PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: G1 Hook

Eruntalon
21st October 2008, 01:18 AM
Wanted to buy G1 Hook, no accessories required. I realize the scarcity of this bot but I thought I would post this up regardless.

I'm not planning on purchasing one from an American seller anytime soon, which seems to be the only avenue right now.

jgon2098
21st October 2008, 02:31 AM
Sorry about taking so long to reply to your messages. I do have some hooks. As seen in the pics I've posted in the my ebay thread. It is the constructicon which I have the least number of. And I'd rather keep them to sell as a set.

Eruntalon
21st October 2008, 10:19 AM
Sorry about taking so long to reply to your messages. I do have some hooks. As seen in the pics I've posted in the my ebay thread. It is the constructicon which I have the least number of. And I'd rather keep them to sell as a set.

Thanks for not forgetting about me. So, no chance of selling any individually even through ebay? Would you consider trading three other loose constructicons for one hook?

Eruntalon
24th October 2008, 09:57 PM
Note to anyone and everyone - G1 Hook acquired. Thanks.

jgon2098
25th October 2008, 03:12 PM
Note to anyone and everyone - G1 Hook acquired. Thanks.

Eruntalon, I've had a look for scrapper's canopy. I'm all out for it. You'd be the first to know once I get a few more in. I've packed your hook. I'll send it out first thing on Monday mate. Cheers

roller
25th October 2008, 04:00 PM
is there a reason he is the rarest?

jgon2098
25th October 2008, 04:10 PM
is there a reason he is the rarest?

Hook along with SCAVENGER are the most likely to break, the other rarer bits are scrapper's canopy, which gets lost easily.