PDA

View Full Version : Help with my Dilemma

ZoonMaster5000
28th March 2018, 06:31 PM
So I missed out on mp7-11 due to supplier shortage which while I understand I was a bit peeved. Then I thought right I’m going to go after a trophy piece for my collection. There are 4 options I have found all 4 but need your help deciding which one.

Borgeman
28th March 2018, 07:52 PM
If money is no object I would recommend the EVA Prime of the four. I believe the trailer is the best painted item in the entire masterpiece line

ZoonMaster5000
28th March 2018, 09:16 PM
If money is no object I would recommend the EVA Prime of the four. I believe the trailer is the best painted item in the entire masterpiece line

I’ve heard that at quite a few different places about the trailer but I won’t be opening it so I won’t get to see it.

Borgeman
28th March 2018, 09:33 PM
I’ve heard that at quite a few different places about the trailer but I won’t be opening it so I won’t get to see it.

Well If you aren't gonna open it get the grey bape and save yourself a few bucks. the eva unit deserves to be enjoyed

https://i.imgur.com/O3zeIoT.jpg?1

Deonasis
28th March 2018, 10:11 PM
Maybe hold on a sec. I think there is going to be a gold MP-10 release this year as a send off for the mold before a new MP Optimus is released. No certainty that you will like it but there is probably little $$ harm in waiting to see the new deco.

CHILENO20
28th March 2018, 10:24 PM
I vote for Eva Prime but I also agree with Deonasis. Wait a little to see if this alleged new gold mold is any good. If not, then go with what you desire.

ZoonMaster5000
28th March 2018, 10:40 PM
Have already pre ordered the gold one. It does seem like the Eva one is the harder of the 4 to aquire at a decent price.

Poll only goes for 2 days will make my decision after that

CHILENO20
29th March 2018, 12:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/O3zeIoT.jpg?1

No Unit 0 in blue?

ZoonMaster5000
29th March 2018, 01:01 AM
think I just got a misb eva for $470! Just awaiting a reply to confirm details:D

UltraMarginal
29th March 2018, 09:53 AM
I was going to say get the EVA prime as well. it's not for me but of all the oddball Prime repaints out there I love the colour scheme they've used on the trailer.

If it's going to stay MISB then get the one who's box you like the most.

Borgeman
29th March 2018, 11:21 AM
No Unit 0 in blue?

I won that Revoltech eva unit brand new for 99 cents plus $12 shipping on ebay. If I stumble across any of the other models at a similarly cheap price I'll add to the collection

And I prefer the yellow unit 00 :D

UltraMarginal
29th March 2018, 02:03 PM
A couple of the 7-11 ones have turned up on Anime-export ,if you keep an eye there you might be lucky and snag another.

ZoonMaster5000
29th March 2018, 02:39 PM
A couple of the 7-11 ones have turned up on Anime-export ,if you keep an eye there you might be lucky and snag another.

As it is relatively quite new still it wouldn’t be to hard to find one. Just busy dealing with a lazy HK supplier trying to secure this mp-10 eva

DaptoDog
29th March 2018, 04:59 PM
Congrats Zoon on selecting the EVA. I've actually been in the market for another EVA too. But I'm trying to find one that's in a nice MISB state so I can open my first one which had already been opened at both ends when I received it from Actionrobo.

I'm doing this so I can have the non-standard MP-10s in one display. These being MP-10B, MP-711, MP-10K (Grey BAPE), MP-10 EVA and MP-10SG. Oh and I might as well throw in a gold one when it's released. Sadly the Red and definitely the Green BAPE's are a bridge too far.

ZoonMaster5000
29th March 2018, 07:48 PM
Congrats Zoon on selecting the EVA. I've actually been in the market for another EVA too. But I'm trying to find one that's in a nice MISB state so I can open my first one which had already been opened at both ends when I received it from Actionrobo.

I'm doing this so I can have the non-standard MP-10s in one display. These being MP-10B, MP-711, MP-10K (Grey BAPE), MP-10 EVA and MP-10SG. Oh and I might as well throw in a gold one when it's released. Sadly the Red and definitely the Green BAPE's are a bridge too far.

no Congrats yet as soon as he found out I was from Aus I am having trouble getting him to reply so I can organise payment. If not I'll move onto one of the other 3 choices ( Have a Bape red Camo I'm eyeing off for a good price too!)

Borgeman
29th March 2018, 10:29 PM
Sadly the Red and definitely the Green BAPE's are a bridge too far.

Keep an eye out come EOFY, some of the ebay discounts they do in the final days can make the red bape feasible. Got mine that way for $450

DaptoDog
30th March 2018, 04:53 PM
Keep an eye out come EOFY, some of the ebay discounts they do in the final days can make the red bape feasible. Got mine that way for $450

Good advice, thanks. Yahoo Japan auctions is another decent source.

ZoonMaster5000
30th March 2018, 08:03 PM
Good advice, thanks. Yahoo Japan auctions is another decent source.

Just been having a look on there, the prices are still quite hi. I’m on the HK yahoo auction site and that is a mecha for hard to get transformers but a lot won’t ship

philby
31st March 2018, 02:23 PM
think I just got a misb eva for $470! Just awaiting a reply to confirm details:D

I am looking for one as well. Where are you getting yours from?

ZoonMaster5000
31st March 2018, 05:00 PM
I am looking for one as well. Where are you getting yours from?

Currently in the Hong Kong yahoo auctions I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s a rabbit warren of translating and using different apps for chatting and they seem in no rush to actually sell you what you’ve won.

ZoonMaster5000
2nd April 2018, 12:18 AM
So I’m close to telling this guy to bugger off as I can’t deal with how slow they operate. But I just obtained something else pretty awesome which should arrive sonn with its future self anyone guess what it is?

DaptoDog
2nd April 2018, 06:33 AM
Sounds like a lot of work with a bit of risk involved but I hope you snag the deal you're after. I bit the bullet and paid up for an EVA on ebay that had never been removed from the shipper box (did haggle him down a bit though).

Did you get a BAPE?

ZoonMaster5000
2nd April 2018, 06:48 PM
Sounds like a lot of work with a bit of risk involved but I hope you snag the deal you're after. I bit the bullet and paid up for an EVA on ebay that had never been removed from the shipper box (did haggle him down a bit though).

Did you get a BAPE?

Nope although I did get a k version from ny a while back. I got a mib takara
C-027 brave Maximus to go with the new released ttmall one.

I’m sure someone will be along to remind me it’s Grand Maximus that’s being released not brave.:D