PDA

View Full Version : K-Mart 20% off Action Figures beginning Thursday 24th January

STL
21st January 2008, 10:47 PM
This sale starts this Thursday 24th and ends the following Wednesday 30th.

K-Mart I believe is starting to show old waves as well as new waves. If anyone's looking for anything, it might be a good time.

I don't expect new stock. I went to a few Targets today after taking my sister to the pool and there had been virtually no restocking of TFs since Christmas. One place still had a sign saying that they were sorry that there were no TFs available b/c they'd sold out.

iceburn
21st January 2008, 11:18 PM
thanks STL...:P

iceburn
23rd January 2008, 07:42 PM
anyone checking kmart out tomorrow???

jaydisc
23rd January 2008, 08:35 PM
Oh, you know me... I can't resist a peak or two.

STL
23rd January 2008, 09:49 PM
I may but after work. I'm a bit burdened by my little sister atm. Not in a bad way, mind you. I appreciate being able to spend summer holidays with her as I'm not sure how many more I will be able to spend with her.

I was going to check out Burwood tonight but am too lazy.

In the past, I've had more success on the final day of the sale b/c it seems like the sales are intended to clear stock and they start putting stuff out afterwards. My final day of sale searches are generally more far-reaching for that reason. Unless of course it's an advertised item which means they must have it in stock

All I guess I'm on the look out for is another Ironhide if anyone finds one on sale. That or new Deluxes (which is unlikely)

iceburn
24th January 2008, 12:05 AM
same here...i am currently cataloguing my Transformers collection and was too lazy to head up burwood (east).

jaydisc...if you see anything, could you just give me a beep or sms? thanks... anything new or on sale is good for me

stl, another ironhide?? osh-gosh bugosh

jaydisc
24th January 2008, 08:11 AM
stl, another ironhide??

You can never have too many :D

STL
24th January 2008, 10:48 PM
I dunno, I just don't want the Premium enough, I'm thinking. I was thinking that since DD has spray painted stuff before, I could easily redo the cannons into silver or any other colour which I think is one of the most important enhancements.

benben2142
24th January 2008, 11:49 PM
This sale starts this Thursday 24th and ends the following Wednesday 30th.

K-Mart I believe is starting to show old waves as well as new waves. If anyone's looking for anything, it might be a good time.

I don't expect new stock. I went to a few Targets today after taking my sister to the pool and there had been virtually no restocking of TFs since Christmas. One place still had a sign saying that they were sorry that there were no TFs available b/c they'd sold out.

Hey STL it’s even worse here because nobody has restock since 2007 June, apart from Titan’s tower, (Pacific fair) Toysrus, (Runaway Bay) Toyworld and (Westflied) K-mart.

iceburn
25th January 2008, 06:18 AM
Nothing at the Kmarts yesterday!

jaydisc
25th January 2008, 07:48 AM
I know that my local Kmart is doing their stock take this week as well, so I think this is a "clear the shelves" kind of sale.

STL
25th January 2008, 11:32 PM
Nothing on my end except Unleashed Optimus. I half tempted at discount but there's a lot of things on eBay I'm keeping my eyes on now.

I reckon next Wednesday I may do a concerted effort to see if there's any restocking. All the K-Marts i went to today are pretty much due. Hell, Greensborough was like graveyard. Not a peep of a bot. One boy had a really disappointed look on his face while his sister found something and he couldn't find a single TF, not even a Real Gear! He handled it well though. Poor fella.

jaydisc
26th January 2008, 08:29 AM
I'm thinking clear the shelves of all the other, non-TF stuff. My source says she hasn't had stock since Christmas and wouldn't expect it until after this week. I don't know if this applies to all stores.

Paulbot
26th January 2008, 02:54 PM
I went to the K-Mart at Fountain Gate today and they had no TF action figures on the shelves, just some merchandise to which the discount didn't apply.

All those kids on school holidays are getting to the stores before us. :)

STL
26th January 2008, 03:20 PM
I went to the K-Mart at Fountain Gate today and they had no TF action figures on the shelves, just some merchandise to which the discount didn't apply.

All those kids on school holidays are getting to the stores before us. :)

There wasn't much to be gin with though. I dropped around Northland on Wed or Thursday I think and mostly real gear. Nothing to get excited about

Soundwarp
27th January 2008, 06:54 AM
It's a damm crime that no stores seem to have any "Action figures" anymore, heck they haven't really had any in a long long time. Just stocking merchandise crud.

jaydisc
30th January 2008, 09:39 AM
STL is spot on as always. They had 1 x each of the three newest deluxes at Kmart Northcote. I grabbed an extra Landmine. The other two are still there.