PDA

View Full Version : Saviers Toys (Australia) feedback

Omega Metro
18th August 2017, 09:37 AM
https://www.tftoys.com.au
(Owned by Otca member langzixinxin)

Did my first order last week. Arrived today and extremely well packed. Easy to deal with and good prices.:)

DaptoDog
18th August 2017, 09:55 AM
Ok so for the FT-20 Terminus Giganticus pre-order it has a charge of $20 (presumably for a deposit) but the projected price is n/a. Who in their right mind would pre order this without knowing the total cost of the item which will be running in the 100s of $?

drifand
18th August 2017, 10:11 AM
Ok so for FT-20 Terminus Giganticus pre-order it has a charge of $20 (presumably for a deposit) but the projected price is n/a. Who in their right mind would pre order this without knowing the total cost of the item which will be running in the 100s of $?

Not sure, but I think you can ask him, at least he is around and answers questions on the boards even if he is not too sure. I believe he was not sure how much the shipping will cost.

DaptoDog
18th August 2017, 10:53 AM
Not sure, but I think you can ask him, at least he is around and answers questions on the boards even if he is not too sure. I believe he was not sure how much the shipping will cost.

Ok fair enough. I may have come off a bit harsh in my earlier comment. I just think that with all that has happened with PC we are all a bit sensitive to being ripped off again. Others like Toybot Importz, RK etc have all been able to give a firm price on this. I will give this feedback directly to him.

Civic Bossman
18th August 2017, 11:37 AM
I've had Fans Toys Jetfire, and Badcube Brawny and Backland from him with no problems.

ZoonMaster5000
18th August 2017, 07:47 PM
Got badcube backland and brawny before the store opened and ut not swindle and brawl through the store so far he's been great to deal with.

Gen Jay
1st September 2017, 11:49 PM
Bought MT gundog and Yes model OS MT Rover KO. Very smooth transaction. Have placed a few more orders through and will arrange for local pickup next.

langzixinxin
15th September 2017, 08:26 PM
I didn't know I had a review thread. Thx guys, will check back often.

ZoonMaster5000
15th September 2017, 10:46 PM
I've had Fans Toys Jetfire, and Badcube Brawny and Backland from him with no problems.

Wish I knew he had fanstoys Phoenix! I would of grabbed one it's one of the phew toys that erks me that I po'd at pc:mad:

Gen Jay
15th September 2017, 10:50 PM
Picked up KFC transistor reissue at a very good price. No issues whatsoever. :)

MrTrick
21st September 2017, 09:08 PM
Placed my first order over the weekend and received in the post on Tuesday. That's brilliant delivery speed!

graza78
22nd September 2017, 01:04 AM
Bought a sheet of faction labels that came quick and was reinforced with cardboard to prevent bending. Top stuff :)

FruitBuyer
22nd September 2017, 08:41 AM
Received my MB-07 Soundwave in excellent condition. Looks great, thanks!

ZoonMaster5000
26th September 2017, 04:21 PM
Received a nice little haul today, X-transbots eligos and Klaatu, Dx9 Richtofen, Badcube Huff and Piper and Mech Planet Hot Soldiers Sound Board.
Was shipped instantly after payment arrived quite quickly and was well packed.
Definately my go to site for 3rd party stuff!

Civic Bossman
26th September 2017, 07:21 PM
Another smooth transaction - XTB not-Cosmos and DX9 not-Powerglide

graza78
27th September 2017, 07:51 PM
Received DX9 Richthofen yesterday. Well packed and sent super quick. Thanks :)

snaketales
28th September 2017, 02:10 PM
Received PC-16 about a week or so after ordering, was well packed. Would be happy to deal with them again.

Civic Bossman
28th September 2017, 07:14 PM
Received Unique Toys not Swindle and Brawl today! :)

WeallscreamforStarscream
29th September 2017, 04:59 PM
I've now ordered a number of bots from Xin, the service, communication and delivery have been 10/10!

langzixinxin
1st October 2017, 08:06 PM
Hi all

thank you for the all positive reviews.

I have to inform you guys that, for the following two weeks from 1st Oct 2017, my wife, Savier will be expecting to give birth to our second baby. We don't know when it starts though.

So if you order something and doesn't see shipping update on the next business day, it might mean it happens and I don't have time to respond on this forum or email or facebook. I will check my mobile apps from time to time, you can ask for refund, if you don't, your item will be shipped immediately we get all things sorted out. It should be within a week maximum after the....say contraction or water break.

For orders that came till last weekend, all will be shipped out on Monday morning (2nd Oct 2017), unless the water break right now while I am typing.

thx

Initial_G
1st October 2017, 09:42 PM
Congrats and good luck with everything, you'll be super busy!

Gen Jay
2nd October 2017, 03:26 AM
Congrats Xin and all the best!

ZoonMaster5000
6th October 2017, 05:05 PM
Bought FT phoenix, dx9 sonic wizard and mech soldiers iron tin. Was a public holiday friday so he went to the post office on Sat! (how's that for service).
Well packed with fragile sticker on the box my only gripe is that phoenix doesnt fit in my display cabinet:D.

Gen Jay
11th October 2017, 07:32 AM
Picked up another excellent figure - FT-Grinder-X

Ode to a Grasshopper
11th October 2017, 09:22 AM
Xin/Savier's found me a FansToys Stomp 2nd run, when most other places were sold out. Good price, great communication, kept me informed of what was going on and sent the item promptly and safely packed. Plus he did so with a baby on the way - bonus points for dedication there.
No complaints, would recommend, will happily do business with them again. :)

ZoonMaster5000
18th October 2017, 12:06 PM
Another delivery, another happy customer! All 5 dx9 dinos arrived nicely packed, they are great little figures makes me wish I had hulkie or whatever he's called. Keep up the good work Xin your doing a great job

langzixinxin
19th October 2017, 06:40 AM
Another delivery, another happy customer! All 5 dx9 dinos arrived nicely packed, they are great little figures makes me wish I had hulkie or whatever he's called. Keep up the good work Xin your doing a great job

I will, and thank you for support. :)

WeallscreamforStarscream
22nd October 2017, 07:49 PM
Received my Yes Model Cone Heads in awesome time and i'm sure i'll have the second part to FT-Omega Supreme tomorrow.

10/10 service. If you aren't buying from this business you are missing out!!

Thanks Xin!

DaptoDog
28th October 2017, 10:28 AM
Received my first order from Xin of FT-07 Stomp. Excellent service, fast shipping, well packed. Would order again, many thanks. :)

STL
30th October 2017, 09:00 PM
Received a bunch of goodies from Xin (Iron Factory and Perfect Effect toys). Definitely keen to shop again! Thank you heaps for being okay with me turning up late while you were having dinner! Much appreciated and hopefully I didn't keep u away too long!

langzixinxin
31st October 2017, 03:24 PM
thx guys, I try my best.

Just let you guys know that I am migrating store server to wordpress.org. I am in the middle of it, very very painful process.

thx.
Xin

Civic Bossman
5th December 2017, 06:45 PM
Another great acquisition from Xin: TFC Raging Bull and Red Knight

FruitBuyer
4th January 2018, 02:53 PM
Received Peru Kills. Thanks Savier!

WeallscreamforStarscream
4th January 2018, 08:56 PM
got XTB Andras (not Scourge) today. Packed brilliantly!

Thanks always!!

CoRDS
4th January 2018, 09:04 PM
just placed my first order with them. interested to see what their turn around is like

ComradeRenko
9th January 2018, 07:53 AM
Received my Perfect Effect Core Magnus yesterday. Well packed and shipped quickly. Will definitely use these guys again.

BruiseLee
9th January 2018, 11:04 AM
Received the GT Leaders set the other day. Site was easy to use and item was posted out quickly. You will have future orders from me good sir!

langzixinxin
16th January 2018, 09:59 AM
https://www.tftoys.com.au/product-category/3rd-party-transformers/generationtoy-gt/

Some preorders for Generation Toy stuff, not Defensor etc.

SharkyMcShark
16th January 2018, 11:05 AM
Ordered Firage on a Friday night, it was in the post of Saturday morning.

It arrived very well packed. Very happy with everything.

Have ordered from Savier's again, and will continue to do so.

Gen Jay
16th January 2018, 12:20 PM
Picked up THF sonicwave, YM Axel, + TFM overturn. Too easy.

Thanks!

CoRDS
16th January 2018, 03:58 PM
had two orders with so far here and both were fast and cheap and packed well, just how i like it :)

Bumbleb33
17th January 2018, 11:29 AM
Ordered Firage 9/1/2018, shipped same day, arrived yesterday. Very happy :)

Deonasis
17th January 2018, 07:03 PM
Got my Peru Kill in the mail this week. Well packed, fast postage, and great communication. I will be buying from here again, thank you!

Ralph Wiggum
18th January 2018, 10:52 AM
Got MPM-04 Optimus Prime within a week of ordering. Very happy with the service.

#savierstoysdelivers

CHILENO20
25th January 2018, 12:36 PM
Ordered LG Leo Prime & TLK Cogman on Tuesday, at my door all packed well on Thursday! :D Will definitely buy from again, thanks Savier!

SharkyMcShark
9th February 2018, 11:48 AM
Picked up IF War Giant sets A and C from Savier's.

Very impressed at the communication. Refunded me on shipping as he sent them together. Items arrived perfectly packed.

10/10 will continue to shop with him.

1AZRAEL1
9th February 2018, 03:19 PM
Bought a couple of orders with them. Quick and efficient. Even refunded me on shipping estimate. Good stuff

SharkyMcShark
7th March 2018, 07:04 PM
Ordered and received DreamFactory Leadfoot and the Arms set of IF Bruticus.

Perfect transaction, great prices, everything takes about 5 days to get to me which from Vic -> Perth is about as fast as it gets. Is at this point my go to for 3P purchase.

spiderken17
11th April 2018, 07:55 PM
Ordered Hot Soldiers G1 style Bumblebee last week, arrived AOK today. Great business to deal with.

BlitzKing
15th April 2018, 12:27 PM
Do you usually get an email when your order has been dispatched? I got an email from Oxipay saying my order has been dispatched but nothing from Saviers.

langzixinxin
16th April 2018, 06:00 AM
Do you usually get an email when your order has been dispatched? I got an email from Oxipay saying my order has been dispatched but nothing from Saviers.

Oh wow! when? give me your order number?

now the usual procedure is:

After post, we send out sms to the mobile number you left in the order with your track number. And then (if you use oxipay), we go to oxipay dashboard to mark it as dispatched. So you should get sms first before oxipay. And for frequent buyers whom I know their facebook id, I will usually just give them the tracking number via facebook messenger.

another way to check status, if you registered, then you can go to:
https://www.tftoys.com.au/my-account/
to check all your orders' status.

also, if your order does not contain preorder items, then once we mark your order as "completed" after we post it, you will get a system email saying order is completed, but the system will not show tracking number though.

BlitzKing
16th April 2018, 06:06 PM
Oh wow! when? give me your order number?

now the usual procedure is:

After post, we send out sms to the mobile number you left in the order with your track number. And then (if you use oxipay), we go to oxipay dashboard to mark it as dispatched. So you should get sms first before oxipay. And for frequent buyers whom I know their facebook id, I will usually just give them the tracking number via facebook messenger.

another way to check status, if you registered, then you can go to:
https://www.tftoys.com.au/my-account/
to check all your orders' status.

also, if your order does not contain preorder items, then once we mark your order as "completed" after we post it, you will get a system email saying order is completed, but the system will not show tracking number though.

PM'd

BlitzKing
19th April 2018, 06:21 PM
First time I have ordered from these guys and ran into a little hiccup but it was quickly resolved and and shipping was super fast. I would highly recommend and will be ordering again.

Meister
11th September 2018, 09:22 AM
Had my first order with Saviers, POTP Wave 2 dinobots which were an in stock item, received delivery within the week with items packaged well and in good condition. Needless to say with this experience I am a happy customer

XMan
19th April 2019, 05:13 AM
Still awesome! Third purchase so far, easy site, good communication.

spiderken17
6th May 2019, 07:03 PM
Is this guy still going? He has something I would like to buy but he hasn't been as prevalent on the forum as he used to be.

XMan
7th May 2019, 04:50 AM
Yeah I bought some tings two wees ago

ZoonMaster5000
7th May 2019, 08:09 AM
Is this guy still going? He has something I would like to buy but he hasn't been as prevalent on the forum as he used to be.

He has his own chat portal where the majority of his customers are. His service is still on point, I won’t buy from anyone else unless I have to.

Received mp-43, mp-33 and mp-35 last week. Well packed fast shipping, business as usual.

spiderken17
7th May 2019, 08:30 AM
Cool, thanks. Whats the deal with the prices. It does not have a definate price written.

ZoonMaster5000
7th May 2019, 11:24 AM
If there’s 2 prices one is a pre order balance for those that pre ordered (generally save a few $$$) the other is for surplus stock so if like yourself you would just select full balance in the drop box.

If it only has $5 on it that means it’s up for pre order and Xin usually can’t give a price until his supplier ships. But I guarantee that 99% of the time it’s cheaper than any other online retailer.

Um hope that helped somehow

spiderken17
7th May 2019, 01:45 PM
Cool thanks

Tilarta
4th September 2019, 08:06 PM
I have dealt with this business several times and the speed/efficiency of their sales always impresses me.

The owner/operator seems to have a good knowledge of Transformer toys and is fairly personable, so it’s nice to deal with someone who may be a fan collector themselves.

I’ve ordered the Dinobot/Volcanicus 3rd party mod kits, Siege Cog and Shockwave so far.
My Siege Brunt purchase is currently being processed.

Also, I prefer to deal with Australian businesses, as it cuts down both the shipping costs and shipping time, allowing me to verify sooner if there is a problem with the ordered item/s.

Batfan007
20th October 2019, 12:59 PM
As nobody has mentioned recently the store is on hiatus so be sure to read the shop site front page and contact them owner/operator before ordering anything.

If business has resumed or does resume please post an update in this thread.

Tilarta
20th October 2019, 01:23 PM
Business has resumed, as the owner has returned from their trip overseas and resumed operation.

I know this because the store delivered my Siege Brunt Weaponizer shortly after the hiatus ended.

Batfan007
7th November 2019, 03:50 PM
Business has resumed, as the owner has returned from their trip overseas and resumed operation.

I know this because the store delivered my Siege Brunt Weaponizer shortly after the hiatus ended.

Thanks for replying. A few times I was about to buy something but the store was still closed/hiatus.

I asked several people, in diff places (such as FB) and you are the only person who responded at all, so thank you for that.
I figured there was no point in directly emailing the store if it was closed as would not get a reponse and nothing on the front page told me anything different.

langzixinxin
10th November 2019, 04:58 PM
Hi

The store resumed operation since 20th September.

cheers,
Xin

Ode to a Grasshopper
19th December 2019, 05:16 PM
So, a second mostly-successful purchase with Savier's - got a long-awaited JiangXing Winged Dragon (not-MP Transmetal 2 BW Megatron), which arrived today. The delivery took 2 weeks rather than the estimated 1, and one corner of the box was a bit dinged up, but I'm pretty sure both issues can be put down to Australia Post at Christmas Time rather than Savier's. It's a little bit of a shame 'cos it IS a nice box, but I'm not really worried 'cos I'm not a huge Box guy and the actual toy is fine.

Once again, I got lucky with Savier's - they had one up for pre-order, which it turns out they didn't have and it being listed was a quirk of their website, but when Xin refunded me I mentioned that I was trying for a pre-order and he looked and found one extra in-stock. That was pretty lucky, 'cos (after admittedly messaging him about Winged Dragon via PM here and not getting an answer for few weeks, 'cos he now apparently doesn't use/check the OTCA board much, otherwise I would have just ordered through him in the first place), I gave up and ordered it through a certain other Aussie store (not going to name names but people can probably guess who they are) who has been having reliability issues lately. This was about a year ago, before said issues had started. Having been sort-of burned with a small-scale customiser-turned-US-store-turned-took-on-too-much-turned-failed-enterprise not too long ago (I got lucky and got a refund and my toy back, but a lot of other people just ended up out-of-pocket), I really didn't want to risk missing out on this particular item. Winged Dragon is a commemorative/celebratory figure for finishing up a Master's degree, so it's kind of a special piece. I think the other store will come through eventually, and I very much doubt they're running a business-death-throes scam or anything, but you know...I thought that about the US guy too, and that turned into a hot mess much like PC etc.

So yeah, slightly optimistic postage times and slightly banged-up box issues notwithstanding, Savier's/Xin has delivered again. :)

Tilarta
19th December 2019, 09:36 PM
I remember one time when I was looking to buy the Volcanicus third party mod kits, I was seeking a local supplier because I'm not a fan of exchange rates and international shipping.
I asked Savier's Toys directly if they could find me some and since one customer had never claimed their preorder of one of these mod kits, they instantly made it available to me, because I was an interested customer.
I really appreciate that they did so.

But I am curious why someone would have preordered the item, then never claimed it, resulting in it eventually being sold to me.
If I place a pre-order, it means I want the item.

Maruten
20th December 2019, 12:09 PM
Plenty of people pre-order things they want, and then by the time the item arrives they've lost interest, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or their circumstances have changed and they can't afford it - I'd imagine it's fairly common.

Tha_Phantom
20th December 2019, 12:11 PM
But I am curious why someone would have preordered the item, then never claimed it, resulting in it eventually being sold to me.
If I place a pre-order, it means I want the item.

From what I understand, the owner is very flexible with payments. He put a notice up on his site a while ago asking people who haven't paid him in two years to do so or forfeit their preorder(s) which I think is totally fair. Some people are just slack.

drifand
21st December 2019, 07:33 AM
From what I understand, the owner is very flexible with payments. He put a notice up on his site a while ago asking people who haven't paid him in two years to do so or forfeit their preorder(s) which I think is totally fair. Some people are just slack.

This was the problem that made companies like PC and TBI etc to make people make full payments. While I supported the idea it became bad because some retailed failed to communicate and be transparent. Resulting in lost of trust.

The people who are abusing this owner should have their account cancelled and banned, this would be what Nippon Yasan would do. Yes and they will not care if you have partial paid orders, they will close your account till funds are sorted. One would argue and say I just chargeback, and yes you can but a lot of the time if you already had orders for certain items which are hot selling, you will not be able to obtain these items at a low cost.

Tha_Phantom
21st December 2019, 09:17 AM
This was the problem that made companies like PC and TBI etc to make people make full payments. While I supported the idea it became bad because some retailed failed to communicate and be transparent. Resulting in lost of trust.

The people who are abusing this owner should have their account cancelled and banned, this would be what Nippon Yasan would do. Yes and they will not care if you have partial paid orders, they will close your account till funds are sorted. One would argue and say I just chargeback, and yes you can but a lot of the time if you already had orders for certain items which are hot selling, you will not be able to obtain these items at a low cost.

It's not necessary to compare him to other retailers. He still has good communication and ships things promptly. I don't buy from him often but I have friends who do and they're always happy with his service.

Ode to a Grasshopper
21st December 2019, 10:15 AM
It's not necessary to compare him to other retailers. He still has good communication and ships things promptly. I don't buy from him often but I have friends who do and they're always happy with his service.I'm not sure, but I think 'abusing' in this case means 'putting down pre-orders and then just leaving him unpaid for them for whatever reason' rather than bad-mouthing/criticising. :)

Tha_Phantom
21st December 2019, 10:25 AM
I'm not sure, but I think 'abusing' in this case means 'putting down pre-orders and then just leaving him unpaid for them for whatever reason' rather than bad-mouthing/criticising. :)

It felt like Drifand was implying Saviers would go down the same route as other retailers when I've not heard any customer feedback to support that. If I'm mistaken then I apologise.

drifand
21st December 2019, 11:27 AM
It felt like Drifand was implying Saviers would go down the same route as other retailers when I've not heard any customer feedback to support that. If I'm mistaken then I apologise.

no I meant customers taking advantage of the owner. Cheers.

Sol_Bad
12th March 2020, 02:58 PM
I ordered Predaking from Savier and it arrived within 4 working days. Happy with the packaging but I don't care in general if toy boxes get damaged.
I'll def order with them again.

Ode to a Grasshopper
24th March 2020, 05:07 PM
Got a set of replacement wings for my faulty/poor-QC-ridden V2 Winged Dragon (also bought from Savier's - unfortunately my V2 was a bit of a disaster QC-wise, whereas the V1 is pretty solid), and PotP Dreadwind and Blackwing form Savier's. Haven't checked out the new wings yet. The usual good packing/prompt delivery we've come to expect - the backing cards got a little damaged but I also said told them I wasn't worried about packaging condition, and they were packed in with a set of delicate, well-bubble-wrapped wings.

So, again - Savier's Toys is Good.

CoRDS
15th June 2020, 05:07 PM
have had multiple orders this year and every single one has been perfect, fantastic service, fast shipping even get a partial refund on shipping if the end cost is lower than what they charged. my favourite Aussie retailer by a long margin

drifand
23rd June 2020, 08:08 PM
He attended to my Facebook group which I was unable to join. Totally service for me. Looking forward to my first toy from him.

beachcomber
5th September 2020, 03:32 PM
hi all- first time posting- just echoing those who have written here- Savier's Toys is by far my favorite- have ordered 3 times and have gotten the packages very quickly (even during this time). I pay for express because I can't wait (haha). I think if everything was in stock I'd be dead broke...

langzixinxin
21st September 2020, 12:03 PM
He attended to my Facebook group which I was unable to join. Totally service for me. Looking forward to my first toy from him.

Haven't checked this forum for a while. I don't know why you have to in my personal facebook friend list first, then your request will be shown in the group notification. Otherwise I won't even see your request.

drifand
11th October 2020, 11:44 AM
Haven't checked this forum for a while. I don't know why you have to in my personal facebook friend list first, then your request will be shown in the group notification. Otherwise I won't even see your request.

Is sorted. this was a while back. I am in your group. I am hoping fingers crossed FT thomas does come to all have ordered.

1AZRAEL1
11th October 2020, 01:56 PM
I can't join the FB group. Tried to join ages ago. Still sitting there as a request

1AZRAEL1
17th October 2020, 04:31 AM
Bought a few things off them lately. Somewhat my go-to these days. Preordered the 4 KFC Junkions a while back, got one last week, next 2 just came in and paid for, so next week should have them too.

langzixinxin
15th November 2020, 07:08 PM
I can't join the FB group. Tried to join ages ago. Still sitting there as a request

It's very weird. I need to add you to my friend first otherwise your request won't be shown up for approval.

Can you add me in facebook?

1AZRAEL1
31st December 2020, 03:20 PM
More and more love these guys. All 6 Newage Soundwaves and XTB G2 Beachcomber. Even a partial refund on postage because it ended up cheaper.

nalops
31st December 2020, 03:23 PM
I pre-ordered Siege Jetfire through them but no idea when it's meant to arrive. First time ordering through them.

reillyd
31st December 2020, 07:17 PM
That seems.... odd, given that Siege was 2019. Earthrise was 2020, Kingdom 21.

Did you pay via credit card? There?s usually some consumer protection insurance there.

Jaxius._
31st December 2020, 07:39 PM
That seems.... odd, given that Siege was 2019. Earthrise was 2020, Kingdom 21.

Did you pay via credit card? There?s usually some consumer protection insurance there.

Jetfire and Omega are getting a reissue due to how hard they were to find in the US

nalops
31st December 2020, 07:48 PM
Probably should've added that I ordered it in November this year and I've only paid the $10 deposit so far.

drifand
27th March 2021, 05:59 PM
No issues with this dealer so far, I got my transcraft bee. I recommend them as he only ask for a small deposit. He replies to emails wihin the week. thumbs up so far from me.

1AZRAEL1
11th May 2021, 12:48 PM
Regularly buying from these guys, always works out well

ZoonMaster5000
11th May 2021, 08:49 PM

Absolutely no need if you are thinking the item isn?t coming simply contact Xin he?ll give you a straight up answer and will refund your deposit if asked. Best customer service in Oz by a mile

spiderken17
20th November 2022, 08:14 PM
Is this shop still going?

Ode to a Grasshopper
20th November 2022, 10:20 PM
Still active, but having some issues with shipping and people not following through on preorders lately.

I'd absolutely still recommend them, they're the only Aussie supplier I go through. Good at keeping in touch and great customer service.

Deano85
20th November 2022, 10:50 PM
Still active, but having some issues with shipping and people not following through on preorders lately.

I was lucky a few people bailed on their pre-orders for the DNA Design Hands & Side filler upgrade set for the Ark because I was able to order it from them.

spiderken17
21st November 2022, 10:57 AM
Im after something in stock so hopefully no issues.

Tilarta
25th November 2022, 03:29 PM
The store is still in operation, I just got my Jetfire toy from them today:
https://i.imgur.com/3o7HXg1.jpg

I wonder why people place a pre-order on Savier's toys, then do not complete the order.
I got a Volcanicus upgrade kit from them because of this reason, an order that had not been paid for, so they sold it to me instead.

JJJ
25th November 2022, 05:35 PM
Don't know, but it may have something to do with the fact that Saviers is always slow to get stock (sometimes several months slow), and it is often cheaper to buy directly from China yourself.

Tilarta
25th November 2022, 05:46 PM
Less reliable though, since China only uses SpeedPak and it’s the worst international courier service.

I actually lost a package completely because Speedpak failed to deliver it somehow.
Neither I nor the seller who had to refund my purchase and lose the goods were happy about that.

SharkyMcShark
28th November 2022, 02:08 PM
Still in operation.

I received my Oversized Studio Series Starscream from them last week.

I will say that I find the setup of their store kind of infuriating. If a pre-order item is out of stock (ie all pre-orders taken) it still shows as in stock, and they still accept payment and then have to manually refund it. Bit annoying.

Onslaught
31st January 2023, 10:45 AM
I've had good experiences with Saviers, until just recently (Dec 2022 - Jan 2023) - where I've no reply to an enquiry, through their contact page, a follow-up email and another email about a separate issue. This is an 8 week period - I feel I'm being patient?
I have something I'd like to order something from them, but I'm being cautious, as I've been bit before from previous Aussie stores. I've been putting off posting this as I think Saviers is a great store, but other than their contact form and email, I don't use Facebook, how can I get a message through?

JJJ
31st January 2023, 11:44 AM
Their contact form and e-mail is all I've ever used (and should always be sufficient for a web business - social media be damned). They do seem to go on an annual trip to China, possibly about now (to coincide with Chinese New Year), but they generally put up a message about that. Seems odd.

Searching turns up a phone number that they don't appear to list on their web site at all: +61 434 006 411.

Onslaught
31st January 2023, 12:23 PM
Their contact form and e-mail is all I've ever used (and should always be sufficient for a web business - social media be damned). They do seem to go on an annual trip to China, possibly about now (to coincide with Chinese New Year), but they generally put up a message about that. Seems odd.

Searching turns up a phone number that they don't appear to list on their web site at all: +61 434 006 411.

Yeah. I think I'll wait it out a bit more before e-mailing again. Thanks for the phone number info.

Choos
8th March 2023, 02:46 PM
Ordered TE-01 Clear from Saviers on the weekend, paid via direct debit, was dispatched on Monday and received on Tuesday (express post.) Shipped in the TE-01 brown cardboard box with bubble wrap. Good updates on dispatch etc, definitely will buy from again.

On another note I did contact via text a week or so earlier asking if I could pickup with cash, while he couldn't do a face to face transaction due to other work commitments he did offer for cash in his letterbox and the product on his deck... I didn't want to do this just in case the cash was stolen from the letterbox before he got home or the product wasn't there but nice to have a seller wanting to do business and being flexible.