PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

canofwhoopass_87
2nd November 2008, 10:10 PM
Hey guys just thought I'd throw in a hello thread to all you whacked up people with the tf plague!

I only joined today after being invited by an ebayer (i met with him for a local pickup and was pretty much forced to join ozformers!). He's referred to the community as an awesome network and I can safely say I've had more than a warm welcome.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you (perhaps even some in person lol) in the future. Happy hunting all!

Pulse
2nd November 2008, 10:33 PM
Hey Mate! Welcome to our TF Home :)

STL
2nd November 2008, 10:34 PM
I only joined today after being invited by an ebayer (i met with him for a local pickup and was pretty much forced to join ozformers!).

I basically held him up to a wall and threatened to rip his circuits out and then blow his head off with my fusion cannon before feeding his spark to Ravage.

:D

Anyway, welcome again, canofwhoopass_87! We're having a meet down in Melbourne soon, so hopefully you can make it. And next week there's this though it's not a major meet there will be a few of us:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2528

Golden Phoenix, myself, and Iceburn are going. I'm going to threaten ask Jaydisc and lcz128 to make it too. I hope Paulbot comes too.

Borgeman
2nd November 2008, 10:39 PM
Golden Phoenix, myself, and Iceburn are going. I'm going to threaten ask Jaydisc and lcz128 to make it too. I hope Paulbot comes too.

hey hey, you forgot me u bum :P i may come, i have cricket at 1.30 so it depends on wether i cbf driving out that far, then driving all the way back...

and btw welcome dude :D i saw you mentioned your sales pickup is in western melbourne - how close to altona are you?

George

STL
2nd November 2008, 10:41 PM
hey hey, you forgot me u bum :P i may come, i have cricket at 1.30 so it depends on wether i cbf driving out that far, then driving all the way back...

Then you better make it cos I was guessing you'd use your sad little wah-wah excuse of "Oh I have to play cricket" blah blah. ;)

and btw welcome dude :D i saw you mentioned your sales pickup is in western melbourne - how close to altona are you?

Oh, he's close enough.

GoktimusPrime
2nd November 2008, 10:53 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/boardwelcome.jpg

canofwhoopass_87
2nd November 2008, 11:04 PM
Not sure if you were asking my location, but altona is a 20 min drive I think...can't remember haven't been that far in sometime. I live in Keilor Downs (bordering st albans). Whereabouts do you guys meetup?

If I've got spare time between part time work (im on holidays soon, uni exams almost done!) I'll definitely meetup with you guys and maybe have a drink or something. Cheers!

liegeprime
2nd November 2008, 11:12 PM
Mabuhay! Aaaaah A new spark ... finally! Welcome welcome and enjoy your stay in the boards! :D

Robzy
3rd November 2008, 12:31 AM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

Adzma
3rd November 2008, 07:12 AM
Howdy and welcome. One more Melbournite has joined the team. :)

Bartrim
3rd November 2008, 07:31 AM
Welcome to Ozformers.

A Stone Cold Steve Austin fan I assume. We have a wrestling discussion thread in Unicrons non TF section of our board.

iceburn
3rd November 2008, 07:40 AM
just another official "hi"

k.wong23
3rd November 2008, 08:54 AM
Welcome mate! be careful of st albans my mates live there too many stabbings!!

Trailer Park Ninja
3rd November 2008, 09:01 AM
Welcome, enjoy the good times here :D

1orion2many
3rd November 2008, 09:48 AM
:)Welcome to the board:).

jaydisc
3rd November 2008, 10:57 AM
Welcome!

optimus1
3rd November 2008, 03:02 PM
Hello hello and welcome!

blackie
3rd November 2008, 03:53 PM
if stl threatened me i would join :P that bloke could rip your harm off i reckon :P

anyhoo welcome fellow melbourneian :D

Paulbot
3rd November 2008, 04:08 PM
I've already said hi but I'll say hi again

canofwhoopass_87
3rd November 2008, 04:20 PM
LOL yeh. STL is "the hulk" of transfandom here in Melbourne. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcomes all! Especially from the bored people who said hi twice! Hehe :D

if stl threatened me i would join :P that bloke could rip your harm off i reckon :P

anyhoo welcome fellow melbourneian :D

loophole
3rd November 2008, 04:28 PM
Welcome Aboard!!

Stompy
10th November 2008, 05:42 PM
Welcome canofwhoo!

We live near each other. I'm at North Sunshine. Perhaps you're the one who purges the nearby retailers of figures. :p

canofwhoopass_87
10th November 2008, 06:48 PM
Welcome canofwhoo!

We live near each other. I'm at North Sunshine. Perhaps you're the one who purges the nearby retailers of figures. :p

Soon it will be, when the holiday season hits! But currently it's not me...must be someone else. Keep me updated on your universe findings in the western suburbs will ya? Let me know if there's anything you're after and I'll do my share of scouting :cool: