PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Universe Galvatron and Acid Storm

sanbot
5th November 2008, 10:04 PM
I havn't seen either of them in NSW. Have they even been released to retail stores?

I know Acid Storm appears to be hard to find based on other threads that I've read. But how about Galvatron?

In Japan they were selling Galvatron and Acid Storm for about AUD60! :eek:

kup
5th November 2008, 10:13 PM
I have seen several Galvatrons at Roselands shopping center. Myers and Uncle Pete's has them.

sanbot
5th November 2008, 11:07 PM
I have seen several Galvatrons at Roselands shopping center. Myers and Uncle Pete's has them.

Thanks Kup! How long ago was this?

kup
5th November 2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks Kup! How long ago was this?

last week

canofwhoopass_87
6th November 2008, 11:47 PM
If you get desperate, I know ebay australia store "nicolestoysgifts" (I think that's the seller ID..not 100% sure) but you can pickup a few of the deluxes from there at $19.95 a piece if no one else bids. They have galvatrons in stock and are NSW based. Just a secondary option though. Always better to buy them in store yourself so you can pickout the best looking ones :)

Autoplex
7th November 2008, 04:08 AM
If you get even more desperate, I can easily pick one up from Myer at $29.95 and post to you for cost.

sanbot
8th November 2008, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the suggestion fellas. I'm gonna try Kup's suggestion first and see how I go.

sanbot
8th November 2008, 12:17 PM
The Transformer gods were smiling down on me today.

I found Galvatron at DJ's (along with Dropshot even though I wasn't looking for it) and I got it all on my gift card :)

roller
8th November 2008, 09:55 PM
i highly recommend ACidstorm, hes fun fun