PDA

View Full Version : Anim Stealth Lockdown & Yellow Ratchet out in Target.

griffin
6th November 2008, 02:26 PM
These are Target exclusives. Each recoloured Deluxe toy comes with 2 non-recoloured Legends figures. But the good thing is that this time, the non-recoloured figures haven't been released here yet, so no chance of doubling up just to get the recoloured figures. yay! :)

Stealth Lockdown (redeco) w/ Optimus Prime & Bumblebee (Legends)
Rescue Ratchet (redeco) w/ Prowl & Starscream (Legends)
They've just been sighted at Target for $35 each in the Animated Sightings topic.

1orion2many
6th November 2008, 02:45 PM
I don't collect ledgends or recolours unless there is a TF drought:D.

Golden Phoenix
6th November 2008, 04:11 PM
I'm undecided about Lockdown. He isn't looking that great in the pictures, I'll have to wait till I see him in person before I decide though

Sky Shadow
6th November 2008, 06:21 PM
That's awesome news, new Animated Legends packed with recolours of molds I love (plus now I can add a translucent hook and EMP generator to Lockdown's armory or give Ratchet two of the same tool. And for some reason, Rescue Ratchet gives me this weird 'Animated Paradron Medic' vibe.)

iceburn
6th November 2008, 07:54 PM
I'm undecided about Lockdown. He isn't looking that great in the pictures, I'll have to wait till I see him in person before I decide though

i think he's great!! if anyone see a pack or 2, please grab it for me!

jaydisc
6th November 2008, 11:26 PM
Price?

STL
6th November 2008, 11:27 PM
Price?

:rolleyes:

Can't find anything w/out a GPS, can he?

*sigh*

... They've just been sighted at Target for $35 each in the Animated Sightings topic.

:D

jaydisc
6th November 2008, 11:30 PM
Doh! Stupid red wine. Shouldn't post under the influence.

EDIT: We should implement this (http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-in-labs-stop-sending-mail-you-later.html). :D

iceburn
6th November 2008, 11:31 PM
:rolleyes:

Can't find anything w/out a GPS, can he?

*sigh*

:D

it's me who asked the question actually.
where my damn GPS!! ahh flat batt! wattttt

Paulbot
7th November 2008, 09:31 AM
I want to get but I will wait to see if they are on special in the Target toy sale

Robzy
7th November 2008, 11:12 AM
Are these Legends going to be available separately? $35 for 2 Legends (all I'm interested in) is silly!

Stompy
7th November 2008, 11:16 AM
Mmm Butter Ratchet. I have been contemplating in expanding my collection to try and collect yellow TF figures outside of the lines I'm interested in.

Stealth Lockdown looks great and I will buy that mould as many times as I can as it's just pure awesome.

The Legends figures sealed the deal really. $5 for each Legends with that price. Hopefully the Target near me has some left. Unless most of you have gotten your mitts on them all already. (T_T)

autobreadticon
7th November 2008, 11:43 AM
is the box the same size as a voyager box?

griffin
7th November 2008, 01:33 PM
Are these Legends going to be available separately? $35 for 2 Legends (all I'm interested in) is silly!

The individual legends should be available here, because they are part of wave 3 and 4 of the Universe Legends line (we already have waves 1 and 2 here).

TheDirtyDigger
7th November 2008, 01:41 PM
The individual legends should be available here, because they are part of wave 3 and 4 of the Universe Legends line (we already have waves 1 and 2 here).

Animated are part of the Universe line?:confused:

griffin
7th November 2008, 02:13 PM
Yep. I think it was just so they didn't have to have all new packaging and assortment numbers for four or so Anim Legends figures. And if they have the 25th anniversary label on them, it would cover them by default.

Golden Phoenix
7th November 2008, 10:10 PM
Just saw some today at Camberwell. About $35 a pop. I was disappointed buy Lockdown, he is a lot darker and more grey then he looks in the photo, should have expected that.
I'm passing on both.

iceburn
7th November 2008, 10:20 PM
Just saw some today at Camberwell. About $35 a pop. I was disappointed buy Lockdown, he is a lot darker and more grey then he looks in the photo, should have expected that.
I'm passing on both.

argh..should have asked you to buy both for me.
nevermind...

Golden Phoenix
7th November 2008, 10:45 PM
argh..should have asked you to buy both for me.
nevermind...

Should wait anyway, they go on sale for $30 when they start their 11 day sale (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=60351&postcount=7)

SofaMan
7th November 2008, 11:05 PM
If Ratchet had been movie colours, I'd be there. Not so for yellow. Yellow. A yellow ambulance. :confused:

Kyle
9th November 2008, 10:22 AM
If Ratchet had been movie colours, I'd be there. Not so for yellow. Yellow. A yellow ambulance. :confused:

The pics on the back of the box look green. I think they did mean it to be green like the movie. WHAT HAPPENED?! Someone involved in the manufacturing process must have made a mistake... :(

iceburn
9th November 2008, 10:49 AM
The pics on the back of the box look green. I think they did mean it to be green like the movie. WHAT HAPPENED?! Someone involved in the manufacturing process must have made a mistake... :(

someone decided to add the "coogee" piss into the paint mix

Stompy
9th November 2008, 03:05 PM
It's the conspiracy to make a butter & cheese line of figures. We had that movie recolour of Mudflap. Dropshot, although a very pale yellow. Now we have Butter Ratchet. Mmmm these figures sure do look tasty. [/crazed spiel]

JuzMel
9th November 2008, 06:18 PM
is the box the same size as a voyager box?
Poor bread, how come no one answered you? *pats head* :p Yes it's the same size as a animated voyager.

-----------------------------
I grabbed both today too, pretty disappointed because the actual colours on the figures are totally different from the photos on the packaging. :(

How can a translucent colour (to show he's invisible) for Lockdown turned out to be muddy grey or green? And Rescue Ratchet, isn't he supposed to be in the same green as the movie series, how did he turned out yellow in colour?! :eek: