PDA

View Full Version : WTB POTP Snarl & Sludge

Golden Phoenix
13th February 2019, 11:01 PM
Hoping I haven't missed the boat yet, but looking to see if someone can give me a hand in getting POTP Snarl & Sludge.

I was waiting to see if I could get the wave online for a good price but bit the bullet in store and bought their case-mates when the wave started popping up at Myer.

I haven't had any luck finding them at the places near me so putting out a call to see if someone else can grab them for me (or has a pair stashed away they'd be willing to part with).

Galvatran
14th February 2019, 05:35 PM
There were 2 of each at Myer Chaddy yesterday arvo. $35 each though with no sale on atm.

i_amtrunks
14th February 2019, 08:44 PM
There were 2 of each at Myer Chaddy yesterday arvo. $35 each though with no sale on atm.

I know that I have not being paying much attention to releases of late, but I did not realise these two were even available locally! I have been looking online with no real success!

I know I'm in the wrong state, but if I find some, I will let you know, I'll be looking much harder now!

Paulbot
14th February 2019, 09:03 PM

GP if you want them at that price I can easily swing by Chadstone Myer on the weekend to secure them for you.

And who knows it might turn out to be a 20% offf weekend if you’re lucky.

Golden Phoenix
14th February 2019, 10:38 PM
GP if you want them at that price I can easily swing by Chadstone Myer on the weekend to secure them for you.

And who knows it might turn out to be a 20% offf weekend if you’re lucky.

Man that would be awesome.

Paulbot
14th February 2019, 10:51 PM
I'll confirm when I get them - and gives me a good excuse to catch up as it's been a while.

Golden Phoenix
15th February 2019, 06:05 PM
I got tipped off there were some at the city again today. Thanks for the assist guys.