PDA

View Full Version : Myer CBD Saturday November 8th 20% off toys

k.wong23
7th November 2008, 09:36 PM
As per title, not sure if it's off already sale prices but saw this in MX today one day only and only the CBD store.

MELB!!! :(

blackie
7th November 2008, 09:39 PM
bah wonder if they actually will have anything good, every time i go there theres almost nothing....

Golden Phoenix
7th November 2008, 09:43 PM
I had a walk through today and they had all these specials already up, don't know if it is the same one, but some weren't to bad.
They had both the Universe Voyager and Ultra's $10 off ($39.99 and $49.99 each I think)
A whole bunch of Lego at a decent price too.

heroic_decepticon
7th November 2008, 09:44 PM
hmmm... i may actually take a walk there tomorrow. If Universe Onslaught is sufficiently cheap, i might consider it...

blackie
8th November 2008, 04:38 AM

its not like you need more lego after yesterday :P

Golden Phoenix
8th November 2008, 04:05 PM
its not like you need more lego after yesterday :P

But they are only on layby, I don't have anything new to build now.
I need my fix man :D

jaydisc
8th November 2008, 05:51 PM
hmmm... i may actually take a walk there tomorrow. If Universe Onslaught is sufficiently cheap, i might consider it...

Careful HD. You do know this is referring to Melbourne CBD right?

blackie
8th November 2008, 05:52 PM

mate if you can walk from sydney to melb in a day, ill eat my hat

k.wong23
8th November 2008, 08:11 PM
ah crap I thought I specified MELB! Realy sorry HD if you went that far :(

heroic_decepticon
8th November 2008, 08:27 PM
guys I'd be really disappointed, but hey, the same thing was on in Sydney CBD myer! It said 8th November 1 day sale... all toys 20% off :D

I got myself a G1 robot heroes Arcee & Rumble set (didn't know these existed) and a Mars Mission lego vehicle...

canofwhoopass_87
8th November 2008, 09:52 PM
I had a walk through today and they had all these specials already up, don't know if it is the same one, but some weren't to bad.
They had both the Universe Voyager and Ultra's $10 off ($39.99 and $49.99 each I think)

I was at the Myers CBD store last week and the voyager and ultra prices were $39.99 and $49.99 back then as well...

Disappointing for a store that big to have so little in the way of a tansformers section. Someone go picket outside myers head office for an entire floor dedicated to transfans!

Golden Phoenix
8th November 2008, 11:28 PM
I was at the Myers CBD store last week and the voyager and ultra prices were $39.99 and $49.99 back then as well...

Disappointing for a store that big to have so little in the way of a tansformers section. Someone go picket outside myers head office for an entire floor dedicated to transfans!

I think it is because they are always moving what stock they have around. They had taken all of their Universe stock and put them on a table, and they usually do.
Now if they had a TF sections the size to rival their Lego one, I would be impressed