PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: TR Triggerhappy

TaZZerath
27th September 2018, 09:23 AM
Always wanted this guy, heard amazing things about him.

New or good used condition for a good price + postage.

PM me please if someone is willing to part with theirs :)

Ravagecat
27th September 2018, 04:14 PM
Looks like TLTC (https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-available-now/copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-marvel-legends-spider-man-series-sandman-baf-complete-set-of-7-pre-order?category=TITANS%20RETURN%20TF)has this in stock for $24. I think they charge about $9 shipping though...

Polursine
27th September 2018, 11:07 PM
If you haven't found one by the weekend, I'm working on Saturday and can check Toymate near work, pretty sure they have cheap TR deluxes still.

Lint
28th September 2018, 07:49 AM
Saw one the other day at Big W which should still be $10, but it is a store that is poorly gloriously managed so it often has hangs on to older unsold stock.

Basically there could still be one at the Big W near you.

TaZZerath
28th September 2018, 09:15 AM
If you haven't found one by the weekend, I'm working on Saturday and can check Toymate near work, pretty sure they have cheap TR deluxes still.

My weekend's gonna be pretty tied up so that would be appreciated, thanks!

TaZZerath
28th September 2018, 09:16 AM
Saw one the other day at Big W which should still be $10, but it is a store that is poorly gloriously managed so it often has hangs on to older unsold stock.

Basically there could still be one at the Big W near you.

Yeah I checked regularly but sadly no, just Quakes.

TaZZerath
28th September 2018, 03:52 PM
Well, eBay just texted me a legitimate $20 voucher, so I've managed to grab this guy for next to Nix :D But thanks to those who were on the lookout I appreciate it!