PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Ep IX

Jetfire in the sky
13th March 2019, 08:56 PM
So even though I think the last Jedi is a pile of excrement I am very excited for ep IX, they have been playing their cards close to their chest with no teaser trailer out yet about nine months out from release.
The info trickling out is that this will tie in the whole series from the prequels and be the conclusion for the Skywalker saga which I think is a good move.
So you'd have to think some involvement with Anakin and maybe (and this is getting out there) a canon reveal of good old Sheev being the one that created him in the first place. I'd love to walk out of the theatre with dust in my eyes.

I honestly believe that this could be the greatest Star Wars movie ever, it's a big call but my expectations are also weighed down to get me back to reality due to the recent track record. (Rogue One excepted)

Trent
13th March 2019, 09:32 PM
You and I obviously view Star Wars very differently :). I loved TLJ. I thought Rogue One was a bad fanfic. Haven’t seen Solo yet because life has got in the way.

I think Luke was portrayed excellently in TLJ. I mean, Rian did the only thing he could with him after JJ set up that he was missing. What other reason could there be for Luke to be AWOL and willingly let the universe go to shit? The bad guys didn’t have him, they were looking for him too. The only logical explanation for him not to be around was that he’d run away.

I generally don’t talk about Star Wars though because the second anyone hears that I liked TLJ they start going all stupid and acting like Kathleen Kennedy personally busted down their bedroom door and chopped their genitals off with a dull knife.

drifand
14th March 2019, 10:22 AM
Not going to say much as I tried my best to look back and see if I could accept tlj but I cannot, there are too many dumb dumb scenes. At this point I am disappointed with the trilogy direction.

Jj to finish this up, I hope he makes it more presentable to accept like how force awakens was. I already heard rumors about what may happen but I now avoid looking it up.

Don’t get me wrong, I think tlj can be great with the exact story. I just feel some things were poorly done. Unlike Solo I enjoyed the movie better

Jetfire in the sky
14th March 2019, 11:26 AM
You and I obviously view Star Wars very differently :). I loved TLJ. I thought Rogue One was a bad fanfic. Haven’t seen Solo yet because life has got in the way.

I think Luke was portrayed excellently in TLJ. I mean, Rian did the only thing he could with him after JJ set up that he was missing. What other reason could there be for Luke to be AWOL and willingly let the universe go to shit? The bad guys didn’t have him, they were looking for him too. The only logical explanation for him not to be around was that he’d run away.

I generally don’t talk about Star Wars though because the second anyone hears that I liked TLJ they start going all stupid and acting like Kathleen Kennedy personally busted down their bedroom door and chopped their genitals off with a dull knife.

You raise some fair points as to Luke's exile but I don't want this thread becoming a slinging match for the haters and lovers of TLJ as we already have a TLJ thread somewhere I'm sure. My dislike for the movie has nothing to do with the "SJW" stuff that so many complain about, to be honest I didn't notice it until after I watched YT channel reviews.

I'm just happy that we are getting a conclusion to an overall amazing movie series, and hopefully the fandom gets hyped and happy for it. :)

i_amtrunks
14th March 2019, 01:19 PM
I honestly believe that this could be the greatest Star Wars movie ever, it's a big call but my expectations are also weighed down to get me back to reality due to the recent track record. (Rogue One excepted)

I hope that you are right and this is a sensational movie, however I am a pessimist and I believe that no matter how good anything is these days a negative few will always yell louder and more aggressively to try and ruin things for everyone else.

TLJ had some faults, as have all the star wars movies, but I think the overall negativity was too harsh. I am hoping that this will be a good end to the Skywalker saga and is enjoyable and well acted.

I think not releasing a trailer is a smart move and very similar to what Disney have been doing with the Marvel series and even the live action remakes, keeping people is suspense as long as they can. (And/or protecting themselves from fan backlash! :p )

Jetfire in the sky
14th March 2019, 03:33 PM
I reckon the big reveal will be at Star Wars celebration, it will get cheers and raised light sabers so is a great PR visual.

UltraMarginal
14th March 2019, 05:20 PM
I've enjoyed all the recent Star Wars movies.

My biggest gripe is not having the fox fanfare at the start. I've really struggled to adjust to that.

I Love that they've managed to get john Williams to score the core films and that the music on the side films has been very well done, I'm quite a fan of Michael Giachino ( I might have spelt that wrong)

Trent
14th March 2019, 10:43 PM
You raise some fair points as to Luke's exile but I don't want this thread becoming a slinging match for the haters and lovers of TLJ as we already have a TLJ thread somewhere I'm sure. My dislike for the movie has nothing to do with the "SJW" stuff that so many complain about, to be honest I didn't notice it until after I watched YT channel reviews.

I'm just happy that we are getting a conclusion to an overall amazing movie series, and hopefully the fandom gets hyped and happy for it. :)

I hope so. It is super cool that at the end of this year, we will have another complete Star Wars trilogy that has featured Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia.

I do wonder if they'll try to get Lando back :)

griffin
15th March 2019, 09:37 AM
I hope so. It is super cool that at the end of this year, we will have another complete Star Wars trilogy that has featured Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia.

I do wonder if they'll try to get Lando back :)

Very little has been revealed so far, but it was revealed last year if he was going to be in the last one.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Episode_IX

Trent
15th March 2019, 11:46 AM
Very little has been revealed so far, but it was revealed last year if he was going to be in the last one.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Episode_IX

Lando! Yes!!!

SharkyMcShark
15th March 2019, 03:08 PM
I'm hesitant on this.

Well, as hesitant as I can be for a Star Wars film.

I'm not particularly convinced that JJ is a strong enough director to do the ending of this trilogy justice. He's a solid 7/10 director and I can see why Disney would give him the first movie of the trilogy. He makes unspectacular mass appeal movies. After the prequels I think that was attractive to Disney because they needed a widely liked base on which to rebuild the franchise.

I don't think he's particularly suited to finishing telling a story though.

I also think that this was the wrong franchise for his slightly scattergun "mystery box" technique. It's an incredibly lore heavy franchise. If you start throwing around things like knights of ren/reys parentage/why luke is a hermit/snoke's identity/rey's force flashback if there was no set plan on where they were going, though that's more the fault of the creative team than JJ I suppose.

Actually marry me.

philby
19th March 2019, 10:18 PM
i'll be there at midnight screening if i can
but i also understand the hesitance from people. i dont know much about jj abrams history and techniques but i thought force awakens was a good new jumping off point. i guess as mentioned maybe the issue is more that there was no overall story or attempt to really follow on from what jj and his boxes setup to begin with.

im also ok if this is the end of the skywalker saga but i am hoping they start a rey and finn etc saga. it just seems to me like the new main characters are just coming into their own at this point and ending their stories as well would seem odd to me now.

what could they do differently so it isnt just a re-hash of return of the jedi? im pretty much expecting a military defeat in some battle of the first order and rey and kylo having some kind of final fight.

SharkyMcShark
13th April 2019, 03:16 AM
Star Wars Episode IX: Rise of Skywalker (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzYW5DZoWs)

1AZRAEL1
13th April 2019, 03:26 AM
Just saw the teaser too. I got chills. I knew *spoiler* Palpatine wasn't dead*end spoiler*

Jetfire in the sky
13th April 2019, 06:37 AM
I am Big Kevving right now!! Next level excited for this movie.

i_amtrunks
13th April 2019, 07:52 AM
I don’t know what I want more. The spoiler to be a red herring or throw away flashback or actually real.

I just want this movie to answer more questions than it asks... I don’t want have to wait till resistance season 4 to learn more about the first order and smoke! ;)

1AZRAEL1
13th April 2019, 08:50 AM
I don’t know what I want more. The spoiler to be a red herring or throw away flashback or actually real.

I just want this movie to answer more questions than it asks... I don’t want have to wait till resistance season 4 to learn more about the first order and smoke! ;)

*spoiler*He appeared on stage for the panel. So I'd say he at least makes an appearance somehow*end spoiler*

Sinnertwin
13th April 2019, 11:03 AM
That laugh. Eyyyyyyyy!

philby
14th April 2019, 01:55 PM
Pretty good teaser. Love that leap from Rey.
There was plenty of concept art from force awakens about exploring ruins of death stars. I would imagine they encounter Palpatine as a ghost or spirit while looking for a macguffin in those ruins. If he is actually alive or resurrected or something I feel like that would be pretty dumb.

Trent
14th April 2019, 05:25 PM
This does look cool. But it also just reinforces what I read that JJ hasn’t got an original bone in his body. Also it looks like JJ is trying to undo a lot of the great work Rian did.

Raider
14th April 2019, 06:24 PM
This does look cool. But it also just reinforces what I read that JJ hasn’t got an original bone in his body. Also it looks like JJ is trying to undo a lot of the great work Rian did.

You are so funny mate. "Great work Rian did" has me in stitches!

Trent
14th April 2019, 06:28 PM
You are so funny mate. "Great work Rian did" has me in stitches!

The best thing Rian did was to NOT make Rei a Skywalker. You watch JJ twist the plot with some shit like “from a certain point of view”, “you weren’t ready to know” or “we did it to protect you from Snoke” and then find out she’s actually Kylo’s Sister or cousin.

Bloody stupid. You are going to have to buy me many beers because of how right I am :p

ILikeSoundwave
14th April 2019, 07:05 PM
I like what I see except for Kylo stitching his helmet back together, I hope they don't retcon his character arc from TLJ :(

Ralph Wiggum
14th April 2019, 08:01 PM
Well I for one can’t wait for this.

i_amtrunks
14th April 2019, 09:35 PM
I liked the whole “skywalker will be the term for the new force wielding order” theory I saw somewhere. Not Jedi, not sith just force users, grey or neutral or whatever you want to call them.

I’m also hoping Rey stays as a nobody, not connected to the skywalker family by blood,. I am amazed that they did not have all three movies planned out story and main beat wise when force awakens was being made, just to make sure changes in directors and creative teams happened. Having last Jedi start so soon after awakens was probably a bad move in hindsight, letting more time pass would have allowed for more things to be worked out between characters and to set things up.

The whole snoke is just there is probably the biggest sticking point for me, followed right behind by the Knights of Ren, the poor use of Phasma, the fact the first order is effectively run by a man baby who killed off his own dad after he set up the first order from scratch... I like that there are books about Phasma and aftermath sets up the first order pretty well but I shouldn’t have to read comics and books and watch 104 episodes of tie in cartoons just to make the basics of a movie make sense and not leave me with unawnswered questions!

/rant. :p

1AZRAEL1
14th April 2019, 09:38 PM
If he is actually alive or resurrected or something I feel like that would be pretty dumb.

If they follow the Dark Empire storyline somewhat, it will make sense. And from what I hear, it's canon anyway. Wouldn't be a far stretch of the imagination either.

Raider
14th April 2019, 11:07 PM
Rey should be a Palpatine and the Emperor is reaching out to her to tempt her to the dark side. If that happens I will be thrilled. I think that the mention of Skywalker will be the new order Rey creates to succeed the Jedi.

#TLJblows and needs to be retconned

Ralph Wiggum
15th April 2019, 12:07 AM
Ergh, resurrecting Palpatine would suck. Never liked it in Dark Empire, wouldn’t like it now. I’m hoping these teasers is just misdirection. Wasn’t a fan of Darth Maul’s return either.

Raider
15th April 2019, 04:28 AM
Ergh, resurrecting Palpatine would suck. Never liked it in Dark Empire, wouldn’t like it now. I’m hoping these teasers is just misdirection. Wasn’t a fan of Darth Maul’s return either.

Have you had a chance to watch Clone Wars or Rebels? It might change your view on Maul.

Trent
15th April 2019, 07:10 AM

I agree. Like I said. JJ lacks originality. The bad guy he came up with was a direct copy of Palpatine so now Snoke’s dead, all JJ could come up with was to bring Palpatine back.

Have you had a chance to watch Clone Wars or Rebels? It might change your view on Maul.

Maul’s character in those shows is very good.

philby
15th April 2019, 07:12 AM
In those shows maul is definitely an interesting and developed character but even in star wars it's hard to accept watching someone get sliced in half and and fall down some giant drop but come back later

Sinnertwin
15th April 2019, 07:26 AM
Rey should be a Palpatine and the Emperor is reaching out to her to tempt her to the dark side. If that happens I will be thrilled. I think that the mention of Skywalker will be the new order Rey creates to succeed the Jedi.

#TLJblows and needs to be retconned

Perhaps she's not attacking the fighter, but catching a lift home to see daddy... who through the miracle of cloning is back in his true form, as the Snoke experiment failed.

Ralph Wiggum
15th April 2019, 09:52 AM

Its been a while since I’ve seen Clone Wars so my memory is quite hazy. Just finished Rebels and admittedly loved Maul’s final battle with Obi-Wan. Could be time for a rewatch methinks :)

But like Philby said, watching someone come back from getting sliced in half is a bit much, bordering on nuking the fridge.

I heard there was a lot of Leia footage cut from Ep 7, enough to splice enough scenes to farewell her in Ep 9.

Meister
15th April 2019, 05:06 PM
I’ll be watching this one, but to be honest I’m not overly optimistic about it being anything spectacular. JJ is good at setting things up, not so good at concluding, and Rian shut a lot of doors in TLJ.

Whether Rey ends up being a Skywalker or not, from the trailer, she certainly appears to be the first to “Sky Walk”

drifand
16th April 2019, 08:48 AM
End game wins this by trailer. Just saying.

I no longer put any expectations at all.

DaptoDog
16th April 2019, 10:31 AM
End game wins this by trailer. Just saying.

I no longer put any expectations at all.

Agreed. Endgame is an event, this just looks like another Christmas movie.

SharkyMcShark
16th April 2019, 01:33 PM
The trailer did not do a lot to raise my optimism about this film.

The state of play at the end of The Last Jedi left the franchise in a position to go in a truly original direction for Ep 9.

But hey look the Emperor is back, the Graflex saber is fixed, Kylo has glued his helmet together and we're doing another Death Star related plot.

Jetfire in the sky
17th April 2019, 10:18 AM
The trailer did not do a lot to raise my optimism about this film.

The state of play at the end of The Last Jedi left the franchise in a position to go in a truly original direction for Ep 9.

But hey look the Emperor is back, the Graflex saber is fixed, Kylo has glued his helmet together and we're doing another Death Star related plot.

I think if the story were to continue then breaking new ground and opening things up would be great but this is the finale of 40 plus years of story telling, yes it's safe to pull out the old but I think it's what is needed in this case. I get simply tying a bow on it is lazy but I do hope that it will be a bit more than that and leave many of us loving that the new characters came along and had a large purpose in the overall story.

griffin
29th August 2019, 04:38 PM
Another trailer from the recent Disney Convention in America...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n1T3HxHd7Y

Still not a lot given away, but a couple of shots raise a lot of questions.

drifand
30th August 2019, 10:12 AM
Rey isn't turning folks, is just

1. a vision
2. facing what Luke did.

I found it hilarious that people already went JJ wont misdirect. If you actually think logically, if Rey turns dark, there is no Jedi as Rey was the LAST. And to put it in the spin that Kylo turns on a Blue lightsaber or green < that would made me believe the last scene is real. With such a strong SJW today, I don't think they have the guts to turn Rey evil at this stage like what GOT did. Dont get me wrong, part of me wants to believe Rey turns and make this whole story interesting, but I know is a straight action pack movie.

griffin
23rd October 2019, 11:52 PM
The new trailer for Star Wars came out this week (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qn_spdM5Zg)... and the anticipation is getting exciting.
It feels like it has the potential to break the Avengers box office records, if it is action packed because it is the "last one" that people will want to make sure they see it at the theatres, and not just once.
I just hope it ends in a good way, particularly after episode 8 was such waste, having about 30 minutes of necessary plot being padded out with a couple of hours of action-less nonsense.

SharkyMcShark
30th October 2019, 01:21 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about it*. I was one of those weird people that really liked The Last Jedi though and was very excited for the direction it pushed the lore in.

None of the trailers for this film really give you any idea what it's going to be about, aside from

a) Massive fleet of Imperial era Star Destroyers v Rebel fighters
b) Palpatine's overarching plan
c) They seem to be riffing off the Kylo/Rey connection that was fleshed out in TLJ

Point c) is the only point that really interests me tbh. I could do without the rest of the REMEMBER THE ORIGINAL TRILOGy PLEASE LOVE US imagery. The Last Jedi was more intimate in scale. I liked that. I don't really want to see 10,000 Star Destroyers fighting 50,000 Rebel snubfighters. It doesn't do anything for me.

Also, I will eat my hat if the Star Destroyer fleet bit isn't the final battle, which I very firmly do not appreciate being put into the trailer.

*nb I do have midnight tickets so, you know, Star Wars level excitement.

Tha_Phantom
30th October 2019, 01:44 PM
I was one of those weird people that really liked The Last Jedi though and was very excited for the direction it pushed the lore in.

Don't let the hater bros make you feel weird for liking it.

Ralph Wiggum
30th October 2019, 03:01 PM
I got my tickets for the night it is released.

I?m looking forward to a fun ride. I don?t have huge expectations so bring it on I say.

UltraMarginal
31st October 2019, 09:00 AM
. I was one of those weird people that really liked The Last Jedi though and was very excited for the direction it pushed the lore in.

Join the club of weirdos.

Don't let the hater bros make you feel weird for liking it.

this, I have enjoyed all the recent Star Wars Movies, I can't help but feel they probably could have spaced them out a little farther than a year apart.
I'm very much looking forward to this movie and I expect I'll enjoy it, in the same way I've enjoyed all the other movies.

VERT
31st October 2019, 09:13 AM
I love all of the SW movies. No exception. Sure I like some episodes more than others but that's normal. My Family of Jedi can't wait till the 20th December.

Sinnertwin
31st October 2019, 11:54 AM
Rey has identity chrisis.
Discovers she is a Skywalker.
Hooks up with Kylo who is now a good guy.
Big space battle.
Emperor dies at Rey's hands.
Rebels rejoice.

The End.

Tha_Phantom
31st October 2019, 12:04 PM
Hooks up with Kylo who is now a good guy.

Reylo will totally happen.
https://i.ibb.co/DYx2Vcb/26229749-10156536411387137-1383518118820833011-n.jpg (https://ibb.co/JqfJB6d)

Sinnertwin
9th December 2019, 12:46 PM
I would like to see this in the theaters, being the last one of the Skywalker saga and all, but I don't think I care enough after their last 2 outings. I dunno....

So.... I went and read the supposed "leaks" and my oh my, if ANY of it is true, people are going to riot.

Raider
9th December 2019, 02:31 PM
I would like to see this in the theaters, being the last one of the Skywalker saga and all, but I don't think I care enough after their last 2 outings. I dunno....

So.... I went and read the supposed "leaks" and my oh my, if ANY of it is true, people are going to riot.

I've specifically been avoiding leaks for that reason. I would rather go into the movie being hopeful than going in knowing that it is garbage. 10 days to go until I see it. I really hope they have finished it well. If any of it breaks the ending to ep VI and Anakin's sacrifice, yes there will be rioting.

drifand
9th December 2019, 11:23 PM
sadly I will just watch when is available online in HD. I dont really care for this trilogy. Is already quite obvious from the trailer some thing will happen.

BigTransformerTrev
11th December 2019, 05:58 AM
sadly I will just watch when is available online in HD. I dont really care for this trilogy. Is already quite obvious from the trailer some thing will happen.

Well yes, Star Wars flicks are usually classified as Sci-fi Action movies or, as Wikipedia says, an epic space-opera. One would therefore assume that something must happen in the film, especially since it’s running time is 2.35 hours.

It would be rather odd if a movie that long and with that description consisted of a lone Stormtrooper playing Solitare on his PC for its entire duration.

Tha_Phantom
11th December 2019, 10:48 AM
Well yes, Star Wars flicks are usually classified as Sci-fi Action movies or, as Wikipedia says, an epic space-opera. One would therefore assume that something must happen in the film, especially since it’s running time is 2.35 hours.

It would be rather odd if a movie that long and with that description consisted of a lone Stormtrooper playing Solitare on his PC for its entire duration.

Where's the laugh react button around here? :D

griffin
11th December 2019, 12:40 PM
The more trailers I see of this one the less excited I'm getting for it... it just feels like it is missing something.

Ralph Wiggum
11th December 2019, 01:20 PM
The more trailers I see of this one the less excited I'm getting for it... it just feels like it is missing something.

The original cast for one thing. I feel like throwing in the Emperor and Lando was a half-desperate attempt to link the last movie with the original trilogy. I?m going in with modest expectations, but still hoping for a good ride.

SharkyMcShark
11th December 2019, 02:27 PM

There's been a bit much focus on 'REMEMBER THE 1980s PLEASE LOVE US AGAIN' in the marketing.

Also yeah, the Palpatine return feels like something they pulled out of their arse.

klystron
13th December 2019, 12:16 AM
I'm thinking (or is that hoping?) that Palpatine will be what ties the 3 trilogies together. (I've stayed clear of leaks & theory websites etc so I dont know whats out there).
Getting very excited now its nearly here. The Mandalorian has got me extra hyped on SW in general.

i_amtrunks
13th December 2019, 09:26 PM
There's been a bit much focus on 'REMEMBER THE 1980s PLEASE LOVE US AGAIN' in the marketing.

Also yeah, the Palpatine return feels like something they pulled out of their arse.

It?s almost like they made three different movies without planning the main beats and overall plot first! If they hadve planned even half as much as the marvel movies, they?d not be in this mess!

Trent
13th December 2019, 10:19 PM
If they change a major plot point of the last movie and use the words “from a certain point of view” as the excuse, I’m going to riot.

drifand
14th December 2019, 08:38 AM
If they change a major plot point of the last movie and use the words “from a certain point of view” as the excuse, I’m going to riot.

Spoiler here, its been said there are actually that plots in this one were done to fix up Rian's mess.

shockNwave
15th December 2019, 02:52 PM
I regard Return Of The Jedi as the greatest of the SW movies. So if the Rise of Skywalker is going to be a rehash of ROTJ (like TFA was a rehash of A New Hope) then I'm going to be happy.

Raider
16th December 2019, 12:00 AM

You are meant to use italics if you want to show sarcasm mate :p Although I fear that it would be too much to hope for that they mange to retcon all the crap that Rian spewed out. Dream sequence?

Sinnertwin
16th December 2019, 10:23 AM
That tiny bit of schadenfreude in me does want to see it happen though. Just sitting back with some cornflakes, watching the internet casually implode :D :p

Raider
16th December 2019, 10:25 AM
The problem will be that no matter how terrible this movie is, it will make a LOT of money which is what will be used to justify how they have managed the sequels. Guess it is similar to the Transformers movies.

BigTransformerTrev
16th December 2019, 10:51 AM

You mean like this?:

https://youtu.be/pSOBeD1GC_Y

Sinnertwin
16th December 2019, 11:27 AM
The problem will be that no matter how terrible this movie is, it will make a LOT of money which is what will be used to justify how they have managed the sequels. Guess it is similar to the Transformers movies.

This makes me wonder how many people who've slagged the last two will put on the fake nose, glasses, brown overcoat and watch it... only to bitch about it again.
It's a vicious cycle.

You ruined the saga! I'll support its demise by watching it!

Tha_Phantom
16th December 2019, 11:48 AM
This makes me wonder how many people who've slagged the last two will put on the fake nose, glasses, brown overcoat and watch it... only to bitch about it again.

At a guess, I'd say maybe... all of them. :rolleyes:

Raider
16th December 2019, 11:57 AM
It's a vicious cycle.

You ruined the saga! I'll support its demise by watching it!

I enjoyed VII, I hated VIII but will still see IX as I just need to see how it ends. If it is terrible, then I will be disappointed no doubt. If it is great, I will be surprised and happy. I don't think I will be as upset about the outcome of this as I was with VIII as I honestly don't see how they can fix what happened and it is kind of already ruined. It's like a long running TV series that you loved at first but kept watching just to sort of see how it finally turns out. The last season or two become a bit of a punish but you push through just to see what happens.

Sinnertwin
16th December 2019, 12:02 PM
Yeah, fair point. I had that with Game Of Thrones.

Raider
16th December 2019, 01:14 PM

Didn't we all...

reillyd
16th December 2019, 03:54 PM
Has anyone spotted Porgs yet in the TF spots? I haven't noticed any in the trailers, and while I know they are as derisive as ewok were, I'm really hoping Chewie didn't get hungry and eat them all. There is a porg on the theatrical poster, at least.

BigTransformerTrev
16th December 2019, 04:38 PM

Didn't we all...

One of the gifts for my wife this Xmas is GOT S7 on Blu Ray. She’s about half way through S6.

Thankfully she always insists on watching the show in bed at night - I always fall asleep 10 minutes into the episode :D

Better than a Valium I tells ya ;)

SharkyMcShark
19th December 2019, 06:33 AM
5/10

Do we have a spoiler policy on this or can we just cut loose?

VERT
19th December 2019, 09:09 AM
No spoilers please. Waited a long time for this.

Tha_Phantom
19th December 2019, 12:16 PM
5/10

Do we have a spoiler policy on this or can we just cut loose?

Make a separate thread perhaps? Clearly labelled with ***SPOILERS***

philby
22nd December 2019, 03:25 PM
Spoiler here, its been said there are actually that plots in this one were done to fix up Rian's mess.
What exactly is the mess?