PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Ozformer Awards voting

Paulbot
31st December 2017, 09:00 PM
It's that time of year again!

Time to think back over Transformers in the last year and cast your votes for your favourite toys, comics, characters, news and more.

This is the 10th Ozformers fan awards (yes, ten already).

All questions are optional so if there's an topic/area that you're not interested in feel free to skip it. If I left an option out you wanted to vote for use the comments box at the end of each page.

Some of the most recent releases (like those from the last few weeks of 2017 such as early POTP toys and MP Sunstreaker) aren't included on purpose and will be in next year's awards.

Voting has closed. Results will be published on Australia Day 2018.

Your Ozformers username is required for voting, but it doesn't take long to register if you are not already a member here (you can even vote while waiting for your registration to be activated by one of the staff). All responses will be treated anonymously and not shared with anyone.

For a nostalgic look back on the last nine Ozformers awards results...
2016 Ozformer Awards (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23892)
2015 Ozformer Awards (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=22291)
2014 Ozformer Awards (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=20231)
2013 Ozformer Awards (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=17814)
2012 Ozformer Awards (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=15321)
2011 Ozformer Awards (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=12838)
2010 Ozformer Awards (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=9919)
2009 Ozformer Awards (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=6732)
2008 Ozformer Awards (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=310)

DELTAprime
31st December 2017, 09:50 PM
I was hoping I could vote on the worst news of 2017 which is clearly POTP toys in Japan are identical to Hasbro's.

Paulbot
31st December 2017, 10:07 PM
I was hoping I could vote on the worst news of 2017 which is clearly POTP toys in Japan are identical to Hasbro's.

I try to keep things positive! :)

Bidoofdude
1st January 2018, 02:20 AM
Done! I would also like to cast my unofficial vote on Takara’s POTP carryover as the worst.

Holdobot
1st January 2018, 09:38 AM
Done, was surprised how little I got this year, I think I am starting to be a little more selective with my collection.

Although this year with more combiners coming it may be an expensive year.

M-bot
1st January 2018, 10:09 AM
Voted. Many thanks again Paulbot, for the stellar efforts in putting this together!

M-bot
1st January 2018, 12:44 PM
Voted. Many thanks again Paulbot, for the stellar efforts in putting this together!

...and props for the question "Favourite Deception/Evil Character in TLK?" and having the answer "The watch that killed Hitler" as a possible answer. That gave me a laugh.:D:p

Trent
1st January 2018, 08:44 PM
Thanks again Paulbot.

I left so much blank that it made me realise how little official product I bought this year. A few masterpiece figures and 2 or 3 Titans Return figures. And next year will probably be even less.

BigTransformerTrev
2nd January 2018, 09:35 AM
Well, it was this time last year that I had my campaign team in top gear, kissing hands and shaking babies to win me the OzF Member of the Year. Will be interesting to see who will be my successor.

Now I know everyone will just want to vote for me again. But try to think of a category where I am not number one, then vote for that person. For instance you could vote for the member that is the most:

Sexy
Knowledgeable
Amusing
Inspiring
Well Informed
Fragrant
Intelligent
Pretty
Refined
Person that brings the most hope to the masses in an ever increasingly chaotic world
Humble

er..... ok. Well that doesn't work cause you'll still all just vote for me. Sigh... this is harder than I thought.

Just vote for a mate then - I'm voting for 1AZREAL1 because without him this yokel would still be lost on the labyrinth of Sydney trains trying to get home from the PotP event at Hasbro - you rock mate!

MayzaPrime
2nd January 2018, 10:25 AM
Thanks once again Paulbot...

tinyJazz
2nd January 2018, 11:10 AM
I left so much blank that it made me realise how little official product I bought this year. A few masterpiece figures and 2 or 3 Titans Return figures. And next year will probably be even less.

Pretty much the same here, although I did catch up on some other releases from recent years.

Thanks again Paul, looking forward to the results as always.:)

UltraMarginal
3rd January 2018, 04:11 PM
Done,
thanks again Paul, always fun and surprising to see what I did and didn't get that I thought was from this year but from the year before, or older.

snaketales
5th January 2018, 11:11 AM
Done, thanks Paulbot

And I had a great response in mind for worst news of the year... did I miss that section?

Paulbot
5th January 2018, 09:56 PM
No worst news question, only good stuff here!

Thanks to everyone who's voted already. Still 20 more days for those that haven't! :)

Jetfire in the sky
7th January 2018, 07:49 PM
Just vote for a mate then - I'm voting for 1AZREAL1 because without him this yokel would still be lost on the labyrinth of Sydney trains trying to get home from the PotP event at Hasbro - you rock mate!

Do you need some lip balm for that ass kissing?

Megatron
7th January 2018, 08:48 PM
Voted, though I left a lot of stuff blank. Cheers!

BigTransformerTrev
8th January 2018, 02:39 PM
Do you need some lip balm for that ass kissing?

Give me guided tours of major cities and provide me dirt cheap G1 figures and it could be your buttocks feeling the tender touch of my sweet lips :p

Sorry if my not campaigning this year has done you out of a job - you were a brilliant campaign strategist and I'll happily write you a killer recommendation to use for future employment opportunities ;)

Tober
11th January 2018, 02:05 PM
Done, but much left unanswered - just like Last Knight.

-----

It's pronounced 'Arse-Rail'. ;p

griffin
11th January 2018, 10:58 PM
Voted.
Fun as always Paulbot. :D

Deonasis
11th January 2018, 11:17 PM
I apologise Paulbot. The survey was great and comprehensive (as always) but I took liberty with the free text fields. Please ignore (and I will admit to) my 'unifying the brand is bad' fanboi preaching. I love these polls, do continue. :)

philby
15th January 2018, 04:23 PM
voted :)

Galvatran
15th January 2018, 10:00 PM
I left so many sections blank given I've been absent for the good part of last year.

Looking forward to the results as always Paulbot.

DaptoDog
16th January 2018, 07:52 AM
I left so many sections blank given I've been absent for the good part of last year.

Looking forward to the results as always Paulbot.

Megatran, is that you? Don't worry, I still considered you worthy of consideration for Ozformer of the year and voted accordingly. ;)

Galvatran
16th January 2018, 10:15 AM
^ We're not worthy. We're not worthy.

I gave you the same consideration. But every other member's name that I remembered kept on pushing you down the ladder. :p

DaptoDog
16th January 2018, 10:32 AM
Haha, with no regard for human life.:D

Firestorm
21st January 2018, 04:28 PM
I voted.
Good work as always Paulbot

Paulbot
21st January 2018, 05:51 PM
Thanks for everyone that's voted so far.

For those waiting, you've only got a few more days left so get cracking!

CHILENO20
21st January 2018, 08:49 PM
Megatran, is that you? Don't worry, I still considered you worthy of consideration for Ozformer of the year and voted accordingly. ;)

^ We're not worthy. We're not worthy.

I gave you the same consideration. But every other member's name that I remembered kept on pushing you down the ladder. :p

Where was the "HERE'S A HINT!" :D:D:D

PaddlesPrime
22nd January 2018, 09:32 AM
Voted

jazzcomp
22nd January 2018, 10:38 AM
Done :D

BruiseLee
22nd January 2018, 11:26 PM
Reminder to vote bump.

When voting earlier I did have quite a few blanks unfortunately. Though there were some great figs released last year I spent most of the TF budget filling specific spots in the collection. I actually had more to add to the RID and Rescuebot sections as I've been buying them more consistently for the Autobubs. :)

Paulbot
24th January 2018, 08:33 AM
Last day to vote people!

Bladestorm
24th January 2018, 01:31 PM
Just got our internet set up so was able to get my votes in. Can't wait to see this years results. Thanks paulbot for doing all the work behind this.

Galvatran
24th January 2018, 02:29 PM
Well, it was this time last year that I had my campaign team in top gear, kissing hands and shaking babies to win me the OzF Member of the Year.
Only you can pull off something like that. If I tried that I'd find myself hounded by the police & DHS.

Paulbot
24th January 2018, 04:59 PM
Clock is ticking people, a few hours left

Just got our internet set up so was able to get my votes in. Can't wait to see this years results. Thanks paulbot for doing all the work behind this.

Good timing!

Paulbot
25th January 2018, 07:39 PM
Officially closed now and the tally of votes is underway!