PDA

View Full Version : MPM-9 Jazz pre-order at Zing (exclusive for NOV)

G1Optimal
2nd April 2019, 09:52 AM
https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/collectibles-250532-Transformers---Jazz-6-Figure-Collectors-Figure-Collectibles for $160

Pre-order requires deposit of $30.
Release date - November 1st 2019.

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2019/040401.jpg

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2019/040402.jpg

UltraMarginal
2nd April 2019, 10:49 AM
ouch!

DELTAprime
2nd April 2019, 11:38 AM
Wow, way too overcharge.

MayzaPrime
2nd April 2019, 12:49 PM
Really? With currency conversion and postage... I think the price is on par with buying from an international seller.

G1Optimal
2nd April 2019, 02:17 PM
Did a google currency conversion on 90 usd (the cost of mpm jazz at places who are selling in usd )and came back at about $127-128 aud

MayzaPrime
2nd April 2019, 02:39 PM
Did a google currency conversion on 90 usd (the cost of mpm jazz at places who are selling in usd )and came back at about $127-128 aud

Proves my point and when you factor in postage and GST its pretty close to that price. Happy to source it locally and get more points on my EB card :D

UltraMarginal
2nd April 2019, 05:04 PM
I've pre-ordered from TBI, $120.
and I'm not worried about receiving it, I've just received a massive shipment of stuff from several of my orders with them.

hYpNoS
2nd April 2019, 10:42 PM
I'm conflicted, I want my mpm08 holding him up majestically but that's alot of money.

I guess I'll wait for a jp version and merge it into a shipment, don't even think a shipping charge from RK would be $40, or maybe I should just skip since I have the SS already since in my own personal head cannon its a good scale with the mpm :D

CaminusPrime
3rd April 2019, 02:33 PM
Safe to assume this comes with the sam figure right?

G1Optimal
3rd April 2019, 05:52 PM
I hope so but, it is not a deal breaker.:cool:

hYpNoS
20th October 2019, 03:55 AM
Hate to bump an old thread but any news on the release from zing yet?

Pre-order in my orders list isn't very specific...

griffin
20th October 2019, 12:09 PM
I would think sometime in the next couple of weeks, as it has been showing up in some countries recently, and November isn't too far off (the release month was November).

hYpNoS
20th October 2019, 11:04 PM
I would think sometime in the next couple of weeks, as it has been showing up in some countries recently, and November isn't too far off (the release month was November).

Oh right, had to rely on the order history on the site and couldn't see the eta, kinda feel dumb that it was initially mentioned in this thread as well, kinda rushed here to see if they didn't send my jazz to someone else, derp

G1Optimal
28th October 2019, 02:56 PM
Just got a call that my 2 mpm jazz’s preorders are in going as soon as my food delivery comes

nalops
28th October 2019, 05:39 PM
Walked into Zing to pick up my Steve Irwin pop and was surprised to hear Jazz was in too. I now have all the MPMs from 3-Bumblebee onwards. Plus Battle Op Bumblebee andHFTD Leader Starscream which are basically MPM-1 and 2 anyway.

Magnus
28th October 2019, 08:06 PM
I also got the call that mine was in, and picked it up today.

hYpNoS
7th November 2019, 09:13 PM
I beat my local zing to the phone call (just came today-check today fellow victorians!) but I got a problem with it.

His right arm won't swivel, got ideas?

nalops
14th December 2020, 12:13 AM
After more than a year, I finally transformed the MPM Jazz I got from EB Games only to find that the visor is missing. Sad but hardly noticeable. Still, for the price I paid would've hoped it was complete but oh well.

Omega Metro
14th December 2020, 07:43 AM
After more than a year, I finally transformed the MPM Jazz I got from EB Games only to find that the visor is missing. Sad but hardly noticeable. Still, for the price I paid would've hoped it was complete but oh well.

I still havnt opened any of my MPMs. God only knows what quality issues I will have with them if I do.

nalops
14th December 2020, 09:14 AM
I still havnt opened any of my MPMs. God only knows what quality issues I will have with them if I do.

Can't find anyone else having an issue with the visor, except the colour, and haven't had an issue with my other MPMs so think it's just incredibly bad luck on my part. I'm sure all yours will be ok.