PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt A Wish

GoktimusPrime
26th October 2018, 11:34 AM
Same rules as this thread (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=25862), only for non-Transformers related wishes.

I wish that this Baby Shark fad would just go away now.

BigTransformerTrev
26th October 2018, 11:58 AM
I wish that this Baby Shark fad would just go away now.

Granted but it’s replaced by the song ‘Pubecent Flake’.

I wish I could lose 10kg

Galvatran
26th October 2018, 12:28 PM
I wish I could lose 10kg
Granted but there goes your manhood... all 10kg of it! (so I've been told...).

I wish all the best for the Miss Universe Australia 2018 winner but more importantly for all the other 30 something contestants to head back to my place for a win.

GoktimusPrime
27th October 2018, 08:00 PM
I wish I could lose 10kg
Granted, but you've now had both of your legs amputated. ;)

I wish that all drivers stuck to the road rules.

TaZZerath
29th October 2018, 01:12 PM
Granted. However the unexpected byproduct is that everyone is so good at obeying the road rules that self-driving car designs are abolished, which was the fundamental design key required for making real life transformers.

I wish that banks didn't try to have their cake and eat it too when it comes to ridiculous fees (you'd think the Royal Commission would've made them learn this a bit better!)

GoktimusPrime
3rd November 2018, 06:18 PM
I wish that banks didn't try to have their cake and eat it too when it comes to ridiculous fees (you'd think the Royal Commission would've made them learn this a bit better!)
Granted. But the only way to bypass bank fees is to listen to "Baby Shark" playing while you do your banking. Attempting to mute or otherwise avoid/opt out of listening to this song will incur fees.

I wish that more smokers in this country would actually obey public No Smoking rules.

TaZZerath
12th November 2018, 11:02 AM
Granted. But the only way to bypass bank fees is to listen to "Baby Shark" playing while you do your banking. Attempting to mute or otherwise avoid/opt out of listening to this song will incur fees.

I wish that more smokers in this country would actually obey public No Smoking rules.

Granted, but your house becomes an accidental 'smoking zone' which people flock to.

I wish that more workplaces could be as lenient as mine when it comes to 'desk toys' (or in my case more like a 'desk display'!)