PDA

View Full Version : Counterfeit Masterpiece MP-10 ASL Convoy Atmos Safari Lebron Ver?

GoktimusPrime
3rd March 2019, 06:48 PM
Apparently there is a counterfeit of this toy (currently listed for sale on an online retailer)

1AZRAEL1
3rd March 2019, 08:12 PM
Doesn't take long

Sinnertwin
3rd March 2019, 09:34 PM
Doesn't take long

Indeed. Considering the official version will be available from the 3rd of March and the retailer in question has them available from April, I'm willing to bet that these will be made at the same factory, by the same people and will be off the clock specials.

Galvatran
3rd March 2019, 10:25 PM
Source?
Online retailer?

ZoonMaster5000
3rd March 2019, 10:44 PM
Source?
Online retailer?

Oh my Primus put a post up on fb for pre orders

Galvatran
3rd March 2019, 11:47 PM
Indeed. Considering the official version will be available from the 3rd of March and the retailer in question has them available from April, I'm willing to bet that these will be made at the same factory, by the same people and will be off the clock specials.
If true, that price is much more palatable.

drifand
4th March 2019, 12:59 PM
Oh my Primus put a post up on fb for pre orders

I think we are not supposed to list the source as it may be against board rules of promoting it.

Galvatran
4th March 2019, 02:49 PM
I think we are not supposed to list the source as it may be against board rules of promoting it.
Yeah ZoonMaster. What were you thinking...

ZoonMaster5000
4th March 2019, 03:28 PM
Yeah ZoonMaster. What were you thinking...

I like to live on the edge :p. But if indeed what sinnertwin says turns out to be true does that technically make it a Ko or an official factory 2nd?

griffin
5th March 2019, 06:24 PM

It wasn't done to promote it, just to verify a source... but it is a very fine line, so be careful. (we can't be recommending it, or its pricing)

Galvatran
5th March 2019, 07:51 PM
It wasn't done to promote it, just to verify a source... but it is a very fine line, so be careful. (we can't be recommending it, or its pricing)
Is it a counterfeit or KO if it is a lunchtime special? Theft perhaps.