PDA

View Full Version : What is the most commonly sighted vehicle mode?

GoktimusPrime
16th November 2018, 10:53 AM
What vehicle do you see the most in real life that is also a Transformer's alt mode? Colour doesn't matter, just make and model.

For me it would be the Suzuki Swift (Alternity Bumblebee and Cliffjumper). I see these every day. Saw 2 this morning on the way into work! :eek:

TaZZerath
16th November 2018, 11:13 AM
Actually for me due to my location and work, its Truckformers :D I see both classic cab-over Magnus/Primes and also the longnose ones. Usually carrying either flatbeds (which can convert into armor plating), or shipping containers (AKA Combat Decks) ;)

Also Animated/Bayverse Dirt Boss/Deadlift forklifts and some RiD Thunderhooves too. Pity there's no combine harvester transformers :D

Ralph Wiggum
16th November 2018, 11:36 AM
I see photocopier mode Laserbeak every day.

GoktimusPrime
16th November 2018, 12:22 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking for exact makes and models here, not just generic things like "truck" or "photocopier." e.g. if you see a Western Star 4900 EX on a daily or regular (AOE/TLK Optimus Prime) then that'd be something to include. :)

I don't even know what make/model of photocopier Laserbeak was. I know that they were using him to advertise Double A photocopying paper, but don't remember the make/model of photocopier. But yeah, it would need to be something like that.

BigTransformerTrev
16th November 2018, 01:12 PM
Well I was going to say Single-Cab Ute (RID(01) Ironhide), Twin-Cab Ute (CW Off-Road) and Tractor (RID(15)Thunderhoof) as they are the most common vehicles I see. But you’d have to tell me the exact vehicle models of those three figures for me to know if they are the ones I see each day.

SharkyMcShark
16th November 2018, 04:12 PM
I know that the Thread title says "vehicle", but a quick shout for K-9 (german shepherd).

You'd be pretty hard pressed on a practical level to beat one of

Suzuki Swift (alternity bee/cliff)
Honda Civic (alternators rumble)
Honda Accord (alternators prowl)
Subaru WRX (alternators streak) (hell, I f***ing drive one of these, though 15 years younger than the one used in alternators)

GoktimusPrime
19th November 2018, 12:22 AM
I'm still seeing multiple Suzuki Swifts every day. Saw at least 3 just today.
Also saw a Mazda RX-8 today, which was of course Binaltech Jazz. Although this one was red, so technically Zoom-Zoom. :)

TaZZerath
19th November 2018, 09:50 AM
Ok so....

.... can I cheat and say that I see Mach Kick every day? :D

In all seriousness though I'm not even sure what model forklift they use for Dirt Boss/Deadlift so can't comment there. I'll have to take a closer look at the trucks when I'm around our weighbridge.

I can imagine that conversation with the drivers, truckies are a breed unto themselves :D

Suzuki Swifts are pretty prevalent and common and there are a few around our town so I guess that counts.

GoktimusPrime
19th November 2018, 10:45 AM
Ok so....

.... can I cheat and say that I see Mach Kick every day? :D
Of horse you can, with all things being equine you may stick with what you pferd. :p