PDA

View Full Version : POTP Inferno, Cindersaur & Outback official images

G1Optimal
4th March 2018, 01:29 PM
I wonder if these 3 that were going to be revealed at aus toy fair 2018?

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/official-renders-of-potp-inferno-cindersaur-and-outback.1145093/
https://www.facebook.com/transformers/posts/1843284529075066
Source:tfw2005 and Official Transformers Facebook Page

Inferno and Outback looks better than expected imo

DELTAprime
4th March 2018, 02:06 PM
I won't be getting Inferno personally, still very happy with my Henkei Inferno. The other two are must buys though.

Bidoofdude
4th March 2018, 02:10 PM
Outback looks killer, one of the most exciting for me.

Omega Metro
4th March 2018, 02:11 PM
It’s nice to get an updated Inferno at last. Even though it’s a repaint.

Galvatran
4th March 2018, 02:13 PM
Well done Hasbro Amerca. Couldn't hold off just a few more hours. :rolleyes:

FatalityPitt
4th March 2018, 02:22 PM
Cindersaur looks so... effeminate... (talking about the lips)

hYpNoS
4th March 2018, 02:37 PM
They could have done so much more with inferno, and no reveal (well, a proper one) of the combined mode, come on, could have easily been an rid optimus as well despite not being g1, oh well

Cindersaur is lazy, while the colors are good least retool the dinohead to have a horn at the least, sheesh.

Outback is a surprise, the leak shown a brawn head, so with a new head I can say I'm sorta impressed.

Now to wait for waves 4 and 5 where the real surprises shall come

PaddlesPrime
4th March 2018, 02:43 PM
Wow Inferno looks great. A must buy for me. I don't mind if he's just a repaint, I don't have any version of that mold and Inferno is one of my favorites Transformers of all time. Outback looks pretty cool and I'll probably get him but he's not a must. Cindersaur looks pretty horrible in my opinion.

Raider
4th March 2018, 03:07 PM
Cindersaur was one of my first and favourite transformers as a kid. This retool seems lazy and does not do the figure justice. I wonder if they will do the other sparkbots as retool of the same with only a colour change... I hope not.

i_amtrunks
4th March 2018, 03:11 PM
All passable unless they go on massive sale prices. I like them all but am happy with the classics version of inferno, the other two are great but not must buys to me.

Good to have some top notch repaints. Too bad the yanks couldn’t hold off and let the Aussies have a first for once in a while!