PDA

View Full Version : WTB A Few Items

Ace
26th May 2018, 07:41 PM
Hi,

Looking for some assistance in locating and closing up a few loose ends..

MP Cheetor - was diddled by Premium Collectables on this one!
Titans Return Fortress Maximus
UW Menasor

Thanks for your help!

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
26th May 2018, 08:48 PM
I've a Titans Return Fort Max, only taken out of the package once to have a look at. Didn't even attach the arm, nor are any of the stickers applied.

Yell out if you're interested.

Edit: it comes with the official Master Sword as well.

Ralph Wiggum
27th May 2018, 11:13 PM
Damn, sorry to hear about PC scamming you out of Cheetor. I remember you voicing some concern about whether it would come through when we met last year. Sadly PC has met expectations.

There's a guy on the TCCA Buy/Sell/Trade Facebook page selling a Fort Max for $150. Not sure if it's still available and postage from Qld is gonna be a bitch. There's a ton at Myer CBD but selling at a ripoff price.

Ace
4th June 2018, 08:16 PM
Thanks for your reply guys, much appreciated!

Megs: interested in that fort max with the master sword.. how much would you be willing to part with it for? Postage will kill me right?

Ralph: yeah mate, my fears cane true. I’ve very lucky it was only for one figure unlike some other poor guys and gals on here!

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
4th June 2018, 11:06 PM
Just sent you a PM Ace! :)

ChlorHex
4th June 2018, 11:34 PM
I've a Fort Max plus Perfect Effect God Sword here in Perth for direct pick up if your deal falls through... just PM me.

Ace
5th August 2018, 06:25 PM
Bump.

Anyone know where I can source MP Cheetor from??

Thanks!

bowspearer
24th August 2018, 02:00 PM
Were you still looking for UW Menasor? Thinking of selling off my sealed double.