PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought from these guys?

Jinto
26th November 2017, 05:02 PM
Hey guys. General question here.

Has anyone used robotoybase.com or TF-direct.com? I haven't heard much about them and I'm wondering if they're reputable.

Cheers,
Jinto.

BruiseLee
26th November 2017, 05:43 PM
Robotoybase is Chimungmung. I've bought from them before. No issues. With TF direct, havent bought from them yet but have seen positive feedback.

Jetfire in the sky
26th November 2017, 07:31 PM
Chimungmung is great. Bought from a couple of times, no issues, good postage.

UltraMarginal
27th November 2017, 09:38 AM
Robotoybase is chimungmung, keep in mind that it is one guy, sometimes he takes a day or two to return email.
Overall I've had 3 or 4 purchases from him and been pretty happy.

Dinkydarth
27th November 2017, 11:57 AM
I've used TF Direct twice. No problems.

AJ_Prime
27th November 2017, 06:38 PM
Robotoybase is chimungmung, keep in mind that it is one guy, sometimes he takes a day or two to return email.
Overall I've had 3 or 4 purchases from him and been pretty happy.

I can mirror that statement, I've bought quite often from Chimungmung/Robotoybase. Fantastic service, he combines shipping if you request it and items arrive very quickly and well packed.

CoRDS
27th November 2017, 08:38 PM
both robotoybase and tf-direct are great. have purchased most of my collection from those two sites.

BigTransformerTrev
27th November 2017, 10:06 PM
I’ve only used each of those two stores once but both were efficient and hassle free

Jinto
29th November 2017, 12:35 AM
Thanks for the responses guys. They've been very helpful :)

DELTAprime
1st December 2017, 08:49 PM
Whenever I've used Chimungmung I've had a good experience.

There is another smaller HK reseller I've forgotten the name of that never returned my emails or invoiced me (the store worked on invoicing).

RK and Chimungmung are my goto TF retailers in HK both highly recommended.

ReximusPrimal
8th January 2018, 03:09 PM
I bought something from robotoybase yesterday and it was much easier than chimungmungs original website. Postage isn’t bad and you can lower it if you don’t want the box usually he gives that option