PDA

View Full Version : 25th Aniversary G.I.JOE's for sale

Lord_Zed
25th October 2008, 07:45 PM
While I really love the new G.I.JOE 25th anniversary series, I have aquired an excess amount of certain characters and are now looking to sell them. prices are as marked + the cost of getting them to you.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd31/zedkaiser/Minatures%20and%20toys/P1010155.jpg

Iron Grenadiers version Destro MOC: $14

Jet pack Duke MOC: $10

2 pack Shipwreck (complete loose) $8

liegeprime
25th October 2008, 11:41 PM
Are you attending the Parramatta Fair LZ? Im interested in the IG Destro.

ChlorHex
26th October 2008, 02:36 AM
Dang!
I was interested in that...
Say you guys know how many waves we're going to be getting here in Oz?
I'm soooo looking for a MOSC Snake-eyes with Timber.

Rampage
26th October 2008, 02:49 AM
Dang!
I was interested in that...

pretty sure we wont be seeing any Wave 1-4 figures in TRU

you will have to pay the extortion on ebay for him:p

ChlorHex
26th October 2008, 02:56 AM
pretty sure we wont be seeing any Wave 1-4 figures in TRU

you will have to pay the extortion on ebay for him:p

Sigh... will have to try other avenues then :(
I'm definitely reluctant to pay crazy prices for him on evilbay as I'm not a hardcore Joe collector.
Oh well... :)

Pulse
26th October 2008, 01:32 PM
Sigh... will have to try other avenues then :(
I'm definitely reluctant to pay crazy prices for him on evilbay as I'm not a hardcore Joe collector.
Oh well... :)

I'd recommend doing a completed auctions search first to get a ballpark figure

I just find Cobra so much more cooler than the Joes... :D (I've only got Cobra Commander/Serpentor/Destro/Baroness but they're all I want :))

liegeprime
26th October 2008, 02:58 PM
I'd recommend doing a completed auctions search first to get a ballpark figure

I just find Cobra so much more cooler than the Joes... :D (I've only got Cobra Commander/Serpentor/Destro/Baroness but they're all I want :))

What?!? NO Storm Shadow?!? He looks ever so much cooler now in his battle thongs heheheh:D

Lord_Zed
26th October 2008, 06:47 PM
Damn right the Cobra's are cooler! Fortunately, (or perhaps unfortunately for the walet) each wave has roughly as many Cobra's as Joes, in fact the last box I ordered had more Cobra's.

As far as I'm concerned you can't have enough Cobra Commanders, Destro's and Vipers. I'm already up to 4 Cobra Comanders Hooded, Helmeted, Armoured, and Caped.

No idea how many we'll get, but I posted a list of all figures sighted on this here thread http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2022&page=4

Different Toy's R Us do have different stock it seems, although Snake Eyes v2 has not been sighted. I heard that they were going to release a new GI.JOE gift set in the US, so maybe they'll put the Snake Eyes with Timber in that set, seeing as how pretty much every giftset has to come with Snake Eyes by law. :D