PDA

View Full Version : Big W sale catalogue SEPT 28 to OCT 11

Paulbot
29th September 2017, 10:27 AM
From page 12 of the catalogue here (https://www.bigw.com.au/bigw-catalogues#view=catalogue2&saleId=18655)...

Movie Deluxes $24 (was $29)
Movie Voyagers $34 (was $45)
Movie Leaders $68 (was $88)
Movie Turbo Changers $14 (was $19)
Movie Knight Armour $24 (was $35)
Movie Legions $7 (no saving)

And seen in store...
Movie Tiny Turbo Chargers $3 (was $4)

Plus clearance tags for

Turbo Charger 6 pack $69 (was $99)
Trypticon $208 (was $298)

UltraMarginal
29th September 2017, 10:59 AM
that's a good sale, it's a shame they don't have any of the later waves, I probably should have held off buying much of the movie line on the line and I could have purchased some of this stuff.

I think I'd just about buy that Broadside if it was on special for that much.

Paulbot
29th September 2017, 11:19 AM
The store I was in had wave 2 Voyagers, but everything else was wave 1. All the shelf tags were for movie toys (aside from Trypticon). I checked the TR deluxes but they weren't on sale. Didn't check Broadside but given how many of them are shelfwarming in stores I reckon hold out and he'll be clearanced out.

UltraMarginal
29th September 2017, 12:52 PM
The store I was in had wave 2 Voyagers, but everything else was wave 1. All the shelf tags were for movie toys (aside from Trypticon). I checked the TR deluxes but they weren't on sale. Didn't check Broadside but given how many of them are shelfwarming in stores I reckon hold out and he'll be clearanced out.

I agree,

Bumblebee2000
29th September 2017, 04:51 PM

Did check Broadside, not on sale, so I'll just wait it out with you guys.

FruitBuyer
3rd October 2017, 10:30 AM
$35 voyagers is a really good deal