PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Maketoys Downbeat/ALSO QUESTION

Ploughmans Lunch
15th January 2018, 09:42 PM
Kinda new to MP 3rd party stuff and to be honest I'm scared that Ill be shooting myself in the foot financially BUUUUUT whatever, who's got one for sale? :p

Also, is there a comprehensive list of all 3rd party MP?

DarkHyren
15th January 2018, 10:23 PM
Dont have Downbeat but to answer the question, I've found this list over at TFW to be a useful guide for what's available.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/the-masterpiece-character-guide-or-do-they-have-an-mp-yet-and-what-substitutes.1106283/
It is a bit incomplete in parts as it's not trying to list all 3P MPs but rather what might be the best fit, but it's a good starting point.

Ploughmans Lunch
15th January 2018, 10:34 PM
Dont have Downbeat but to answer the question, I've found this list over at TFW to be a useful guide for what's available.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/the-masterpiece-character-guide-or-do-they-have-an-mp-yet-and-what-substitutes.1106283/
It is a bit incomplete in parts as it's not trying to list all 3P MPs but rather what might be the best fit, but it's a good starting point.

Ah, many cheers!

drifand
22nd January 2018, 07:47 PM
I am still waiting on a proper Jazz

I have the Toyworld one and is okay.
The Maketoys one looks okay as well but it was the headlights not being blue has held me off plus the rear of the car mode.

I would hold off buying downbeat and just wait, but thats me.

Ploughmans Lunch
22nd January 2018, 11:47 PM
Cheers! I managed to find one, knowing my luck it'll be announced as an MP this year (it's all about me!). Either way I should be allllll good :) Thanks!

Lord_Zed
24th January 2018, 08:29 PM
You can't lose. I've got Downbeat, and think he's a great toy. If an MP is announced and it's superior to Downbeat then it will truly be an amazing toy and worth the upgrade.

bobagorof
20th March 2018, 02:38 PM
Cheers! I managed to find one, knowing my luck it'll be announced as an MP this year (it's all about me!). Either way I should be allllll good :) Thanks!

Out of curiosity, where did you find one? I'm looking but haven't had any luck so far...

Ploughmans Lunch
21st March 2018, 12:33 AM
Out of curiosity, where did you find one? I'm looking but haven't had any luck so far...

Mandarake! Alas none there atm.