View Full Version : K-Mart Super Toy Sale - Oct30-Nov5

k.wong23
26th October 2008, 11:22 PM
Got a catalogue today in mail Oct 30th - Nov 5th

Transformers Animated or Universe Deluxe - $19.99
Transformers Universe Ultra - $44.95
Transformers Animated Supreme $59.95
Transformers Animated Voyager - $34.99

Mmm universe deluxe is tempting for me...or should I pay a premium for henkei? :D

STL
26th October 2008, 11:27 PM
Hrm should I bother price-matching a Supreme Class Roll out Prime and saving $2? I love K-Mart at hte moment, there's a sale every second week!There's no way you can't get anything at a discounted price.

And any lego by the way?

k.wong23
26th October 2008, 11:42 PM
20% off Lego

SW:

Magna Guar Starfighter 59.99
Imperial Dropship 14.79
V-19 Torrent 75

AT-TE Walker 109

Coast Guard Platform 67
4WD and Jet Ski 11.99
CG truck 29.99
CG Patrol Boat 68

Lint
26th October 2008, 11:56 PM
coupled with my 5% discount card that lego is looking very tempting

STL
26th October 2008, 11:58 PM
Whoa. That's a massive toy sale. 20% off Lego and they're generally already 5% cheaper than Target generally. I'm going to hate Wednesday night...

Wonder which wave of universe they'll stock as most places are very dry. I hope wave 3 but I could always use 1 or 2 Octanes which wave 3 won't have. :( :( :(

Firecracker
27th October 2008, 10:33 AM
C'mon Ironhide show at retail. :p

i_amtrunks
27th October 2008, 10:37 AM
Wonder if the Kmarts near me will actually restock with newer Universe figures... Love that Kmart's sale price for Supreme Optimus Prime is still $20 more than incorrectly priced Big W's...

autobreadticon
27th October 2008, 12:14 PM
Universe Voyagers not on sale , i now want a heavy load:(

edit: oh i forgot some Kmarts still have animated wave 4 deluxes

Golden Phoenix
27th October 2008, 03:10 PM
Cool.
Are they doing a midnight thing like they did last time?

STL
28th October 2008, 12:07 AM
Cool.
Are they doing a midnight thing like they did last time?

Nope but we could hit Burwood or Campbellfield again. Actually scratch that, my exam is on Thursday morning. Mebbe not.

Pulse
28th October 2008, 12:12 AM
Nope but we could hit Burwood or Campbellfield again. Actually scratch that, my exam is on Thursday morning. Mebbe not.

You'll be up cramming anyway... :D (so you might as well check-out one store or the other... or both ;))

STL
28th October 2008, 12:57 AM
You'll be up cramming anyway... :D (so you might as well check-out one store or the other... or both ;))

The scary part is that you're probably right. :eek: :eek:

autobreadticon
28th October 2008, 06:02 PM
ohHHh Universe voyagers stock in the backroom :(

SilverDragon
28th October 2008, 09:50 PM
I hope they have new Animated deluxes, since the Dinobots are most likely going to be among them.

SofaMan
29th October 2008, 01:00 PM
So no cheapness on Leaders? I need Ultra Magnus! :(

$60 still seems expensive for an upsized Voyager, which is what Roll-Out Prime is.

iceburn
29th October 2008, 02:28 PM
i saw ultra magnus at my Kmart yesterday with bulkhead and megatron leaders

Firecracker
29th October 2008, 02:53 PM
Well those prices equate to a 25% discount don't they. Maybe that applies to all TFs, including Animated leaders?

Thanatos
29th October 2008, 04:51 PM
Are universe Voyager included? I wanna get blades and dropshot.

STL
29th October 2008, 11:05 PM
Nothing tonight though the stock lady suggest to us that they're being held in reserve and won't be stocked until after 12. :(

Pulse
29th October 2008, 11:17 PM
Nothing tonight though the stock lady suggest to us that they're being held in reserve and won't be stocked until after 12. :(

Shouldn't you be studying for your exam tomorrow morning? ;)

STL
29th October 2008, 11:24 PM
Shouldn't you be studying for your exam tomorrow morning? ;)

:o I was. I was running through how consumer law policies are being enforced by the K-Mart confectionary and toy section. :rolleyes: :cool: :D

llamatron
30th October 2008, 12:35 AM
I was at a K-mart yesturday and they had stocked up on TFs on these big tables in the walkways near the front of the shop. Only saw Universe Ultras (Onslaught + Powerglide) and those Animated Bumblebee "Powerbots."

JuzMel
30th October 2008, 10:10 AM
Just came back from Kmart this morning and sure enough only the discounts as mentioned in the first post. There's no N% off on all Transformers, so yeah Universe Ultras are normal price, so are Animated Leaders.

Kmart 24/7 B had Animated Deluxes Snarl, Jazz, Oil Slick, Ratchet and I saw the girl opening up another box before I left. (Am still looking for my Eliteguard Bumblebee... :( )

iceburn
30th October 2008, 10:20 AM
Just came back from Kmart this morning and sure enough only the discounts as mentioned in the first post. There's no N% off on all Transformers, so yeah Universe Ultras are normal price, so are Animated Leaders.

Kmart 24/7 B had Animated Deluxes Snarl, Jazz, Oil Slick, Ratchet and I saw the girl opening up another box before I left. (Am still looking for my Eliteguard Bumblebee... :( )

any Universe deluxes? if yes, could i trouble you to grab any 3 for me?

liegeprime
30th October 2008, 10:24 AM
Well if my local Kmart ends up only selling old stock ( which might be the case) of TFs that I already have, this would be a good opportunity to pick up LEGOs instead.:p gotta find me two more of the wave 1 legends now that Ive seen what other legends are in the pipeline, must get all. :D Hmm not a bad time to pick up Extra TFs though as gifts for my godsons. Yes, Im brainwashing them away from Ben10 ( which is also cool but Tfs are better).

kurdt_the_goat
30th October 2008, 11:03 AM

The first post says universe ultra's are reduced tho...?

JuzMel
30th October 2008, 12:28 PM
The first post says universe ultra's are reduced tho...?
Sorry for the confusion Kurdt, I meant "Universe Voyagers are normal price". And if you have any Ultras on layby, ask them to bring down the price for you too. The nice lady at the counter brought down the price of my Universe Ultra and Lego for me saving me $9 from total cost. :)

Also bro, only Universe Deluxe Sunstreaker sighted, did you want that?

Thanatos
30th October 2008, 01:09 PM
No saving on Universe Voyagers! :(

That's all I need...

k.wong23
30th October 2008, 01:51 PM
Just picked up Sunstreaker and Prowl :D

Cannot justify Henkei anymore till next year. Am just going to chrome these babies myself after exams !

They have more stuff PM for location hehe

Linthart
30th October 2008, 02:20 PM
Just picked up Sunstreaker and Prowl :D

Cannot justify Henkei anymore till next year. Am just going to chrome these babies myself after exams !

They have more stuff PM for location hehe

Hmmmm, how the hell do you chrome them yourself?
are you saying you know how to restore G1 chrome weapons and the likes to their original shine? i thought chroming was very expensive or have you got some super good paint?

k.wong23
30th October 2008, 03:17 PM
Hmmmm, how the hell do you chrome them yourself?
are you saying you know how to restore G1 chrome weapons and the likes to their original shine? i thought chroming was very expensive or have you got some super good paint?

haha na Lint i will find some model paint is what i meant :)

Linthart
30th October 2008, 06:34 PM
haha na Lint i will find some model paint is what i meant :)

Tease :p

The_Damned
31st October 2008, 08:27 PM
has anyone seen any wave 4 animated deluxes at kmart now for the sale?

Paulbot
2nd November 2008, 01:59 PM
Some Big W stores have Universe Deluxes at $19.86 (Manager's special) to compete with K-Mart.

canofwhoopass_87
3rd November 2008, 12:08 PM
Also, if anyone knows where to get universe galv, acid storm or voyager blades within melbourne, I'm all ears!

STL
4th November 2008, 12:37 AM
There's a juicy double price-match on offer at K-Mart on the Lego if you carefully use either/or the BigW catalogue and the Myer catalogue.

And I should mention - do not insist on the 10% difference. That might help. ;)