PDA

View Full Version : Premium Collectables Optimus and Starscream statues

griffin
10th September 2017, 11:32 AM
At the Singapore Toy, Game and Comic convention (http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/09/09/xm-studios-premium-collectibles-generation-1-optimus-prime-starscream-statues-348502), XM Studios have shown off two of their latest licensed statues - Premium Collectables Optimus and Starscream - each looking to be about a meter tall, of their Gen1 forms, and featuring both modes (the robot mode is the main piece, with a smaller vehicle mode paired with it).

These look really nice, and even though they will be very expensive, fans of either of these two characters would probably love to have one.

(I'm not a fan of statues, but I couldn't resist posting that title... :p )

Deonasis
10th September 2017, 02:51 PM
I usually dont like the liberties taken in statues but i dont mind these ones. It is an unfortunate name.

You troll ;)

Jinto
10th September 2017, 10:35 PM
That Starscream is perfect. Absolutely love it.

hYpNoS
11th September 2017, 09:18 PM
I was confused reading the topic name and what it was about, it actually IS about a premium collectable, and they look great!

There is only one thing I hate more than mondays...

Bladestorm
11th September 2017, 10:46 PM
I was confused reading the topic name and what it was about, it actually IS about a premium collectable, and they look great!

There is only one thing I hate more than mondays...

Glad I wasn't the only one confused... thank goodness I clicked to have a look.

Love that Optimus. I dread to see what the price will be though.
If it is a reasonable price I would consider getting him space be damned!

DarkHyren
11th September 2017, 10:51 PM
Glad I wasn't the only one confused... thank goodness I clicked to have a look.

Love that Optimus. I dread to see what the price will be though.
If it is a reasonable price I would consider getting him space be damned!From what I've heard, each statue is between $2,000-$2,200. I'm not sure if that's in AUD or USD, and that isnt including postage (which I would think would be a fair bit as well).

And yeah that name is quite unfortunate all things considered...

UltraMarginal
13th September 2017, 08:51 AM
They look amazing, and their size is pretty incredible. It's product like this that makes me wish I had a whole lot more money to burn. And space to burn it in. I'd love to see a Jazz in this line.