their job for the leak like previous years.
Especially when this could be potentially generating MORE customers for Big W. Because I was really on the fence as to whether or not I should buy from Big W or go with an online source due to the exorbitant RRP on Trypticon. But seeing this sale price has convinced me to go with Big W. :)

Dimi194
14th June 2017, 08:43 PM
This will be a good deal if the W2 stuff gets here for the sale... but both my local Big Ws are shocking with getting any stock so :S

Will have to rely on the price matching... but all the shops down here are all over the place!

fatbot
14th June 2017, 08:52 PM
Especially when this could be potentially generating MORE customers for Big W. Because I was really on the fence as to whether or not I should buy from Big W or go with an online source due to the exorbitant RRP on Trypticon. But seeing this sale price has convinced me to go with Big W. :)

Same here, I was going to wait & get in the states, but it'll be easier to get it here

AJ_Prime
14th June 2017, 09:06 PM
I hope Big W ordered plenty of those Trippys. They're going to sell like hotcakes!

KaRNiV8L PRiME
14th June 2017, 09:09 PM
I hope Big W ordered plenty of those Trippys. They're going to sell like hotcakes!

As with every other year, Big W got the maximum units they could

Starscream77
14th June 2017, 09:13 PM
As with every other year, Big W got the maximum units they could

You attending one of the midnight openings again mate?

KaRNiV8L PRiME
14th June 2017, 09:18 PM
You attending one of the midnight openings again mate?

Nah I start work at 6am the next day. We are getting a pallet display unit for TF5 too which looks cool

Starscream77
14th June 2017, 09:21 PM
Nah I start work at 6am the next day. We are getting a pallet display unit for TF5 too which looks cool

Ah that sucks, was gonna say we can catch up. Only time I ever see you around lol

KaRNiV8L PRiME
14th June 2017, 09:38 PM
Ah that sucks, was gonna say we can catch up. Only time I ever see you around lol

We should have a catch up soon mate

Starscream77
14th June 2017, 09:46 PM
We should have a catch up soon mate

There is a Penrith fair next month if your keen

DarkHyren
14th June 2017, 10:52 PM
I hope Big W ordered plenty of those Trippys. They're going to sell like hotcakes!Honestly I hope not, all that buying things at inflated prices like this does is encourage these stores to overcharge in the future.
It's part of why stores put a higher base price on things that they fully intend to sell at a lower price, so that they can make out they are putting it "on sale" when in fact it's the price they were planning on making the most sales at. Happens all the time, just need to look at for example how the supermarkets raise the price of icecream so that they can then "discount" it back to the previous price so that people think they are saving money, when in fact they are just paying what they were going to to begin with.
It's marketing plain and simple, as I said I just hope Trypticon doesnt sell well otherwise the next Titan class figure if there is one will be listed at $400 here even though the US retail price hasnt budged.

TL;DR IMO this figure is overpriced and I hope it shelfwarms so that stores arent encouraged to keep overcharging. Frankly the above is what keeps me from buying more from local retail stores

hYpNoS
14th June 2017, 10:56 PM
With Tryp at $248 plus staff discount for me I'll get him from work instead of TLTC. But not everyone has Woolworths staff discount so I'm sure TLTC will still get a ton of orders for him.

TLTC is $195+$15 shipping-$210
Big w after 5% -$235.60

I'm assuming you can't wait or trust TLTC yet, either way I COULD save on shipping but going up to them via public transport isn't fun lol, I'm just deciding my options myself

BruiseLee
14th June 2017, 11:06 PM
Big w after 5% -$235.60

I'm assuming you can't wait or trust TLTC yet, either way I COULD save on shipping but going up to them via public transport isn't fun lol, I'm just deciding my options myself

I usually try to pick up stuff from TLTC in between work meetings as I've got some clients near one of their pick up points. I'm not fussed with lugging my stuff home with me on the tram but no way am I bringing this beastly Dino with me to a client meeting! :D

Megatran
14th June 2017, 11:11 PM
RACV members in VIC can purchase BigW (Woolies?) store cards at selected RACV shops at 5% discount in denominations of $100 or $500. Helps to lessen the pain just that little more.

hYpNoS
14th June 2017, 11:14 PM
I usually try to pick up stuff from TLTC in between work meetings as I've got some clients near one of their pick up points. I'm not fussed with lugging my stuff home with me on the tram but no way am I bringing this beastly Dino with me to a client meeting! :D

Oh that would be a hassle and a half lol

Jellico
14th June 2017, 11:23 PM
Honestly I hope not, all that buying things at inflated prices like this does is encourage these stores to overcharge in the future.
It's part of why stores put a higher base price on things that they fully intend to sell at a lower price, so that they can make out they are putting it "on sale" when in fact it's the price they were planning on making the most sales at. Happens all the time, just need to look at for example how the supermarkets raise the price of icecream so that they can then "discount" it back to the previous price so that people think they are saving money, when in fact they are just paying what they were going to to begin with.
It's marketing plain and simple, as I said I just hope Trypticon doesnt sell well otherwise the next Titan class figure if there is one will be listed at $400 here even though the US retail price hasnt budged.

TL;DR IMO this figure is overpriced and I hope it shelfwarms so that stores arent encouraged to keep overcharging. Frankly the above is what keeps me from buying more from local retail stores

OTOH I do hope it sells well. Even at the inflated price. My local Myer still has 5 or 6 Fort Maxes. Not good if you want them to pick up and sell the next Titan. And I one of the two remaining ones.

GoktimusPrime
15th June 2017, 12:46 AM
Paying $248 for Trypticon from Big W and being able to own the toy immediately sure beats paying $160 for the same toy from Premium Collectables where you may be still waiting for this toy in a year's time. :rolleyes: Just take my damn money, Big W!

DELTAprime
15th June 2017, 05:52 AM
Big w after 5% -$235.60

Paying $248 for Trypticon from Big W and being able to own the toy immediately sure beats paying $160 for the same toy from Premium Collectables where you may be still waiting for this toy in a year's time. :rolleyes: Just take my damn money, Big W!

There is something to be said for walking into a store and walking out with what you wanted and not having to wait for delivery. Still something tells me that I'll be waiting on delivery a lot more when the retail Death Star that is Amazon comes in a couple of months.

Sinnertwin
15th June 2017, 07:27 AM
There is something to be said for walking into a store and walking out with what you wanted and not having to wait for delivery. Still something tells me that I'll be waiting on delivery a lot more when the retail Death Star that is Amazon comes in a couple of months.

I tend to agree with that. That sense of 'phwoaaar' when you see something on the shelf or peg that you weren't expecting or looking for.

In my case however, it's a lot easier as I usually have 1st pick of everything that comes through the back dock -perks of the job, if you will- so some of that is lost a little on me, but I get where you're coming from.

BigTransformerTrev
15th June 2017, 08:45 AM
Ah bugger! I'll be in Melbourne on the 20th for the new movie and driving through Bendigo on the 21st - both of which has Big Ws.

Just hoping my inlaws can pick me up a Trypticon on the 22nd and have it waiting before they go on holidays

KaRNiV8L PRiME
15th June 2017, 10:06 AM
6pk has hit stores but will also be held off show until toysale starts

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCUgz_kVoAEo8Oy.jpg

Also whole pallet display is on the floor and includes Voyager broadside

GoktimusPrime
15th June 2017, 10:25 AM
Thanks for showing us your six pack. ;)

Totally agree. :D And it's also much easier to exchange/refund toys from brick and mortar stores. Not to mention the joys of dealing with a human being when making your purchase. Even if it's just saying hello to the staff member supervising the self-service checkouts or interacting with the staff member at the entrance. :o Absolutely prefer real life shopping over online shopping. I still really dislike online shopping and only resort to it out of necessity.

reillyd
15th June 2017, 03:39 PM
Can anyone post a link to the actual catalogue? I want to look at non-TF items, but I can't find it on bigw or lassoo

griffin
15th June 2017, 03:43 PM
It's not officially out yet.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
15th June 2017, 05:14 PM
It's not officially out yet.

Is now :) http://bit.ly/2toRC09

Megatran
15th June 2017, 05:35 PM
Brilliant KaRNiV8L PRiME.

So we now know the sale end date is July 12.

ampoldj
15th June 2017, 06:26 PM

I would pay $160 anytime for peace of mind :D

AJ_Prime
15th June 2017, 08:58 PM
Is now :) http://bit.ly/2toRC09

It's great having a man on the inside! Thanks for your insight KaRNiV8L PRiME!

griffin
16th June 2017, 09:03 AM
Updated first post with dates and new link details, thanks to members here.

I have also corrected the listing of the 1-step, to Titan Changers, as I made a mistake on that one.

With a quick flick through I've been able to find two licensed items, but I'll have a good look later and add additional TFs items to the first post (this catalogue is 104 pages...)

griffin
19th June 2017, 02:19 PM
BigW's mid-year toy sale may start in stores on Thursday June 22nd, but the sale prices are now live on their website if you wanted to get in early and pay shipping (which isn't too expensive - like, just $10 for Trypticon to most locations).

To shop Transformers, go here (https://www.bigw.com.au/brands/transformers/?siteName=BIG+W&rrBrandKey=manufacturerName).

MayzaPrime
19th June 2017, 02:28 PM
BigW's mid-year toy sale may start in stores on Thursday June 22nd, but the sale prices are now live on their website if you wanted to get in early and pay shipping (which isn't too expensive - like, just $10 for Trypticon to most locations).

To shop Transformers, go here (https://www.bigw.com.au/brands/transformers/?siteName=BIG+W&rrBrandKey=manufacturerName).

Ordered... it saves me going to the shop :D

Firestorm
19th June 2017, 04:36 PM
prices for most things aren't TOO impressive.
except for the tiny turbos only being $2.50, will definitely be trying to pick up a few during the sale (if I can find anything but sideswipes and crosshairs....)

really hoping the wave 2 TLK deluxes and voyagers show up during this sale so I can pick up Sqweeks, Megatron, Steelbane and Hound at a more reasonable price.
do we have any rough ETA for the wave 2 stuff?

Omega Metro
19th June 2017, 05:29 PM
Just waiting on my 5% off cashrewards giftcards to arrive via email so I can get me Trypticon online. The only thing that's bothering me is that it's bound to come from Melbourne so it will be over a week for him to arrive. And BigW have a habit of cancelling orders on me. Hmmm:confused:

Sinnertwin
19th June 2017, 05:34 PM
sigh... assorted styles.
oh well.

Still a great price for those that want Trypticon delivered to their door!

JuzMel
19th June 2017, 05:48 PM
Hi peeps,

It's been awhile I know, but helloo everyone! :)

Just wondering does Big W not do their midnight openings anymore? Was trying to find one store that opened at midnight and there doesn't seem to be any. :o

Firestorm
19th June 2017, 06:08 PM
Hi peeps,

Just wondering does Big W not do their midnight openings anymore? Was trying to find one store that opened at midnight and there doesn't seem to be any. :o

I was looking on their sites earlier too and couldn't find anything about midnight openings either. at any nearby stores, it's possible they aren't doing them this year. or they just haven't updated the site to reflect the special trading hours
at the bottom of their homepage (looking at their mobile site) there's a link for "toy sale extended trading hours" but clicking it just takes you to the standard trading hours/ store details page and no stores seem to show altered trading hours.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
19th June 2017, 08:39 PM
I was looking on their sites earlier too and couldn't find anything about midnight openings either. at any nearby stores, it's possible they aren't doing them this year. or they just haven't updated the site to reflect the special trading hours
at the bottom of their homepage (looking at their mobile site) there's a link for "toy sale extended trading hours" but clicking it just takes you to the standard trading hours/ store details page and no stores seem to show altered trading hours.

Some stores still are eg Penrith, Rousehill in NSW

hYpNoS
19th June 2017, 08:53 PM
So the sale is online now...can I rock up tommorow and get the same prices or do I have to wait for thursday?

I don't like paying shipping :c

Hi peeps,

Werribee plaza store is having one.

They got an A4 sized sign just popped onto one of the toy sale advert signs out the front, not helpful but now you know.

I'm just deciding to rock up during the day or rush in at midnight

Sinnertwin
19th June 2017, 09:09 PM
So the sale is online now...can I rock up tommorow and get the same prices or do I have to wait for thursday?

I don't like paying shipping :c

Doesn't look like it.

Offer applies ONLINE ONLY from Monday 19th June to Wednesday 21st June. Offers will also be available for purchase at your local BIG W store from Thursday 22nd June. Ends 12th July 2017. While stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.

hYpNoS
19th June 2017, 09:21 PM
Doesn't look like it.

Good news to me then, I just hope scalpers don't rush big w at midnight.

...I really don't want to go on another war drive to all the big w's from the west to the east, a casual run with fort max (just for fun since I had the sdcc one coming in) and I could never find one, seems people weren't willing to wait for him to shelf warm, a whole new mold worries me

ampoldj
20th June 2017, 07:50 AM
I can rush midnight as i just need to go down our unit to go to the nearest Big W given i dont fall asleep again just like last year :D

griffin
20th June 2017, 01:59 PM
I have added to the first posting, details on what toys are at $6 (underneath Trypticon on the catalogue page), as I asked at the store and it took three staff members to work out what it was referring to.
It is the Movie Legions, which are normally $7, but during the sale they will be $6.

The store also got in a mountain of RID Legions... like at least a hundred of them... and they are wave two Legions, released over two years ago, in the first half of 2015 (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=451981&postcount=3).
I saw Optimus, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Strongarm (there could also be Steeljaw).

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/2017bw24.jpg

JuzMel
21st June 2017, 01:09 AM
Bummer there isn't anyone near me that opens at 12am. The earliest is 7am.

Do people know if sale prices kick in at around 4-5pm on Wednesday?
I've heard it happening before.

hYpNoS
21st June 2017, 10:44 AM
Bummer there isn't anyone near me that opens at 12am. The earliest is 7am.

Do people know if sale prices kick in at around 4-5pm on Wednesday?
I've heard it happening before.

Mine closes around 5pm today if I remember correctly.

Midnight makes sense, that's when the automatic system change over happens so they start the sale right then, it may seem like a longshot but why not ask the staff if you can layby what you want and pay the sale price later, some say it won't work but you might get lucky

JuzMel
21st June 2017, 11:00 AM
Mine closes around 5pm today if I remember correctly.

Midnight makes sense, that's when the automatic system change over happens so they start the sale right then, it may seem like a longshot but why not ask the staff if you can layby what you want and pay the sale price later, some say it won't work but you might get lucky
Thanks hypnos, I called them today and the lady confirmed that as far as she knows the sale prices only change over from tomorrow 22 June or midnight as you'd said. Also I wanna do a Christmas lay-by so I doubt I'll be able to do one today. Looks like its an early morning 6am rise tomorrow to get to the shops which open at 7am. :o

hYpNoS
21st June 2017, 11:36 AM
Thanks hypnos, I called them today and the lady confirmed that as far as she knows the sale prices only change over from tomorrow 22 June or midnight as you'd said. Also I wanna do a Christmas lay-by so I doubt I'll be able to do one today. Looks like its an early morning 6am rise tomorrow to get to the shops which open at 7am. :o

If anything its better like that, midnight openings means I have to rush in at an odd hour to ensure I get what I want rather than a reasonable time :(

griffin
21st June 2017, 12:03 PM
One of the BigW stores near me said their sale prices activate at 5.30pm tonight... but you'd probably need to check with your store first if that is for all stores. And see if they are putting out their "hold" items before they close tonight, or after they close.

JuzMel
21st June 2017, 03:54 PM
If anything its better like that, midnight openings means I have to rush in at an odd hour to ensure I get what I want rather than a reasonable time :(
That's true - 7am is I guess a reasonable time (I'm just not a morning person :o) But anything to get my hands on Trypticon. I even asked the hubby to drop the son off at school so I can go toy shopping tomorrow morning. :D

@Griffin, nice of them to let you know. The lady I called this morning at the branch near me didn't sound helpful at all.

Krayt
21st June 2017, 04:40 PM
Sale price was scanning at 3:30

griffin
21st June 2017, 06:10 PM
Sale price was now active at a store near me before they closed at 6pm. They just put out the 6-pack of 1-steps but not Trypticon.

DELTAprime
21st June 2017, 06:48 PM
Sale prices have been working since at least 1pm. A colleague made a little mistake and jumped the gun putting all our Trypticon's out today thinking it's $248 so nobody is going to buy it. By the time they were put back out the back there were only 4 left for tomorrow. Glad I was able to grab one while they were out.

Also I don't know if every store has them but there's a PDQ with movie stuff on it. But it also has one bay full of Broadside's. I know there were a fair few people looking for him a couple of months ago so that might be a chance to get him.

hYpNoS
21st June 2017, 10:38 PM
Sale price was scanning at 3:30

This better not be why I couldn't see any trypticons hanging around at 4pm today :(

I hate it when I'm wrong especially when it means I have to go scour around Melbourne again

laproblematique
22nd June 2017, 12:15 AM
If anybody happens to come across a 40th anniversary R2-D2/ Han Solo/ C-3PO/ Chewbacca could you please hook a brother up!

Melbourne CBD Big W have nothing but shelf warming Star Wars Lego from 2015. :(

hYpNoS
22nd June 2017, 12:55 AM
I can safely assume despite being told there was over 30 units available at werribee plaza When I arrived at midnight there were only 2 trypticons left both with damaged boxes, only found them hidden amongest those garbage large sized c3-po figures towards the DIY section, I grabbed the least damaged box, a duo claimed the other, I was walking around with the box facing forward to see if I can help people find the other box but I guess its too late.

I'm guessing the early system release was widely spread and people claimed the others when I initially visited at 4pm, least I claimed something after watching that madness, I was told it was gonna be crazy mothers but it was the fathers near the entrance that were the real hassle (a fist fight nearly broke out or least some loud shouting match about cutting lines...there was no lines the hell people?)

If anybody happens to come across a 40th anniversary R2-D2/ Han Solo/ C-3PO/ Chewbacca could you please hook a brother up!

Melbourne CBD Big W have nothing but shelf warming Star Wars Lego from 2015. :(

...they turned up for maybe a few hours and were gonna from the target down here weeks ago, you have a higher chance of finding a jawa than any of those especially the r2-d2, but good luck man you'll need it :(

griffin
22nd June 2017, 01:26 AM
I think I heard that the online orders were being filled by the nearest individual store, rather than from the central warehouse.
If that is true, the three days of sale prices online could have drained most of the limited stock most stores received.

Omega Metro
22nd June 2017, 08:12 AM
I think I heard that the online orders were being filled by the nearest individual store, rather than from the central warehouse.
If that is true, the three days of sale prices online could have drained most of the limited stock most stores received.

Personally I hope this is true. I did a $700 online order the other day (including Trypticon) and it finally got shipped last night. So don't particularly want to now wait over a week for my stuff to arrive from Melbourne.;) Went to BigW last night to get some scraps that I wanted like voyager Optimus and some Black Series.

JuzMel
22nd June 2017, 09:50 AM
Checked out Eastland this morning and there were only like 5 on the shelf. And last I checked before I left, there was only 3 left. Don't think they will last past lunch time. They are on the top most shelf in the Transformers aisle back where the TVs are.

I'll be going again at lunchtime because silly me bought a 3DS game and paid for it at the self-serve counter and totally forgot to collect the game and guide from the counter. So if anyone wants me to put a Trypticon on hold, better let me know.

MV75
22nd June 2017, 11:40 AM

That's funny, I was talking to the bloke at the av counter, who had 6 trypticons behind him, (Strathpine bigw), and I asked if they're going to be busy running around filling online orders, nope. He said all central warehouse.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
22nd June 2017, 01:02 PM

Online sales are usually fulfilled by a hub store however toysale are fulled by the distribution centres.

zs96742
22nd June 2017, 03:23 PM
Went to the Myers center Adelaide, but staff won't mathch the bigw price for voyager class optimus

Megatran
8th July 2017, 10:26 PM
A recent article regarding a struggling Big W.

http://www.smartcompany.com.au/industries/retail/last-chance-for-struggling-big-w-warns-expert-as-details-of-internal-executive-switch-up-revealed/

Omega Supreme
8th July 2017, 10:53 PM
Picked up a Trypticon, decent price for the big fella. Easily the biggest toy I own.