PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Muggs wave 2

griffin
23rd May 2019, 08:21 PM
That's right, those wacky new Mighty Muggs are getting a second wave... even though the first wave seem to be shelf-warming in stores, or heavily discounted.
The second wave has another four new figures, and one redeco (https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/05/22/transformers-mighty-muggs-wave-2-stock-images-388624).
Soundwave, Windblade, Ratchet, Grimlock and Nemesis Prime.
Found on the Hasbro product shop.

KELPIE
27th May 2019, 03:32 PM
Except for Windblade and the repaint, I love them!

Ravagecat
27th May 2019, 04:02 PM
Damb... may have to get a Nemesis Prime for my NP shelf :rolleyes:

I find it funny how Soundwave's expression doesn't seem to change much other than one face has his eyes angled the opposite way :D

ampoldj
27th May 2019, 08:45 PM
Will keep an eye on Soundwave and Nemesis Prime til they go on clearance... ;)

griffin
28th July 2019, 01:22 PM
I'd be surprised if these came here, as the first wave were shelfwarmers and stores that still have them, have discounted them 25-50%.

I saw that the second wave was listed at Entertainment Earth (about a week ago) for release in August... except Nemesis Prime.

Omega Metro
28th July 2019, 02:16 PM
I'd be surprised if these came here, as the first wave were shelfwarmers and stores that still have them, have discounted them 25-50%.

I saw that the second wave was listed at Entertainment Earth (about a week ago) for release in August... except Nemesis Prime.

I went in Toymate yesterday and they had tonnes of Transformers, Star Wars and Marvel ones. All $15 each except the Marvel which were $5. Don’t seem to be selling even at $5.