PDA

View Full Version : WTB FT-24 Rouge (Arcee)

BigTransformerTrev
4th December 2018, 07:03 PM
If anyone has a FT-24 Rouge (3rd part Arcee) for sale cheapish please PM me :)

drifand
4th December 2018, 07:50 PM
https://ohmyprimus.com/fanstoys-ft24-rouge.html

They still have in stock

Trent
4th December 2018, 07:53 PM
Are you serious?! You’re buying one purely because of that add-on kit?

You’re a clown. A sick, perverted clown.

:p

You should watch a review or two. That Arcee is a pain in the arse to transform.

ZoonMaster5000
4th December 2018, 08:03 PM
https://www.tftoys.com.au/shop/3rd-party-transformers/fanstoys-ft-ft-24-rouge/

Based in Melbourne and I don’t think the transformation is too bad Kup or koot was worse.

1AZRAEL1
4th December 2018, 08:41 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, but, bahahhahahahahahahahahaha

But in all seriousness, it does look great on my shelf with the rest of my MP

BigTransformerTrev
5th December 2018, 09:02 AM
Well the mousepad reviews still get hits on my blog years later. In fact the most popular reviews I've ever done outside of the Trypticon ones and TR Soundwave. So thought the add-on kit would be good to review as probably no one else will :p

But I didn't know how much this figure costs, looks like it will be at least over a hundred bucks so is out of my price range anyway.

drifand
5th December 2018, 12:46 PM
What people buy it for is not my concern. I do see the adult appeal for it.
I have my rogue with two pistols (hand gun)

Ode to a Grasshopper
5th December 2018, 05:42 PM
C'mon, someone at least lend Trev a Rouge...that'd be a freaking hilarious review. :D

BruiseLee
5th December 2018, 05:51 PM
Are you serious?! You’re buying one purely because of that add-on kit?.

Have to admit this is exactly my thoughts when I saw this thread! :D

CHILENO20
6th December 2018, 05:07 AM

Mine too :D:D:D

spiderken17
6th December 2018, 09:33 AM
I'm late to the party, whats the upgrade kit?

M-bot
6th December 2018, 10:55 AM
Are you serious?! You’re buying one purely because of that add-on kit?

You’re a clown. A sick, perverted clown.

:p

You should watch a review or two. That Arcee is a pain in the arse to transform.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, but, bahahhahahahahahahahahaha

But in all seriousness, it does look great on my shelf with the rest of my MP

C'mon, someone at least lend Trev a Rouge...that'd be a freaking hilarious review. :D

Mine too :D:D:D

I hate to be *that guy*... but seriously folks, stay on topic. The rules here are simple. Trev merely asked to be kept abreast of news of anyone selling one of these.

ChlorHex
6th December 2018, 01:49 PM
I hate to be *that guy*... but seriously folks, stay on topic. The rules here are simple. Trev merely asked to be kept abreast of news of anyone selling one of these.
Hahahaha!!! :p
That's gold!

reillyd
6th December 2018, 03:48 PM
You don't want to make a boob of yourself by admitting why you 'suddenly' need to source this figure. There should be nothing titalating about sexualising a robot. But then there's Rule #34

By the way, from the photos I've seen, they are flexible, which means you can ummm..... play with Arcee?

For those who don't have a clue what we're talking about, google Den Toys DT-01. The mind boggles at what DT-02 is going to be..... but I do have some ideas.
I am thinking that if you strip the plastic coating off electrical wiring, then fan the copper filaments out........

Something tells me this thread is about to be locked.

Jellico
6th December 2018, 03:55 PM
Honestly I think Fanstoys should have taken this approach and sold some of Rouge's more adult accessories separately at a stupidly inflated price, ala Grinders head.

Then the base Rouge package could have been cheaper or have different accessories, and fewer inappropriate jokes involved.

Galvatran
6th December 2018, 04:14 PM
If anyone has a FT-24 Rouge (3rd part Arcee) for sale cheapish please PM me :)
My recollection is shoddy at the best of times but I may have seen one about six months ago at a Melbourne collectors fair. It was sitting on the top rack.

Busted!

BigTransformerTrev
7th December 2018, 08:05 AM
Well the mousepad reviews still get hits on my blog years later. In fact the most popular reviews I've ever done outside of the Trypticon ones and TR Soundwave. So thought the add-on kit would be good to review as probably no one else will :p

Aaaaannnd.... the amount of posts in this thread just proved my point :D

I think I’ll wait to see if I can actually find the upgrade kit first before I lay out the big bucks for Rouge

BigTransformerTrev
7th December 2018, 10:17 AM

Na, this thread is just puns and people taking light-hearted pot-shots at me :p

You should see it on TFW! :eek: there have been 2 mods involved, multiple deletions and people pro & against hurling all kinds of abuse at each other. All over a silly little 3P mod. No wonder I don’t post over there anymore :rolleyes:

spiderken17
7th December 2018, 01:37 PM
I just checked out what the udgrade kit is. You love Transformers in a way more twisted way than i do Trev 😊

reillyd
8th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Aaaaannnd.... the amount of posts in this thread just proved my point :D

I think I’ll wait to see if I can actually find the upgrade kit first before I lay out the big bucks for Rouge

Tony from Robotoybase.com has confirmed he will be ordering them (in case mainstream stores pass). I was, um, asking him for a friend :D

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
8th December 2018, 01:03 AM

Yeah, she's a handful alright!

But at least she'll be two handfuls after the upgrade kit...

CoRDS
8th December 2018, 07:19 AM
Na, this thread is just puns and people taking light-hearted pot-shots at me :p

You should see it on TFW! :eek: there have been 2 mods involved, multiple deletions and people pro & against hurling all kinds of abuse at each other. All over a silly little 3P mod. No wonder I don’t post over there anymore :rolleyes:

yeah its just tit for tat puns here nice soft ribbing nothing to firm

drifand
8th December 2018, 08:54 AM
This is actually my worst Fantoys toy I had so far. I dont enjoy the transformation process.

SMHFConvoy
8th December 2018, 12:41 PM
Makes you wonder if Hasbro will come down on this though, it has the potential to damage the brand.

Also Trev, make sure you use gloves when handing that kit, you don't want get robo-gonorrhea or something.

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
8th December 2018, 01:02 PM
Hopefully Trev has seen this PSA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrrADTN-dvg

reillyd
31st December 2018, 10:53 PM
If you "need it for a friend" it's now hitting Chinese stores (https://eyou-collection.com/transformer-dentoys-chest-upgrade-kit-addon-for-fans-toys-fanstoys-ft-24-ft24-rouge-arcee-p0126.html)

BigTransformerTrev
2nd January 2019, 11:08 AM
If you "need it for a friend" it's now hitting Chinese stores (https://eyou-collection.com/transformer-dentoys-chest-upgrade-kit-addon-for-fans-toys-fanstoys-ft-24-ft24-rouge-arcee-p0126.html)

Cheers for the heads up mate.

Even with Sinnertwin offering me a pretty cheap Rouge, I've decided I really cant justify spending, what with the figure & chest upgrade plus postage and whatnot, what would come to around $150 just for a novelty to write a blog about and give a smutty laugh to my mates when they drop over.

Plus the fact they are flesh boobs is kinda creepy :eek:

I'll just have to stick with my Arcee mousepad (http://www.bigangrytrev.com/transformers-wrist-rest-mouse-pads/) for now :p