PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Cyberverse on Nine Go!

Kirben
28th October 2018, 12:39 AM
Transformers: Cyberverse starts at 6:30 AM on Nine Go! on Saturday 3rd November 2018.

Autocon
28th October 2018, 02:23 AM
Explains the geo blocking they implemented on youtube

KELPIE
30th October 2018, 08:51 AM
Transformers: Cyberverse starts at 6:30 AM on Nine Go! on Saturday 3rd November 2018.

Superb time. That'll really hook in the kiddies...

BigTransformerTrev
30th October 2018, 09:45 AM

Cheers for the heads up. My kids usually get up around 7am so now I know to record it :)

Explains the geo blocking they implemented on youtube

You can still watch them on Dailymotion ;)

UltraMarginal
30th October 2018, 10:44 AM
that's good to know, I'll have to remember to record it.

Jellico
30th October 2018, 07:43 PM
Don't kiddies still get up at 5am then jump on your bed until you let them watch cartoons? I know mine do.

reillyd
30th October 2018, 09:43 PM
Nine Go has an app that supports streaming to Apple TV or GoogleChromecast. It's not up yet (only rescue bots) but hopefully it will be made available online

griffin
1st November 2018, 09:32 PM
That didn't take long. Usually when a Transformers cartoon shows up on foxtel first, we have to wait 6-12 months for it to be shown on free-to-air... and it was only on Cartoon Network on the last weekend of September. (not sure if it has kept screening there, or if it was just a one-off episode)

We never even got the final season of the RID cartoon on free-to-air... so I've had to start buying the DVDs (I watched the first six episodes for the first time last weekend).

At least being on channel 99 and not channel 11, is that it shouldn't have any bits cut out of it to make room for the Toasted TV segments.
(I've already watched the first four episodes on youtube, but will tape these for future usage without having to access my computer and youtube.)

UltraMarginal
2nd November 2018, 09:59 AM
maybe they realised they might sell more toys if the show was on an accessible format that more people would actually watch, while the toys are on the shelf.

BigTransformerTrev
2nd November 2018, 08:08 PM
We never even got the final season of the RID cartoon on free-to-air... so I've had to start buying the DVDs (I watched the first six episodes for the first time last weekend).

maybe they realised they might sell more toys if the show was on an accessible format that more people would actually watch, while the toys are on the shelf.

That’s the thing. Either we don’t get the cartoons and/or we don’t get the toys.:(

For what is supposed to be a Comnercial Venture, Hasbro Australia is one clueless f**king company - they must not want our money, morons :rolleyes:

griffin
21st November 2018, 11:28 AM
I turned on the tv today to see Rescue Bots (channel 99 at 10am) and saw Cyberverse on instead. Looking at the tv guide I see that they are already repeating all three (6) episodes from today until friday. Not bad if you missed the first screening.
Also good to sell the toys... if the Cyberverse toys were any good.