PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Legends Toy Sightings

FatalityPitt
2nd July 2018, 01:42 PM
I noticed a lot of people here (myself included) are interested in Marvel Legends figures, so I thought I'd kick off another thread dedicated to it. I noticed there was already a Marvel Legends thread, but the titled focused on the AoU Hulkbuster BAF wave. The aim with this one is to cover all Marvel Legends waves, including the 6 and 3.75 inch varieties.

Mods, feel free to merge the two threads. Cheers :)

So anyway, yesterday when I was at Kmart in Footscray (in Melbourne), I saw some Marvel Legends 6 inch figures from the Captain America: Civil War (Giant Man BAF) line going for $25 (cheap for a Marvel Legends 6 inch figure). There was 1 each of Falcon, Captain America, Winter Soldier, and 2 Black Panthers. There was also a Scarlet Witch, but I bought it. HOWEVER, I spoke with a staff member, and she said there was more Avengers stuff in the back storage, which I guess includes more Marvel Legends. So if you want and a Scarlet Witch or Iron Man, they might be in the back - just need to ask a staff member.

XMan
8th July 2018, 05:28 AM
Cool - pretty upset as TRU were getting the new lines in at a decent pace, but I guess Deadpool is the last line.

I ordered Mysterio and The Prowler from Popcultcha.

Omega Metro
8th July 2018, 09:45 AM
Cool - pretty upset as TRU were getting the new lines in at a decent pace, but I guess Deadpool is the last line.

Yeah, other than TRU, which are now closing, Marvel Legends are hard to come by here in Perth at least. I currently have about 6 full waves of Marvel Legends on preorder at LTC. But I also keep an eye out at Toybot Importz as they have a few as well. As for Kmart, I got the Black Panther and War Machine as I already have the others. But hopefully they get some more waves in future.

kovert
9th July 2018, 08:47 AM
Myer has the Avengers Infinity War series and Thor Ragnarok series for $39.99. They also have the Ultimate Riders series for $79.99. Handy when they have a weekend promotion for toys.

It was difficult enough finding popular characters from other series such as X-Men at TRU. Never spotted one Cyclops or Colossus from the X-Men Warlock wave when there were six of each other character in store. The likes of Dazzler and Sunfire are still peg warming. It means they had several cases. Now it will be even more difficult - if not impossible - to find non-Avengers Marvel Legends at general retail now that TRU is closing down.

Omega Metro
9th July 2018, 09:25 AM
Target Morley have Ragnarok Loki’s and Lady Thors on clearance for $17 each. A good selection of various Legends at Myer Morley also.

FatalityPitt
10th July 2018, 09:41 PM

Yeah, at one stage I thought TRU was the only brick-and-mortar retailer that sold Marvel Legends. Fortunately other stores (Myer, Target, and KMart) are starting to stock them. Hopefully we get the Apocalypse BAF wave and more X-Men stuff, and not just more Avengers, Avengers, and MORE Avengers.

At Target Highpoint in Melbourne today, I spotted 2x Taskmasters, a Songbird, and a Cobra (Serpent Society) - $39 each. At TRU Highpoint, there were also a few Songbirds and Cobras going for $39.99 before the 20% discount, and a Black Widow w/Motorcycle going for $79.99 before discount.

Bumbleb33
12th July 2018, 01:59 AM
I am sure you guys have seen that Kmart is receiving old Civil War Giant Man BAF Legends figs at $25.00 each? Reports on FB are its all over Oz. I picked up War Machine at my local :)

XMan
12th July 2018, 05:47 AM
Gonna check one out after work today see if I can find a Black Panther.

XMan
12th July 2018, 05:48 AM
Hopefully we get the Apocalypse BAF wave and more X-Men stuff, and not just more Avengers, Avengers, and MORE Avengers.

Thats what I'm worried about :(

hYpNoS
22nd July 2018, 11:40 PM
Any sightings of the venom wave in victoria?

I managed to get the others in the wave individually (via ebay, saw some stuff about toyworlds getting them and saw other white mavel venom toys in some stores but not marvel legends venom wave) except for spider ham.

I do not care for spiderham, I just want the BAF part and am not having much luck even with ebay :(

kovert
23rd July 2018, 08:14 PM
Saw Marvel Legends Black Panther at Kmart in Brisbane.

Bumbleb33
23rd July 2018, 10:59 PM
Any sightings of the venom wave in victoria?

I managed to get the others in the wave individually (via ebay, saw some stuff about toyworlds getting them and saw other white mavel venom toys in some stores but not marvel legends venom wave) except for spider ham.

I do not care for spiderham, I just want the BAF part and am not having much luck even with ebay :(

I was reading a number of Toyworlds / Mr Toys have Venom BAF figs, maybe try there.

Bumbleb33
29th July 2018, 08:15 PM
TRU Cannington still has a metric buttload of Marvel Legends at 50% off if anyone wants em.

Might want to hurry up though TRU Cannington closes for good 5/8/2018.

Bumbleb33
7th August 2018, 11:00 PM
Toyworld Subiaco still has Warlock BAF wave Polaris and Sunfire if anyone is chasing em.

Omega Metro
11th August 2018, 03:51 PM
Kmart Armadale has what looks to be a complete wave of Civil War figs there. War Machine, Falcon, Scarlet Witch that I saw.

ChlorHex
13th August 2018, 11:59 AM
Kmart Armadale has what looks to be a complete wave of Civil War figs there. War Machine, Falcon, Scarlet Witch that I saw.
How much are they going for?

BruiseLee
13th August 2018, 12:23 PM
How much are they going for?

shoukd be $25 each.

ChlorHex
14th August 2018, 06:05 PM
shoukd be $25 each.

Thanks!

XMan
26th August 2018, 04:50 AM
Anyone seen the X-men Legends line anywhere? I know my LCS will get them eventually, I'm also hoping ToyMate expands, it looks like they will have them

Fungal Infection
2nd September 2018, 09:24 PM
Monster Venom wave out at Myer. Picked up the whole wave with 20% off today.

XMan
3rd September 2018, 06:03 AM
Nice one! Will check today :) really want Shriek

FatalityPitt
7th October 2018, 12:09 PM
Myer in the Melbourne CBD has a shelf full of Venom ML figures. There was Venom, Shriek, Carnage, Poison and Typhoid Mary. Also, there's a 25% off sale today (ends today too unfortunately), so the figures are $29 as at the time of this post.

Omega Metro
24th October 2018, 11:22 AM
Not so much a ‘sighting’ but have recieved shipping emails for 4 full waves of Marvel Legends from LTC (Sp//dr, Apocalypse, Sauron, Venom) so if anyone is still looking for these, maybe keep an eye out on the IN STOCK section for them.

Edit: Mightyheroes.com.au also have most of them in stock too.

Thurmus
24th October 2018, 12:37 PM
So annoyed. There was a Taskmaster at Target Knox on sale for $24. Couldn't buy it with the wife and kids around. Went back a couple of days later and gonesky.

XMan
4th November 2018, 05:55 AM
Myer in CBR re-stocked the Venom wave, so I got the ones I wanted - Poison, Scream, Venom and Carnage.

reillyd
28th November 2018, 03:40 PM
So annoyed. There was a Taskmaster at Target Knox on sale for $24. Couldn't buy it with the wife and kids around. Went back a couple of days later and gonesky.

It's hard when you're not out of the closet, mate..... my sympathies.

The Little Toy co. Has him in stock for 29.99, but also the earlier version of Tasky.

https://thelittletoycompany.com.au/search?type=product&q=taskmaster

Zommael
5th December 2018, 09:09 PM
Anyone know if we're getting the Into The Spider-Verse 2-pack over here? I'm keen on Spider-Gwen.

Fungal Infection
20th February 2019, 07:03 PM
Infinity War, Obsidian Cull wave now appearing at Kmart, 35 each

Omega Metro
20th February 2019, 07:58 PM

Only a year late.:rolleyes:

valkyrie_76
22nd February 2019, 10:23 PM

Spotted a new wave today for $35 which has Ant-man and the Wasp at Kmart Rockingham.

Sinnertwin
17th March 2019, 12:45 PM
LAM Thanos wave at Myer
$40

Omega Metro
17th March 2019, 01:38 PM
LAM Thanos wave at Myer
$40

LAM? (Sorry but I’ve tried really hard to figure out what this stands for. It is Sunday morning):o

Sinnertwin
17th March 2019, 01:40 PM
Live action movie :)

Omega Metro
17th March 2019, 01:59 PM
Live action movie :)
Endgame or Infinity War?

Sinnertwin
17th March 2019, 03:14 PM
Twas Infinity War. Is that a really old wave? I don't follow the release dates closely

Omega Metro
17th March 2019, 05:57 PM
Twas Infinity War. Is that a really old wave? I don't follow the release dates closely

Yeah. About a year old. Was hoping it was the new Endgame stuff:(

philby
19th March 2019, 10:09 PM
looking for captain marvel in melb, my locals are pretty bare for marvel legends at the moment

philby
23rd March 2019, 11:07 AM
Managed to get one 🙂

Paulbot
11th April 2019, 08:57 PM
This is a little off-topic but best place for this question ( even though it's about third party products).

I got the Marvel Legends Infinity War Iron Spider version of Spider-Man but I really want a Tom Holland Peter Parker head for it. (Why doesn't it come with one instead of part of Thanos?)

Ebay and some web searches tell me I can get third party heads but I expect not all third party heads are created equally. Any tips or suggestions?

(Or do I need to wait and see if the Homecoming Marvel Legends toys will give me my Tom Holland Peter Parker toy)

https://i.imgur.com/vWmErI3.gif

philby
30th May 2019, 12:18 AM
try the mafex version?

philby
2nd July 2019, 06:12 PM
hey Paulbot it looks like there is an upcoming hasbro release with tom holland head. Hard to tell in the photo but it doesn't that great:
http://thefwoosh.com/2019/07/hasbro-new-80th-anniversary-hela-skurge-cap-peggy-luis-ghost-and-iron-man-iron-spider-promo-pics/?fbclid=IwAR3NWeg12nAdQa8FEtlBJFkLSJIqT7Q4Lp1yCBph hzIVIOe4OMDpizh2dIo

Paulbot
2nd July 2019, 07:15 PM
hey Paulbot it looks like there is an upcoming hasbro release with tom holland head. Hard to tell in the photo but it doesn't that great:
http://thefwoosh.com/2019/07/hasbro-new-80th-anniversary-hela-skurge-cap-peggy-luis-ghost-and-iron-man-iron-spider-promo-pics/?fbclid=IwAR3NWeg12nAdQa8FEtlBJFkLSJIqT7Q4Lp1yCBph hzIVIOe4OMDpizh2dIo

Oh cool, that’s just what I was looking for

XMan
6th July 2019, 07:54 AM
Might be a bit pricey for just a head but the Mafex Iron Spider head does look really good

philby
30th July 2019, 12:47 PM
So I'm starting to fall down the rabbit hole further 😆
https://i.imgur.com/XRJXDqs.jpg?1

I have a few of the multi packs on pre order as well. Recently picked up Rescue which looks great, just needs some extra hands!

kovert
30th July 2019, 08:16 PM
Do you have any from the Caliban wave? :)

philby
30th July 2019, 11:07 PM
I got Gambit and Jubilee. Missed Beast. Might try pre-ordering a re-stock online. Figures are scattered throughout my cabinets but I might try and organise them together at some point.

XMan
31st July 2019, 05:49 AM
Yep all those X-Men mutil packs are fantastic! I got Gambit and Blink from Zing! and really looking forward to the AOA figures. I was thinking about getting the Toybiz few they made but looks like Hasbro will continue on with them.

kovert
31st July 2019, 08:31 PM
It's cool how Hasbro included spare pink sunglasses and an extra bubblegum head with Jubilee. Beast seems to be selling out everywhere.

AOA - has an Age of Apocalypse wave been announced?

Still haven't seen X-Men related Marvel Legends at any of the major department stores.

XMan
1st August 2019, 07:14 AM
At SDCC they showed AOA X-Man and Wolverine, so not a whole wave but I think there will be more soon.

BruiseLee
1st August 2019, 10:56 AM
At SDCC they showed AOA X-Man and Wolverine, so not a whole wave but I think there will be more soon.

Looking at your name and pic, think we know which fig is high on the list! ;)

XMan
1st August 2019, 12:16 PM
Looking at your name and pic, think we know which fig is high on the list! ;)

Hahahaha very much so! I'd love to track down the old ToyBiz 'Most Wanted" fig for the effects parts cos they're still sick I reckon

Facepunches
1st August 2019, 06:42 PM
Really wish they could reissue Rogue and Psylocke. They are quite hard to find for a reasonable price.

kovert
2nd August 2019, 06:24 PM
All of those new SDCC reveals look fantastic. Will the superior paint apps carry over to the mass-produced product?

Wonder if Hasbro would re-release Rogue and Psylocke in two-packs to reflect their storylines back in the 1990s - Rogue/Gambit and Psylocke/Archangel. Although Gambit and Archangel are still fairly recent releases.

neomoz
17th October 2019, 01:02 PM
I picked up psylocke in the Apocalypse set off ebay, wasn't cheap but I really wanted Apocalypse.

For rogue, I'm using the marvel select rogue, she is a little tall but it's a nicer sculpt and you can get it for around $36-37 on amazon.com.au.

Actually amazon for me has been amazing, I've been able to pick up many marvel legends figures for a good price, I've worked that prime sub to the max.

Omega Metro
28th November 2019, 03:16 PM
Target have the big 12 inch Marvel Legends Thor $49 and Hulk $59. Half price. Online only.

https://www.target.com.au/p/marvel-legends-series-14-5-inch-hulk-action-figure/63113167
https://www.target.com.au/p/marvel-legends-series-12-inch-thor-action-figure/63113150

BruiseLee
16th December 2019, 02:16 PM
The 12 inch Wolverine and Black Panther figs are $48 at the moment at EB Games.

Thurmus
16th December 2019, 02:23 PM
The Wolverine is definitely worth it. The metallic blue paint on some parts and the battle damage with bullet holes looks awesome. I got one when ToysRUs closed down.

Omega Metro
16th December 2019, 04:52 PM
The 12 inch Wolverine and Black Panther figs are $48 at the moment at EB Games.

My Zing has them for $34.

kovert
20th December 2019, 04:33 PM
My Zing has them for $34.

Good price. That's over 70% off AU RRP!

XMan
18th January 2020, 07:45 AM
No sightings but came across this Deluxe MCU ML Black Widow - pretty sick I reckon, the stand is great too!

https://marvelousnews.com/252-26285

Gehirn
22nd January 2020, 04:20 PM
Got the 12 inch Wolverine at Zing for $34 and it is great. Really recommend it.

Paulbot
8th February 2020, 09:23 PM
Target Fountain Gate had the whole Demogoblin wave this morning.

XMan
26th February 2020, 02:44 PM
So happy with AOA Wave fully revealed at NYTF and love the Deluxe Apocalypse too - but the way they packaged Jean looks like one of those repacked figs American's take back to walmart with different toys (that Sugar man piece is massive that comes with her)

Going to hve to find of those Marvels Most Wanted X-Man figs for the fire effects

Meangreen
8th March 2020, 12:34 PM
Has there been any sign of Red Hulk in Australia? In stores or online doesn't matter.

Trying to figure out the odds of it coming to AUS/NZ or if I should try to get one in from the US.

Omega Metro
8th March 2020, 01:33 PM
Has there been any sign of Red Hulk in Australia? In stores or online doesn't matter.

Trying to figure out the odds of it coming to AUS/NZ or if I should try to get one in from the US.

I havnt heard anything. I ended up just buying mine off EBay. Robotkingdom did have him but sold out twice now. I’ve noticed a lot of price increases too. Even RK put their price up on the 2nd run.

doublespy
8th June 2020, 11:13 PM
EB games have the X men retro wave 3 on sale for $29. But seems like the sale price only applies to Cyclops, Dazzler and Silver Samurai.

kovert
15th June 2020, 12:20 PM
Marvel Legends Age of Apocalypse Weapon X $27.00 from Amazon AU. Could be 'Limited time deal':

https://www.amazon.com.au/Marvel-Legends-Collectible-Apocalypse-Collectibles/dp/B083TDZCC3/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1RA0FNX58TOP4&dchild=1&keywords=marvel+legends+age+of+apocalypse&qid=1592187438&sprefix=marvel+legends+age%2Ctoys%2C296&sr=8-1

valkyrie_76
27th August 2020, 05:07 AM
Noticed Target, Zing/EB and Kmart have the Avengers Endgame wave out and they vary from $35 (Kmart), $39 (Target) to $45 (Zing).

XMan
28th September 2020, 10:40 AM
Anyone pre-order Rogue/Pyro pack from Zing? I have says processed but I havent had a 'click n collect' reminder to pick up

kovert
28th September 2020, 03:01 PM
Anyone pre-order Rogue/Pyro pack from Zing? I have says processed but I havent had a 'click n collect' reminder to pick up

Try giving the store a call to see if it has arrived as they sometimes forget to contact customers with preorders. :( Some items from that assortment arrived in-store on 18/09 at my ZiNG.

XMan
28th September 2020, 03:05 PM
Try giving the store a call to see if it has arrived as they sometimes forget to contact customers with preorders. :( Some items from that assortment arrived in-store on 18/09 at my ZiNG.

Thanks man, will buzz 'em after work :)

kovert
29th September 2020, 04:28 PM
Thanks man, will buzz 'em after work :)

Anything from ZiNG?

XMan
30th September 2020, 05:59 AM
Yep they had been sitting out the back still in boxes sigh lucky I called thanks again!

kovert
30th September 2020, 07:49 AM
Pleased to hear you got your stuff, XMan!

Facepunches
5th January 2021, 06:11 PM
Looking for a retro Rogue. Has anyone come across any for a reasonable price?

SentienlPrimefan
16th April 2022, 02:01 PM
People from WA

Have you seen any doctor strange in the multiverse of madness marvel legends, if so what are they?

valkyrie_76
5th June 2022, 08:51 PM
People from WA

Have you seen any doctor strange in the multiverse of madness marvel legends, if so what are they?

Did see them at Zing and also Big W I think.

XMan
6th June 2022, 03:50 PM
Yeah they're $29 at Big W atm - picked up Maggott from Zing over the weekend, 25 years I've waited for a fig of him

Omega Metro
14th April 2023, 12:19 PM
New Guardians of the Galaxy 3 Legends wave are out at Myer. 20% off. Picked up the whole wave.

Paulbot
17th August 2023, 10:58 PM
I've started to build up a bit of an X-Men collection of these after seeing the X-Men 97 figures.

At Southland JBHIFI they still had figures from the X-Men Ch'od BAF line from earlier this year, but of them only Cyclops (https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/marvel-legends-series-cyclops-astonishing-x-men-figure-action-figure?queryID=98764a182a0da8959d749491807c5184&objectID=652632) is actually on the website.

I'd like to track down an Emma Frost from that wave, but can't see her on JB, Zing, EB, PopCultcha; the wave isn't on Myer, and sold-out at Gamesmen. The only one on Amazon is a US import that's a bit more expensive.

Any other leads or tips on where to buy Marvel Legends figures from?

XMan
18th August 2023, 04:28 PM
Same man I got that entire wave from JB in CBR when I was picking up a new laptop - then went over to Zing and got the two Gold-Blue teams. There is a user on FB Market Place based here that has Emma and some others, I'll find it and let you know :)

Thurmus
1st December 2023, 11:30 AM
I saw figures yesterday from the Bonebreaker and Khonshu series for $10 at K-Mart Doncaster.

Paulbot
1st December 2023, 02:16 PM
I've seen some posts on Facebook Toy groups about this, the 90s Retro Spider-Man wave seen at some stores too. I want to check out some Kmarts over the weekend

Bumblebee2000
6th December 2023, 05:57 PM
might have missed these already. Checked the Adelaide CBD and Ingle Farm, none at one and one at the latter. Was there twice in the last fortnight but there being a single Darwin means I cannot assume they just have not arrived

Figures from the Khonshu wave, What If Ultron, and some other stuff is $30 at Toyworld Adelaide CBD. Basically anything they have in stock is stickered at $30. Finally got Kate

Paulbot
2nd February 2024, 04:21 PM
After a bit of a delay, JB has finally shipped my X-Men 97 figures (Gambit, Rogue, Bishop) so that wave might be hitting shops.

Still don’t get why Amazon Australia had Magneto and Wolverine ages ago but never listed the other four.

Wave 2 has appeared on US stores so will be looking out for a local source for some from that wave.