PDA

View Full Version : SAFORMERS im after a MAsterpiece convoy.

Vector Sigma 13
30th October 2008, 08:27 PM
Im hoping my fellow SAformers can help me keep an eye out for a Masterpiece Convoy. Im keen to get one but havent seen one for awhile. I looked at ebay and the price has sky rocketed so stuff that idea. So if you see one let me know. I would look at figures from other states but i fear the cost of postage and chances of breakage are too high.

loophole
30th October 2008, 08:49 PM
Maybe give Shin Tokyo a call otherwise theres still a few MP-04's around at several Targets

Tropisetron
30th October 2008, 11:24 PM
I'll keep an eye out for you.

Saw heaps the last time in Elizabeth... just wondering if anyone's been there lately... maybe you'd like to check it out there?

To Punish & Enslave
31st October 2008, 12:13 AM
Will do vector Im scouting the shops for xmas gifts for me and my kids lol.:)

Robzy
31st October 2008, 12:36 AM
My local Target has a few mate! I think they're around $200 - but they're the ones that some people have reported having faults...

Vector Sigma 13
31st October 2008, 05:01 AM
My local Target has a few mate! I think they're around $200 - but they're the ones that some people have reported having faults...

Which target is that mate? My missus is down there currently and i might get her to look into it for me. Ive heard about the dodgy ones- im gonna have a look at the sucker before i exchange any cash.

Robzy
31st October 2008, 10:08 AM
PM sent

Pulse
31st October 2008, 01:01 PM
... im gonna have a look at the sucker before i exchange any cash.

You mean open the box up in the store? Will they let you do that?

blackie
31st October 2008, 01:25 PM
You mean open the box up in the store? Will they let you do that?

gota put on the charm Pulse, thats what i did :D