PDA

View Full Version : Which member would you want back on the boards

Galvatran
17th October 2018, 11:22 AM
Members come. Leave a footprint on the boards. Then life gets in the way or for whatever reason they leave. They take with them a little of the allspark that makes this community great.

Who do you want back on the boards? Why?

MayzaPrime
17th October 2018, 11:41 AM
Members come. Leave a footprint on the boards. Then life gets in the way or for whatever reason they leave. They take with them a little of the allspark that makes this community great.

Who do you want back on the boards? Why?

Scott Dwyer from Premium Collectables, he seemed like a good bloke :D:D:D;);)

Ralph Wiggum
17th October 2018, 12:17 PM
Scott Dwyer from Premium Collectables, he seemed like a good bloke :D:D:D;);)

Close this thread. We have a winner.

jazzcomp
17th October 2018, 01:24 PM
Haha - he who shall not be named :D

Galvatran
17th October 2018, 01:26 PM
You two. Straight to the naughty corner.

BruiseLee
17th October 2018, 01:26 PM
There was this one dude called Megatran. He was pretty alright. I heard that he found religion and was reborn again or something...

Galvatran
17th October 2018, 04:16 PM
Haha - he who shall not be named :D
I thought that title went to Sean (the serial pest) Berry.

DaptoDog
17th October 2018, 04:29 PM
Sinnertwin, don't really think it requires explanation. :)

BigTransformerTrev
17th October 2018, 04:32 PM

I still miss Sinnertwin- could always rely on him to jump on whatever bandwagon I was currently riding :(:p

There was this one dude called Megatran. He was pretty alright. I heard that he found religion and was reborn again or something...

I heard he was ‘touched by an angel’...

...and then had to go into therapy to deal with the trauma of it all.

Ahh... early 90’s references

jazzcomp
17th October 2018, 04:37 PM
I thought that title went to Sean (the serial pest) Berry.
It does :D

TaZZerath
17th October 2018, 05:11 PM
Dare I ask why these people are either genuinely or sarcastically missed or would that start a flamewar?

Galvatran
17th October 2018, 05:18 PM
Let me tell you & others who will lend me your ear, the story that was passed on from one fellow brethren to another to another... to finally I.

Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it. It began with the baking of the great donuts. Three were given to the Elvises (whatever the plural is for Elvis): immortal, ladies man in the day and greatest vocalist of all beings. Seven to the Seven Dwarfs: punching above their weight in chasing skirt that was Snore Whyte. And nine, nine donuts were gifted to the race of men, who above all else desired icing on the donut. For within these donuts was bound the strength and will to govern each race. (they do say a way to a man's heart is through his stomach).

But they were all of them deceived for another donut was baked. In the land of FairyTales, in the fires of DukeNukemDoom, the dark lord DarkLord baked in secret a master donut, to control all others and into this donut, he poured a sprinkle of cinnammon, wadsful of garden weed, and his will to dominate all life. One donut to rule them all.

One by one the free lands of KOzformer fell to the power of the donut. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of men and Elvises marched against the armies of FairyTales and on the slopes of Mount DukeNukemDoom, they fought for the freedom of KOzformer. Victory was near but the power of the donut could not be undone. It was in this moment when all hope had faded that Megatran, son of the King Hit, took up his father's V.I.Poo... DarkLord, the enemy of the free peoples of KOzformer was defeated, along with the devil's donut... so it appearred.

The donut passed to Megatran, who had this one chance to destroy Evil forever. But the hearts of men are easily corrupted. And the donut of power has a will of its own. It betrayed Megatran to his death. And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend, legend became myth and for the length of the One Night in Paris tape, the stalist of all stale donut passed out of all knowledge until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer. The donut came to the creature Unicran.

It was Unicran that gave Megatran a new body. And a new name, Galvatran.

* Names & locations have been modified to protect the identities of those involved.

Ode to a Grasshopper
17th October 2018, 05:31 PM
This thread Does Not seem like a Good Idea.

Galvatran
17th October 2018, 06:34 PM
Ah yes Sinnertwin. The new POTP Sinnertwin is a far inferior stand in. :(

Galvatran
1st November 2018, 11:26 PM
Everyone's fav scalper.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=478806&postcount=11

Thurmus
1st November 2018, 11:54 PM
I vote Megatran.

BigTransformerTrev
14th November 2018, 09:52 PM
Everyone's fav scalper.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=478806&postcount=11

Heh - I thought that meant Ironprime3089 for a moment :p

Or his brother, or his friends just searching... the story kept changing :rolleyes:

Thurmus
14th November 2018, 10:53 PM
Or his Nanna's Bridge Club.