PDA

View Full Version : RAMHORN titan returns

hYpNoS
13th February 2018, 10:36 PM
Since we're clearly not getting them how does one acquire one for a reasonable price?

None on ebay as we speak and bbts only ever had them sold in wave lots, any ideas?

Wasn't sold on buying another perceptor and kickback from the LG line just to get the components (but if I knew this was gonna happen I would I admit :c)

Raider
14th February 2018, 12:18 AM
I bought the case of 4 from Entertainment Earth. With postage it will set me back about $60 I think. I don't need the other 3 so my son will get those and at least I have Ramhorn.

hYpNoS
14th February 2018, 11:00 AM
I bought the case of 4 from Entertainment Earth. With postage it will set me back about $60 I think. I don't need the other 3 so my son will get those and at least I have Ramhorn.

That is still quite painful.

I had our distribution

Ploughmans Lunch
14th February 2018, 11:52 AM
There’s one in Tokyo for like 3500 yen and I could grab if someone wants it? Still pretty spenno considering what it is but hey completionists gotta complete

ZoonMaster5000
14th February 2018, 01:41 PM
If your happy to wait I have to ship my pw from hlj in the next 10 days and will have a spare legends ramhorm and clouder? Feel free to pm if your keen

DarkHyren
21st June 2018, 04:46 PM
BUMP! hYpNoS, do you still need a Ramhorn? Have sourced a spare so let me know

Sharky
21st June 2018, 11:54 PM
For those in NSW Ramhorn has Been Spotted in Casey's Toys Toy stores on clearance for 5 Bucks along with a slew of other titan masters

Erina
Castle Hill
Brookvale
Maitland
Narellan (already cleared out before I got there)

Happy hunting!!

hYpNoS
22nd June 2018, 02:53 AM
BUMP! hYpNoS, do you still need a Ramhorn? Have sourced a spare so let me know

Oh I've gotten one now, opted for zoonmaster's one, but thank you for the offer

The shipping would have been the most difficult hurdle so getting the lg repaints turned out alright, good to see nsw getting them in some form though

Fungal Infection
22nd June 2018, 09:45 AM
Typical, after I paid $30 to have one shipped from the US :mad:

1AZRAEL1
22nd June 2018, 09:58 AM
Happens man. Don't think anyone expected them to show up here

Galvatran
23rd June 2018, 11:29 AM
A slim shot ... a call out to the Sydney-siders to grab a few TR Ramhorms to distribute to our better looking Melbourne members.

Galvatran
23rd June 2018, 11:36 AM
Typical, after I paid $30 to have one shipped from the US :mad:
What's that saying: The early bird gets the worm!

Oh wait...
:p

DarkHyren
23rd June 2018, 08:49 PM
A slim shot ... a call out to the Sydney-siders to grab a few TR Ramhorms to distribute to our better looking Melbourne members.Was going to post up offering a few that I managed to get but don't know if I should while AZRAEL has his comp going on as I dont want to distract people from it lol.
So not such a slim shot after all as so far two Casey's have been raided by collectors to send to collectors (8 have gone out on facebook as Goktimus can attest to).
We're out there looking after the community, dont worry :)

1AZRAEL1
23rd June 2018, 10:41 PM
Was going to post up offering a few that I managed to get but don't know if I should while AZRAEL has his comp going on as I dont want to distract people from it lol.
So not such a slim shot after all as so far two Casey's have been raided by collectors to send to collectors (8 have gone out on facebook as Goktimus can attest to).
We're out there looking after the community, dont worry :)

A thought, do you have enough to cover everyone? Would it be fair to do the same with the spares you may have and draw out of the list too? Or were you going to do a first in best dressed?

DarkHyren
23rd June 2018, 11:20 PM
A thought, do you have enough to cover everyone?Negative, some are already spoken for as well so it drops the count a fair bit
Would it be fair to do the same with the spares you may have and draw out of the list too?That's a good idea, add 3 more from me.

Bidoofdude
25th June 2018, 01:56 AM
Rip,

If there's a spare knocking around at some point, hit me up.