PDA

View Full Version : Takara POTP Terrocons

primatives
13th November 2018, 09:51 PM
Hey Guys,

If anyone has MISB Takara Terrocons let me know :)

yoshi594
14th November 2018, 08:06 PM
are u getting these cos of their packaging? iirc these are identical to their hasbro counterparts.

Tetsuwan Convoy
14th November 2018, 09:13 PM
Also packaging is exactly the same bit with stickers over the English cardboard

Bidoofdude
15th November 2018, 08:43 PM
BBTS has the Takara Rippersnapper on clearance, as well as his Hasbro counterpart, which are exactly the same.

primatives
19th November 2018, 06:43 AM
are u getting these cos of their packaging? iirc these are identical to their hasbro counterparts.

Are they the same? I was watching some video and iirc it was different. I'll have to check again

DELTAprime
19th November 2018, 11:48 PM
All of Takara's POTP toys are identical to Hasbro's. The same will be true of Siege.

Takara have publicly stated that going forward they are releasing Hasbro toys without alteration with the exception of the LG-EX line.

primatives
21st November 2018, 02:07 PM
Thanks guys

primatives
21st January 2019, 01:33 PM
Just need Hun Gurr now. Has anyone ever seen them in Victoria?

Paulbot
21st January 2019, 01:42 PM
Haven't checked recently, but have been to several Myer stores that had few of them

primatives
22nd January 2019, 05:36 PM
Really? Where? Ive been to the City, Northland stores and none there.

Paulbot
22nd January 2019, 06:24 PM
It's been a while since I've actively looked but in the second half of last year I'm sure I saw him and Elita-1 at Chadstone, Fountain Gate, Northland (obviously now gone) and Geelong.

I don't really recall seeing them at any store other than Myer. It looked like they weren't moving but after a few 20% off sales and Christmas etc they might be long gone.

M-bot
23rd January 2019, 12:18 PM
Just need Hun Gurr now. Has anyone ever seen them in Victoria?

I saw one a little while back at K-Mart Dandenong. And maybe another K-Mart here in the south eastern burbs but can’t recall where off the top of my head. Not Karingal or Fountain Gate. Maybe Endeavour Hills?