PDA

View Full Version : 50% off TF toys at Myer. Today only (3rd Jul)

BruiseLee
3rd July 2018, 12:54 PM
At Myer for 3rd Jul only. 50% off full priced TF toys.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2wdd0dy.jpg

Edit: pic added

Thurmus
3rd July 2018, 01:01 PM
Doncaster had a Trypticon for $208 on sale the other day. It may be 50% of the regular price but still may end up good value.

Paulbot
3rd July 2018, 01:03 PM
Anybody been to the Melbourne city store lately? Thinking I might need to run down there and see if I can get a Studio Series Grimlock... would love to get him for 50% off.

BruiseLee
3rd July 2018, 01:15 PM
Anybody been to the Melbourne city store lately? Thinking I might need to run down there and see if I can get a Studio Series Grimlock... would love to get him for 50% off.

There was one there PB. Sorry I've already left. :(

DaptoDog
3rd July 2018, 01:16 PM
This is pretty nuts. Heading down to the Sydney city store now. Hoping the Studio Series Blackout is still there.

DaptoDog
3rd July 2018, 01:27 PM
No Studio series anywhere, it's like they have put them away...

Paulbot
3rd July 2018, 01:27 PM

All good, thanks for the info!

DarkHyren
3rd July 2018, 01:34 PM
Bugger, I'm not going to be near a Myer at all today, anyone in Sydney-town want to go shopping for me? :p
I guess I can order online, but I dont have much experience doing returns to Myer and since they are randomly picked I suspect I'd need to return at least one or two things, do they generally allow returns of stuff ordered online?
Also seems Leader class figures cant be purchased online, dammit

Paulbot
3rd July 2018, 01:50 PM

I have bought it :D

No other Studio Series stuff at the city store that I could see. Plenty of Hun-grr and Elita-1. No legends and only Slug and Dreadwind in the POTP deluxes.

BruiseLee
3rd July 2018, 01:59 PM
I have bought it :D

No other Studio Series stuff at the city store that I could see. Plenty of Hun-grr and Elita-1. No legends and only Slug and Dreadwind in the POTP deluxes.

Great! :D

Yeah pretty bare in the city store. Did find a Legends Battleclash on the far end of the toy area so didn't leave empty handed!

DaptoDog
3rd July 2018, 02:33 PM
I've found Blackout at Penrith and am getting it shipped to me. Miranda had some Gridlock's left.

Sorry DarkHyren I'm flat out for the rest of the avo so will be hard to get there. They didn't have much, mostly Hun-gurr, Elita-1 and the little figures.

Thurmus
3rd July 2018, 02:38 PM
Doncaster has 1 Blackout and 3 Grimlocks.

DarkHyren
3rd July 2018, 03:48 PM
Sorry DarkHyren I'm flat out for the rest of the avo so will be hard to get thereAll good dude it's understandable, such short notice on this sale it's crazy

philby
3rd July 2018, 05:57 PM
I guess I can order online, but I dont have much experience doing returns to Myer and since they are randomly picked I suspect I'd need to return at least one or two things, do they generally allow returns of stuff ordered online?

you can return online orders, often to the nearest store as well

griffin
3rd July 2018, 05:59 PM
Damn... I only just saw this, and the stores here are now closed. :(

Probably wouldn't have been anything there I wanted, but would have been worth checking just in case.

It looks like the discounts apply online too (https://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/SearchDisplay?storeId=10251&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&beginIndex=0&searchSource=Q&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&pageSize=12&orderBy=0&storeSearch=Y&searchTerm=transformers), but most items are listed as assortments, so there is no way of knowing what you will get. And a couple of items are not 50% off (the Remote Control Sqweeks, the big 1-step Dragonstorm and for some reason, Fort Max).
They have Trypticon listed though (https://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/generations-titan-trypticon-604285070-545504140), for half price at $150, so with shipping or collect-in-store, that's a great price.

Bidoofdude
3rd July 2018, 07:55 PM
Damn, I wish I saw this in the morning. Hun-Gurr for $25 is a steal. Hope they do another.

Deonasis
3rd July 2018, 11:06 PM
Thanks, I finally bought Trypticon! The $25 voyagers were tempting but I'll try and use the cash to pick up older figures I have missed from BigW instead.

Firestorm
4th July 2018, 03:53 AM
Wish I hadn’t been sick in bed all day.
$5 prime masters and $25 Voyagers would have been awesome

UltraMarginal
4th July 2018, 05:46 PM
I ordered the deluxe dinobots over the net for pickup. if they give me the wrong ones I'll swap them there. should be pretty easy.