PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to new BB movie?

Autocon
29th July 2018, 09:42 PM
With the trailers and info being released, are you interested in this new BB film?

Ralph Wiggum
29th July 2018, 10:44 PM
I voted yes. I'm liking the director's focus on character and story. Hopefully it's a new change in direction away from Michael ""I make movies for teenage boys"(He actually said that)" Bay.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but after 5 movies of the same swizzle the BB trailer has me looking forward to something different.

BigTransformerTrev
30th July 2018, 10:17 AM
I’m taking my son and his mates (and their Dads) for his 6th birthday so it’s a big yes from me :)

SharkyMcShark
30th July 2018, 10:38 AM
As with every film since DOTM, I'm more looking forward to the figures than the movie.

I didn't vote no because I will probably see it after Christmas some time, so I'm not opposed to the idea. I also didn't vote yes though.

UltraMarginal
30th July 2018, 12:59 PM
That's a yes from me. I'm quietly optimistic that with a new director and Hasbro/Paramount thinking about a fresh start, this will be a different movie and more engrossing than the earlier 5.

shockNwave
30th July 2018, 07:45 PM
I'll be going along to see what extra damage this movie makes to the live action franchise. The best case scenario is that the damage will be small.

Paulbot
30th July 2018, 09:28 PM
I'm looking forward to this film. The trailer was promising and I think the new direction could be good. If nothing else it shouldn't be as boring at TLK.

PROVOST
31st July 2018, 04:05 PM
Voted yes cause it looks like it's going to diverge from the same tired old track of the last too many from Bay.