PDA

View Full Version : New Pics of Animated and Universe figures at BBTS

i_amtrunks
21st October 2008, 10:42 AM
Lots of pics of the soon to be released figures:
Animated:
Waspinator and Samurai Prowl (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS16264&mode=retail) out Jan 09
Wreck-Gar (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS16267&mode=retail) out Jan 09
Atomic Lugnut (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS16268&mode=retail) out Jan 09

Universe:
Dinobot and Smokescreen (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS16250&mode=retail) out Dec 08
Leo Prime (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS16273&mode=retail) out Jan 09
Overload (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS16272&mode=retail&picture=out) out Jan 09

Loving the brand new mold for Waspinator, the Prowl armour set is great, and worth the double purchase of the base Prowl figure, Atomic Lugnut is everything a repaint should be, and Wreck-Gar looks to be the epitome of the Animated line, I cant believe that the garbage truck turns into that robot, its freaking awesomesauce.

Tommy K
21st October 2008, 10:47 AM
i like waspinator though, the technorganic look suits him, wreck gar looks great, dinobot is alright, amd lugnut i kinda prefer because of the more military colors, rather than his barney the stealth bomber or whatever lugnuts ment to be lol, your going to need to persuade me to get prowl though

kup
21st October 2008, 10:47 AM
They are at TFW2005 too:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/animated-8/new-images-of-upcoming-transformers-animated-and-universe-releases-at-bigbadtoystorecom-166034/

Animated Waspinator: Looks pretty decent even if a bit on the simple.
Animated Wreckgar: He looks pretty good and the stylization kind of helps his 'Junkian' look.
Animated Prowl with Armor: Looks like a worthwhile update.

These new Animated releases seem to be a cut above the rest of the line in general.

Atomic Lugnut: Atomic Crap

Universe Dinobot: Look better than the last pic but it seems that they have omited the sword which is his signature weapon! Color scheme is also lacking a lot.

Universe Smokescreen: Looks very good and if the final product ends up looking like that I may get it instead of Henkei but if its a double pack with Dinobot I will either halve it with someone or get Henkei.

Universe Overload: Looks pretty good for what it is but don't really care.

Leo Prime: WTF?? They went to the trouble of remolding the head but gave the lion a G1 color scheme?? The least they could have done is give him Lio Convoy colors.

Pulse
21st October 2008, 10:51 AM
Waspy = I hope this is his Season 3 look & not just his Comics appearance cos that's full of win! :)

Samurai Prowl = Are they sure that's Prowl under there? :D

Wreck-Gar = That is Freaking Awesome! :eek:

Lugnut/Leo Prime/Overload = pass... :rolleyes:

Smokescreen = Must_have_Now! :D

Stompy
21st October 2008, 11:12 AM
Woah Wreck-Gar is amazing. Hopefully the final paintjob is as good as that. But his proportions are spot on in robot mode and where does he hide all the other truck parts? Hopefully it's skillful engineering as I don't want a backpack on his back. Here's hoping for the former.

Waspinator looks ace although I'm afraid he might be like Swoop with a rather simple conversion and finally, Prowl with samurai armor!

Didn't they just do a Universe repaint for Overloads mould?... Yes. Dropshot. I think it's a little early to do two separate repaints of the same mould on a new line.

Golden Phoenix
21st October 2008, 11:33 AM
Wow. I can't beleive Wasp isn't a repaint. And he looks good too.

Prowl looks pretty good in his armour. He looks a little bit wider then I thought he would be. But I am interested to see how the Armour forms around his chest.

Wreck-Gar looks spot on. He is looking to be the Best toy from the line. I can't wait to get my hands on him

Lugnut looks alright. I think I still prefer him in his original colours though

Leo Prime is kind of disappointing. I was expecting a better colour scheme, I know with the mould that it is a bit hard, but I think it could have been done better. It just looks horrible. One thing I will say is kudos to Hasbro for re-moulding the head. Maybe it would be worth picking up if only to repaint it yourself.

Overload is a definite pass. As much as this mould is awesome, I think I looked good in the original colours and I'm fine with it the way it is.
I am disappointed that they used the same mould again though. They only just released it!

Dinobot looks pretty good, except for his tail weapon. I hope that the red sword looking thing in the middle of it can come out so he can hold it

Smokescreen looks good. A bit of a maybe if I get the other 2, but I think I'd end up getting him since he looks good

sifun
21st October 2008, 11:45 AM
dont we already have overload in universe2.0? wtf.
It looks pretty much the same in terms of colour scheme too.

If they're going to do leo prime, why not go for the Lio Convoy look?

Paulbot
21st October 2008, 12:09 PM
Although I'm happy Waspinator is a new toy, I wouldn't mind getting a Wasp toy too.

Golden Phoenix
21st October 2008, 12:18 PM
If they're going to do leo prime, why not go for the Lio Convoy look?

I was expecting something like this:
http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/files/39/r_leoprime035.jpg

Bartrim
21st October 2008, 12:20 PM
Okay Smokescreen and Wreck-Gar are must haves... no matter how broke I am :D

I'd like a samurai Prowl but I don't know if I can afford it.

Will pass on the rest. Overload's colour scheme is too similar to Dropshots too soon after the Dropshot release.

Robzy
21st October 2008, 12:24 PM
Aside from his armour, Is that a new mould of Prowl??? :eek: It looks like a whole new transformation in vehicle mode! If so, it makes getting him or the more worthwhile!

I love Wreck-Gar and Smokescreen! Wasp is okay!

Kyle
21st October 2008, 12:41 PM
I want them all now! And I'm glad the old Prowl is still very worth-while. Seems to be quite a few differences between the 2 base figures. :)

Golden Phoenix
21st October 2008, 12:46 PM
Aside from his armour, Is that a new mould of Prowl???

From what I can see they have changed the tail lights, added clips onto his for-arm guard, and added a cover for the front wheel.
They also seem to have change the windshield by adding microchip like markings on it

Gutsman Heavy
21st October 2008, 12:47 PM
Looks like Prowl has been hitting the 'roids. BEEFCAKE! :D

jaydisc
21st October 2008, 12:55 PM
Loving the new Animated molds!

Although I'm happy Waspinator is a new toy, I wouldn't mind getting a Wasp toy too.

Yeah, this confused me too. I expected Waspinator to be Wasp.

Prowl is a bit of a surprise too, as at Botcon, I recall them considering the inclusion of a sidecar, but alluded that it would only be an alt mode prop and not transform.

I'll pass on Atomic Lugnut. Make me a Leader class instead :)

Not sure why they chose to release two of the same mold so close together with Dropshot and Overload. I'll only get one. Overload looks better except for the head colors. Will likely grab Dropshot now, keep MISB and return for Overload if Overload is better.

Smokescreen looks great, but it's tough to get too excited about an obvious repaint. Leo and Dinobot are from eras I'm not interested in, so will pass on those.

i_amtrunks
21st October 2008, 12:59 PM
Am I the only one thinking that Wasp will be reformatted into Waspinator sometime during Season 3?

I was expecting Waspinator to be a green Bumblebee repaint, so getting a brand new toy is awesome.

Golden Phoenix
21st October 2008, 01:01 PM
Does anyone know who they are referring to with Overload. The first one that came to mind for me was Armada Overload, but it defiantly ain't him.

Can anyone else see any differences to Prowl?
I spotted these ones:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jimmey-11/other/5__scaled_600.jpg

I was expecting Waspinator to be a green Bumblebee repaint, so getting a brand new toy is awesome.

I am also a little disappointed, I was kind of looking forwards to a green repaint, maybe with a remoulded head

Lord_Zed
21st October 2008, 01:06 PM
Not bad!

I Particularly like Smokescreen and Dinobot, though Waspinator and Prowl look good to.

Intresting that that the Beastwars Universe toys seem to be reverse of the G1 toys, with better beast modes but plainer robot modes, while the G1 chracters have much better robot modes but plain alt modes. Although Smokescreen looks to be an exception.

STL
21st October 2008, 02:08 PM
Overload's G1 form is that of a blue/red truck. The Armada versions were yellow and red, the Energon version was Ultra Magnus' colours. So I can't make head or tail of that one. :( I thought it might've been Roughstuff for a moment but not to be. Really a wasted opportunity and it annoys me b/c of the wasted potential. I mean Dark Scorponok as Classics Scorponok or Vector Prime as Scattershot (per the Legends figure) would make a lot of sense, right?

Happy with Animated toys and I agree that Wreck Gar looks to be the coolest.

kup
21st October 2008, 02:16 PM
Overload's G1 form is that of a blue/red truck. The Armada versions were yellow and red, the Energon version was Ultra Magnus' colours. So I can't make head or tail of that one. :( I thought it might've been Roughstuff for a moment but not to be. Really a wasted opportunity and it annoys me b/c of the wasted potential. I mean Dark Scorponok as Classics Scorponok or Vector Prime as Scattershot (per the Legends figure) would make a lot of sense, right?

Happy with Animated toys and I agree that Wreck Gar looks to be the coolest.

There is a growing number of figures in this line with wasted potentials.

- Bruticus
- Overload
- Lio Convoy
- Blaster
- Heavy Load

The sad thing is that some of these figures would have been very worthwhile if it weren't for silly upset minded mistakes such as Bruticus and Lio Convoy.

Zippo
21st October 2008, 04:20 PM
Wow, those Animated toys are simply amazing. Hell, I eve like the repaint.
I'm guessing that with the new bits its not possible to get the orginal deluxe prowl out of the new one?

Universe 2.0 repaints are strange, Smokescreen looks fantasic and even Dinobot looks great in those promo shots.

FFN
21st October 2008, 04:43 PM
Leo Prime's red and blue deco would actually make him match Cybertron Optimus Prime's/Galaxy Convoy's colour scheme...

Universe Dinobot: Look better than the last pic but it seems that they have omited the sword which is his signature weapon! Color scheme is also lacking a lot. The red missile thing is his spinal sword.

dont we already have overload in universe2.0? wtf.
It looks pretty much the same in terms of colour scheme too.

If they're going to do leo prime, why not go for the Lio Convoy look? Dropshot was tan. Overload is green.

Overload looks like the Micromaster Flak now. The previous Dropshot redeco looked like his team mate Sidetrack.

Funnily enough, Cybertron Defense Scattorshot's original deco looked like the original Dropshot.

Overload's G1 form is that of a blue/red truck. The Armada versions were yellow and red, the Energon version was Ultra Magnus' colours. So I can't make head or tail of that one. :( I thought it might've been Roughstuff for a moment but not to be. Really a wasted opportunity and it annoys me b/c of the wasted potential. I mean Dark Scorponok as Classics Scorponok or Vector Prime as Scattershot (per the Legends figure) would make a lot of sense, right? The Energon/Cybertron Scorponok blows. It blows big time.

Energon Jetfire is better as Scattershot, because they're both scifi spaceship things, they both have visor-eyes, and the Jetfire mold looks decent in red and white. Fits.

Verno
21st October 2008, 04:44 PM
I just cannot enjoy the look of the new Dinobot. I've tried, seeing it in a full colour pic and all, but it doesn't feel right. The only good bit might be the head. Looks spot on.

And how dare Animated continue to steal from BW. First BA and now Waspy. If there was any justice Hasbro would repaint the new Swoop in a Terrorsaur. But no.

jacksplatt11
21st October 2008, 04:50 PM
Waspinator looks like a must have for me, and I don't even like animated..

FFN
21st October 2008, 04:52 PM
But Dinobot is now proportioned in robot mode in the rough manner he was portrayed in the cartoon, which is some doing given Mainframe' raptor model transforming into his robot model is dubious at best.

Stompy
21st October 2008, 07:07 PM
Leo Prime's red and blue deco would actually make him match Cybertron Optimus Prime's/Galaxy Convoy's colour scheme...

Argh! After you pointed that out now I HAVE TO buy this repaint!

It appears that Prowl does have some mould changes. At least we won't feel as ripped-off then. ;)

Lord_Zed
21st October 2008, 07:21 PM
Dinobot, Waspy, and Prowl are all growing on me.

Not a fan of Wreckgar, probably because I don't watch animated. I just find his Alt mode looks to much like "My first Transfrormers".

As for the other repaints, outside of Smokescreen they don't do anything for me.

SilverDragon
21st October 2008, 07:42 PM
Waspinator+Prowl+Dinobot=On my 'to get' list.

Everything else=Pass.

FFN
21st October 2008, 08:01 PM
Argh! After you pointed that out now I HAVE TO buy this repaint! If it makes you feel any better, Leo Prime does have a new robot mode head.

Pipesqueak
21st October 2008, 08:35 PM
Wreckgar and Samurai Prowl are the two for me.

STL
21st October 2008, 11:59 PM
Argh! After you pointed that out now I HAVE TO buy this repaint!

:o Me too :o

And I just realised how dodgy Dinobot's paint applications look. They're horrid.

Autocon
22nd October 2008, 01:10 AM
thinking again about cheetor looks to Animated for my liking
but dinobot is okay

whats with wasp and waspinator? are they two diff characters/toys?

i dont watch animated...

Paulbot
22nd October 2008, 09:26 AM
whats with wasp and waspinator? are they two diff characters/toys?

i dont watch animated...

Wasp is a character in Animated that turns into a car.
Waspinator is an Animated toy that turns into a wasp.

It's very likely that Wasp will be reformatted into Waspinator in the next series of Animated and that they are supposed to be the same character.

dirge
22nd October 2008, 10:37 AM
That Leo Prime looks bad - but that's mainly because the mould is eight flavours of cr4p. It's a better repaint than Nemesis Breaker (and a better name) - although that's not saying much, on either count.

I like the look of Wreck-Gar, purely because the alt mode is original. I will likely grab him (along with Swindle) to beef up my (non Activator) Animated count up to 4!

Lord_Zed
22nd October 2008, 01:09 PM
T
I like the look of Wreck-Gar, purely because the alt mode is original. I will likely grab him (along with Swindle) to beef up my (non Activator) Animated count up to 4!

Going a bit extreme on the Animated collection aren't we Dirge? :p

4 Animated toys, talk about the height of decadance!

FFN
22nd October 2008, 07:47 PM
That Leo Prime looks bad - but that's mainly because the mould is eight flavours of cr4p. It's a better repaint than Nemesis Breaker (and a better name) - although that's not saying much, on either count. I quite liked Leobreaker and Nemesis Breaker as names. They sounded like the name of a Japanese Zoid, like the Geno Breaker.

I've never understood why Takara named the same character "Jackshot" and "Ligerjack". That doesn't even sound cool.

dirge
22nd October 2008, 08:01 PM
Going a bit extreme on the Animated collection aren't we Dirge? :p

4 Animated toys, talk about the height of decadance!

Well, considering I hate the concept behind the series, the fact that I've bought some shows that I'm still keeping an open mind about it. I do think the Leader Megatron is probably the best _big_ Megatron in a mainline since Beast Wars, even if the end result doesn't grab me.

I quite liked Leobreaker and Nemesis Breaker as names. They sounded like the name of a Japanese Zoid, like the Geno Breaker.

I've got no issues with Leobreaker. But for me, Nemesis Breaker just sounds very, very forced. It's like the guy conceiving the repaint just wrote anything down before going home for the weekend. But hey, if you like it, good luck to you :)

I've never understood why Takara named the same character "Jackshot" and "Ligerjack". That doesn't even sound cool.

Maybe not in English... I can't comment on how they sound in Japanese, so the jury is out in that regard.

FWIW, I feel both sound better in English than Nemesis Breaker, even if I don't love or hate Takara's efforts.

Lord_Zed
22nd October 2008, 09:37 PM
I quite liked Leobreaker and Nemesis Breaker as names. They sounded like the name of a Japanese Zoid, like the Geno Breaker.

Ligerjack sounds as much like a Zoid as does LeoBreaker. if anything (Insert name here) Liger's are even more common than Geno (insert name here).

http://www.zoidspoison.com/images/px-gasha-ligerset.jpg

loophole
22nd October 2008, 09:49 PM
Waspinator, Prowl and Wreck-Gar are MUST haves!!

maybe the Waspinator head will suit a deluxe BB then with a paint job and a head swap budda boom Wasp although if they actually released him propally that would be even better

Atomic Lugnut maybe if he's really sheap at somepoint but still probally not

Smokescreen looks sweeeet but i think Henkei will be the go for him

Dinobot meh maybe

Overlord pass atleast he looks kinda better than Dropshot

Thanatos
23rd October 2008, 12:07 AM
What's up with Overload? I mean, I don't think that having 2 of the same mold is necessary.

Who does he represent anyway?

Also, I'm drooling over the new figures. I hope Wasp becomes Waspinator in season 3 of Animated. Maybe in a similar fate to BA. Still not sure about the beast wars figures...

FFN
23rd October 2008, 05:12 AM
I think Overload is supposed to be Flak (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Flak).

Maybe not in English... I can't comment on how they sound in Japanese, so the jury is out in that regard. Did you mean how did they sound to the Japanese? In Galaxy Force they just pronounced it in english.

Ligerjack sounds as much like a Zoid as does LeoBreaker. if anything (Insert name here) Liger's are even more common than Geno (insert name here). Tomy would put a bit more effort than the random sounding 'Jack' in. Why not Ligerjohn? Ligertom?

MV75
23rd October 2008, 07:50 AM

Heh, your Animated collection is larger than mine by 4. :D

Dinobot looks better in those pictures. Almost there, but not quite enough for me to want. A vast improvement though.

GoktimusPrime
23rd October 2008, 06:04 PM
Maybe not in English... I can't comment on how they sound in Japanese, so the jury is out in that regard.
Did you mean how did they sound to the Japanese? In Galaxy Force they just pronounced it in english.
No, what dirge meant is that there are certain names which are more appealing to the Japanese market compared to what would be appealing toward an Anglophone market. The fact that the names happen to be derived from English is fairly irrelevant. Japanese-derived TF names like "Kobushi" (古武士) wouldn't go down well in Japan... it sounds more like a function rather than a character name (and not a very good one at that). :/

Remember that Optimus Primal was called "Blackjack" in the Italian market.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c4/Blackjack-marvel.jpg/180px-Blackjack-marvel.jpg Karr Not Munkky!

Tomy would put a bit more effort than the random sounding 'Jack' in. Why not Ligerjohn? Ligertom?
Again, it comes down to what would sound more "palatable" to the Japanese ear.

For example, we have "Megatron" and Takara has given us "Gigatron" which I think would also work in an Anglophone market - but I'm not sure how say Petatron, Zettatron or Yottatron would sound. :p

k.wong23
23rd October 2008, 10:02 PM
Smokescreen looks bling bling :D

Too bad the actual will not be the same as promo shot :(

STL
23rd October 2008, 11:53 PM
Smokescreen looks bling bling :D

Too bad the actual will not be the same as promo shot :(

There's always Henkei ;)

And I agree FFN, I originally thought Flak too but that made no sense when I saw he was a Decepticon.

FFN
23rd October 2008, 11:57 PM
For example, we have "Megatron" and Takara has given us "Gigatron" which I think would also work in an Anglophone market - but I'm not sure how say Petatron, Zettatron or Yottatron would sound. :p Too bad Hasbro only used Gigatron once.

Lord_Zed
24th October 2008, 12:46 AM
I think Overload is supposed to be Flak (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Flak).

Tomy would put a bit more effort than the random sounding 'Jack' in. Why not Ligerjohn? Ligertom?

Are you sure?? :confused: I collect remakes of the classic Zoids and funny names are just as common from Tomy as they are from Takara. I mean what about Rainbow Jerk and Wardick!

Mind you I bought Rainbow cause it's name was so silly, but I don't see how it's any different from Liger Jack.

MV75
24th October 2008, 10:54 AM
Don't hot link pictures that others host.

Either host them on a photobucket account, or do a direct link to the page with the pictures on it.

HLJ are being very generous there. I would have replaced it with gay porn pictures. :D

Lord_Zed
24th October 2008, 01:30 PM
Don't hot link pictures that others host.

Either host them on a photobucket account, or do a direct link to the page with the pictures on it.

HLJ are being very generous there. I would have replaced it with gay porn pictures. :D

Right you are, edited now.

Mind you with names like Wardick, and Guysack gay porn is kinda the image conjured up. :D

GoktimusPrime
24th October 2008, 07:36 PM
Too bad Hasbro only used Gigatron once.
...by allocating it to Overlord. Pfft. :/ That's as lame as making a Flak tribute and naming it "Overload" despite the fact that Overload and Flak were two entirely different Micromasters. Reeks of inattentiveness to me.

FFN
24th October 2008, 07:51 PM
*shrugs* You'll live, and Hasbro is not going to ruin Transformers forever with their decisions.

Are you sure?? :confused: I collect remakes of the classic Zoids and funny names are just as common from Tomy as they are from Takara. I mean what about Rainbow Jerk and Wardick!

Mind you I bought Rainbow cause it's name was so silly, but I don't see how it's any different from Liger Jack. WARDICK IS AWESOME.

*thrusts inappropriately*

GoktimusPrime
24th October 2008, 08:01 PM
WARDICK IS AWESOME.
It also adequately describes a Celtic sword (http://osscustom.com/images/VA54-084.jpg)... (i.e.: the hilt represents the Celtic warrior's head, arms, body and legs... the blade of the sword is his phallis ;)).

dirge
24th October 2008, 09:40 PM
Gok... why do you know this sort of stuff?

liegeprime
25th October 2008, 12:06 AM
There's always Henkei ;)

And I agree FFN, I originally thought Flak too but that made no sense when I saw he was a Decepticon.

Just wait and see Grimlock13's photocomic STL, he's prolly come up with a funnier explanation for it. Much like he explained how that MOvie Cyb repaint yellow Mudflap is actually erector that got upgraded into the (TRU exclusive), swtiched sides coz he always gets teased of his name by his fellow autos:D. Most prolly in the same line of storytelling hehehe

Oh and Im getting all these figs, well almost all, pass on the Lion figure, didnt want the mold in its first release, still not liking it. Must get Waspy - love that techno organic wings, sleek looking! Wreckgar is very nice as well! Well Im liking this version of dinobot. Well proportioned as far as I can see thna prev. incarnations, hopefully the colors are as close in actual toy. But then we all know how heavily photoshopped these pics are.

STL
26th October 2008, 12:36 AM
Just wait and see Grimlock13's photocomic STL, he's prolly come up with a funnier explanation for it. Much like he explained how that MOvie Cyb repaint yellow Mudflap is actually erector that got upgraded into the (TRU exclusive), swtiched sides coz he always gets teased of his name by his fellow autos:D. Most prolly in the same line of storytelling hehehe

Oh and Im getting all these figs, well almost all, pass on the Lion figure, didnt want the mold in its first release, still not liking it. Must get Waspy - love that techno organic wings, sleek looking! Wreckgar is very nice as well! Well Im liking this version of dinobot. Well proportioned as far as I can see thna prev. incarnations, hopefully the colors are as close in actual toy. But then we all know how heavily photoshopped these pics are.
Gak! That reminds me I've been falling behind on that thread. Must. Find. Time.

Pulse
25th November 2008, 12:53 AM
& now we have carded & non-high resolution pics of Samurai Prowl (http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/animated-autobots-190/prowl-samurai-1876/) & Waspy (http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/animated-decepticons-191/waspinator-1753/) off TFW

You've gotta say Prowl's sidecar accessory is heaps better than that traffic light thing :D

& Waspy, IMO his transformation looks way too simple but it's gonna be hard to put him back on the shelf... :o

kurdt_the_goat
25th November 2008, 01:02 AM
The sidecar accessory is certainly better than the traffic light (not hard!), but the standard Prowl is so nicely kibble-less, i think it's a shame to see him all covered up, kibble heavy and probably experiencing more balance issues than he already had!

jacksplatt11
25th November 2008, 01:04 AM
You've gotta say Prowl's sidecar accessory is heaps better than that traffic light thing :D

I dunno, I think the traffic light is pretty awesome

Wheel-J
25th November 2008, 07:28 AM

This is the sole reason my Prowl is still kept in case.:)

sifun
25th November 2008, 09:42 AM
samurai prowl looks a bit too bulky..

GoktimusPrime
25th November 2008, 11:06 AM
Well yeah, he's supposed to look like he's wearing a suit of armour which are naturally bulky. :p

Interesting to see that Wasp becomes Waspinator... along with Strika it means that there will be now 3 Animated characters from Beasties. :)