PDA

View Full Version : $10 Titan Return Deluxes at Target

scavbot
1st June 2018, 11:16 AM
Looks like a big clearance of Titans Return Deluxes at Target for $10 each! Found it online but might be in store as well.

https://www.target.com.au/p/transformers-gen-titans-return-deluxe-assorted/59605188

If you order 8 then it's free shipping! But they are randomly picked, so it's a bit like gambling :p

ChlorHex
1st June 2018, 11:32 AM
Not in store though... still scanning the same.
Maybe later in the day or this weekend.

SMHFConvoy
1st June 2018, 11:42 AM
I do want an extra Chromedome or Getaway for a Punch custom...

SharkyMcShark
1st June 2018, 12:07 PM
I can only really see this being of use if someone is super keen for a bunch of Twinfernos.

Ravagecat
1st June 2018, 12:11 PM
A great deal for someone just wanting to get them now :rolleyes: All surrounding stores in my neck of the woods show no stock...

Paulbot
1st June 2018, 12:21 PM
I do want an extra Chromedome or Getaway for a Punch custom...

I'd pick up Getway for $10 too - if I can find one!

Firestorm
1st June 2018, 01:00 PM
I still haven’t been able to pick up Perceptor or Topspin. Would love to be able to get them for $10

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
1st June 2018, 04:50 PM
If your store is eligible, there's free click and collect.

So buy a whole bunch and when you go to collect, just return the ones you don't want.

Bidoofdude
2nd June 2018, 01:37 AM
Could go for it and hope it's an '87 headmaster. I do not need another Blurr, and I kind of want to replace mine with the Legends version.

Galvatran
2nd June 2018, 03:09 PM
I can only really see this being of use if someone is super keen for a bunch of Twinfernos.
Tassie folks?
:p

Ode to a Grasshopper
3rd June 2018, 11:35 AM
Tassie folks?
:pThey even managed to shelfwarm over here...

Galvatran
3rd June 2018, 11:47 AM
What a load of Krok.

techx
3rd June 2018, 01:48 PM
Managed to get Twinferno and Trigger Happy from Glen Waverley Target. Nothing in Forrest Hill and Knox Target :(

Of all days, I saw the sale posting late.

Galvatran
3rd June 2018, 10:09 PM
I wonder if ToysRUs would price match given their current circumstance?

lfpnrg
11th June 2018, 05:22 PM
I never received Wave 4 of the deluxes (Perceptor, Top Spin, Kup, Quake & Krok) due to PC being PC, and by the time I got that sorted they were no longer on shelf’s, so I ordered 8 online to get the free delivery in the hope at least I’d get Quake and Krok from the revision wave at a good price.

Order on Sunday 3rd of June, missed the delivery on Friday 8th June and picked up today, and low and behold they sent me a factory sealed Wave 4 case (2017 Wave 2 Ast technically - 2 x Perceptor, 2 x Kup, 2 x Top Spin, 1 x Quake, 1 x Krok). Could not have been a better outcome!

I know not everyone would get so lucky but for me this was perfect!

Firestorm
11th June 2018, 07:20 PM
I never received Wave 4 of the deluxes (Perceptor, Top Spin, Kup, Quake & Krok) due to PC being PC, and by the time I got that sorted they were no longer on shelf’s, so I ordered 8 online to get the free delivery in the hope at least I’d get Quake and Krok from the revision wave at a good price.

Order on Sunday 3rd of June, missed the delivery on Friday 8th June and picked up today, and low and behold they sent me a factory sealed Wave 4 case (2017 Wave 2 Ast technically - 2 x Perceptor, 2 x Kup, 2 x Top Spin, 1 x Quake, 1 x Krok). Could not have been a better outcome!

That’s awesome! Congrats on the good luck Ifpnrg

I’ve been tossing up whether or not to try my luck buying some of these cheap Deluxes, since I never managed to track down Top Spin or Perceptor.
But I figured all that would be sent out would be the same revision wave that’s been clogging shelves all this time (Twinferno, Krok, Quake) is the rest of Perceptor’s wave is in the mix. Might be worth the gamble for me to buy some

lfpnrg
11th June 2018, 07:50 PM
I’ve got no doubt had I ordered any amount other than 8 I would have received a heap of those shelf warmers instead.

UltraMarginal
13th June 2018, 05:02 PM

That couldn't have worked out better!

DarkHyren
17th June 2018, 12:59 AM
I’ve got no doubt had I ordered any amount other than 8 I would have received a heap of those shelf warmers instead.I decided to try my luck and ordered 10. Ended up getting the same wave 4 case lot (no factory sealed case for me though ah well) with and extra Perceptor and Kup, so I'd say that's the assortment we have to work with when ordering online from Target, unless someone gets different.
At least their returns process is easy so it was no drama getting a refund for the ones I didnt need from the local store.

philby
17th June 2018, 11:38 PM
did you already return the Perceptor?

reillyd
18th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Big w has $10 Titan Returns Deluxes (assorted) for their online store now too

ampoldj
18th June 2018, 02:20 PM
Big w has $10 Titan Returns Deluxes (assorted) for their online store now too

Well i got instore the usual shelfwarmers Krok, Quake and Twinferno. Wish there is a few more :( i still need the perceptor, kup and topspin

Edit: checked Target online and you can only order 4.

Convoid
18th June 2018, 10:25 PM
My order arrived today. They sent me an unopened hasbro box with:

2x Hot Rod
2x Breakaway
2x Twinferno
2x Triggerhappy

ChlorHex
18th June 2018, 10:32 PM
My order arrived today. They sent me an unopened hasbro box with:

2x Hot Rod
2x Breakaway
2x Twinferno
2x Triggerhappy

Dang... that sucks (unless you're after the first wave of toys).
Might be dependent on which state you're in and whatever leftovers they've got.

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
19th June 2018, 01:03 AM
Here's the Big W link:

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/transformers-generations-deluxe-figure-assorted/p/518404/

dsaint
19th June 2018, 08:31 AM
I ordered a case and got the assortment others have (Wave 4 case - 2 x Perceptor, 2 x Kup, 2 x Top Spin, 1 x Quake, 1 x Krok)

Bought for customs, but don't have a use for the two Top Spins...

Best regards
Dazz

Troubled Autobot
19th June 2018, 02:12 PM
I ended up with
2 x Perceptor
2 x Kup and
2 x Topspin...

I'd gladly swap any/all of these if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for
Quake
Krok
Skullcruncher
Weirdwolf
Hot Rod

I've also tried my luck with Big W (max of 3)

philby
19th June 2018, 10:15 PM
I'm looking for a TR Perceptor. Will happily pay the $10 sale price plus postage to melb. As long as the figure looks as good QC wise as you can tell in terms of paint/joints. Don't care about package condition. :)

Firestorm
20th June 2018, 01:28 AM
Since I can’t really afford to buy a full case on a gamble right now I would like to put myself next in line after Philby for a Perceptor if someone gets their hands on a spare they don’t want.
And also a TopSpin

DarkHyren
20th June 2018, 10:21 PM
did you already return the Perceptor?I did, however since you asked
I'm looking for a TR Perceptor. Will happily pay the $10 sale price plus postage to melb. As long as the figure looks as good QC wise as you can tell in terms of paint/joints. Don't care about package condition. :)I will go back to the store I returned him to (I'll be there tomorrow anyway) and see if they put him on the shelves.
Since I can’t really afford to buy a full case on a gamble right now I would like to put myself next in line after Philby for a Perceptor if someone gets their hands on a spare they don’t want.
And also a TopSpinSince I returned two Perceptors if they put them on the shelves there might be two there. I will grab you one if I'm able after the one for Philby. I'll check for Topspin as well.

Meanwhile I'm chasing 2x Breakaway so if anyone wants to help out let me know as well :)

PS: As far as I can tell BigW and Target are sold out, at least online, but there are still a few deluxes floating around in stores.
For example today I saw 2 Quakes, a Krok, and a Triggerhappy (who came home with me) at Fairfield NSW BigW (as well as a $15 TR VOY Broadside, if anyone needs him I can probably go back though the box wasnt in the best condition) so try your luck, look behind other figures (Broadside was and is again hidden behind PotP Starscream for instance) and who knows what you may find.

DarkHyren
21st June 2018, 08:43 PM
Update. So, varying degrees of news.
Good news: They did put the figures I returned on the shelves.
Bad news: They sold one of the Perceptors, sorry Firestorm :(
Worse news: Yesterday was the last day of Target's $10 price tag (here I thought these were clearance items?) and they are now back up to $25 both online and in store :eek:
Best news: The lovely Target lady went above and beyond to figure out what was going on with the prices and in the end matched BigW's $10 "toy sale price", so I have one Perceptor to send out :)

Philby, PM me if you're still keen and we'll figure out postage etc.

Also in case anyone needs them I got Kup and Twinferno at the $10 price tag, so let me know.
Would like to swap for Breakaway if possible. Or I'll just hold onto them lol.

philby
22nd June 2018, 10:35 AM
Thanks very much!! PM incoming :)

Firestorm
22nd June 2018, 11:10 PM
Bad news: They sold one of the Perceptors, sorry Firestorm :(

All good, thanks for trying :)

Onslaught
24th June 2018, 11:05 AM
I also tried the deluxe lottery. I got:

2x Hot Rod
2x Breakaway
2x Twinferno
2x Triggerhappy

I'm looking for TopSpin, Kup and Perceptor, if anyone is up for swaps.

DarkHyren
24th June 2018, 09:23 PM
I also tried the deluxe lottery. I got:

2x Hot Rod
2x Breakaway
2x Twinferno
2x Triggerhappy

I'm looking for Twintwist, Kup and Perceptor, if anyone is up for swaps.Can you spare the Breakaway's? I can swap you a Kup for one and if the other is available as well we can probably work something out.
Also I'm in Sydney as well so it makes the exchange easier, private message me if you're able (I see you're new here so that feature might not be unlocked for you yet. also welcome aboard) to discuss.