PDA

View Full Version : Your dream mancave

Galvatran
16th September 2018, 09:27 PM
We've all dreamt of having a mancave (womancave). Some of us have made it a reality. Describe your dream mancave.

Trent
17th September 2018, 12:22 PM
Mine would be quite simple. A large space that my son and I keep all our stuff. Rescue Bots besides Masterpiece. Lego City besides Lego UCS. High end Soul of Chogokins besides Paw Patrol.

That sort of thing :)

omenchild
17th September 2018, 06:56 PM
My son and I are in ours right now. My computer resides at one end, his PS4 and a TV at the other. A mix of Voltron, Macross/Robotech, Transformers, golf clubs and pushbikes in between.

It's glorious.

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
17th September 2018, 09:57 PM
An actual cave and Raquel Welch in her One Million Years B.C. finery.

DELTAprime
18th September 2018, 11:32 AM
I'd probably have something similar to what I have now, except with professional shelving for my Transformers, games, etc. and professional cable routing for my PC and consoles. It should look like it was put together by whoever puts together the Apple Store instead of looking like it was put together by a rank amature (me).

Thurmus
18th September 2018, 12:32 PM
We are extending our house at the moment and I will get my sons old room for my man cave.

My preference would be for my man cave to be separate to the house, possibly by hundreds of metres. Until then all my Transformers, Lego and a few WWE figures are in boxes in the garage and under the house.

Autocon
18th September 2018, 12:48 PM
Something akin to the playboy mansion :D

Thurmus
18th September 2018, 01:07 PM
Something akin to the playboy mansion :D

You may need to frequently take to the grotto with a skimmer on a pole. Too much work.