PDA

View Full Version : Looking for RID Legion Cyclonus and Heatseeker

OptimusPrime24
14th December 2017, 09:42 AM
Wondering if anyone might be able to help me get RID Legion Cyclonus and Heatseeker. I believe they have shown up in Australia.

Thanks,

Lewis

Omega Metro
14th December 2017, 09:57 AM
Try Target. That’s where I got mine from.

OptimusPrime24
14th December 2017, 10:13 AM
Try Target. That’s where I got mine from.

Thanks for the info. Sorry, my post was not very clear. I'm actually in the USA. :-) We seem to have missed that wave entirely.

Thanks,

Lewis

Paulbot
16th December 2017, 09:49 PM
Saw the two today and thought of this post. You'd be looking at about $40-45 USD for the two of them with shipping if you want to go down that route.

OptimusPrime24
17th December 2017, 05:39 AM
Thanks. Is there no cheaper shipping option? They can go in a padded envelope, I'm going to open them anyway, and I'm not worried about speed or tracking.

Thanks,

Lewis

SMHFConvoy
17th December 2017, 08:11 AM
Thanks. Is there no cheaper shipping option? They can go in a padded envelope, I'm going to open them anyway, and I'm not worried about speed or tracking.

Thanks,

Lewis

Tracking is standard with Austpost parcel post which is a good thing when sending something internationally, insurance and express are add ons 🙂

Paulbot
17th December 2017, 10:13 AM
That was the cheapest quote Australia Post gave me but it's sometimes cheaper I depending on the teller. Postage to the US is pretty expensive for us.

mikeyc7m
21st December 2017, 11:12 PM
i've been waiting for legion hotrod. he looks too ugly to buy online but so far he's only being sold out of taiwan. meanwhile i had twinferno shipped over from usa, he's quite small for legion class. he was only $6 shipping thru amazon.

griffin
22nd December 2017, 07:16 AM
i've been waiting for legion hotrod. he looks too ugly to buy online but so far he's only being sold out of taiwan. meanwhile i had twinferno shipped over from usa, he's quite small for legion class. he was only $6 shipping thru amazon.

We aren't expected to get Legion Hotrod here... but if you can find the RID Heatseeker and/or Cyclonus, maybe see if the topic starter can find Hotrod for you, and just do a swap (each pays for their own postage).

mikeyc7m
22nd December 2017, 08:26 AM
i think i've seen them on my xmas shopping, i'll try find them on the weekend.

UltraMarginal
22nd December 2017, 09:09 AM
That was the cheapest quote Australia Post gave me but it's sometimes cheaper I depending on the teller. Postage to the US is pretty expensive for us.

I'm guessing that was $AU as well.

I saw a cyclonus yesterday AU$ 10 at Target. didn't see a heatseeker

GoktimusPrime
24th December 2017, 11:17 AM
Shipping between Australia and the USA/Canada is stupidly expensive. :( Have these toys not been released in Canada?

griffin
24th December 2017, 11:24 AM
Shipping between Australia and the USA/Canada is stupidly expensive. :( Have these toys not been released in Canada?

They were found in Canada in October (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/newly-released-and-upcoming-toys-hasbro-edition.953417/page-68#post-15141795), at ToysRUs. Only Heatseeker is still on their website though.
It's a cheaper option if you know someone in Canada.